- Text Size +

Brian and Justin were debating whether they should order Chinese or Indian when Brian’s cell phone rang.

Brian groaned when he looked at the caller ID, but he still answered it. “Yeah?” he said into the phone.

“What the fuck, you’re answering his phone now, too?” Michael grumbled. “Put Brian on the phone, you little shit.”

Brian put the phone on speaker and said, “Oh Brian, it’s Michael.”

“Yes, Mikey?” Justin said.

“Meet me at Woody’s tonight, just you, not that little asshole,” Michael ordered rather than asked.

Justin clicked his teeth with his tongue. “Can’t, me and Sunshine are all settled in for the night.”

Michael was silent for a moment. “Who the…? Nevermind, I don’t want to know the little pet names you have for each other. You’ve been on vacation for almost a week and we’ve only gone out at night like, twice. What the fuck is wrong with you, Brian? You-”

“The only way I’m going out tonight is if Justin comes with me. By the way, I’m not giving you the opportunity to beat up my boyfriend again,” Justin said, having heard what had happened earlier that day.

Michael scoffed. “What did he say I did? I hardly fucking touched him.”

“What you did was completely uncalled for,” Justin said, angry at him on Brian’s behalf.

“Brian, will you just…” Michael said, clearly trying to think of something to smooth over the situation. “Just come to Woody’s with me, okay? We never hang out anymore, just the two of us. One drink, that’s all I’m asking for. ”

Brian and Justin both shook their heads at how pitiful the man sounded.

“No, Michael,” Justin answered.

“Goddammit!” Michael growled. “Do I have to come to your place and drag you out of there, kicking and screaming?”

“I’d like to see you try, little man,” Brian finally said, unable to listen to this shit any longer.

Brian covered the receiver area of the phone with his hand so Michael wouldn’t hear him, ignoring whatever the little man had fired back with. “Tell him that he’d better drop his keys to my loft off at Deb’s house tomorrow, or I will have the lock changed and have my building manager change the one on the outside door. If he thinks he’s coming over here tonight, good luck getting through the deadbolt.”

Justin repeated what Brian said to Michael.

Michael groaned and scoffed a bit more before he finally hung up the phone.

“So, lamb vindaloo and chicken tikka masala?” Brian asked.

“Sounds great,” Justin agreed.

Along with his allergy medicine, Jennifer had also put a copy of The Yellow Submarine in Justin’s backpack. Brian actually wanted to watch it to see what the fuss was about. He had never been the type to watch a movie just because someone recommended it, but he wanted to watch Justin’s favorite movie with him.

“Be prepared to listen to me sing along,” Justin warned.

“My singing voice doesn’t sound half bad when it’s you doing the singing,” Brian said, recalling what the boy had sounded like when they watched Rocky Horror together.

“I’m sure it sounds fine when you do it on your own.”

Brian chuckled. “You think I ever actually sing?”

“Not even in the shower?” 

“I’m usually too busy jerking off to sing.”


Things went about the same for the next two days. Justin filled his face with fattening food and watched Brian’s crappy movies all day while Brian bullshitted his way through school. They would eat dinner and do Justin’s homework in the evenings. If they had time, they would find something fun to do together before having fun in bed.

Brian brought out the Scrabble game set on Thursday night and asked Justin if he had ever played.

“Many times. I’m really good at it, too.”

“Really? Well, we’ll just see about that,” Brian challenged.

Justin won their first game, using a few words that Brian didn’t even know were words; the dictionary proved they were. Brian insisted on a rematch, which Justin agreed to, hoping that he could get Brian to agree to something else later.

They were about halfway through the second game when Justin spelled out t-u-r-n-a-b-o-u-t.

Brian looked at Justin curiously, knowing by the look on his face that he was in deep contemplation. “Do you have something on your mind, Sunshine?”

“I do, actually. They say that turnabout is fair play. How about I top tonight?” Justin asked, looking into the blue eyes that seemed to be considering what he was asking.

“Well, since you are using that body, you would have a lot to live up to. Think you are up for the challenge?”

“I think so, since I’ve been taught so thoroughly by the best teacher in town for the past four nights,” Justin answered confidently.

“Well then, I guess we should put this game away and get started. Let’s see what kind of student you are.”

They put the game set away before heading to the bedroom.

Justin leaned down to kiss Brian, running his hands through the silky blond hair. He was determined to be as careful and gentle as Brian had been with him. They stripped and laid down on the bed, Justin hovering over the shorter man.

He kissed and nipped down the pale chest, stopping to suck the nipples into pebble-hard points. He then scooted down the bed until he was even with the swollen pink cock that was standing at attention, waiting to be touched. He pinched the head, coaxing out the precum that was quickly gathering there. He licked across the slit, causing Brian to buck up his hips, trying to get more attention paid to his cock. Justin smiled before carefully covering his teeth and deepthroating the hard, thick cock all at once.

Brian groaned low in his throat, loving the feeling of being swallowed. He could hardly believe that Justin was so good at this, a true natural. After a few minutes, Justin pulled his mouth off before Brian could cum.

“Turn over onto your stomach,” Justin said. “I want to make sure I’ve learned all of your lessons well.”

Brian did as instructed, still shaking a little from lesson number one.

Settling himself between the lightly furred legs, Justin ran his hands over the round globes before parting them and blowing softly on the tight pink hole. Making sure his tongue was good and wet, he slowly licked at the tight folds to get Brian to relax. Brian pulled his knees under him and pushed back against the hot, wet mouth. Justin continued to open Brian with his tongue until the older man was almost whimpering with desire.

“God Justin, fuck me! I need to feel your cock,” Brian finally begged.

“Am I doing good so far, Teacher?” Justin asked, teasing him.

“Yes, dammit, yes. Now get your cock inside of me!”

Flipping Brian back over, Justin grabbed the supplies that he had put next to him. He quickly lubed and stretched Brian’s hole as much as he could before donning the condom and slowly pushing inside. Both men groaned as they were joined. Justin waited until Brian pushed back, having acclimated to the feeling of being filled.

They quickly found a rhythm, Brian wrapping his legs around Justin’s waist for leverage to push back against him. Justin leaned down to kiss the soft pink lips, trapping Brian’s cock between them. More quickly than either one would have liked, they both felt the telltale signs that this coupling was coming to an end. Justin filled the condom while Brian erupted all over both of their bellies. Not wanting to crush the smaller man, Justin held the condom and carefully pulled out, causing unhappy groans from both of them.

Lying face to face, Brian spoke first. “You learned very well. A plus.”

Justin blushed before looking deep into the blue eyes of his lover. “I have a request.”

“What is it?”

“When we figure this thing out and switch back, I would really like you to fuck me as yourself,” he answered shyly.

“This may sound surprising, but I’d like the same thing from you,” Brian answered, biting his lips. “You also owe me another game of Scrabble.”

Justin kissed him softly. “I’d be honored.”

As they laid there cuddling, Justin started giggling.

Brian raised an eyebrow. “What the hell is so funny?”

“I was just thinking, I’m probably the first person to take his own cherry.”

Both men laughed at that thought before going another round and falling asleep entwined.


Justin was pulling up in front of the school the following morning when he saw his dad’s Buick Le Sabre sitting across the street. He and Brian both got out of the Jeep.

“What’s up?” Brian asked, wondering why Justin got out.

“That’s my dad over there,” he said, motioning toward the man who was looking at them.

“Oh yeah, I vaguely remember him."

They waited while his dad walked across the street. The older Taylor made a beeline for his son.

“Justin,” his father said, his voice tense.

“Dad,” Brian said, not recalling the man’s first name.

“Your mother told me about you and… your friend,” the man said, his eyes sliding over to the tall brunet standing next to his son.

“Brian Kinney,” Justin said, sticking his hand out for his father to shake. “You’re Craig, right?”

His father looked down at his hand, his lip curled.

“Justin, you need to come home,” the older man said as he looked back at Brian.

“Uh, I need to go to school,” Brian informed him.

Craig sighed. “Fine, then after school today, you need to come home. I’ll be here to pick you up.”

“I’m going home with him,” Brian said as he took a step closer to Justin.

Justin wanted to say something to his father, but he waited to see how Brian handled it as him.

“Justin!” Craig suddenly yelled in anger. “He’s an adult! It’s illegal for an adult to have sex with a minor!”

Several students, including Daphne, were beginning to crowd around them, watching and listening.

“The age of consent in Pennsylvania is sixteen,” Brian informed him.

“He’s too old for you!” Craig said. “You have no idea what you want. You don’t turn eighteen for another month, and at least until then, you’re going to live with me and your mother.”

“I thought you didn’t want him at home or around Molly,” Justin said, unable to stay quiet any longer.

Brian now knew what Justin’s demon child sister was named. He would probably still think of her as “the demon child” in his head.

“The two of you have played house for long enough,” Craig said to Brian. “You need to focus on finishing your senior year and keeping your grades up. You’re almost guaranteed acceptance into Dartmouth, where you’ll be far away from him.”

“Dartmouth?” Brian repeated. “He’s - I’m not going to fucking Dartmouth.”

“Where the hell else are you expecting to go, that dumb art school? I told you I’m not going to pay for it!”

Brian looked over at Justin. “Brian has his MBA from Carnegie Mellon and he didn’t get a dime of help from his father.”

Justin actually didn’t know that. In fact, Brian spoke very little about his upbringing and family.

“So you think you’re going to pay your own way through art school and actually make a living as an artist?” Craig asked, chuckling humorously. “You’re such a naive child.”

“He’s not a child!” Justin yelled at his father. “He’s a man who can make his own decisions for his future.”

It felt so good to finally say that to him, even if it didn’t appear as if the real Justin were saying it. For years his father expected him to follow in his footsteps by getting an MBA from Dartmouth and taking over the family electronics business. That was the last thing Justin wanted to do and his father knew it.

“You ought to see your little boy take it like a man,” Justin threw in.

Craig looked at him with fire in his eyes. Before he knew it, his father reared back and punched him in his mouth.

Justin had never been hit in the face before, not intentionally and certainly not by his father. His hands flew to his mouth in shock.

Brian, on the other hand, sprung into action. “You motherfucker!” he yelled at Craig before his fist connected with the side of the older man’s face.

What proceeded was a flurry of fists and bodies. Several students and a few adults who had congregated around them moved in to break up the fight.

A male teacher had seen most of the exchange. “Anyone who is a student at this school needs to get into the building, now!”

Most of the students heeded his command.

“Are you okay, sir?” the teacher asked Justin, who was checking to make sure he still had all of his, or rather Brian’s, teeth.

“Yeah, I think so,” he answered.

“I saw that man hit you,” the teacher said. “Do you want me to call the police?”

Justin looked over at Craig, who was already walking back across the street to his car.

“No, that’s okay.”

Brian and Daphne came over to Justin to check on him.

“Are you okay?” Brian asked.

Justin nodded, fighting tears.

Daphne was very upset. “I can’t believe he did that!”

“Your bottom lip is bleeding,” Brian said, pissed that he wasn’t able to protect Justin from his father.

Justin licked the blood away. “It’ll be alright. You need to get to class.”

Brian kissed him on his cheek. “Put some ice on it when you get home. We’ll deal with this later.”

Daphne gave Justin a tight hug before she and Brian went into the building.

Justin got back into the Jeep and drove away. He didn’t know what to do with himself. He didn’t want to go back to the loft because it always felt so cold and empty without Brian there. What he really wanted to do was go home, tell his mother what his father had done, and cry on her shoulder. That wasn’t possible, of course.

He found himself parking in a spot near the diner, hoping that Debbie would be there. He went inside and muttered some expletives when he found Michael, Ted, and Emmett sitting in their usual booth.

“Brian!” Michael called out, waving and smiling at him as if everything was hunky-dory between the two of them.

Justin found Debbie behind the counter. He ignored Brian’s friends and took a seat on one of the stools.

“Hey, Brian,” Debbie said before zeroing in on his busted lip. “What the fuck happened to you?”

“It’s a long story."

“Well then, start from the beginning,” the waitress said as she put some ice cubes in a napkin for him. She then reached across the counter and put the little ice pack against his lip.

Justin groaned and pulled away from her, wishing he’d gone to IHOP instead. “Debbie, can I please just get something to eat?”

Justin’s problems doubled when Michael took the empty stool beside him. “What’s going on?” the little man asked him.

“Nothing,” Justin said.

Michael grabbed him by his chin and forced him to look at him. “Jesus, did someone hit you? Was it that little asshole kid?”

“No!” Justin said as he brushed Michael’s hands off. “It was my boyfriend’s asshole father.”

He didn’t realize that Ted and Emmett were standing behind him until they, along with Michael and Debbie, gasped.

“His dad hit you?” Emmett asked.

“Did you call the police?” Ted asked.

Michael yelled into his ear, “Why the fuck would he do that?”

Debbie screeched something incoherent among the other voices.

Rather than answer any of them, Justin stood up and walked out the door. Michael followed him out, unfortunately.

“Brian, hang on!” he said. “What the-”

“Fuck off Michael, okay?” Justin said, beyond tired of the annoying little weasel always being up Brian’s ass. “And give me my fucking house keys.”

“What did I do to you?” Michael demanded to know as he took Brian’s keys off of his keyring. “Ever since that little shit came barging into our lives, you’ve acted like I’m the enemy!”

“What did you do?” Justin repeated. “From the moment you met him, you’ve treated Justin - that’s his name, by the way, not ‘that little shit’ or ‘that little asshole’ - like he’s the enemy. How many times do I have to tell you that he’s my boyfriend and he’s not going anywhere? You’re acting like a jealous ex-lover or something. If you were really my friend, you would be happy that I’ve found someone who makes me happy. Maybe you need to go and find a guy of your own to occupy your time. Any issues I’m having with his father are none of your business. Now, again I say, fuck off, Michael.”

Justin took the keys, got into the Jeep, and squealed away from the curb.

“Shit… now what am I going to eat?” he asked himself.

Chapter End Notes:

Once again, thank you, Lorie, for your invaluable help with this chapter!!!