- Text Size +

"We're gonna have to fuck?" Justin echoed.

Brian opened his arms. "Well, yeah. Take your clothes off."

"No!" Justin yelled, crossing his arms protectively. "Mysterious Marilyn didn't say we'd have to fuck in order to switch back... it sounded more complicated than that if we have to ‘spend a lot of time together,' as she said. We still don't even know if she was the one who did this to us."

"I don't know what else to do, so we ought to give it a shot," Brian said as he walked closer. "Besides, I've always wondered what it's like to fuck Brian Kinney... now I actually have the chance."

"But you wouldn't be fucking Brian Kinney, you'd be fucking me, Justin Taylor!" he clarified, walking backward and getting more freaked out the more he thought about the act. "Me in your body, you in mine! It's... it's weird! It's gross! Maybe we'll wake up tomorrow morning and find that we're in our own bodies again. Shit, maybe this is just all a dream and I'll wake up at any second..."

Justin continued to back away from his own naked body until his back hit one of the vertical ceiling beams. Brian stopped a whisper away from him and smiled before grabbing his hand.

"Does this feel like you're dreaming?" Brian asked, putting Justin's hand on his own rock-hard cock.

Justin jerked away, shaking his hand as if he now had cooties on it. "Eww, stop it!"

Brian chuckled, ignoring the annoying child-like whine coming out of his body's mouth. "Don't tell me you haven't touched your own cock before; I'm sure you jerk off a minimum of twice a day, at your age. You were just jerking off with mine less than an hour ago, remember? Didn't think an innocent boy like you would be turned on by fisting, but you could probably rub it against a tree and get hard."

Justin couldn't help but blush. "I..."

Before he knew it, Brian was kissing him again. Although Justin was a total rookie in the kissing department, it came to him naturally when Brian's lips and tongue - or rather, his own lips and tongue under a very experienced kisser's control - were involved. He could feel every nerve crackle throughout the body he was occupying, Brian's huge cock straining against his pants.

Brian cupped said cock as he practically devoured Justin.

Suddenly, there was a very insistent knock at the door.

"Justin!" Daphne called out.

"Shit," Brian snarled, as he had been thoroughly enjoying making out with himself.

"Uh, hold on, Daph!" Justin yelled as he gathered his shirt, pants, and underwear from the floor. "Put these back on!"

Brian sighed as he took the clothes, going to the bathroom to make himself presentable in front of the boy's fag hag.

Justin unlocked the door and pulled it open, finding a frazzled Daphne standing outside.

"Your mom is flipping the fuck out!" the girl informed him as she walked inside, assuming that her friend was still in this stranger's body. "She saw me pull into my driveway without you in the car and started grilling me about where you are. I didn't know what to tell her, so I said I dropped you at a friend's house. She totally lost her shit. You're supposed to be grounded for the next month, remember?"

"Fuck!" Justin yelled.

"Where is he... or you, him, your body?" Daphne asked, still befuddled about this body-switching business. She then looked down and saw Justin's school blazer, tie, socks, and shoes were strewn across the floor.

She got her answer when Brian walked back out into the main area of the loft. "Hey Daffy, what's up?"

"It's Daph-ne," she corrected. "What's up is that Justin's mom demanded I come over here and bring him back home, so you're coming with me before I get in trouble for harboring a grounded teenager."

"I'm not going back to that house! I don't live there, I'm not Justin!" Brian said.

"As far as my parents are concerned, you are me!" Justin informed him. "Until we can figure this shit out, we're just going to have to pretend to be each other."

Brian leaned in and whispered, "We were figuring it out pretty well before she interrupted..."

Justin, who was leaking a river of cum in his pants, didn't need to be reminded of that episode.

"Just... please work with me here. I'm already grounded for a month and I don't need more time added on. I'd like to not still be grounded when I turn eighteen in November."

"What the fuck did you do, break your mom's favorite vase?" Brian snarked.

"She caught me and Daphne smoking in my room last night, though it wasn't the first time we've done it. It's not like she didn't already know that I've smoked for the past year."

Brian snorted. "I've smoked since I was twelve."

"Were you raised by wolves?" Daphne inquired.

"Pretty much, yeah," Brian confirmed, nodding.

Justin put his hands on Brian's shoulders. "Will you please go to my house and pretend to be me? Don't do anything that'll get me in more trouble... just lock yourself in my room and stay quiet. I'll call you later. We'll think of something so we can switch back, hopefully before the weekend's over."

Brian stared into his own hazel eyes for a few breaths. "Fine... fuck. Once I do get my own body and cock back, you're gonna owe me one hell of a blowjob, Sunshine."

Daphne and Justin both gasped in surprise as Brian began putting the rest of Justin's clothes back on.

"Let's go, Duckie," Brian said when he was ready.

"It's Daphne, asshole!" the girl yelled, clearly annoyed.

Brian smirked before he addressed Justin. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Justin thought about that as Daphne and his body walked out, Brian closing the door behind them.

"What wouldn't he do?" Justin asked the empty room.


Brian snuck through the front door of the Taylor house, closing the door softly and padding lightly across the floor. He was halfway up the stairs before he heard the matriarch of the family behind him.

"Justin!" Mrs. Taylor snapped. "Where have you been? You knew that you were supposed to come straight home after school! And where is your backpack? Don't try to tell me that you don't have any homework. Shouldn't you at least have something for Calculus? You always have Calculus homework on the weekend!"

Brian slowly turned around. "Uh... hey... Mom."

"Are you going to answer me?" the woman asked.

"Which question? There were several," Brian pointed out, backtracking through his mind.

Mrs. Taylor closed her eyes and exhaled. "Go to your room, Justin. I'll call for you when dinner's ready."

Brian didn't have to be told twice, practically sprinting up the rest of the stairs. He went into Justin's room and found the devil child from earlier that morning rooting through the bedside table.

"Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he yelled at the demon spawn.

"Mom, Justin said ‘fuck' again!" the little freckled tyrant screamed as she ran out of the room, slamming the door.

"Thank you, Old Man, for getting a vasectomy after I was born," Brian mumbled as he looked in the drawer, trying to see what the girl had been searching for in there.

It was full of nothing but miscellaneous junk: movie stubs, some crinkled photos, pens, pencils, and some candy wrappers. Brian then recalled how he used to snoop through his older sister's room as a kid, just to annoy her.

Still, Brian shook his head. "I hate kids... why the fuck did I have one?"


After taking a long, hot shower during which he painted the walls of Brian's fancy walk-in shower stall with his cum, Justin put on a pair of clean boxer briefs, a burgundy sweater, and another pair of stonewashed jeans. He sat through a boring episode of Oprah followed by the local news. He was almost surprised that the world seemed to be relatively normal despite the predicament he was currently experiencing.

He was nearly asleep in one of Brian's white Barcelona chairs when there was a knock on the door. He wasn't sure if he should answer it at first, but he decided to anyway, seeing that he was supposed to be pretending to be Brian.

Justin was met with a prim blonde woman holding a baby carrier. Inside was a sleeping baby that couldn't have been but a month or two old.

"Hi," the woman said in a cheery tone as she carried the baby over to the kitchen island, sitting the carrier down with a clunk. "We just happened to be in the neighborhood and decided to stop by for a bit."

"Uh... hi," Justin said, wondering who the hell she could be.

"So, Ted called Mel and said that you didn't go to Ibiza today," the woman said, picking the baby up out of the carrier and foisting it into Justin's arms.

"Uh..." Justin said, not at all comfortable with holding a baby. In fact, he couldn't remember the last time he held one, probably not since his sister Molly intruded into his life six years prior.

"Jesus, Brian," the woman said. "You're acting like you've never held your son before."

A high pitched squeak escaped out of Justin's mouth. "My son? Oh, yeah, my son."

Son?!?! How in the fuck did a gay manwhore like "Brian Fucking Kinney" have a son?

"Yeah, your son. Remember him?" the woman said, chuckling.

Justin gave her a nervous smile. "Of course, I do."

"You were really looking forward to going, so why didn't you go?" she asked.

Justin was looking down at the baby in his arms, which was very cute. Being half Brian's, it was no surprise. 

"Go where?"

"To Ibiza!" she said.

Justin had no answer for that since he hadn't even heard of the place before that day. He recalled Debbie the waitress saying that he was supposed to go to Spain, so his only assumption was that Ibiza was in Spain.

"Oh yeah, Ibiza... I decided not to go," Justin said, silently begging for the woman to drop the subject.

The woman shrugged. "Alright... well, I'm glad you didn't, because... Ugh, I hate doing this, but I need some money."

Justin finally looked up at the woman. "Do I look like a bank?"

He sounded just like his father... gross.

She took a step back, clearly offended. "What? Brian, when Gus was born, you said that if I ever needed money that I could come to you."

Gus. Justin had a teddy bear named Gus when he was a kid. He had no idea where it could be now.

"Well, I..." Justin searched for something to say. "I don't have a lot of cash on hand."

"Then write me a check," the woman said.

Justin had no clue where Brian could have kept his checkbook and didn't want start looking. Even if it was sitting out in plain sight, Justin wasn't about to start writing checks for people with Brian's money, baby mama or not.

He was saved when yet another visitor knocked on the door. The knocker didn't wait for the door to be answered and instead pulled it open uninvited.

Justin turned to see that it was Brian's "best friend" Mikey, who was now wearing a long-sleeved blue shirt with Japanese characters on it and a pair of black jeans.

"Hey, Lindz," Mikey said to the woman standing in the kitchen area.

Well, at least Justin now knew the name of the woman that Brian had somehow reproduced with...

"Hi, Michael," she replied before taking the baby back from Justin. "Uh, Brian, we can talk about this later, okay?"

Justin simply nodded as he watched the "Lindz" lady leave with Gus.

"Wow, he looks more and more like you every time I see him," Michael commented about the baby. "So, now that you're not going to Ibiza, what are we doing this weekend?"

Justin tilted his head. "We?"

"Diner, Woody's, and Babylon tonight?" Michael said, not exactly asking. "Let's go!"

Well, if it's what Brian would do...