- Text Size +
Story Notes:

M-Preg, Alternate Universe and Out of Character. Under-age sex, violence, and fluff!

 

Warning: Male-Birth Scenes and Squick! are through-out this fiction. Also, descriptions of abuse and violence.

A Captivating Coupling


Chapter One: Stealing My Life

“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place.”

Tuesday, January 7, 1997


Justin found out only hours before that a man would be arriving that afternoon to join him. ‘God’ informed him of the rules and expectations and this knowledge and confusion threw his mind into a manic frenzy. Justin remained extremely scared and anxious as he’d awaited the man. At first, when heard the sounds of the door unlocking he ran from the kitchen and hid in his room.


Justin peaked out his bedroom door and watched the masked guards throw a man into the living room. Once they left, he waited for a few minutes to see what the man might do. When he didn’t see the man move, Justin became increasingly worried. He knew who the man was supposed to be to him and though Justin was frightened, he wanted to make sure the man wasn’t hurt. He ran down the hall and fled to the limp body. The first touch of his skin to the man’s caused his body to seize in trembles.


Brian moaned out a bellow of pain and fear. He tried to open his heavy lidded eyes. His head pounded and the world around him spun when he managed to open them a crack. A pair of slim arms surrounded his body, startling him. Hands rubbed up and down his back and this body trembled against his. He felt a wave of nausea hit him. He pushed away from the body holding him and fell forward, vomiting. His vision blurred and blackened, in and out, his stomach ached, pulling at his other aching muscles in tandem with uncontrollable heaves.


Brian Kinney didn’t hear the scared, rapid breath coming from beside him. He was too busy emptying his stomach. Brian had begun waking up when the vehicle he was in came to a stop. One guard had ordered another to inject him with a counter drug to the one they gave him when they first took him captive. The withdrawal was quick, immediate and caused his stomach to reject the leftover poisons in his system.


He didn’t acknowledge the feel of the shaking; pale arms surround him again, until he stopped vomiting. He felt better now that he’d thrown up the remnants of the drugs shot into him. He knew that whomever it was that gave him comfort were not his captors. He didn’t remember much, but from the way his body felt, he knew those men hadn’t cared about him one bit. Nevertheless, that did not give his scared nerves any relief. He opened his eyes and blearily looked around the room. His surroundings came into a frightening focus.


Justin held the scared man and sobbed. Tears fell down his cheeks in torrents. He ached for the physical contact but his body somehow repelled it at the same time.


Brian’s conscious started to right itself and he realized that he was lying in the arms of a young blond boy. He saw that the kid had tears streaking from his huge sapphire eyes and down his pale cheeks. Brian felt overcome with fear and he backed away from the kid and looked around the large room they were in. “Where the fuck am I?”


Justin gaped and backed away from the man, wondering why everyone here that talked to him used naughty words and shouted at him.


Brian watched Justin scramble away from him until he sat against the back of the couch on the floor. Blue eyes clouded with uncertainty and fear stared him down.


Justin had not seen the face of another person in over five years. All the people he had seen since his kidnapping had ski masks over their faces. Now, he was staring at the most gorgeous face he had ever seen in his life. However, Justin was a little afraid of the man because of the way the man yelled at him. He sat silently, trying to decide what to do as he watched the dark haired, older man ran his long fingers through his hair. His piercing green eyes glanced feverishly around him.


“What…” the man couldn’t finish his sentence. Brian’s throat hurt causing his voice to be hoarse.


“I… I...I am J…Justin,” he finally spoke, though gruffly. He found the sound of his name to be weird to his ears after not hearing it for such a long time. Justin crawled over to where Brian was huddled near the bar that divided the kitchen from the great room. “J…J...Just calm d...d…down. I c...c...can tell you wha...what they've t...t...told me,” he stuttered. His once waspy ease in conversation was completely gone. For five years, Justin had been alone, with no one to speak to but himself. Justin sat on his knees in front of Brian trying to get his thoughts in order. “Just don’t…use the…the naughty…words p...p…please.”


Brian tried hard not to roll his eyes at Justin and choked out his confusion. “What?”


“D…don’t…use the naughty words like the bad people do,” Justin said, his voice firm and the use of his words clearer.


Brian's memory came flooding back to him in completeness. He saw a group of men following him to his car, waving a gun at him and then injecting him with a needle. He remembered the men dragging him toward the back of a van. Men with dark clothes and masks surrounded him. He struggled weakly as the drug took hold of his body. Helpless to the affects, he was thrown into the van’s floor and blacked out.


“I was kidnapped,” Brian said needlessly. His throat was on fire as he gasped out those words. He saw Justin nod his head gravely. “And you too?” Brian felt like he wanted to scream at the confirmation.


“Yes.” Justin took a deep breath and tried to get his words under control. “Almost five years ago,” he paused, a tad proud that he did not stutter this time. “There is only, one, one way out of this place and it's through that door.” Justin pointed to the large door Brian came through minutes before.


Brian realized that Justin had probably only been a little boy when he was kidnapped, which explained why Justin had freaked when Brian had yelled his cuss words. The kid probably had never heard the naughty words and that was why he was reprimanding him for using one. “No, there has got to be a way,” Brian told him. “There has to be a way out.”


“There are guys with guns out there t…to stop you if you try to get out the other door in the entry way. They won’t come near you though; they just yell and usually just knock on the door to deliver food.”


“What are you talking about?” Brian asked, shaking his head.


“They won't come near you though,” Justin continued. “Not, not for a second unless,” he paused once again and his body visibly shivered. “Well, you must do as they ask and if you make any attempt to get out you will pay for it.” Justin's voice got softer. “There's a tape they gave me to look at when I first got here. They told me it is what happened to someone that did try to escape or fight them.”


Brian rubbed his hands over his face, trying to take it all in. “A tape?”


Justin’s blue eyes grew wide with fear. “You have to trust me. You don't want to watch that tape.” Justin wiped the tears from his face that sprang to his eyes at the memory of watching the video five years before played through his mind.


Brian nodded his head; sure that he probably didn’t want to know what exactly had been on the tape that made Justin so scared. He carefully stood up on his wobbly legs. “I remembered, I offered them money as they were trying to put me in the van.” He looked around the furnished living space. “They wouldn't take it. They must not need it.” Brian slowly walked into the state of the art kitchen. “I need some water. My throat is killing me!”


“There is some in the fridge,” Justin directed the man. “I’ll get it for you.” Justin stood and walked going over to the fridge. He took a bottle out then handed it to Brian.


“Thank you.” Brian opened it up and downed the entire bottle in one drink.


“They don't want money.” Justin shook his head. “My family has lots of money and they wouldn't take it when I offered it, no strings attached. I knew my Daddy would give it to them. Though, I was just a kid then but I still know Daddy would do anything for me.”


“You’re still a kid,” Brian thought. He suddenly felt a sense of dread come over him as he wondered about what it is the kidnappers did want if it wasn’t money. He was sure Justin had to know. And it was most likely something horrible.


Justin walked into the living room. “You should come clean up. The bathroom is down this hall. I'll tell you all I know while you bathe.”


Brian watched as Justin disappeared into one of the rooms. His mind couldn't grasp any of what was going on. Here he was, in some high-class apartment with a blond boy, kidnapped and with no idea of what was happening. This was all too insane to grasp.


He took a few swigs from another bottle of water and scanned the room once again. He saw sets of what looked to be intercom speakers all through the two rooms. They listen to him,” he thought. They’ll be listening to us? This made chills run up and down his spine. He had to know what the fuck was going on. Why was he here? Why was Justin here? Brian wanted those answers, so he made his way down the hall to find Justin.


Justin was filling up the giant sunk in bathtub when he felt his fellow captive come up behind him. He’s not going to like anything I have to tell him,” Justin thought. What if he hates me because of it?”


Brian felt himself harden when he saw Justin's bubble butt in the air as he bent over the tub. It was stretching the khaki fabric of Justin's pants. Brian cursed himself for even thinking about sex 'at a time like this' but he was still Brian Kinney even if he had been kidnapped.


Justin turned around and smiled softly at Brian. “You know, I don't know your name.” He squirted some bubble bath into the water and stood up. “Do you remember your name? At first I didn't remember mine, but that was because they'd shot me up with stuff I was allergic to and I went to sleep for a few days,” Justin looked away from Brian's face when he felt tears burning his eyes.


“Oh.” Brian felt completely helpless as his brain began to think of how scared Justin had to have been. “My name is Brian. Brian Kinney.”


“Take off your clothes and get in the bath Brian,” Justin spoke quietly. Justin tried not to think of those first few weeks of desperation and loneliness. He looked at Brian and once again felt himself trembling. The man before him made his breath catch in his chest for a moment. Justin took a long, deep breath and reached his hand out to touch Brian's chest that was exposed from where the button up shirt had ripped. His hand stopped short and he felt a sense of shame wash over him. He looked at Brian for a second. “I'm sorry I...” he started to slip past Brian and leave the bathroom.


“Wait, Justin.” Brian could tell that Justin was desperate for touch, for experience. The way he’d held him when he first was thrown into the apartment had been so odd, but now it was making sense. If Justin had been in here for five years, he had probably not seen or touched any one in that long. Brian practically lived off the human physical contact in the real world. It was one of the only things that brought him any kind of pleasure, even if there was no emotion involved.


“What?” Justin asked, confused. He wanted to stay and look at Brian, watch Brian, touch him, but that scared him.


“Tell me; tell me everything while I bathe. You don’t have to leave and you don’t have to be embarrassed if you want to look at me.” Brian slowly took off the rest of his shirt and saw that Justin's breath was ragged and his chest heaved while his eyes glazed over as he watched him. “Can they see us in here Justin?”


“Peter, the man who is in charge, he came to talk to me after I woke up that…that day… five years ago. He assured me that the only place they had cameras was in the main living area, kitchen and the bedroom,” Justin said. “He said I deserved a little privacy.”


“Do you spend a lot of time in here then?” Brian asked.


Justin quickly shook his head no. “He told me that I would be allowed an hour a day to bathe and no more than fifteen minutes to use the restroom. Otherwise, there would be consequences.”


Brian didn't like the sound of that. “Consequences?”


Justin nodded and put a hand through his badly cut blond locks of hair. “One day I had fallen asleep and three of the guards came in and almost dragged me out of the bathtub. But, when they realized it was just because I had fallen asleep they backed off and weren't so angry with me.”


“So, this Peter guy, does he come to see you often?” Brian asked.


Justin once again shook his head. “No, just that once. Usually the guards come in and tell me whatever he wants them to. Or they come once a week to get my list.”


“Your list?” Brian asked.


Justin smiled wryly. “Yes, I told you, they'll let me have anything I want except my freedom, and as long as it has no outside link to the rest of the world. They remove anything they don’t want me to have in books and stuff.”


“So this is all to do what? Why do they keep you here?” Brian said frustrated. “What do they want with us? Why in God's name would they want to watch us?”


“I am not really sure. Maybe they think that it's better than television,” Justin said sarcastically, knowing the real answer.


“That's crazy,” Brian huffed.


Justin nodded. “Yeah, I felt like I was in a zoo at first, but you will get used to it. I just look at it as if it is God or something. I figure me thinking that can't be that big of a sacrilege, I mean, what God would allow for these people to do what they are doing, right?”


Brian nodded in answer and realized that as innocent as Justin was, once he began to talk without stuttering, he also sounded extremely intelligent.


“If there is a God who is supposed to have all this power why in the five years since I’ve been missing doesn't he have the power to let one clue drop to someone about where I am? If he can't do that, he's not a God I want watching over me 24/7. Cause he hasn't done a good job. At least they give me almost anything I want. Even if all the while they reminded me that I have to be patient until they find some one else to put in here. I feel ashamed for hoping that they'd find someone else's life to ruin. But at the same time I'm glad it's you,” Justin told Brian. He turned his gaze from the man before him when he saw Brian start to unsnap his jeans.


“But none of that fucking answers my questions Justin! Why in the fuck do they want to watch us?” Brian said aggravated.


Justin gasped at the raised tone and his blue eyes got very wide and frightened. “I…I…”


Brian brushed his fingertips on Justin's plump lips. “Shh. I am sorry I didn't mean to yell at you,” Brian said in a husky tone. He then heard the kid let out a small sound, it was a cross between a moan and a whimper. Looking down at the gorgeous boy, he noticed the tenting in Justin’s jeans.


Justin gulped, staring at the man who made him feel tingly and warm all over. He softly spoke, “Forgiven.”


Brian stopped his hand from trailing where he wanted it to go and shook his head once again trying to rid the lustful thoughts. “So I am assuming it's much more then them wanting you to have a companion in this homey hell they have created,” Brian assessed. He changed his mind's subject and getting back to the scary and much more important one.


Justin started to tremble. The reality of who 'God' obviously wanted this gorgeous man to be was really hitting him and it was extremely overwhelming. Brian would hate him and blame him for this. But he had to tell him the truth, well what he knew of it, what he was told of it.


Brian knew the situation he was in was a nightmare that didn't seem like it was going to be easy to wake up from. Everything was too surreal and fucking confusing. He found himself immediately protective of Justin, damning their 'God', and any real ones for putting the young man through it all. He felt it quite odd, that he was actually concerned with Justin before himself. Brian saw Justin trembling and knew that he knew why 'God', Peter, wanted them together and it couldn't be good. He could tell by the look of fear Justin had in his eyes and plastered all across his angelic looking face.


“Tell me,” Brian tried to sound strong and comforting. “I won't promise to not get angry or freak out, because given the situation. I have yet to fully absorb it, that is pretty much inevitable, but I promise I won't get angry with you.”


Justin stared into Brian's eyes and took a deep breath, drawing courage from the compassion and strength he saw in them. Then he lowered his gaze to the floor as he spoke, “They want me to get pregnant and have a baby for them...I… I... I was what people call a child prodigy Brian. When they kidnapped me they told me that it was to ensure that I stayed innocent and clean, whatever that means.”


Brian just stared at Justin as he continued to talk. He could barely process what the young man had told him. It seemed, completely ridiculous.


“I mean, they let me read whatever I want as long as it has nothing to do with sex, relationships, or love. And I don't under stand why. All I remember about any of that stuff is all the stuff my parents told me. I didn't understand the stuff they showed me on those tapes, really, but I am not stupid. I mean after I thought about it...I was pretty sure it was sex, just not how I imagined sex to be like.”


Brian felt his stomach turn. He could only imagine what kind of sex had happened to the man that had tried to escape. “Justin, that probably wasn't sex,” Brian said, swallowing around the lump in his throat.


Justin gave Brian a confused look. “It wasn’t sex?”


“No. You see, when someone is angry with another person, sometimes they may use the act of sex to hurt the other person. It’s very, very wrong to do Justin. Is that what happened in the video?”


Justin nodded his head and looked at Brian trying to take the new information in. “He was crying. He wanted it to stop.”


“Justin that’s because what they were doing is what is called rape. It means that they were using sexual acts, doing them to him against his will. I want you to know that sex isn't always like that. It is meant to be pleasurable and...” Brian took a deep breath, “Sometimes it's meant to express the love that two people share, or it is to make a baby.”


“So why did they say they wanted me clean, I don't know what to think. I take showers or a bath every day Brian. They told me after watching the tapes that the kind of sex I was going to have one day would not be like that unless I tried to escape. What does that all mean Brian?” Justin fidgeted from foot to foot. “I'm supposed to be smart but I don’t understand what sex is, how it could be any different if it's why I am here right? But then a part of me thinks that if they are hiding all the things about it from me, I guess they want you to teach it to me, it can't be all that bad if it's something you should teach me right?”


Brian shook his head. “No Justin. It isn't that bad, especially with me. The clean they meant was because they wanted you to remain innocent to sex, besides what you seen. At least I think that’s what they meant.” Brian sighed. “But, Justin, I just don't believe that 'God' would want to kidnap us just to watch me impregnate you.”


Justin shook his head. “Yes it is Brian,” Justin said cautiously, not wanting the other man to yell at him again. “You see, they told me they were going to have the first guy they brought here father the child I had but he tried to escape before they even got me here.”


Brian couldn't believe what he was hearing. This could not be the soul purpose for kidnapping someone. He tried to talk in a calmer tone of voice through his anger. “So you are smart right, and these people couldn't find someone else to have a genius baby for them? And I was the next choice of the one to father it?” Brian knew it couldn't be that simple. He reached over, shut the water off in the tub and quickly took off his pants.


Justin shook his head. “I'm not just smart. I told you Brian. I once was an amazing artist, singer and musician. And Peter said that I was the most beautiful boy he had ever seen.”


Brian couldn't disagree with that last statement. The kid was gorgeous. He shook his head to clear his mind and go back to what he was thinking. “So, let me get this straight. They want us to have a baby for them?” Brian scoffed. “They want to steal our baby?”


“No, it's more than that Brian. They want us to raise the kids and live here until they move us to a farm where they can watch us live,” Justin told him. He then caught a glimpse of Brian in his tight black underwear. He had been trying to keep his eyes level with the man's green ones.


Brian had to get into the tub, the information was doing a number on his already fucked up head and body. It made him feel so sore and tired. “So we are like gerbils?” Brian was sure he had to be dreaming, or rather living out a nightmare.


“Basically, I guess. I don't know much about love and family but I remember how my parents were.” Justin had to still himself from crying, whenever he thought of his mom and dad. “Because well,” Justin blushed. “I think they are scientists that want to do some research or something that I haven’t figured out yet. I think they want to see what will happen if you and I meet and have a family. I think they want to watch you teach me everything.”


“So what if we don't have sex? What if I don't get you pregnant? They won't have anything to research or interest them would they?” Brian took off his underwear, his long hardening cock stood at attention.


Justin now looked up and away from Brian, confused by the tightening in his own groin and the stiffness he’d felt there since Brian came into the bathroom. “No but…”


Brian noticed Justin’s arousal once again, he asked. “What if I don't want to do it?”


“When they threw you in here, I was told I had until the end of the day to make you ‘fuck me’ and when I asked them what that was they said we have to have sex,” Justin said the words in a horrified tone. “Or they'd give you some drug that would make you take me anyway. They want us to have the baby now.” Justin stared into the man's eyes. He looked at the clock on the wall in the bathroom. 10:45 a.m.


Brian noticed Justin’s face become pale. “I would never do that no matter what they gave me. I would fight it. I would never hurt you like that Justin.” Brian realized what it was he was going to have to do to keep them both safe.


Where in the hell was he? Why him? Brian leaned forward and put his lips to Justin's ear. “I won't hurt you and if I have to get you pregnant I promise I will get us out of here, me you and our baby. I think we have a better shot if we go along with it. It will just take time.”


Justin couldn't resist touching Brian any longer. He reached his hand out, touched the smooth chest and felt his knees weaken as the warm feeling in his body spread and made him light headed.


Brian caught him and lifted Justin upright into his arms. “It’s okay.” But really, Brian knew that it wasn't. But he also knew that he was going to make it that way.

XXXXX



A Captivating Coupling - Moments in Captivity

Chapter One: Childhood Lost and Found


“Our whole life is but a greater longer childhood” - Ben Franklin


August 7, 1991


“Mommy!” Justin cried. His new Teddy Bear didn’t offer the same comfort his old one had but he still clutched to his chest, trying his best to seek comfort from the stuffed animal. The little boy continued to cry until he fell asleep, exhausted from the frightening day.


When Justin awoke, he heard sounds coming from the living room. He pulled the blanket covering him over his head and kept as quiet as he could.


“Stay in there, kid!” A loud voice shouted down the hall.


Justin jumped and let out a whimper. He peered out of the comforter and looked around the dimly lit bedroom. His eyes found a camera in the corner of the room. He turned his head and saw three more cameras. “Uh no,” he gasped and threw the cover over his head. Justin grabbed the Teddy Bear, his entire body shook in fear.


“Mommy, Daddy come get me,” Justin whispered. “Please I’ll be a good boy. Come get me please.”


“Stay under the covers kid or I’ll shoot you!” An angry voice boomed around the room. “I’ve got to get some things straight with you.”


Justin started crying louder. “Let me go back to Mommy!”


“That’s not gonna happen kid. Now shut up and listen to me or I’ll kill you.”


Justin felt a rounded hard thing press against the blanket and against his head. He whimpered and hiccupped in fear, trying to stop crying.


“I said shut up!”


The object pressed harder against Justin’s head and he jumped. His bladder involuntarily released.


The man laughed, “Aww… you’re soooo scared huh?”


Justin closed his eyes and tried to imagine he was anywhere else.


“I’m going to give you some rules and instructions. When I leave, you’ll obey them or you will die. You won’t see your Mommy and Daddy ever again but they’ll be alive. If you do not obey me then I will kill them. You understand me?”


“Yes,” Justin whimpered.


“Now listen very closely because I will not come to see you again. I know you’re a smart boy and you will understand what I’m going to tell you.”


***


November 12 1991


Justin opened the container full of food and the one toy he asked for. He didn’t want to ask for too much because he knew it was almost Christmas and Santa would bring him what he wanted. However, he needed something to keep him occupied besides the books and two racecars the men brought him.


He hurried as quickly as he could and put away the food in the refrigerator and cabinets. Then he moved into the living room and sat down in front of the plastic container.


He pulled out recipe books, schoolbooks and fairytale books and set them to the side. Justin threw the pajamas and slippers he ordered behind him and finally found what he’d waited for. He grabbed the box that spanned the entire bottom of the container and sat it on the carpet. His blue eyes widened, alight for the first time in the three months since his kidnapping. Justin grabbed the lid on the cardboard box and tore it open.


“Yes!” The little boy took out the engine first. He ran his fingers over the wheels and the black smoke stack. He pressed the button on the top and delighted at the ‘choo choo’ noise the train made. He giggled and switched on the light for the train and sat it upright on the carpet.


Justin took out the rest of train cars and put the shiny silver track together. He threaded it under the wooden coffee table and up over two of the thinner books. When he was finished, he hooked all the cars to the engine, placed them on the tracks and flipped the on switch on the board. The train didn’t move so Justin tried to the switch again. When it didn’t cause a change, he picked up the switchboard and looked at the bottom.


His small fingers pried open a small door. “No!” His face fell as all excitement drained from his body. It was a place to put batteries so the train would work. Justin didn’t have any and he knew that he’d have to wait a whole week, which trapped, alone, would seem like forever. Justin fell over to his side on the carpet, held the engine of the train and cried.


***


February 3 1992


Justin giggled as he chewed his macaroni and cheese. It was the first time he’d made the noodles the right way and they didn’t crunch between his teeth. He wiped his mouth with his napkin and took a drink of his much too chocolatey milk and giggled again. His Mommy wouldn’t have let him have the chocolate milk and macaroni for breakfast. But it was his birthday; he wanted to have a special breakfast.


When Justin finished his meal, he washed the dishes, put them away and walked over to the wall in the kitchen where the calendar was. He grabbed a pen and made a small blue x over the picture he’d drawn of a birthday cake with the number ten on it. Tears rushed into his eyes and he wondered if his Mommy and Daddy were thinking of him and wishing him happy birthday.


Justin wiped the tears out of his eyes, grabbed a hostess cupcake from inside the snack cabinet, and found the package of candles he ordered last week. He sat down on one of the bar stools and opened the chocolate treat and put ten colorful candles in the cake. They covered the entire top of the cupcake and it looked silly.


“Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to Justin. Happy Birthday to me.” Justin stopped singing, took a deep breath and pretended to blow out all the candles on the treat. He closed his eyes and thought, For this special birthday wish, I wish I could go home to Mommy and Daddy.


Justin slowly took off all the candles, sucking the cake off the wax that stuck to them. He licked at the frosting and took small bites. He knew that wishes probably wouldn’t work in this place. Santa couldn’t find him here, so he was sure that his wish wouldn’t reach the birthday star, but he still wished for it anyway.


He spent the rest of his birthday opening all the new presents he ordered and wrapped clumsily in colored paper. Justin’s imagination had always been active. Through the day, he imagined that his Mommy and Daddy were sitting on the couch watching him play with all the gifts they’d gotten him.

 

XXXXX