- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gus is confused about his feelings for Cole…

Title: Positive…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 200
Warnings: Drabble, Love, Understanding, Compassion…
Beta Queen: BigJ52

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Story Summary: Gus is devastated, feeling scared and alone…

Chapter Summary: Gus is confused about his feelings for Cole…

Positive…

Chapter Two

My dad’s been great, he understands that I need time to come to grips with everything. I’m not ready to tell anyone else just yet. He says it’s up to me, that I’ll know when the time’s right. I thought for sure he’d tell Justin, but he doesn’t seem to know anything or treat me any differently.

I graduate next week, and I’ve decided that I don’t want a party, now my moms are all over me. If they can’t handle me not wanting a party, they’re going to freak out when I tell them I’m HIV positive. I had planned on going to Mexico for a couple of weeks with Cole, but we split up, and then he told me I needed to get tested.

I want to hate him, because I’m so angry that he screwed around on me and now we’re both sick. The truth is I still love him, and I think he loves me too. I’m I crazy to still want to be friends, even lovers with him. I don’t know how to just stop loving someone. I know he’s all alone, his father isn’t like mine. Hell, he doesn’t even know Cole’s gay.

TBC…