- Text Size +

Daphne parked her car in the lot outside of St. James Academy, the most elite private school in the Pittsburgh area. She reached over and started rooting around in Justin's backpack, which Brian had placed at his feet. She pulled out what looked like an agenda book.

"Alright," she said, looking at Justin's class list inside the front flap. "Justin must have written all of these down at the start of the semester because he wrote down the room numbers. Hopefully, you won't get too lost throughout the day. First period is English Lit, that's our first test today. It's over the second act of Julius Caesar."

"Won't be a problem," Brian said.

"O... kay," Daphne said, raising an eyebrow at the guy's confidence. "Then you have Calculus, Gym, then lunch period with me."

Brian felt his stomach - or Justin's stomach, rather - growl at the prospect of food. They had left the house without anything to eat, and Brian guessed that this kid probably had a hearty appetite, much like he had when he was a teen.

"Then there's Art, then another test in Economics..."

Daphne paused to look at Brian, who was nodding along.

"Then you have Physics and French at the end of the day."

Brian then started to frantically shake his head. "I never took French. I'll make a fool of myself if I'm called on to say something in French."

"Ah, that's no big deal," Daphne said. "I have cooking class then, but I can skip it. Just meet me here at my car at the end of sixth period."

"Then you can take me to my loft," Brian said, ordering instead of requesting. "Let’s hope that friend of yours doesn’t get himself into any trouble in the meantime."


Justin opened the closet, looking for something to wear after prowling around the loft for the past hour naked. He almost felt bad having to cover that man's beautiful body, but he didn't want to get himself arrested for public nudity.

What he found in the closet were tons of business suits and dress shirts, all expensive designer brands in various colors. There was a rack with a few dozen ties. Designer dress shoes were lined up in a row on the bottom shelf.

"Jesus, what does this guy do for a living?" Justin asked himself. "It's gotta be something fancy or else he couldn't afford this place. A lawyer, maybe?"

Forgoing trying to find something appropriate from the closet, Justin turned toward the dresser to his right. He found a pair of black boxer briefs, black socks, a black cashmere sweater, and a pair of stonewashed jeans. He also grabbed a pair of black ankle boots from the closet to complete the ensemble. After getting dressed, Justin admired himself in the full-length mirror on the wall beside the desk.

"Yep, I'd definitely fuck this guy," he said to his reflection as if there had ever been a question.

Justin picked up a black leather jacket that was draped over the back of the couch, finding a pack of cigarettes, a leather wallet, and a set of keys in the pockets. Justin lit one of the cigarettes, taking a deep breath.

"Oh yeah," Justin said, slowly blowing out the smoke. "Suck it, Mom."

After setting the alarm and locking up, Justin rode the elevator to the bottom floor before walking out of the building. He then looked up and down the street, having no idea which vehicle could belong to this man as he pitched the cigarette butt into the street. It was then that Justin realized he didn't even know the name of the person whose body he had woken up in. He pulled out the wallet and took out the driver's license inside.

"Brian A. Kinney," Justin read out loud. "Sixth Fuller Street, Pittsburgh. At least we're still in the same city... Six foot two, 160 pounds. Twenty-nine, organ donor."

Justin looked up at the reflection in the passenger side window of the black Jeep Wrangler he was standing next to.

"Nice to meet you, Brian."

Justin put the wallet back in its pocket and pulled out the set of keys, finding one with the Jeep logo on the plastic grip. He walked around the Jeep to the driver's side, holding his breath as he put the key in the door. The door unlocked, so he climbed in and started the engine.

He jumped when an electronic dance song came blaring out of the speakers. He decided it didn't sound half bad, though he did turn it down a smidge. Justin found a pair of designer sunglasses sitting on the dashboard in front of him, so he put them on before driving out of the parking spot, hoping that he wouldn't crash before he found himself something to eat.

Justin drove around for about twenty minutes, completely unfamiliar with that part of town. He quickly found himself totally lost but perked up when he turned onto a street whose name he was familiar with after doing some past online research.

"Liberty Avenue," Justin happily read off of a street sign, knowing he was now in Pittsburgh's gay village.

He found a parking spot across the street from the Liberty Diner, figuring he'd get a decent meal there. He walked into the diner, finding that it was fairly busy with the morning breakfast crowd. Most of the booths were taken, so Justin wandered over to one of the free stools at the counter and took a seat.

"Brian!" Justin heard a male voice yell from one of the booths.

Not being accustomed to answering to that name, Justin ignored it. He was startled a few moments later when a woman in a curly red wig and a rainbow-patterned vest stepped in front of him from across the counter.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" the woman asked him. "I thought you were leaving for the airport this morning. Weren't you going to Spain or wherever?"

Justin looked at her, trying to keep calm. The woman looked fairly nice and seemed to know Brian, so he thought he ought to speak with her as if he knew her as well.

"Uh... I had a change of plans," Justin answered the woman, whose name tag indicated was "Debbie".

Debbie raised an eyebrow but didn't pry. "Alright, then. Coffee?"

"Could I have some chocolate milk?" Justin asked as he looked over the diner's menu.

Debbie chuckled. "Uh, sure."

"Brian!" the voice yelled out again.

"And get me the Butch Bottom Special with scrambled eggs, please," he added.

"Huh?" Debbie asked in surprise.

Justin pointed to it on the menu. "The Butch Bottom Special - stack of flapjacks, double sausage and eggs, and a slice of cherry pie a la mode."

The confused woman stood there staring at him for several seconds. "Uh... coming right up."

After she walked away to put in his order, a brown-haired man wearing a green dress shirt and striped tie walked over to Justin's side, making him jump for the millionth time that morning.

"Brian! Jesus, did you not hear me? Why are you sitting over here? Come sit with us!"

Justin figured that this man was one of Brian's friends, so he silently got up and followed him over to a booth, finding two other men sitting together on one of the benches. The man who accosted him all but shoved him into the booth before sitting down beside him, nearly crowding him.

Similar to his exchange with Debbie, Justin was grilled about not going to the airport as Brian apparently was supposed to that morning.

"You've been talking about going to Ibiza for weeks!" one of the men on the other side of the booth, a rather flamboyant queen, said.

"You said you'd fuck a matador for all of us," the other man added, clearly disappointed. This man looked quite drab in his collared shirt, tie, and sweater vest. Justin figured he was probably an accountant or insurance salesman.

Luckily Justin was saved from having to make up excuses for not going to Ibiza when Debbie brought over his food, setting everything down in front of him without a word. The three guys at the table were stunned.

"What the fuck is that?" the guy next to him asked, pointing at his food.

"Uh... my order?" Justin said as he picked up a fork and stabbed one of the pork sausage links on the plate. He took a big bite of the sausage, an "mmm" escaping from his mouth.

"You don't ever eat that kind of stuff, not even when you're drunk or high!" the nosey guy said. "The saturated fat, the carbs, the sugar! Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?"

Justin looked over at Brian's "best friend" and smiled innocently, shrugging as he tried to keep cool.


Meanwhile, at St. James Academy, Brian whizzed through Justin's English Lit test. He had always been a Shakespeare fan, Julius Caesar being one of his favorites. He was the first to turn in his test, giving the teacher a smile as he handed the paper over.

Daphne escorted him to Justin's Calculus class the following period, then he managed to find the boy's locker room for Gym. Justin had also been kind enough to write both his main and gym locker numbers and combinations in the agenda book, so Brian wasn't forced to participate in the class wearing the kid's prep school uniform and oxfords. There was a set of fairly clean gym clothes and some running shoes in the locker, so Brian changed into them.

As he changed his clothes, Brian couldn't help but look around at the other boys dressing nearby. He wasn't normally into chicken, but there were a couple of decent looking ones. There was one in particular, a blond with an athletic build and a tight ass, possibly a football player. He didn't have a very attractive face, but Brian probably would have fucked him if he saw the young man in a backroom somewhere.

Brian wondered if this Justin kid was out. He didn't for a second question whether Justin could be gay; a boy that pretty could not be straight, no way. With his obvious WASPy upbringing and nagging mother, Brian safely guessed that he was deep in the closet. Brian himself still wasn't out with his own family, minus his older sister who had caught him making out with a guy at the movie theater when he was sixteen.

The class consisted of a game of soccer on the field outside. It was a bit chilly out, but the running around would warm them up. The semi-attractive guy from the locker room, who the teacher called "Hobbs" was chosen to pick a team, along with another jock-looking kid. Brian was chosen last by Hobbs, which irked him since he had been a star soccer player at his high school. This Justin kid was apparently not looked at by his peers as an athlete, which wasn't exactly surprising considering his twink physique.

Brian ended up scoring three goals for his team despite the body he was occupying being poorly out of shape, reminding himself to tell that Justin kid later to thank him for upping his cred in Gym and to get on a treadmill once in awhile to improve his cardiovascular system. He checked out the naked boys in the shower after the game, willing himself to not get a raging boner. He had discovered upon waking that morning that for having such a slight build, Justin had an impressive package. Not as impressive as his own, but not many men were blessed like he was.

He got through the rest of the day, doing what he thought was a decent job on the Economics test before meeting Daphne at her car after sixth period. She was waiting for him with the motor running, practically racing out of the parking lot as they cut their last classes of the day.

Brian gave Daphne directions to his loft, suffering through the teeny bopper music playing on the radio as they drove across town.

"He'd better not have charged anything on my credit cards," Brian said to Justin's friend. "He'd better not have put a scratch on my Jeep, broken any of my shit, or done any of my drugs. I don't care if he fucked someone with my dick, but he'd better have used a condom if he did."

Daphne eyeballed the ranting guy beside her. "Justin's a good guy, he wouldn't do anything like that."

"Let me guess: he's a virgin," Brian said.

"Of course, he's never even kissed a guy before. He wants to, but it's not like he's had ample opportunities. He's the only gay kid at our school, that we know of."

Brian nodded, not at all surprised that this Justin was an unkissed fag.


After finishing up his delicious breakfast, gratefully spending the second half of his meal by himself after Brian's three friends all had to leave to go to work, Justin found his way back to the loft. He had no idea what to do with himself all day, so he turned on the TV.

Brian had a rather terrible movie collection, in Justin's opinion. This Brian was apparently a big fan of Westerns, gangster films, and old Hollywood classics, none of which interested Justin. He ended up flipping through the TV channels for a few hours before making his way over to Brian's computer.

Luckily the computer did not have a password on it, so Justin was able to get in without a problem. Out of respect, Justin did not look at Brian's emails or search through any of his personal files. Opening the web browser, Justin immediately noticed Brian's bookmarked websites at the top of the screen, many of them being porn sites.


Brian was happy to see that his Jeep was parked in front of his building without any obvious damage, despite it being a little too far from the curb. The main door to the building, which often failed to close all the way and lock like it was supposed to, was slightly ajar so they didn't have to be buzzed in.

Brian and Daphne rode the elevator to the top floor, with Brian deciding to be a gentleman and gesturing for the young girl to step out first. Because he did own the place, Brian forwent knocking and tried the door to see if it was unlocked, which it was.

He found himself sitting at his computer desk, his jeans and underwear pulled down to his knees as the horny teenager occupying his body was jerking off to a fisting video playing on the computer. His head was thrown back in ecstasy, the boy obviously not even realizing that he was no longer alone.

"Are you having a good time, Justin?" Brian loudly asked his body.