- Text Size +

Back at the loft, Brian stomped inside. He practically ripped Justin’s denim jacket off and violently threw it on the floor.

Justin watched the performance in amusement. “Does that jacket owe you money or something?”

Brian made a growly noise before walking over to the dining room table where Justin’s homework was spread out. “Let’s go over this fucking French shit.”

“No, not when you’re angry. You won’t remember anything.”

Justin took a seat at the table.

“I’m not angry,” Brian said, his tone sounding nothing but angry. “I’m… I’m annoyed. Why didn’t you just ask her what we need to do to switch back or how much longer it was going to be when we first walked in there? I would have asked her, but you told me to shut the fuck up.”

“Let’s try to get some of this done. You said you like Shakespeare, right? How about you do my English Lit stuff and I’ll do the Calculus.”

“Fine, I was always shit with math, anyway,” Brian said.

They worked in silence for about half an hour. Justin finished with the math assignment and moved on to the art assignment.

“Looks like this week’s drawing lesson is about musculature,” he read from his class syllabus.

Justin laughed when he read Brian’s notes from class. “I have to draw myself as a superhero? How the fuck am I supposed to do that? I don’t know shit about superheroes.”

“I’m sure you know what at least one of them looks like,” Brian said. “Didn’t you ever look at a comic book as a kid or see any of the Superman movies?”

“No, but I did watch a few episodes of the Batman animated show, purely for the art, not the story,” Justin admitted.

Brian got up and walked over the bookshelf behind his computer desk. He came back with a few comic books and magazines.

Justin picked up the book on top of the stack, which was a Superman comic. He studied Superman’s bulging biceps, abs, and thighs, purely for the art, of course. Next, he looked at drawings of Batman and Captain America, two other well-defined heroes. He also flipped through copies of Muscle and Fitness and Flex.

“Okay… am I supposed to like, wear tights and have a cape?” Justin asked.

“Not every superhero wears a cape. Captain America and Spiderman don’t, but I think pretty much everyone but Iron Man wears tight clothes that show off their muscles.”

“What would be my powers?”

Brian thought about his interaction with Hobbs earlier that day. “You could be a gay avenger or something, kick the ass of all the homophobes.”

“So I would just be really strong?”

“You’d have to know how to fight, like a martial artist,” Brian said.

Justin smiled. “A gay Bruce Lee. Bulging muscles aren’t necessary for a martial artist. Good choice.”

Justin worked on the drawing for the next hour while Brian did his Economics and Physics assignments. The outfit was tight and sleeveless, showing off smooth, sinewy muscles. He looked over at Brian a few times to check the angles of his actual face, though he added a bit more squareness to his jaw. It was soon that he realized he was drawing a mashup of his and Brian’s features.

“What should I name my superhero persona?” Justin asked.

Brian thought about it for a moment. “Fagman?”

“No!” Justin said, laughing.

“Captain Queer?”

Justin smirked at him. “No.”

“Let me see it,” Brian said, putting his hand out.

Justin handed it over, hoping Brian would be impressed.

Brian looked at the finished drawing and licked his lips, not caring about naming the character, just wanting to be back inside the body that Justin was currently inhabiting. Justin saw the look and wordlessly packed his backpack so it would be ready for the following day.

Justin then headed to the bedroom, slowly stripping as he walked. Brian followed, throwing his clothes to the side as he went. Justin crawled onto the bed, looking over his shoulder at the predatory look from his lover. When he got to the pillows, he put his head down and swished his ass at Brian.

Growling, Brian climbed up behind the younger man and grabbed his ass, spreading the cheeks and running his tongue from his back straight down to his balls, stopping to press in on the tight knot of his asshole. Justin moaned and pushed back, enjoying the sensation. He loved how Brian made him feel when he did that. It was so intimate and a little bit dirty, something he never before thought would turn him on. He wondered if Brian would let him do that to him. Right now though, he would just enjoy the sparks that were going off in this body. Brian continued to tongue fuck the younger man, stopping just before he came.

“God Brian, don’t stop! I’m so close,” Justin begged.

“I want to be inside you when you cum,” Brian answered as he flipped Justin over onto his back and settled himself between the tanned thighs.

He used lube to open Justin up, carefully avoiding touching his prostate, knowing Justin was way too close. He slipped a condom on and lubed it quickly. Pulling the tanned thighs closer, he steadily slid into the tight heat that he desired.

This was a first for Brian. He had always been one-and-done with tricks, but Justin was different. Never before had he wanted to fuck the same guy on consecutive nights or spend any time talking with any of them. He would never help a trick with his homework, not even when Brian himself was in high school or college.

They both moaned as they joined, Brian pausing to let Justin adjust to his size. Once Justin pushed back, Brian started thrusting, grabbing Justin’s shoulders and pulling the younger man tightly to him and kissing him. They continued to rock and thrust until they had no choice but to explode together.

Brian collapsed onto Justin, occasionally rocking to stay hard enough not to have to pull out, another first for him. Usually, he couldn’t wait to pull out and tell the trick to get to stepping. Both men continued to make small, pleasured noises as they held on to each other and the feeling of being together. Finally, Brian had to pull out or risk having the condom leak.

Even after pulling out, Brian was reluctant to let go of Justin. He pulled the duvet over top of them and cuddled up beside the wet and sticky boy.

Cuddled. Since when did Brian Fucking Kinney cuddle?

Since never.

As he laid there cuddling with Justin, Brian had to admit to himself that Marilyn was right about a lot of things, or rather, that the six random cards he chose and what they meant could have easily applied to his current situation. He decided that he needed to go talk to someone about this as soon as possible, someone older and wiser.

He needed Vic. The older man had been more of a father to him than his own and was someone that Brian trusted without question.


Brian cut gym class and drove over to see Vic the following day. It took some finessing, but he had talked Daphne into letting him borrow her car.

Vic answered the door and looked at the blond questioningly.

“It’s still me, Vic. Can we talk?”

“Sure, come on in, Brian. Deb’s at work.”

Sitting down at the kitchen table, Brian proceeded to tell Vic what had happened, how he’d refused to let Mysterious Marilyn reveal his true love on her Ouija board, how he and Justin had woken up in each other’s bodies the previous Friday, and how they believed Marilyn was to blame. He also told him about his freakishly accurate palm and tarot card readings.

“Yeah, she’s a real asshole. She’s conned me out of more money over the years than I’d care to admit, but she’s good. I had no idea she was capable of something like this. What have you two tried to do to reverse it?”

“We’ve tried to undo the wishes. We’ve spent time together like Marilyn said we had to do and we’ve fucked for the last two nights.”

Vic’s mouth dropped open. “Mr. One-Ride-Only Brian Kinney has fucked someone more than once? Wow, that’s even more impressive than swapping bodies.”

“Want to know something else astonishing, Vic? I can’t wait to do it again tonight. I wish I didn’t have to go to school and we could just stay in bed. I don’t know what it is about him, but as soon as we’re done fucking, I just want to start all over. Even worse, I want to be around him, too, and not just in bed. He’s great to talk to and hang out with. We actually play games. He is amazingly smart and great to talk to. I feel like I could open up to him like I never have with anyone else before.”

Suddenly the front door flew open and Michael walked in. “Hey Uncle Vic, I picked up your meds… What the fuck is he doing here?”

“Um…” Vic said, trying to think of something to explain why Brian’s latest trick would be sitting in Debbie’s kitchen. “Me and…”

“Justin,” Brian whispered.

“...Justin hit it off last night and he came by to talk,” Vic said as he took the paper bag of pills from his nephew. “He needs a mentor, seeing as his father said he’s no longer welcome back at home. Excuse me, I’m going to take these upstairs. I’ll be right back.”

Michael turned to who he thought was Justin as soon as Vic was out of earshot. “Listen, you little shit. It’s bad enough you have my best friend hypnotized or whatever you’ve done to him, you stay the fuck away from my family or I’ll make you sorry you ever heard of Liberty Avenue. Got it, punk?”

“Yeah, Mikey, I got it,” Brian answered.

Inside, Brian was seething. How dare Michael speak to someone like that? He wanted nothing more than to tell his “best friend” exactly what he thought of his attitude, but he knew it would probably only make things worse.

“Only Brian gets to call me that!” Michael snarled, shoving him out of his chair to the floor.

Brian could hardly believe Michael was able to overpower him so easily. That would never have happened if he’d been in his own body.

Michael then yelled towards the stairs, “Hey Uncle Vic, I gotta get back to work! Talk to you later.”

Vic came back downstairs just as Brian got himself back up to his feet.

“I was hoping you’d get rid of him,” the older man admitted as they sat back down at the table.

“It’s amazing what people say when they don’t think you’re listening. Anyway, I’ll handle Mikey after I get my own body back. In the meantime, I don’t know what I’m going to do with the kid, who is probably out at a pizza joint right now making me fat, one greasy slice at a time. I swear the kid eats like a sumo wrestler. I’d kick his ass if I didn’t want to fuck it so badly.”

Vic chuckled. “You like him and it’s scaring the shit out of you.”

Brian nodded. “What should I do about all of this?”

“I say you should enjoy it. Like Marilyn said, take this time to realize your full potential. Maybe by having to live in someone else’s shoes, you can look at this as a break from being the Stud of Liberty Avenue. At the same time, get to know this kid Justin while you live as him and with him. You’re also learning to trust him since he’s now living as you.”

“But what about my… feelings?”

“Until today, I didn’t know you had any,” Vic joked, then commented seriously, “Just let them happen. For as long as I’ve known you, you’ve kept everyone at an arm’s length. It’s natural to be scared when you start to care for someone because your feelings for them make them capable of hurting you. It’s a gamble when you begin a relationship with someone, you never know how it’s going to turn out. Trust that Justin will be good to you and remember that he’s also gambling with you. Honestly, I’m more worried about him than I am you because you’re a handful. Give this a real try, Brian.”

If Vic had told him this just a week ago, Brian would have laughed in his face. Even implying that he’d ever be in a “relationship” would have made him spit out his drink. Now that he was literally walking in someone else’s shoes and was feeling real emotions for that someone, he was actually considering taking the wise old queen’s advice.