- Text Size +

Brian snorted. “We need to fall in love? You starry-eyed school boy. Good luck with that.”

“What, are you saying you couldn’t fall in love with someone like me? Do you even like me?” Justin asked defensively.

“Please, I’m trying to eat.”

Justin took Brian’s pizza slice from his hand and sat it back down on his plate. “Make love to me, Brian.”

Brian blinked slowly. “Are you speaking English?”

Justin got up and began to walk over toward the bedroom, peeling off his clothes as he went. He was naked by the time he got to the top of the short staircase and looked over his shoulder at Brian, who was still sitting in the dining room chair.

“Are you coming?” Justin asked seductively.

Brian wiped his mouth with his napkin before getting up and following after the boy, who was now laying on the bed and trying to look brave.

“Do you really want to do this?” he asked the teen as he took off the baby blue long-sleeved shirt he had taken from the Taylor home two days prior.

Justin nodded. “Is it… is it gonna hurt?”

“At first, but that’s part of it. If you’re tense and don’t trust your partner to take care of you, it can be very painful. Some guys don’t know what the fuck they’re doing and really hurt the poor bastard they’re fucking.”

“Is that why you don’t bottom anymore, because of the pain?”

“No, I don’t bottom because every fag I meet wants me to top them. There are probably five times as many bottoms than there are tops in this big gay world, if you can believe it,” Brian answered, now naked. “Luckily for all of them, I’m more than happy to take the lead.”

Justin stared at the naked body standing in front of him, his own naked body, which was sporting a raging hard on. He had always known that he was blessed with an above-average cock, but didn’t think it was too terribly big. It somehow seemed bigger when it was poised to breach the practically virginal asshole he was currently in possession of.

Brian joined Justin on the bed and pushed him to lie back on the pillow. The experienced stud then straddled the younger man and looked down at him. It was really odd, looking down at his own body like this.

He reached out a tentative hand and, with just the tips of his fingers, lightly traced over Justin’s chest, brushing against one nipple and watching as it pearled up into a little knob. His skin felt warm and silky to the touch. Brian had always loved being touched but usually had to do without most of the time, because his tricks were generally too busy waiting to get fucked to touch him. Granted, most of his tricks really weren’t guys he wanted to get that intimate with anyway, so why bother taking the time to show them what would please him? It was better to just get in and out with the minimum of fuss and maximum of pleasure possible.

From the little gasps coming out of Justin’s mouth, however, the body the boy was occupying obviously liked this additional attention. Brian redoubled his efforts, letting his hands roam in broader swathes across the golden skin and caressing every inch. He couldn’t recall the last time he paid this much attention to a trick.

“This gives the term ‘touching yourself’ a new meaning,” Brian chuckled as his hand brushed lower over Justin’s abdomen and headed even further south.

Justin laughed boyishly. “Yeah… keep touching. Lot’s more touching, please.”

Brian obliged by giving Justin’s cock a nice squeeze, making the boy moan a little louder.

“Um…” Justin suddenly said. “You… you have condoms, right? Because at school, they have these lectures…”

Brian reached over and pulled a ribbon of condoms out of his nightstand drawer. “We’re fully stocked.”

Justin looked up with a delighted grin that seemed out of place on Brian’s face. His expression then went back to “nervous” as he tentatively tore off one of the condoms and hesitantly held it out to Brian.

Brian saw the worry on Justin’s face and immediately recalled his first time all those years ago. Much like this, his first time was with an older, much more experienced man. Brian had been terrified but put on a brave showing. At the time, he saw it as a necessary act, the first step in becoming a gay man. For whatever reason, he wanted it to be more than that for Justin.

Brian plucked the condom packet from Justin’s shaky fingers before leaning down to kiss him. Pulling back, he looked down at the nervous face and decided to give him an extra treat before fucking him.

He gave the pink lips a quick kiss before moving down between the tanned thighs. Putting his hands on the backs of Justin’s thighs, he pushed them up as he lowered his face, inhaling the heady scent. Brian had to admit that he smelled damned good. Placing a hand on each cheek, he spread them as he watched his hole clench. He wet his tongue and slowly stroked at the tight knot before stiffening his tongue and pressing steadily against it.

Justin moaned loudly as Brian’s tongue pushed through the tight ring. Brian continued tongue fucking Justin until he knew the younger man was relaxed.

He reached over for the lube, wanting to make sure Justin was well prepared to take him. He tried to warm the lube a little before he touched Justin with it, not wanting him to tighten up again. He slipped in two lubed fingers and started scissoring them until the younger man was as ready as he could make him.  

Brian finally slipped the condom on and added more lube. He placed the blunt head of his cock in position and pressed forward with steady pressure until he was all the way inside. He then stopped to let Justin adjust to being filled.

“Are you okay?” Brian asked.

Justin pushed back and said, “Fuck me, Brian.”

Brian pulled back and angled himself to press against Justin’s prostate as he slipped back in.

“Oh God, Brian! Do that again!” Justin moaned.

Brian happily obliged, taking both himself and the younger man to gay Heaven. It wasn’t Ibiza, but it would do for tonight.


Brian awoke the next morning when his alarm went off, hoping that when he opened his eyes he would be back in his own bodies. As much as he had enjoyed basically fucking himself the night before, he really did want to get back into his own body and his own life. He slowly rolled over and groaned when he saw his real body lying beside him, although he liked the smile on his face.

Justin looked into the blue eyes staring back at him and sighed. “Sorry, I guess that didn’t work out right. We’ll just have to think of something else we have to do to switch back.”

Brian pasted on a smile, despite the urge he felt to scream obscenities. “Let’s take a shower. You need to get me to school for another fun-filled day of pretending to be you while you get to sit here and watch porn.”

They emptied their bladders as they waited for the shower to warm up.

“How are you feeling, Justin? Sore?”

Justin smiled a bit, actually enjoying the slight burn he was feeling in his ass. “A little. Not as bad as I thought it would be, though.”

Stepping into the shower together, Brian reached up and pulled Justin down to kiss him. Brian soon got on his knees and took the familiar cock into his mouth, doing all the things to it that he loved to feel. Within a couple of minutes, Justin was cumming buckets down his throat.

Standing up, he shared a sample with the younger man. Justin moaned at the taste.

“I’m out of practice, haven’t done that in years,” Brian revealed. “But that may be the only time I’ll get to suck my own cock.”

“You may be out of practice, but that was amazing,” Justin answered, still feeling a little weak-kneed.


Justin pulled up in front of the school to drop Brian off, only to see Jennifer getting out of her car with Justin’s uniform and backpack. She has an odd look on her face as she walked over to them.

“Justin, Brian, may I speak to you both for a minute?”

Justin looked at Brian to answer her.

“Sure, Mom. What is it?” Brian said.

“I hate to say it Justin, but you were right about your father. When I told him where you were and why... well, he said that you should just stay with Brian. He said if that’s how you plan to live your life, then you are not welcome in our house or around your sister.”

Justin, not sure what to say, just took his uniform and backpack and handed them to Brian. Brian gave Justin a sympathetic look.

Jennifer looked at Justin, of course believing that he was Brian. “Thank you for getting him to school on time. I can write you a check, if you’d like.”

“For what?” Justin asked curiously.

“Well, Justin is expensive. He eats like a football player, goes through clothes faster than I can buy them, and is always needing something for school.”

Both men chuckled.

“Brian makes a very good living, we’ll be fine. Thanks for bringing these,” Brian said to Jennifer, referring to Justin’s things.

“You’re welcome Honey, have a good day in school,” she said to the person she thought was her son.

Brian then looked up into the hazel eyes and pulled Justin down for a kiss, not giving a damn who was watching.

Brian walked away toward the building.

“Thank you for taking him in,” Jennifer said to Justin.

“We don’t really have a choice at the moment,” he said quietly, wishing he could give his mother a hug for being as supportive as she was.

“Please be sure he does his homework and takes his allergy medicine,” she added. “I put the bottle in his backpack. I can bring more of his things over to your apartment later in the week.”

Justin nodded before Jennifer walked away.


Brian was walking alone down the hallway heading to his third-period class. As he turned the corner, he was confronted by the guy he recalled being named Hobbs along with some of his buddies.

“Hey Taylor, I guess you decided to prove how much of a faggot you really are, sucking face with your butt buddy in front of the school,” the jock said, sneering at him.

Brian held his chin up. “Yeah, I am a faggot, so what? Unless I’m fucking you, it’s none of your business… or do you want to make it your business?”

Hobbs was so shocked that Justin finally admitted it and seemed to be so proud of himself, he didn’t know how to respond at first. After sputtering for a moment he finally said, “Just stay the fuck away from me, you sick pervert!”

Hobbs and his cronies walked away before Brian noticed that he had gained a small audience.

“Anyone have a problem?” he asked.

Several of the gawkers said “no” before they all dispersed to go to their classrooms.


Justin picked Brian up promptly after school ended.

“How did things go today?” Justin asked. He had seen Chris Hobbs watching after their kiss that morning. He hoped that Brian had managed to avoid Hobbs and his cronies during the day.

“I don’t think you’ll have any problems from the fag haters,” Brian answered proudly.

At Justin’s confused look, Brian smirked and related what had happened when Hobbs confronted him.

“Every time I saw Hobbs or any one of his crew after that, they turned and went the other way, like they would catch something if they came too close,” Brian said, laughing.

Justin stopped at a red light. He grabbed Brian by the back of his neck, pulling him towards him for a kiss.

“Holy shit! I lo… I can’t believe it. I wish I’d had the balls to say something like that to him before. If I’d known it would scare everyone like that, I probably would have.”

He finished speaking quickly, hoping that Brian hadn’t noticed what he almost said.

“So what did you do today?” Brian asked.

“I watched your One-Eyed Jacks, it was boring as fuck,” Justin answered.

Brian snorted. “Okay, what do you consider a good movie?”

The Yellow Submarine is probably my favorite.”

“The Beatles? Yuck!” Brian said, sticking out his tongue.

Justin laughed. “I mostly like it for the animation, but I do enjoy the music, too. I’d like to be an animator someday.”

“Oh, speaking of…” Brian said as he rooted around in Justin’s backpack before pulling out a sketch of Daphne. “You got an A for this. It’s really good, actually. It looks just like her.”

“Thanks,” Justin said, blushing a bit. “Oh, Debbie called your place earlier. I picked up because she kept saying, ‘Brian, Brian, Briiiiiaaaaaan,’ on the answering machine message. She wants us to come over for dinner at six this evening.”

“Fuck!” Brian yelled. “Did you say no?”

“I told her I’d have to talk to you first, but she wouldn’t take no for an answer. She wanted to have us over last night, but she had to cover Betty’s shift.”

“Did she say who all was going to be there?”

“No.”

“Well, hopefully it’s just her and her brother Vic. I really don’t feel like dealing with the rest of the so-called family, especially Mikey.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter is dedicated to the wonderful Lorie. Thank you so much for helping me revive this story, which had been in a coma for over a year!