- Text Size +

Justin snapped to when he heard his own voice yell at him. He turned to find his real body and his best friend Daphne standing a few feet away.

"Shit!" Justin yelled as he frantically tried to pull up his pants.

"It's not like I haven't seen my own cock before," Brian said, annoyed that the boy was trying to be modest.  

Daphne stepped around him to get a closer look. "Well, I haven't..."

Brian grabbed Daphne by her jacket lapel as he began to escort her to the door. "Thanks for dropping me off, Sweetheart, but your friend and I have some business to attend to. He'll call you."

"But-" Daphne said before Brian slammed the door closed, leaving her in the hallway.

Justin had adjusted his clothes and turned off the porn video. He began to slowly walk over to his body, feeling like he was actually looking at his reflection in a mirror.

His "reflection" looked very pissed off.

"Uh... hi," Justin nervously said, giving Brian a little wave.

Brian, who had Justin's backpack slung over his shoulders, tossed it onto the floor at Justin's bare feet. "You have a shitload of homework to do this weekend. Don't even think I'm going to do it after having to go to your fucking school today while you sat here molesting my body."

Justin gasped. "Today's Friday! Have you seen that Freaky Friday movie with Jodie Foster?"

"Yeah, but that was with a mother and a daughter who wished to switch places. We're strangers, how the fuck could this have happened? I certainly didn't wish to switch places with a twink!"

Justin tried not to feel offended by that last comment. "What about Vice Versa?"

"Father and son," Brian answered.

"Shit... I guess Like Father, Like Son wouldn't explain it, either. Well, how did they end up switching in the first place in those movies? Magic spells? Magic potions? A McGuffin? Wish Upon a Star had two sisters wishing on a shooting star at the same time to switch lives..."

"This isn't a fucking movie!" Brian yelled.

"Well then, how do we explain this?" Justin yelled back, gesturing between the two of them. "There has to be some type of magical force at work here! Either someone or something is trying to teach us a lesson. There has to be something we have to do in order to switch back."

Brian thought about it for a few moments before he walked over to Justin, grabbed him by the neck, and planted a kiss on him... on his own lips.

Justin, surprised at first, took a few moments to respond. Once he got with the program, the kiss grew quite passionate, full of tongue and heavy breathing. Brian let him go a minute later, shoving him backward and scowling after seeing that he was still in the wrong body.

"Fuck, it didn't work," Brian said before he turned and walked over to the kitchen island where a few different types of whiskey were lined up.

"Wha... what was that for?" Justin said, taking several seconds to find his voice.

Brian opened the Maker's Mark, taking a long swig straight from the bottle. He coughed since Justin's teenage throat was not accustomed to swallowing burning alcohol.

"Your little friend told me that you've never kissed a guy before," he answered.

"Shit, Daphne!" Justin yelled at the ceiling. "What else did she tell you?"

Brian choked down some more bourbon before replacing the lid. "Nothing that I didn't already assume. Could it have been that trick from last night that did this to me?"

"You mean the guy that raked his teeth over my, I mean, your dick this morning?"

Brian shook his head. "Nah, if he had some kind of magical powers, he'd at least have been able to give a decent blowjob. Even if he could perform magic, this couldn't be a vengeful act on his part; I made him come twice before I passed out last night if I recall."

"I'd say so, you're sheets are gross," Justin mumbled, jealous of the teeth-raker for getting to fuck the unbelievably sexy man whose body he was currently inhabiting.

"Oh, wait!" Brian suddenly yelled. "Where's my wallet?"

Justin pointed at the leather jacket he had worn that morning, which he had returned to the back of the couch where Brian had left it the previous night.

Brian grabbed his jacket and dug through the pockets, pulling out his wallet. He flipped it open and started looking through it.

"What the fuck is this?" he asked, finding a receipt from the Liberty Diner. "The Butch Bottom Special and chocolate milk?"

"It was only $5.99. You said not to spend more than twenty," Justin pointed out. "The chocolate milk was like a dollar-something."

"Yeah, but I didn't give you permission to treat my body like a fucking dumpster! That was probably at least two thousand calories you shoveled into my mouth!"

Justin rolled his eyes. "You're too skinny, anyway. It wouldn't hurt to put some meat on your bones."

"Excuse me?" Brian said, scowling. "It's not like you're in perfect shape. I should know, I had to drag your fat ass up and down the soccer field today."

"Fat?" Justin snarled, his mouth dropping open. "Fat?!"

Brian groaned. "Alright, calm down, you're not fat. A little out of shape, but not fat. You have a great ass. I'm actually a little jealous."

Justin perked up at the compliment. "Thanks."

Brian then pulled a business card out of his wallet, which he had received the night before at Woody's.

"Mysterious Marilyn!" he yelled. "There was a drag queen at Woody's last night who claims she's some kind of fortune teller or something. She runs a shop down the street from the bar, where she does palm reading and shit. She tried to get five bucks from me to find out who my true love was on her ouija board and I told her to fuck off. I took her card so she'd leave me alone, in case I changed my mind."

"Am I supposed to be your true love or something?" Justin asked, his eyebrows raised.

If that was the case, he probably wouldn't argue with fate...

"In your dreams, Sunshine," Brian snarked. "Put some shoes on, let's go talk to this witch Marilyn."

The guys found themselves standing outside of Mysterious Marilyn's House of Magic ten minutes later. They walked through the door, nearly knocked over by the smell of burning incense. The shop's owner was sitting behind the front counter reading the newspaper, a pair of secretary glasses perched on her nose.

Marilyn looked up, smiling at her new customers. "Good afternoon, gentleman. Welcome to-"

"Spare us the pleasantries," Brian interrupted. "Do you remember me from last night? Or, him, specifically?"

Brian pointed to his actual body standing beside him.

"Everybody knows Brian Fucking Kinney, the Stud of Liberty Avenue," Marilyn answered as she openly checked out the man in question.

"Of course, they do," Brian said proudly. "What the fuck did you do to me last night? Or, to him?"

He pointed to his actual self again.

Marilyn looked between the two men, confused. "Whatever do you mean?"

"I mean... fucking look at us!" Brian screamed, gesturing wildly between himself and Justin. "I woke up in his body this morning and he woke up in mine! I mean, you could have switched me with someone much worse looking than him-"

"Fuck you, too, asshole," Justin mumbled.

Brian continued, "-but I want my body back! I'm supposed to be flying to Ibiza now, not stuck in some seventeen-year-old twink's body!"

"Hmm," Marilyn said, tapping her chin.

"No, not ‘hmm!'" Brian raged, flapping his arms. "You did this to me over five fucking dollars? Because I said that your ouija board was horseshit?"

He pulled his wallet out, which he was carrying in Justin's front pants pocket, and smacked a five dollar bill on the counter. "Here! I'm sorry I was rude to you and doubted your powers. I'm a believer now, obviously. Now, undo whatever the fuck you did!"

Marilyn just sat there, still holding her newspaper.

Brian stared at her for a few moments before pulling more money out. "Alright, fine! Forty-eight dollars, that's all I have on me! Now, switch us back, God dammit!"

The drag queen continued to sit there staring at him with a blank expression on her heavily made-up face.

"Fuck!" Brian yelled, taking Justin's wallet out of his back pocket. "Eighteen dollars, but that's all the cash we have, I swear! What more do you want? Do I have to go down to a fucking ATM or something? How much is this gonna cost us?"

Marilyn looked between them again, grinning mischievously. "You two are going to be spending a lot of time together. I can't help you. Goodbye, gentleman."

With that, Marilyn got up from her chair and walked through the beaded-curtained doorway to her backroom, leaving the money where Brian had thrown it down.

"Thanks for nothing!" Brian screamed as Justin gathered up their bills and shoved them into his jacket pocket.

They were back out on the sidewalk a few moments later.

Justin sighed in defeat. "Well, that was useless. We're just going to have to think of something else to explain how this happened to us."

"No, no," Brian said, pulling on Justin's sleeve. "She didn't say that she didn't do this to us; she only said she couldn't help us switch back. She's basically leaving us to swing our dicks in the wind until we do whatever it is we're supposed to do in order to switch back."

"But what are we supposed to do?" Justin whined.

Before Brian could say another word, he heard the unmistakable sound of his best friend yelling at him from across the street.

"Brian! Oh shit!" the pushy brunet that Justin recognized from the diner yelled as he was nearly hit by a car in an attempt to cross the street to get to his friend.

"What the fuck?" Brian and Justin said simultaneously.

The man stepped in front of Justin, who was of course still in Brian's body.

"Brian, what are you doing here, walking out of a fucking magic shop of all places?" he asked breathlessly.

"Uh..." Justin, in Brian's body, said.

"Look, Mikey," Brian, in Justin's body, interrupted. "We have something we need to do, so kindly fuck off. Aren't you supposed to be at the Q Mart this time of day, anyway?"

Michael looked at the twink, who he had never met before. "Who the fuck are you? Brian, who is this kid?"

Justin draped his arm across Brian's shoulders and pulled him toward the Jeep. "See you later, Mikey."

Michael watched as the twink got into the driver's seat of Brian's Jeep while the owner of said Jeep got into the passenger seat. He continued to watch as the Jeep pulled a U-Turn in the middle of the street, almost causing a wreck before speeding away in the direction of the loft.

"So, he's your best friend?" Justin asked Brian. "I met him and a couple of other guys at the diner earlier."

"Those two characters would have been Emmett and Theodore. Mikey and I have been best friends since we were fourteen," Brian confirmed.

"And how long has he been in love with you?"

Brian chuckled. "Since we were fourteen. He knows nothing will ever happen between us, but he'll probably always hold out hope for a miracle."

"Stranger things could happen," Justin said, referring to the situation they were presently in.

Back at the loft, Brian locked the door behind them. He then started stripping off the prep school uniform he was still wearing, throwing each article of clothing onto the floor.

Justin looked at his own pale flesh being revealed to him. "What are you doing?"

Brian removed his underwear, now naked. "We're gonna have to fuck, obviously."

 

Chapter End Notes:

My muse runs on bourbon and reviews. Please let her know if you're enjoying this story by leaving some kind words.