- Text Size +

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Justin asked Brian, who was pulling himself up to stand.

“What the fuck are you doing here so early?” Brian countered, glancing at his watch. “I assumed you’d be at least a few more hours; it’s hardly midnight. Even Emmett and Theodore stay out later than this.”

“How did you get here? Daphne didn’t drive you, did she?” Justin asked as he unlocked the door for them to go into the loft.

Brian handed over his wallet to Justin. “Cab. Had to use my credit card, since you have all of our cash.”

Justin discovered when he tried to pay his bill at the diner that he no longer had Brian’s wallet, but the wad of cash he collected from the counter at Mysterious Marilyn’s shop adequately covered it. Brian’s credit card number was already on file at Woody’s, which took care of the round of drinks he’d bought the gang prior to going to Babylon.

Justin sat the wallet and Brian’s keys on the kitchen island. He also took out Brian’s pack of cigarettes and lit one, his nerves frazzled. “Holy shit, you snuck out of the house, didn’t you? Fuck, my mom’s gonna kill me. I’ve never run away from home before, though I’ve threatened to many times.”

Brian chuckled and took the cigarette out of Justin’s hand. “Your mom seems to have bigger problems than you at the moment, Sunshine.”

“What do you mean?” Justin asked in concern.

“Your pops pissed her off somehow, I don’t know,” he answered in a nonchalant tone, smoke billowing out of his mouth.

Justin furrowed his brow. “What…?”

“At my house growing up, everyone was always pissed off. You’re better off not concerning yourself with it, really. Stress can cause erectile dysfunction. Anyway, what did you have for dinner earlier?”

“Burger, fries, and a milkshake,” Justin mumbled, still worried about what could be happening back at home.

“Fuck!” Brian yelled, throwing up his arms in annoyance. “You’re gonna make me fat, you fucking gluttonous bastard! I don’t have your teenage metabolism, you know!”

Justin sighed. “Hopefully you’ll have your body back before I add any rolls to your washboard abs.”

Brian stalked over to the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of Jim Beam. He took a big swallow, grimacing at the burn.

“You bitch at me for putting junk food into your body, but you have no problem putting alcohol into mine?” Justin questioned. “By the way, I found your little box of pills, powders, and weed. Drugs and alcohol are fine to do, but junk food? Nooooo…”

Brian took a few deep breaths before walking over to Justin. He looked as if he were thinking about punching his actual self in the face, but instead he grabbed Justin and kissed him roughly.

Justin froze at the sudden intrusion of Brian’s lips and tongue. It was then he learned that it was possible to angrily kiss someone, as demonstrated by his new kissing partner.

“What are you doing?” Justin was finally able to ask several beats later when Brian loosened his grip on his neck.

“We’re going to switch back,” Brian growled. “I want my body back and I’m willing to fuck my own ass with your dick to get it back.”

Justin wanted to argue that he was not comfortable with the idea of essentially having sex with himself, but all thoughts went out the door when Brian started unbuttoning his jeans. Clothes were soon flying off as they stumbled up the short stairway to the bed.

“Your sheets are still dirty from that guy you brought home last night,” Justin pointed out, not wanting to roll in that crusty toxic waste.

Brian groaned. “Fine.”

The two of them spent the next couple of minutes changing the sheets.

“Happy now?” Brian asked, gesturing to the fresh bedding.

“Yes,” Justin said.

They climbed into bed together, Brian pushing Justin onto his back and straddling him. Brian’s lips and hands seemed to be everywhere as Justin started to get nervous at what was about to happen. He also couldn’t get over the reality that the body on top of him was actually his.

“Um…” Justin said, trying to ignore the shame he was feeling.

Brian was slowly stroking his cock as he kissed and nibbled on his neck, which felt great. Justin didn’t want it to feel great; he didn’t want it at all. The fact that he was even hard grossed him out.

“Don’t worry, I have plenty of lube and condoms. I haven’t bottomed in a long time, so…”

Brian suddenly stopped the stroking and locked eyes with Justin.

“Oh God,” Brian said. “This… this isn’t going to work. I can’t fuck my own ass with someone else’s dick! It’s...”

“Weird, gross, unnatural…” Justin began to list.

Brian got out of bed and stomped into the bathroom, roughly slamming the pocket door closed. Justin clearly heard Brian gagging a moment later.

Brian spent a few minutes in the bathroom before coming back out.

“Move over, you’re on my side,” he angrily told Justin.

“You’re staying here?”

“Yes, I’m staying here! This is my fucking loft. I’m not going back to Breedersville, I don’t care how much you beg. We’ll just have to figure something out in the morning.”

After Justin rolled to the left side of the bed, Brian laid back down, his back to Justin.

Justin could only imagine the inevitable confrontation he’d have with his parents when he returned home. He hoped his mother wouldn’t do something crazy like call the police after discovering his empty bed in the morning.

“What a fucking mess,” Justin mumbled.

“You’ve got that right, kid,” Brian agreed.


Brian was awoken the next morning to an insistent pounding on the door. Justin was still lying beside him, dead asleep. Seeing that it was his fucking loft, Brian got up, put on Justin’s black cargo pants that he found littered amongst their other clothes on the floor, and opened the door.

“Justin!” Mrs. Taylor yelled in his face.

Brian found a guilty-looking Daphne standing behind Justin’s mother.

“I’m sorry,” the curly-haired girl said just above a whisper.

“Um, hi… Mom,” Brian said to the pissed off blonde lady.

“What were you thinking, sneaking out in the middle of the night?” Mrs. Taylor asked, letting herself in. “I can’t believe you would do such a thing! Did you think we wouldn’t notice you were gone?”

“Oh shit,” Brian heard his voice say behind him.

He turned around and found Justin standing naked in the middle of the loft. Of course, it was Brian’s actual body in all its glory, nine inches of morning wood proudly on display.

Daphne and Justin’s mother were both treated to an eyeful of the gorgeous man.

“Oh my God,” both females involuntarily muttered.

Justin looked down, noticing that all eyes were on the cock he was currently in possession of. “Oh shit,” he said again before picking up the discarded jeans from the floor.

“Justin,” Mrs. Taylor finally said several seconds later after the shock of seeing the naked man wore off. “Care to explain what’s going on here?”

“I told her you guys were friends,” Daphne interrupted.

“Daphne, could you please wait outside while I speak with my son and this… whoever he is?” Mrs. Taylor asked.

“She can stay,” Justin said.

Mrs. Taylor walked over to Justin, who on the outside was a total stranger to the older woman. “I don’t know who you are, but-”

“You’re the one who’s here uninvited,” Brian said to Justin’s mother.

“Please,” Justin said to Brian, begging him to not make things worse than they already were.

Brian silently picked up Justin’s tight t-shirt from the floor and took a seat on the couch.

Justin took Brian’s cue, putting his sweater back on and directing the ladies to the living room area. “How about we all sit down and talk?”

“Who are you, anyway?” Mrs. Taylor asked.

“Brian… Kinney,” Justin answered, having to think for a moment about the man’s surname. He had only known Brian for one day, after all. He awkwardly held his hand out for his mother to shake.

“Jennifer Taylor,” she replied, shaking the man’s hand limply.

Justin and Daphne joined Brian on the couch while Jennifer took one of the armchairs.

“How could you just sneak out like that?” Jennifer asked her son again.

It took Brian a moment to realize that the woman was talking to him, as Justin. “Oh, um… I needed to see Brian.”

She looked at the older man, confused. “Why? Who is this Brian?”

Brian glanced over at Justin, who looked like he was about to cry, before looking back at Jennifer.

“He’s my boyfriend,” Brian answered.

Justin covered his face with his hands, his elbows on his knees. “Oh no.”

“Your what?” Jennifer said.

“You had to have known that Justin’s gay, Mrs. Taylor,” Daphne said, trying to help smooth things over. “He told me a few months ago, although part of me already knew.”

Jennifer took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, looking up at the ceiling as she blinked away tears. “Yeah.”

Justin reached over and patted Daphne’s knee in a silent “thank you” for her help, although she had obviously brought his mother over to Brian’s loft in the first place and forced the truth out.

Jennifer stood up and sniffled. “Let’s go home, Justin. We’ll talk more about this later.”

Brian, Justin, and Daphne all stood.

“No, I’m not leaving,” Brian informed her.

“Yes, you are,” Jennifer sternly answered.

Justin grabbed Brian’s arm. “Please go with her.”

“No, I told you I wasn’t going back there.”

“Bri… Justin, please,” Justin said, catching himself.

Brian noticed Justin’s slip of the tongue, raising his eyebrow. “Okay… do you want to know the real truth, Mom?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter is dedicated to Nichelle Wellesley. Thanks for the advice!