- Text Size +

Brian and Justin were headed back to the loft after breakfast, Brian driving the Jeep.

“You know, you ought to let me drive since I - meaning you at the moment - don’t have a license,” Justin pointed out.

“And why the fuck is that?” Brian asked. “You’re damned near eighteen. Didn’t you take Driver’s Ed in school?”

“Yeah, last year. When I went to get my provisional license, I failed the driving test the first time. I took it a second time a month later and failed it again. My parents decided they wouldn’t let me take it again, that I’d have to wait until after I was eighteen.”

“How the fuck do you fail a driving test twice?”

Justin shrugged. “It seems I’m physically incapable of parallel parking and coming to a complete stop at stop signs no matter how much I practice.”

“Well, I can count on one hand how many times I’ve had to parallel park since getting my license, but you have to know how. I’ve parked three or four blocks out of the way to avoid parallel parking before. Nobody comes to a complete stop at stop signs when they can see that the intersection is clear, but you at least have to do it during your test.”

“Ugh, you sound just like my dad,” Justin said with a snarl. “Speaking of dads, you didn’t tell me you have a son.”

It was Brian’s turn to shrug. “I haven’t told you much of anything… wait, how do you know about Gus?”

“He and that ‘Lindz’ woman came over to your place yesterday begging for money. Actually, she begged and Gus slept. He’s adorable, looks just like you.”

Brian stopped the Jeep in front of the loft, no parallel parking necessary. “How much did you give her?”

“Nothing. I only had the wad of bills that Mysterious Marilyn rejected, remember?”

The guys went upstairs to the loft. Brian got his checkbook from the fireproof box he kept in his closet and stuck it in the pocket of the leather jacket Justin was wearing.

“How much did she need?” Brian asked.

“She didn’t say. So… did you fuck her and-”

“No!” Brian yelled. “Well, once or twice in college when we were really drunk, but Gus is the result of me jerking off in a cup. Lindsay’s a dyke and she’s raising our son with her butch bitch girlfriend.”

Justin crinkled his nose. “They must have really wanted a kid.”

“Most women do.”

“Even lesbians?”

“Lesbians are women… sort of,” Brian pointed out before taking off his jacket and t-shirt.

“What are you doing?” Justin asked when he once again watched Brian reveal to him his own naked body. Although he had seen it a million times before, it was different seeing it through someone else’s eyes.

“Going to take a shower before we go to the Munchers’ house. I smell like a stinky teenage boy for some odd reason.”

Justin pulled the collar of his sweater away and sniffed inside. “Yeah, I could use one of those, too.”

“The stall is big enough for the both of us,” Brian said before disappearing into the bathroom.

Justin thought about it for a moment as he listened to the shower being turned on. He took off his clothes and looked at Brian through the frosted glass as he lathered up the spiky blond hair he was currently sporting.

“After last night, I didn’t think you’d want to be naked around me… or me in your body and you in mine, because of the ‘ick factor,’” Justin called out.

“We’ll save time and water if we shower together,” Brian pointed out.

“Judging by how nice your place is and how expensive your clothes and furniture look, I doubt you have any trouble paying your water bill,” Justin said but joined him in the stall regardless. “What do you do for a living, anyway?”

Brian handed Justin the shampoo bottle. “Advertising.”

Justin waited for Brian to explain further while he washed his hair, but the older man didn’t offer anything more.

“If we’re going to be stuck in each other’s bodies for who knows how much longer, maybe it’d be a good idea for us to get to know each other,” Justin said.

Brian rubbed his soapy hands over his chest and sighed. “Fine. I’m an account manager at Ryder Advertising, where I am impatiently waiting to make partner. I’ve worked there since getting my MBA from Pitt. I’m on vacation for the next two weeks, and if there is any hope in the world, we’ll be back in our own bodies by the time I’m due back.”

Justin looked down and saw that Brian was taking his sweet time washing his pubes and balls. He seemed to be playing with himself more than cleansing.

“Can I have the soap?” Justin asked, a bit weirded out that he was getting turned on by watching his body getting frisky with itself.

Brian handed him the expensive bar of sandalwood soap before resuming his “cleansing” down south. Brian’s right hand soon found his now-hard cock and began stroking, his left hand still fondling his balls.

Justin watched Brian jerk off, the blond head tilted to the side and blue eyes closed. Justin could only stand there holding the soap and enjoy the show.

Brian’s eyes popped open when he heard the bar of soap clatter to the tile floor. He looked down to see that his shower companion was also rock hard.

“Don’t be shy,” he said to the pink-cheeked boy. “Join the party, Sunshine.”

Justin happily accepted the invitation. He started stroking his cock and locked eyes with Brian, completely forgetting the “ick factor.” It soon became obvious that they were in a race to the finish. Although Justin had nearly a decade of masturbatory experience, he had never jerked his cock as fast as Brian was at that moment. It made Justin redouble his efforts.

Brian stepped toward Justin, his hand still going to town on his cock. Using his left hand, Brian pulled Justin’s head down and locked lips with him. The men tongue wrestled until Brian came with a grunt, which triggered Justin to release his load all over Brian’s belly.

“That was hot,” Brian said before rinsing the cum and soap off and getting out of the shower.

Justin stood under the hot spray for several seconds as he caught his breath.

“Come on, we need to get over to Muncherville,” Brian called out. “You can pick up the soap, nobody’s gonna bum rush you.”

Justin chuckled as he picked the slippery bar off of the floor and finished washing.


“Remember what I said,” Brian advised as he rang the doorbell to Lindsay and Melanie’s house.

Justin nodded.

Melanie opened the door a few moments later. “Well, to what do we owe the pleasure of this uninvited visit?” she asked the man who she loathed more than most other men, which was a lot.

“Well, your partner in poon came over to my place uninvited yesterday, so I decided to return the favor,” Justin said, giving the petite woman a sly smile.

Brian couldn’t help but chuckle, mentally saving that clever euphemism for later.

Melanie looked over at the chuckling blond standing beside the tall brunet. “And this must be your twink boyfriend that Teddy told me about over the phone earlier.”

“Earlier?” Brian said curiously. “We saw him all of forty-five minutes ago. Did he go straight home and begin calling everyone in his address book about me?”

“Okay, to be technical, I talked to him about thirty minutes ago,” Melanie clarified, sizing up the blond teen. “I didn’t know Brian was into the not-permitted-without-a-parent-or-guardian type.”

“He’s almost eighteen,” Justin quickly said. “I only called Justin my ‘boyfriend’ in front of the guys to freak them out. He’s actually just a trick I’ve fucked more than once. Anyway, where’s my son?”

Our son is napping,” Melanie said.  

Lindsay came to stand behind her. “Oh my God, Brian, your boyfriend is adorable! Why are you all talking with the door wide open? Come on in, guys, it’s chilly out!”

Brian and Justin soon found themselves sitting on the couch with iced tea and chocolate chip cookies in front of them.

“I hope it’s okay that they’re store bought,” Lindsay said about the cookies. “With an infant to take care of, I don’t have the time and energy to bake like I used to.”

Justin was starving after his pitiful breakfast that morning and grabbed two cookies from the plate. “They’re fine.”

He shoved one of the cookies into his mouth before Brian could stop him. He pulled the other one out of Justin’s hand and elbowed him in the ribs.

“I brought my checkbook with me,” Justin said after swallowing his cookie.

“Oh, great!” Lindsay said, looking relieved.

Justin pulled it out of his jacket pocket. “How much do you need?”

Lindsay bit her bottom lip. “Um… five thousand would be a big help.”

Justin and Brian’s mouths both dropped open.

“Five thousand dollars?” Brian repeated. “For what?”

Melanie raised an eyebrow at the nosey blond kid sitting on her couch, wondering what business it was of Brian’s fuck puppet why they needed money.

“Having a baby is expensive,” Lindsay began to explain. “Not just all the things you have to buy to take care of one, but the medical bills as well. My health insurance doesn’t cover everything. Mel and I thought we saved enough before I got pregnant, but…”

Being the generous guy he was when it came to taking care of his friends and family when they were low on funds, Brian had offered to help the women financially if needed. Lindsay made a decent living as a high school art teacher. Melanie was an attorney and often worked on contingency fee arrangements and took a lot of pro bono cases, which did not always result in a steady flow of income. Still, Lindsay assured Brian when discussing the possibility of making a baby together the previous year and again at the hospital the night Gus was born that she and Melanie could afford a baby.

“As it is, I may not be able to take this entire semester off like I’d originally planned,” Lindsay continued. “Mel was expecting to get a nice payout from a personal injury case she won last year, but the defendant just filed for bankruptcy.”

“That bastard,” Melanie muttered.

Brian elbowed Justin again and motioned toward the checkbook he was still holding. Justin silently wrote out a check for five thousand dollars, recalling that Brian informed him of how Lindsay spelled her first name and her last name - Peterson - on the ride over.

Justin handed the check to Lindsay, who stood up and opened her arms to him.

“Thank you so much, Brian,” she said, her eyes tearing up.

Justin stood to give the woman a hug, feeling extremely awkward since he didn’t actually know her. “Uh, you’re welcome.”

Lindsay released him after several uncomfortable seconds and sat back down on the loveseat next to her partner. “Okay… um, now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, Mel and I have been discussing something for the past few days that will also help us out with our finances.”

She looked at Melanie for help.

“My health insurance is a lot better than what Lindsay gets through the school corporation. But since I’m not Gus’s legal guardian, I can’t claim him on mine.”

“You know, it’s something we talked about before Gus was born, only we never got around to doing it,” Lindsay said to the father of her child. “Melanie would like to petition for second-parent adoption, only she can’t get the process going until you sign papers agreeing to give up your parental rights.”

“No way!” Justin yelled. “He’s… I’m Gus’s dad. I can’t just give him up.”

Brian elbowed the boy once again. “Gus will be better off. You never intended to raise him.”

Justin elbowed him back this time. “I just wrote her a check for five thousand dollars and now she wants me to sign my son away? Who the fuck does that?”

Brian looked at Lindsay in disgust, seeing where the boy was right. “Yeah… that was really shitty of you, Lindz. Brian told me that you talked him into making Gus his beneficiary on a one million dollar life insurance policy, too. Perhaps he should cancel that policy if Gus is no longer going to be his legal child. You two greedy bitches will have to sue for custody if you want Gus all to yourselves.”

The women looked between the men in shock.

“Wh... what…” Lindsay sputtered.

“Who the fuck…” Melanie began yelling at the twink.

Justin reached over and picked up the check from the coffee table. He tore it into tiny pieces and let them flutter to the floor.

“Let’s go, Sunshine,” he said to Brian.