- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

 

 

MICHAEL

 

When I got home David was sitting in the living room and he asked me to to sit and talk. I told him I needed to put some stuff up first. He left happy this morning and now he seems like he’s mad. I needed to tell him that JR was coming this weekend. I stalled but finally had to sit with him.

 

“Michael, it’s time that you start looking for your own place,” He tells me.

 

“I thought you wanted to give a relationship another try. Why are you suddenly asking me to leave?” I thought we were doing well.

 

“Let me tell you about my day Michael. I spent the morning busy with appointments. My first client asked me if I read the article about Justin’s show last night. I hadn’t had a chance yet. I went to lunch with Alan, who told me that not only did you interrupt a business conversation he was having with Brian, but proceeded to tell both him and Brian that you didn’t understand why people like Justin’s art. I left to go back to work and was told by my assistant to read the article. I was there when you blurted out the first part, but did you then go and talk to the reporter again?” David asks me.

 

“I went over to tell him not to put anything about us in the article. He seemed really nice about it and asked a few questions about the contest. He shouldn’t have written anything bad, he was really nice,” I tell him.

 

David throws the newspaper at me and tells me to read it. It was all about how Justin is so great, until my name was mentioned. I didn’t see anything that bad.

 

“What’s wrong with it, other than the guy acting like Justin is the second coming?” I ask him.

 

“Other than the fact you made me sound geriatric in the article, like an old man trying to relive his youth. The reporter talked to your father, who makes it sound like you were undressing him. I don’t understand Michael, why would you talk to the reporter again when I told you not to do it. I don’t need my reputation being tarnished by you,” He tells me.

 

“It’s not like there is a big ad on the front page that says read this article. I doubt most people will even see it,” I tell him.

 

“Michael, unlike you, who only reads the comics, my friends read the entire paper. Two patients read the article and commented on it. You also cut Alan off during an important conversation and made inappropriate comments about his purchase. I just don’t think you and I can build a relationship if I have to put out your fires every other hour. I want you to start looking for a place this weekend, and hopefully be ready to move by Monday,” David tells me.

 

“David, you can’t be serious! All over one little article and your friend Alan whining? We need to spend the weekend together without anyone else causing us to have problems,” I don’t want to move. I have no money. Where will I go?

 

“I also talked to your husband, who was very honest about why you're getting divorced. I don’t appreciate being lied to. You had an affair with the neighbor. That might be wanting different things, but not the way you implied. You told me that Hunter was mad about the divorce, not that he left after you told your lover about the young man’s past. You intentionally hurt your son, and then don’t even try to make up with him. Let’s not even talk about the daughter you don’t support, in any way. She has been here in town for three weeks and you haven’t made an attempt to contact her, except when you happened to see her at the zoo, and when you went, uninvited, to a party at Brian and Justin’s. I might not have wanted a child living here full time, but I expected you to at least maintain contact. Like I said, you need to have a place to live by Monday,” David tells me.

 

“Why would you listen to Ben? He would want to make me look bad. I was also going to tell you that I invited JR to visit this weekend. You haven’t even given me a chance to explain my side,” I tell him.

 

“I really don’t think I could get the truth out of you,” David tells me.

 

David got up and told me to start looking for a place. He doesn’t mean it. I’ll make sure to do special things for him starting tomorrow morning.

 

JUSTIN

 

Emmett called to invite Brian and me to the party for Drew’s team. He is apparently running himself ragged to make it successful. I told him that Linds, Blake, and I were all free on Saturday, if he needed our help. Emmett told me not to offer if I didn’t mean it. I told him we would come over Saturday morning and help.

 

I called Blake and he was fine with helping. He said it will give Ted a day to rest. Linds told me she was in. Brian told me that Emmett needs to hire an assistant. I told Brian that he was just lazy. Brian said he would think of us busy beavers while his assistant handled his lazy ass.

 

Brian’s phone has been ringing off the hook since the picture messages from two days ago. Brian put a ring tone to it, Loser, by Beck. It was funny, but now I'm hearing the song in my sleep.

 

EMMETT

 

My minions have arrived. I told Linds that she could help with decorating. Justin and Blake are going to help set up the room with my employees. I needed to check that the caterer had the food and cake ready for the party. The team owner wanted to throw a party to attract sponsors for the team. The budget was huge for this party. The owner asked Drew if I was available to plan the event. I told Drew that even if I wasn’t, I would have made room to do it.

 

Michael keeps calling, but I really don’t have a second to spare for the whining. Justin and Blake said it’s been happening to Brian and Ted for the last two days. I promised Drew that I wouldn’t get caught up in Michael’s mess. Although Drew did like the picture that Justin sent to Michael.

 

MICHAEL

 

David hasn’t said much to me in the last two days, he only asks if I have found a new place. I told him I was looking. I went to Ma at the diner and told her I wanted to move into my old room. Ma told me I needed to find a place of my own. Carl had turned my room into an office and she is using the other room as a sewing room. I told her she had no right messing with my room. She told me that she and Carl had every right to do what they wanted in their house. I went back to my shop and laid on the couch. I been trying to call the guys, but they haven’t answered.

 

I told David we should go out together tonight and at least try to talk. David told me he was going with Lisa and Alan to the Ironman Party tonight. I told him we should go together, since I could introduce Lisa and Alan to Drew Boyd. David told me after the last introduction, he would rather I not come.

 

Mel has called about six times since Friday morning but I didn’t bother to answer her. I wanted to spend time with JR but I have other problems to deal with.

 

David was leaving for the party and told me to make sure to start packing. He is being such an ass. I stomped upstairs and slammed the door.  After he was gone, I looked to see who won the bid on the Aquaman doll. I got it for six hundred. I put in a change of address so it would go to the shop. I wanted to do some more shopping but I reached the card limit.

 

I went to David’s bedroom to get anything out of there. I was looking through the drawers and see that he left another card in the drawer. I can order some pizza now. The card he gave me was a gold card, this one is platinum. I could probably rent a hotel room and be out tonight. I call and find a room at the Plaza. Emmett told me they have the best rooms. I called around to my old landlord and he said that I could get my old place back by Monday. I told him I could pay the first three months with my boyfriend’s card, he took the information and said I could be in on Monday.

 

I packed all the stuff I wanted and left the house. David wanted me to be a housewife, well I’ll play the scorned housewife. He’ll probably call me to come back, but if I do, it will be by my rules.

 

I get to the hotel and they tell me that I need to show ID, I told them I lost my ID. The manager asks me to come in his office. He told me that I would have to wait here while he contacted the credit card company. I acted offended and told him that I was leaving. He had security keep me in the office. I told him it was my boyfriend’s card and he could call him.

 

DAVID

 

I was introducing Lisa and Alan to Emmett and Drew, when my phone rings. The manager of the Plaza wanted to know if I had given Michael permission to use my credit card to rent a room. I told him that I didn’t. They needed me to come to the hotel. I told Lisa I had an emergency and had to leave.

 

I forgot I gave Michael my card to pay his employees with. I’ll take care of this and tell them no harm done.

 

I was escorted to the manager’s office. I produced my ID and he handed me my platinum card. I turned and asked Michael why he had this card. I never gave him permission to use it.

 

“The other card doesn’t work anymore and I wanted to leave your precious house,” Michael tells me.

 

“What do you mean by 'it doesn’t work'?” I ask him.

 

“I went to charge a pizza on it and the guy told me it’s over the limit. I was just following your orders and getting out,” Michael tells me.

 

I ask the manager if I he can hold Michael here while I make a couple of calls. I called the Gold Card and found out that Michael charged fifteen thousand dollars in three days. I called to see what Michael did with the Platinum Card and he bought items online with it but only managed two thousand so far. I told them I wanted the cards reported stolen. The only purchase I authorized on either card was the one to pay Michael’s employees. I tell the hotel manager to call the police.

 

I called my lawyer and explained the situation to him. He let me know the fines and jail time aren’t steep, but Michael would be held responsible for paying the cards back. I filed the report and asked the officer to get Michael to give me the keys to my house.

 

BRIAN

 

You know, the ringtone was funny at first, but when it constantly rings, it’s not as funny any more. I give in and decide to see what Mikey wants.

 

“Brian, I need you to help me. David is having me arrested for using his credit card,” He tells me.

 

“Did you use it Michael?” I ask.

 

“I used the gold card till I reached the limit, and then I found his platinum card and used it on a few things. He was kicking me out and I paid for an apartment and bought some things off Amazon,” He tells me.

 

“Michael, you do understand that the reason that there is a name on the card is because the person on the card has to approve the purchases. Otherwise it’s called fraud,” I tell him.

 

“Brian, you need to stop kidding around and help me,” Michael tells me.

 

“Michael, I want you to remember that picture Justin sent you and visualize it in your mind. Now instead of Justin ass, make it mine and Justin doing the kissing. That is my way of telling you to kiss my ass,” I hang up the phone.