- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Is writing Fanfic addictive?  Apparently so!   I've no sooner finished one story than another one just pops into my head at 4:00 the next night. Damn insomnia. I hope you enjoy!  TAG

 

The Fairmont in downtown Pittsburgh had long been one of the most luxurious hotels in the city. It was located in the heart of the business district and had great views of both the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers, as well as Point State Park and the PNC Park stadium complex. It was the only place that Brian Kinney would even think of putting up an out-of-town client like David Remsen, the CEO and founder of Remsen Pharmaceuticals. It was also right around the corner from Liberty Avenue, within walking distance of Kinnetik headquarters, in fact, which was another factor in its favor as far as Kinney was concerned.  

 

Brian was seated in the elegantly appointed lobby of the Fairmont, enjoying a Chivas Regal on the rocks, and killing time by reviewing the boards for the Remsen campaign pitch scheduled for the following morning at 10:00 am. It was 8:30 pm and he’d just left Remsen’s hotel room, where he had deposited the corporate exec after personally picking him up at the airport and taking him out for an early dinner. It was too late to get the presentation boards back to Kinnetik tonight, even though there were several changes that he was going to insist the art department get right on first thing in the morning, and it was way too early to head home or to one of his usual Saturday night haunts. Kinney had figured that this comfortable lobby, with its plush, high-backed, overstuffed chairs, pleasant and attentive wait staff who were always ready to refill his drink and convenient wifi access for his laptop, was as good a place as any to sit and relax while he reviewed and prepared for tomorrow’s presentation.  

 

At least that was what he’d thought when he first entered the lobby and found a seat in an out of the way corner. Unfortunately, it appeared that tonight the Fairmont was hosting some event involving hordes of noisy, boisterous teenagers who kept traipsing through the lobby, laughing and yelling at the tops of their voices and continually distracting him. From the looks of the girls in their fashionable gowns and the boys all in tuxedos or suits, Kinney was guessing it was a high school prom. Just his luck! He was about to give up and head home when an even bigger disruption drew his attention away from his work once again.  

 

“Leave me alone, Hobbs! You’ve been bullying me all year and I’m NOT going to take it any more. If you don’t leave me and Daphne alone tonight, I might just let slip to the rest of your fucking jock crowd about just how excited you get while cleaning out the athletic storage shed,” shouted a blond-haired young man of medium build wearing a well-tailored tuxedo who had just come around the corner into the lobby, pursued by a much taller and more brawny boy.  

 

“Fuck you, Taylor!” growled back the taller youth, grabbing the other’s shoulder, spinning the smaller boy around and grabbing a wad of shirt and jacket in his meaty left fist. “Don’t you EVER let me hear you say anything about that again. I’ll fucking kill you if you even whisper one fucking word.” The furious young man was shaking the other boy, hissing his threats and practically spitting he was so angry, while waving his right fist an inch away from the other’s nose.

 

Brian was already halfway out of his chair, ready to go break up the fight, when the hotel’s Assistant Manager and several other hotel staff rushed up to separate and quiet the two disputants. The taller mousey-brown haired boy, whose name appeared to be ‘Hobbs’, was still holding on to the smaller boy’s clothing and barking out obscenities and threats, apparently unaware of the hands and voices of the hotel staff trying to calm him down. The boy’s face was now purple with rage and spittle was escaping out of the corners of his mouth. It took four people to eventually pry his hands away from the blond’s lapels and drag him out of the lobby through the main entrance doors. The blond merely stood there in the lobby, his chest heaving in anger and his fists balled, but taking no further aggressive action, so the hotel staff let him be for the moment while they concentrated on the more unruly teen.

 

As soon as the more aggressive youth was shoved out of the hotel, the young blond began to pace up and down the lobby, muttering under his breath and taking deep gulps of air. Kinney watched the young man from his corner seat, admiring the youth’s compact frame, his pale ivory skin and bright blond hair all wrapped up in the lovely packaging provided by the smokey grey tux, strikingly offset by a cobalt blue bow tie and matching cumberbund. He also admired the lad’s spunky attitude, knowing that standing up to a bully, especially one physically larger than you, took balls - Kinney had had plenty of experience with bullies himself. After several minutes, the feisty blond began to calm down and he eventually ceased his muttering but continued to walk around the lobby.

 

While Kinney continued to regard the little blond, the young man began to take note of the several really decent art pieces adorning the Fairmont lobby. Kinney had noted the excellent quality of the art on many of his previous visits to the hotel. There was even a Kandinsky on the wall right across from where Brian’s chair was situated.  

 

It wasn’t long before the boy discovered the magnificent painting and stood staring in awe at the quintessential modern abstract work. To get an even better view of the painting, the youth moved over to stand directly in front of Kinney’s chair, his attention riveted on the artwork. Brian, meanwhile, was busy enjoying a different work of art, namely the young man’s perfect little bubble butt, which was peeking out from under the tails of his tux jacket. The older man felt his dick twitch from the mere glimpse of that perky little ass and consequently took his time admiring the view.

 

The Kandinsky happened to be a rather large piece - Kinney, himself, had been amazed that such an amazing and famous work of art was displayed here in this relatively inauspicious location - and the attractive blond started to back up so he could get a better view of the overall concept of the large canvas. The young man’s attention was so completely focused on the art he was viewing that he was paying no attention at all to his surroundings at the moment. He was so wrapped up in his perusal of this incredible piece that he had taken at least ten steps backwards without glancing once at what was behind him. And, while Kinney sat there grinning, happily anticipating the likely outcome, the boy took the eleventh step back, which happened to be just one step too far, and toppled over right into Brian Kinney’s lap. Kinney, never one to look a gift blond in the mouth, immediately wrapped his arms around the startled youth and squeezed him tight.  

 

“Hello, Beautiful,” the happy brunet said to the disconcerted blond in his lap.  

 

“I’m so sorry. I wasn’t looking where I was going. I was just too amazed by this painting, you know. Sorry,”  the boy said while trying to extricate himself from the older man’s arms.  

 

Brian was enjoying himself far too much, though, to let the squirming blond escape so easily. He just clasped his arms together more tightly and grinned at the struggling boy.  

 

“Not so fast. I’d love to hear what you were thinking about this piece when you so conveniently dropped in for a visit,” Kinney responded, curling his lips under in amusement, not loosening his grip even a smidgen.

 

“Uh. . . .well, it’s a Kandinsky, isn’t it? I’ve seen pictures of this piece in some of my art history textbooks at school. I had no idea it was here in Pittsburgh though. I’ve only seen one other original Kandinsky, the one at the Carnegie Mellon Art Gallery, but this one is . . . . sooooo much more amazing. I think it’s from the artist’s ‘Blue Rider’ period. It’s so emotional - such amazing force. I can see now what the texts were trying to say about him,” the enthusiastic youth kept on, rapt in his vehement admiration for the artwork.  

 

Brian was enchanted by the young man - his avid enjoyment of the artwork, his boundless enthusiasm, his ability to so easily express his very intelligent opinions about the piece and, not least of all, his apparent lack of embarrassment at sitting in the lap of a complete stranger. The boy hadn’t come across as at all uncomfortable with his unconventional perch and as Kinney looked at the excited sapphire blue eyes of the young man in his arms, his gaydar started pinging off the charts. This made the older man all the more reluctant to release his hold on the pleasant, amiable youth.  

 

“You seem to know quite a bit about art. Are you an artist yourself,” Brian interrupted the boy’s ardent appreciation.  

 

“Well, sorta. I mean, I want to be an artist someday. Right now, I’m just a student,” the boy responded, slightly embarrassed.

 

“Well, if I’m in the presence of a future famous artist I should introduce myself. I’m Brian Kinney. And, you are?”

 

“Justin. Justin Taylor,” the young blond said with a timid smile, while holding out his hand at an awkward angle due to their odd position.

 

“Nice to meet you, Justin Taylor.”

 

Brian reached his hand around to shake the one offered by the young blond, and squeezed the boy’s waist at the same time with his other arm. The boy smiled at the older man with a full-out, wide, toothsome smile. Brian noted that the boy’s smile was contagious and allowed himself to smile back almost as fully.

 

“Justin! There you are. Where have you been. I’ve been waiting in there for you for, like, twenty minutes,” said a lovely, petite, young, brunette girl wearing a flouncy peach taffeta gown as she stomped heavily towards the pair, in spite of her two and a half inch stiletto heels.  

 

“Sorry, Daph,” replied the charming young blond boy, as a reddish flush began to creep up from the collar of his dress shirt. “I got a little distracted.” The boy smiled shyly at the man whose lap he was sitting upon.

 

“I can see that,” the girl smirked at her friend. “Come on. I want to dance and you promised me that if I came to Prom with you that you would actually dance with me.”  

 

The youth looked at the handsome man he’d been conversing with for the past few minutes, smiled, and then reached down to unwind the arms around his waist.  

 

“Sorry. I’d better go. My date . . . .  It was nice to meet you, Brian Kinney,” the boy intoned in a soft tenor voice, as he rose to his feet and began to back away in the direction his friend was already headed. “Later.”

 

“Later,” Kinney responded, grinning back at the retreating form of the very captivating young man.

 

Brian shifted uncomfortably in his chair as soon as the pair was out of sight, trying to relieve the tightness in his pants caused by the wriggling youth’s former presence in his lap. He was grinning to himself all the while, completely turned on by the intelligent, genial young man he’d been embracing, and regretting that he’d had to leave so abruptly.  

 

-Get a grip, Kinney! He's just a kid.

 

 

He tried to clear his mind and calm his cock after the brief but enjoyable encounter. Then the man reached over and began to gather up the presentation boards and other client documentation he’d been looking over, ready to head home and then to the club, intent on taking care of the inconvenient boner he was still sporting courtesy of the little blond twink.  

 

As the man assembled his scattered paperwork, he noted a brown leather wallet lying on the floor next to his briefcase. He reached down to grab the item, opened it up and immediately saw from the driver’s license prominently displayed under the plastic window on the right side flap, that the wallet belonged to the blond that had recently fallen into his lap. He picked the item up, finished stowing the boards and other papers in his briefcase and then headed off towards the ‘event rooms’ at the rear of the hotel, determined to return the wallet to its cute, blond, twink owner.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Originally published 6/24/12