- Text Size +

A Captivating Coupling


Chapter Four: Fusion and the Science of Sex


"Let me tell ya bout the birds and the bees

And the flower's and the trees

And a thing called love…"


Tuesday January 7, 1997


Brian Kinney was an expert when it came to sex. There was good reason as to why all six of his sex books had been on the bestseller list. Now, it was time to put all those good tips, tricks, and positions to good use, once again. Unfortunately, he hadn't ever written a chapter that could ever really fit into the situation he found himself in now. He wondered what he would even title it. The only thing that would come close to grasping it would be something like; "How to Make your partner, whom you just met and are being somewhat forced to fuck and make a baby with, comfortable.” Even if Brian had, he knew that it wouldn't have helped him now.


Justin was clueless about everything. His knowledge about sex consisted solely on what he'd seen in the video that terrified him. Brian was sure that Justin should have known at least the 'facts of life', but he probably didn't really understand them.


Brian was about to answer Justin's question, whether or not he'd ever had sex, when he felt a strange rubbing sensation against his leg. "What the fuck?"


Justin looked beside him and saw Duchess rubbing against Brian. "That's my kitty, Duchess."


"You have a cat?" Brian gasped. He lifted his leg away from the feline.


"She was probably scared when you first got here. She always hides for a while after they come," Justin explained.


Brian looked curiously at Justin. They let you have a cat?"


"Yup," Justin smiled. "She's my best friend. I wanted a puppy but I guess they wouldn't let me have one because it can't go to the bathroom in the house."


Brian sighed. "Where's its litter box?"


"Over there, behind the trash can. Don't worry, Brian. I keep it clean."


Brian shook the cat off and it meowed loudly at him. "Can you make it go away?"


Justin laughed. "You don't like cats?"


"No. I don't. But I guess I'll have to now."


"Go away, Duchess," Justin ordered. He snapped his fingers and waved away the cat. The kitten looked at him and stuck her tail in the air as she pranced off and curled up on the couch.


"So, have you had sex before?" Justin repeated his question.


"Yes, of course I have."


Justin's eyes got huge. "Really?"


"Yes, Justin."


"Oh," Justin didn't know what to say but that one word.


"Have you ever had an orgasm?" Brian asked. He was pretty sure that if Justin had, he probably didn't know what to call it.


Justin looked at Brian as if he was speaking in a foreign language. "A what?" He took a long drink of his water, feeling his mouth going dry.


Brian then understood that the only way to explain anything was to be simple and blunt.

"Have you ever played with your penis? You, know, have you made it hard the way it was in the bathtub, rubbed it, touched it and made it shoot out come?"


Justin coughed on the water he was drinking and set the bottle down on the bar counter top. "I...I... I rubbed on it once and it started to feel really good and my penis was tingly and...." he trailed off, completely embarrassed by what had happened that day in the bathtub.


Brian didn't need Justin to finish his sentence. He realized Justin had probably gotten hard and had no idea how he got from just rubbing himself to having a climax. Brian wanted to hear what Justin had to say though. He needed details so he knew what else to explain. But Justin seemed so nervous; he thought it might be better if he showed him what they talked about.


Soon, he would be buried deep inside Justin, hopefully experiencing an orgasm with him. Justin would have to get past all of the embarrassment regarding the act. Brian was starting to see the reason he was chosen to be Justin's lover, much more clearly.


"Hey," Brian stood up and collected the empty plates from the bar. "Why don't you show me your bedroom? We'll have to end up in there sometime. And maybe it'd be a little more comfortable for you to talk to me in there," Brian suggested gently.


Justin watched the beautiful stranger run water over their plates and put them in the sink. Brian turned back to him and rose an eyebrow slightly, awaiting his answer. "Oh, okay. I guess so," he whispered, nervously.


Justin walked through the living room and then down through the hall. He turned around once to make sure Brian was following him. When he reached his bedroom door, he paused outside it, giving Brian time to come up behind him. His hand stilled on the door handle.


Brian pressed up slightly against Justin. Their robes did nothing to hide the arousal he knew Justin felt against the dip above his ass. Before he could think more about it, Brian covered Justin's hand with his own and together they turned the brass handle and opened the door to the bedroom that Justin would now share with this man.


Brian was pleasantly surprised at the style and elegance he found in Justin's bedroom. He was holding his breath, hoping that he wouldn't be fucking the kid in a room with Disney characters on the walls and bedspread, for that was the level of innocence Justin possessed. He knew there was no way he could do that. It was hard enough trying to divert the reality and pretend that Justin only looked young.

Thankfully, Justin decorated the windowless, yet large room, quite impressively.


Rows of bookcases lined the farthest wall, where Brian assumed there was once a window now replaced by bricks that didn't match the other brick he saw peaking out from behind the bookcases. There were at least a hundred books adorning the shelves. A large grey couch and a glass coffee table sat in front of the bookshelves. He imagined that Justin spent quite a lot of time there. A small chandelier of light rained down, illuminating the spot with the perfect, bright, reading light.


On the other side of the room, closest to the door was a desk with a computer. It seemed to be more of an older style. Justin only used it for playing games, or for writing. A matching small chandelier hung above this area as well.


A muted blue tone of paint adorned the other three walls. Brian was sure he had seen Justin's eyes darken that color while they were in bathtub. He felt his cock getting even harder at the thought of Justin naked but fought with himself and the moral implications of the sexual attraction he felt for the young man.


Justin took off his robe and sat naked on his large canopy bed. His legs kicked back and forth off the side of the bed. He looked anxiously up at Brian. "I got naked," he whispered.


"I see that," Brian replied softly. He walked another step into the bedroom but paused his steps.


A large blush was present on Justin's entire pale body, it seemed to constantly come and go since Brian's presence. He couldn't bring himself to look at Brian's form through the sheer fabric hanging around him once the man started to walk toward him. Even though they had bathed naked together just a short time ago, this was much different. This was it! This was the beginning of unraveling the mystery. It was the reason the people took him away from his family and had been living in solitude for far too long. There was no turning back.


Brian looked at Justin who sat on the main centerpiece of the room, a large king-sized Victorian canopy bed. Dark blue and green silky sheers hung about the sides. Brian was sure that this bed too, was also somewhat a retreat for him. Justin, was without doubt, the fucking perfect picture of innocence and sex appeal combined. Something about Justin made the situation they were in, seem nearly irrelevant to Brian. Right now, he couldn't imagine being more turned on by anyone. Every moral fiber in his being flew out the window. He was glad that he was going to show Justin what jerking off was first, because he didn't know how much more he could take without spilling his own come.


The scene alone was almost too much for him to handle. He needed to calm himself down, but really, he wasn't sure if he could. Not with Justin looking so adorable, yes adorable, and sweet, halfway hidden behind the fabric, swinging his legs as if he was waiting for Brian to ravish him.


Brian's cock dripped pre-come against the fabric of the robe. His body temperature rose and he threw the garment off, not caring where it landed.


Justin jumped from the action and his blond head peaked around one of the pieces of silk fabric to sneak a look at Brian. He felt his penis tingle when Brian stared right at him. His cock hardened again, the way it had in the bathroom. Brian walked toward him. Shivers stirred through his body, implanting themselves on the top and insides of his skin. Brian's hand moved the panel closest to him and ducked his head under to crawl onto the bed beside. Justin wanted to scream with excitement. For the first time in a long time, perhaps ever, he didn't have that nagging thought in the back of his head about the men watching him. All he could think about was Brian.


The way Brian's muscles looked flexing as he crawled to the middle of the bed made his breath quicken. Brian's shoulders were so well defined; it made Justin's mouth water. Brian's torso looked so perfect in the orange recessed lighting shining down on top of the bed. Justin ached to draw him. Something he hadn't done in quite some time. He was so fucking thrilled with the image of Brian, even though he had seen this man naked already and Brian had held him naked, bathed him, this was different...it was thrillingly scary…and completely enticing.


These feelings were so new and fresh to Justin. He wasn't sure if he wanted to throw up, scream or giggle with excitement. Brian too, was dealing with new feelings that Justin arose within him.


Brian held his long fingers out to Justin; moving his pointer finger forward; once, twice, three times; beckoning Justin. "Come closer," he said softly.


Justin had to hold himself back a bit and reign in the self control he'd somehow lost to get his brain to work, to move his legs and place his hand in Brian's as he crawled up in front of him.


Their chests were only a hairsbreadth away from one another's. Both men were breathing raggedly, as an unknown hunger overtook them. The first pose they held for a few minutes. Brian's ass sat upon his folded legs as Justin crouched on his knees. Their equal height gave them the advantage of staring into each other's eyes, looking, finding and exploring within feelings Brian was sure didn't exist until that moment and emotions that Justin had never learned to believe could be possible.


Brian disengaged his twined left hand to run it up the side of Justin's hip, up Justin's chest, arm, shoulder neck and then his face, where it stilled. "You are beautiful," he breathed. Though Brian had seen Justin naked before, felt the words prior, this was different. It was as if his life was being reborn in the intimacy. It sounded cheesy as he thought it, but it was no less true. He was in bliss, starting at Justin.


Justin bowed his head, looking down to see both his and Brian's penises hard and wet at their tips. They almost touched each other and Justin curiously pushed his pelvis out to make them, it sent a shock through his body when the skin connected and he heard Brian groan.


Brian took his hand off of Justin's face, placed it around Justin's hand and led it to grasp both of their cocks, but he paused when he saw Justin's blue eyes go wide in surprise.


"It happens to you too?" Justin whispered in awe.


Brian looked at Justin, unsure if Justin had really said what he thought, but the confusion on Justin's face told him he heard the words correctly. He stopped the task of stroking and lifted Justin's chin to look him in the eyes again.


Justin crinkled his nose and sat back on his haunches. "The white stuff. It comes out of your penis too, Brian?" He was still embarrassed but he had a feeling that the way Brian acted so nonchalantly about this happening that it wasn't a big deal.


Brian smiled and took his organ in his hand and squeezed at the tip, eliciting a fresh drop of the shiny cream. "Yes, it happens to all men when they are sexually aroused." He watched Justin's expression turn into a small grin of relief. "This…" Brian took a swipe at the pre-come and held his two fingers out to Justin. "This is pre-come. It's the natural lubricant for your penis when you have sex. It's a smaller amount of the stuff you'll shoot that has the sperm in it when you orgasm. This has sperm in it too, just not as many as you release when you climax."


Justin thought about what Brian told him for a minute and brought Brian's fingers to his face to inspect the drops of come closer. "This is what was coming out of my penis when I was rubbing myself in the bathtub. I thought that I was sick or something because it sort of looked like what boogers look like when I get really sick. So I stopped touching myself, even though it felt really good."


Brian looked at the kid in shock. Justin had not explored his body at all. The young man had never come. He kept his mouth shut, hoping Justin would go on. He wanted to learn more of what exactly Justin knew of the semantics of sex. Brian also tried his best not to laugh at what Justin thought pre-come was. "Well it's not boogers," Brian assured Justin.


"A few times that I woke up in the morning and more of this stuff was in my underpants. It was sticky and my penis was still stiff kind of. I thought I got sick or something, even though I really felt okay the rest of the day. It happened like that every couple months Brian. But I wasn't sick... Right? It was this come? I was trying to make a baby by myself?"


Brian smiled and shook his head. "Justin, you weren't sick. You probably had a wet dream. You see, men don't only come when they are having sex to make a baby; which you can't do by yourself. Your body's come and eggs won't work that way. Anyway, men they also come when they touch themselves because it feels really good. You probably had those wet dreams because your balls were so full of come it had no other way to dispose of that. You may have dreamed of something that aroused you and didn't even remember dreaming it when you woke up. Men play with their penises because they get aroused and need to have release. They can do that with sex or by giving themselves a hand job." Brian placed Justin's hand on both of their cocks and gave them a few tugs. He encouraged him to play with them and took his hand away.


Justin jerked on the hard shafts awkwardly, his eyes zeroed in on Brian's cock as he touched both of their cocks. "It does feel really good, Brian," he gasped.


Justin was a little lost for technique so Brian removed Justin's hand from his cock and only wrapped his own and Justin's on Justin's dick. "Look and watch what I'm doing." He started a slow tug and pull on his penis. "This is okay Justin. It doesn't mean you are sick, you don't feel sick do you?" Brian asked. He noticed the pre-come started to ooze thickly from Justin's gaping slit as Justin tugged on his own cock.


Justin shivered from Brian's voice. It was vibrating through his ears into his skin and straight to his penis, it was as if the smoothness of his voice surrounded his sex. "No, this, this feels wonderful," he moaned, his dark blue eyes meeting Brian's lustful green stare.


Brian smiled and shivered in excitement as he moved closer and got on his knees and pulled Justin up against him. Justin trembled in his arms and Brian hugged him closer. He was not able to fight the urge to kiss Justin and touched his lips to Justin's open mouth. Their jerking arms caught between them as their cocks and hands rubbed and bounced against each other.


Brian's tongue invaded the recesses of Justin's mouth so perfectly he was surprised at the sounds coming out of him. Brian's mouth tore away from his when they both needed to catch their breath. Brian started trailed his lips down his neck, licking and biting his skin. Justin felt light headed and held onto Brian's sculpted arms to keep himself balanced as their dicks rubbed against each other.


Brian could tell Justin was about to come, he could feel the energy bottled up, needing to release. "You're about to experience your first real orgasm Justin," Brian whispered in Justin's ear. He licked his earlobe and it bit below it gently. The thought alone had him on the verge of exploding. His hand laced with Justin's and melded their cocks together in their joint fists once again. "You feel so good Justin," Brian moaned. "You're doing so good."


Justin panted wildly and tossed his head back wantonly. His eyes squeezed shut as Brian still licked and bit at his neck and ear.


"I can't wait to feel you come, baby." Brian was so lost. He didn't even stop to wonder when in the hell he started using that term of endearment. "Your fingers and mine squeezing my dick, makes me want to come so bad. You're so fucking sexy Justin. I can't wait to experience your first real come with you," Brian breathed through kisses to Justin's skin.


Justin couldn't believe how amazing he felt in those moments with Brian. Nothing could touch him, but Brian. He felt safe. It wasn't scary at all anymore. "I'm so glad it's with you, Brian," Justin moaned. He opened his eyes to stare into Brian's hazels eyes.


Brian sped up the pace, not breaking eye contact now with Justin. At the same time he could feel their balls rise and come surging, begging to burst from both of their bodies. It was so fucking intimate that it made it all the more exciting. It felt like nothing Brian had ever felt. "Come with me, come on," Brian said. His balls burst the cream into his shaft and he felt Justin doing the same thing and swallowed the moans Justin released from Justin's body with his own lips, throat and tongue.


Their bodies fought to get closer with every spurt they erupted. Their hands no longer trapped, covered with the first shots of come, started to roam and search out one another's bodies, leaving sticky trails of their sweet explosion in their wake.


Their cocks still rutted between their bodies for long, exquisite moments after, until they squeezed and meshed the last drops of their loads from their dicks that remained hard and yearning for more.

XXXXX

Moments in Captivity


Chapter Four: Lonely


Tuesday, July 4, 1995


I painted a picture of the backyard today. I tried to remember how everything is. But I can’t remember too much. I don’t remember how many swings were on the swing set or what color the tulips were in your garden. I was going to paint a picture of the fireworks we see every year, but I couldn’t remember how they look.


Are you and Daddy having a barbecue in the backyard today? Are you going to see the fireworks at the clubhouse? I wish I could see them. I wish I could see anything!


Mommy, I miss you so much. I’m so tired of being here! I want to go home! Why haven’t you found me? Why? Do you not want me anymore? Don’t you want to find me? Justin placed his pen inside his notebook and closed it.


“Why?” Justin whispered, aloud. He wiped away the tears in his eyes and angrily pushed his chair away from the desk and stood.


Duchess pounced down off the bed and circled Justin’s leg, rubbing her body and curling her tail against him. She meowed over and over, trying to get Justin to pick her up and pay attention to her.


Justin lightly kicked the cat away. “Not now,” he growled at her and hopped onto his bed. He pulled the covers over him and cried as he fought to remember the way his mother and father looked, how they smelled and what their voices sounded like.


The kitten didn’t understand why Justin didn’t want to pet her, sometimes. When she felt lazy, she liked to hide under the blankets too, but Justin was making the weird noises again. These noises and shaking movements made the fur on her back stand up. She jumped up onto the foot of the bed and paced back and forth nervously.


Justin felt the cat’s movements beside his feet. “Leave me alone!” he yelled at her. He wanted his parents and if he couldn’t have them. He didn’t want anyone! Justin flipped the blanket up and glared at his cat. “Go!” he shouted.


Duchess bent her head to the side and stared at her boy. She meowed, much quieter and chanced a footstep toward him.


Justin whimpered, “Go Duchess. Go play.” The anger he felt was much less as he looked at the curious expression she gave him.


Duchess walked two steps and slowly brushed against Justin’s thigh. She meowed in a higher pitch and then again in a higher one.


Justin reached forward and brushed his fingertips against Duchess’ head. All he could feel was sadness and need. The kitten nuzzled against him, comforting him, and Justin started to cry again. He grabbed the kitten into his arms and brought her under the blanket with him. “It’s always gonna be just you and me,” he whispered. “For a long, long time. They’re not going to find me, Duchess. God doesn’t exit, Santa and the Easter Bunny aren’t real. Mommy lied. There’s no such thing as magic and I can’t even see the stars to wish on them. I can’t see the moon to see Daddy. I’m not gonna ever see fireworks or the sky, ever again.”

 

XXXXX