- Text Size +

A Captivating Coupling


Chapter Two: Turn Around Bright Eyes


“Forever's going to start tonight.”


January 7, 1997


Justin quickly backed out of the man’s embrace. “I’m sorry,” he said and wiped away his tears. “I don’t want to have a baby Brian. I...I don’t want any of this.”


“Neither do I, Justin. But we have no choice right? You don’t think there’s anyway we can somehow get out of here before tonight?”


Justin shook his head. “No. No, we can’t talk about it. You don’t know what they did to me when I tried to get out.”


“What do you mean? What did they do?” Brian asked, angered.


Justin whimpered, “I don’t want to talk about it right now okay?”


Brian sighed. “Fine. But I want you to tell me sometime. I need to know what we’re working with. Listen, I am going to get into the bath, do you want to join me? It looks big enough for two.”


“You’ll see me naked,” Justin gasped.


“I’m going to see you naked when we have sex Justin,” Brian said gently. He realized as soon as he spoke those words that he would be forced to have sex with Justin. Not that anyone would normally have to force Brian to fuck the beautiful creature standing before him. However, in this case, he was going to have to do it without a condom and with the intention of making a child with a boy who looked no more than a child himself. He still didn’t know Justin’s age or any details about him. He had a million questions to ask.


“I’m scared,” Justin whispered, interrupting Brian’s thoughts.


Brian caressed Justin’s chin with the tips of his fingers. “Me too,” Brian replied honestly. “But I promise I won’t do anything to hurt you. We’ll just lay in the bath and talk okay?”


Justin smiled shyly. “I…I… gu...guess.” Blush filled his normally pale cheeks and he turned around to undress.


Brian sat back in the soothing warm water. He watched Justin lift the tee he wore above his head, revealing the creamy white skin of his back. Next, went the khaki jeans, and Brian gasped aloud and felt himself harden completely when Justin shucked them down his slip hips and bent to take them off completely. Brian had never seen such a perfect ass in a pair of tighty whiteys.


Justin turned around to face Brian; his whole body flushed a feverish pink. He placed his hands in front of his genitals in embarrassment. He’d never let the cameras see him naked, always dressing and undressing in the bathroom. So Justin was quite embarrassed of the prospect of such a handsome man seeing him this way. The looming fact that he would soon have to engage in the mysterious and scary act of sex with the naked man in the tub also caused funny feelings inside him. His penis rose and thickened within his hands.


Justin didn’t understand sex. More so, Justin didn’t understand why when he thought of the unknown act and doing it with Brian, why it made him have the weird feelings inside him. Goose bumps broke out all over his skin. It wasn’t because he was cold or just because he was scared. Justin realized it was because he liked the prospect of experiencing the unknown with Brian.


Justin stepped into the tub and walked to sit on the other side when Brian’s strong fingers grasped the wrist covering Justin’s penis. He looked down and saw Brian smiling at him.


“Come and sit between my legs, I’ll wash you.” Brian said. He figured that he should ease Justin into the feel of what it was like to have someone else touch his body.


Justin’s heart and body leapt at the thought. He took his hands away and let Brian see him in his full nakedness.


Brian nearly died at the sight of Justin’s long, thick, hard cock. He couldn’t believe that Justin had what looked to be almost a larger cock than his own. A brief thought swept through his mind but he shook it away to once again focus on the cock jutting out from between Justin’s legs.


Justin noticed Brian staring, so he quickly lowered himself into the water. Innocently, he gave Brian an up close and personal look at his voluptuous ass. He sat down against Brian and felt the man’s long penis rub against his backside. His emotions were going crazy. Justin didn’t know how to act or how he was supposed to feel. One moment his stomach fluttered with pleasure that surged into his whole body, but the next second he felt scared and confused.


Brian could sense the beauty’s turmoil. There was no relaxed weight against his chest and he could visibly see Justin shaking. He leaned up and rested his chin on the soft shoulder before him. “Justin? It’s okay. It’s just you and me here. Sit back and relax. I am not going to hurt you. We won’t have sex until you are ready… well until the very moment you tell me you’re ready tonight.” Brian ran his hands up and down Justin’s small but defined arms, trying to soothe Justin and damming once again, the people that brought this upon them.


“I don’t know what to do. I...I...don’t know if it’s okay that I feel like this,” Justin confessed. His voice sounded quiet and hid tone nervous.


Brian felt his chest tighten. In the short time since he had met Justin, he was already attached to him and felt it was his duty to protect him. “Hey, why don’t you just lay back on me and I’ll close the shower curtain and we’ll pretend that it’s just me and you in this whole world and we will talk.” Brian became surprised by himself at his own words. His dick had been straining for release since Justin had done his unintentional strip show and now he was choosing to do the right thing for once, talk.


“Okay,” Justin whispered.


This sent relief through Brian’s body. Then Justin leaned back, all the way back into him. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin and nuzzled his neck, breathing in Justin’s innocent erotic smell. Something about Justin lying in his arms felt so right. He knew in the second that his arms first wrapped around Justin that there was something unexplainable pulling him to him. This particular feeling he was sure wasn’t only caused by the situation. He wanted to deny it, but the thought hammered in his head. He wanted Justin in his arms forever. “How old are you Justin?”


“I’m fourteen,” Justin nervously spoke.


Brian’s erection nearly dissipated completely. “You’re…you’re what?”


Justin looked at Brian with a worried expression. “I’ll be…I’ll be fifteen on the third of February.”


“Are you sure that’s how old you are Justin?”


Justin raised his eyebrows and scrunched his nose up at the question. “Yes… I know what day it was when they brought me here from the room I recovered in when I was sick from the stuff they gave me. They told me what day it was Brian.”


“How do you know he wasn’t lying?”


“I don’t think he’d lie about that. Why would he? And… I’ve kept calendars Brian. Today is January 7th 1997 isn’t it?”


Brian thought for a moment and realized Justin was probably right. “Yeah, well they took me after work and that was yesterday, January 6th. I guess you’re right. Are you sure though that you remember your birthday?”


Justin laughed. “I couldn’t forget that day.”


Brian gulped. “So you’re only fourteen?” He grabbed the shampoo and started to soap it into Justin’s hair.


“Yes? Why?”


“Justin,” Brian sighed. “I’m almost twenty-seven. It’s against the law for me to do anything sexual with you. Well, depending on exactly where we are at anyway. I don't know the age of consent laws for all the states but I know that you’re probably considered a child and I’m an adult.”


“I’m not a child. I’m a man Brian,” Justin told him. He turned around and dipped his head back into the bath water. His chest arched and his legs spread apart as he shook his head under the water, rinsing the suds from his hair.


Brian shivered. He knew it was wrong to allow himself to become aroused. Justin may be fifteen soon, but he was still, in Brian’s eyes a child. But he couldn’t help it. His mouth went dry when Justin sat back up from the water and drops dripped down Justin’s strong jaw and over his pink lips.


Justin smiled innocently at Brian. “Want me to wash your hair?”


“Sure,” Brian spoke, forcing the word out. His morals did battle with reality. He turned around and allowed his head to fall back on Justin’s shoulder as Justin massaged the shampoo into his scalp. Justin’s fingers were clumsy and Brian became even more aware at how innocent and denied of touch and human interaction he was.


“Can you lean back into the water or do you want me to get the cup to rinse it out.”


Brian smiled. “There’s no way I can bend like you.”


Justin laughed and grabbed the cup on the side of the tub. He poured the warm water over Brian’s hair until all the shampoo rinsed from his hair.


Brian turned back around and leaned against the back of the tub. “Come here.” He pulled Justin and turned him so he sat in between his legs. Brian couldn’t change what the kidnapper ordered of him. Not yet, and he wasn’t willing to risk he or Justin’s life for whatever rules were out in society. A society he didn’t belong to at that point. He had to do what he could to make Justin as comfortable as possible when they did have sex. If he continued to speak about how wrong it was, it might scare Justin even more. But he wanted to get to know him, at least a little, before he changed Justin and his life, forever.


“You feel nice,” Justin moaned and wiggled in Brian’s arms.


“So do you,” Brian confessed, albeit a bit reluctantly.


Justin leaned his head back and smiled at Brian. “I think I like you,” he said, blushing madly. He giggled, “You’re handsome Brian.”


“You’re beautiful Justin,” Brian spoke softly. He couldn’t resist the urge any longer, leaned down, and softly kissed Justin.


When Justin pulled away from Brian, they stared at each other silent for a few moments. Both were experiencing feelings from the kiss that they never had before.


Justin’s brow furrowed. “Is this how we make a baby Brian?”


Brian nodded at the gorgeous boy. “It’s a part of it.” The thought of having a child with Justin suddenly, seemed less scary and wrong, it seemed like a beautiful gift. One Brian wouldn’t take for granted. He would cherish Justin and the lovemaking to make their child with every fiber in his being.

XXXXX

Moments in Captivity


Chapter Two: Teaching Myself


Saturday, December 26, 1992


Justin sat down at the plastic desk in his bedroom and opened up his notebook. He went through the French alphabet in his head a few times and then began to write in the language he felt much safer penning in. He didn’t know if the people who watched him could read or speak French, but something told him they couldn’t. Justin didn’t want them to read what he wrote and it was a chance they couldn’t if he wrote in another language. It made him feel much safer.


Mommy and Daddy. I hope you had a nice Christmas. Santa didn’t find me here again. I put the list in an envelope to mail to the North Pole. I think it’s because they didn’t mail it for me. Or maybe Santa thinks I still live with you? Did he leave me presents there? I hope so. I’ve been good. I didn’t order lots of toys from the books I pick out stuff from.


I did get me a new bed. It’s the biggest one they had in the Sears book. I got a big fluffy blanket and sheets. They didn’t have any cartoon ones so big so I had to get ones that are striped blue and green. I got a big huge pillow too. I like to hold it and pretend I’m holding you Mommy.


I’m going to pick out the things I asked Santa for and order them. I hope Santa won’t be mad at me if he put them under your tree. Oh! I got a tree this year! It’s not very big. It’s a little one, just like the one you put in my room. I tried to find decorations and ornaments like the one our tree. But I didn’t find them all in the books. I got a Daddy ornament and a Mommy ornament. I put Christmas presents under my tree for you too. I wrapped them in pretty, red snowflake paper. I will give them to you when I see you again. I know you’ll find me. You promised you’d always be my Mommy and Daddy.


I read three new Christmas books yesterday. One was about a little reindeer that was lost in the woods. He became friends with a squirrel, an otter and a snowy white kitten. They helped him travel through the forest and find his Mommy and Daddy before Christmas. I wish there were friends that would help me find you. Before I went to sleep, I read “The Night Before Christmas” just like you read to me. I tried to do the voices like you Daddy and I sang “Silent Night” until I got too tired to stay awake.


I miss you! I want to be a tough man and not cry anymore. I will write next week after I got my presents and tell you about them. Love, Justin.


Justin put the notebook away on his bookshelf and took out the large, heavy Sears catalogue. He opened it up to the toys section, grabbed a red marker and began circling the things he’d asked for on his list to Santa Claus.


***


Wednesday February 3, 1993


Justin looked at the eleven wrapped gifts sitting beside his birthday cake. This year, he’d learned how to cook many new dishes. He’d undercooked or burnt dozens of cakes before he figured out how just how to make them right. His eleventh birthday cake was a two layer, chocolate with two cans of Betty Crocker vanilla frosting. Justin would have a lot of fun eating every piece. The little boy smiled and took a few pictures of himself, set it on the tripod and smiled as the camera took more pictures.


He knew that he wasn’t supposed to play with matches. But he’d really wanted to light the candles on his cake this year. Looking through the tools section in a catalogue, he found what they called a safe lighter. The next week when he got it, he unwrapped it and it took him almost an hour before his small fingers could hold down the safety feature and light the lighter.


After Justin blew out his candles and ate his cake, he crossed off his birth date on the calendar and looked at the chart he’d made for his chores. He wanted to get them done before he opened his presents. He knew that if he opened his presents first, he wouldn’t want to do his chores.


Justin went into the closet in the hall where the masked men installed the new washer and dryer last month.


Last week he’d read the entire instructions manual, ordered the Tide detergent his Mommy used and was pleasantly surprised when his first load of laundry turned out fine. Previously, Justin put his clothes in the bathtub, used his Johnson’s shampoo scrubbed them with a dish sponge and hung them over the shower curtain to dry. But, after he’d gotten confident with his cooking abilities, Justin wanted to try to do everything for himself.


Justin collected his dirty laundry from the last week; including the tablecloth, he’d spilled ravioli sauce on, and put them into the washer. He carefully measured out the liquid soap, poured it into the dispenser and turned on the washer.


With his daily chore complete, Justin walked back into the living room, gathered his presents, and put them on the coffee table in front of the couch. He carefully moved his camera tripod and set the timer to take a series of pictures as he opened the gifts. The camera was one thing Justin picked out after he first arrived. He took a picture of himself almost every day. Though he didn’t have a way to develop them, he kept the dozens of rolls of film in a box under his bed. It was one more thing that gave him hope that one day he’d see his Mommy and Daddy again and they could develop the pictures and see how he grew.


Once again, Justin spent his birthday, imagining that his Mommy and Daddy were there, sitting on the couch, watching him open all his gifts.

 

XXXXX