- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things are definitely heating up. Get ready to squeeeee!

Chapter 13 - To the Governor.


Brian was in the middle of a conference call with Geneva Pates, the CEO of Grand Century Bakery, Inc. Grand Century was an up and coming food distribution company in the pacific northwest based out of Portland, Oregon. The company was positioning itself to go nationwide within the next two years and was shopping for a new advertising agency that could help them reach this goal. Brian had been fighting for their business for the past six months. His main competition happened to be his former employer, Vanguard. It would be a huge accomplishment for his little company if he could steal this one away from Gardner Vance. And from the tone of Pates’ voice, he felt that he was finally getting close to winning this woman over.  

Justin had recently crept into Brian’s office, seating himself in the armchair in front of the large glass desk, and was trying to wait patiently for Brian to finish his call. He had exhilarating news that he could hardly wait to tell Brian. He was wound up so tightly that he couldn’t sit still - he was fidgeting and bouncing in his chair. Brian was eyeing his little Energizer with raised eyebrows, trying to puzzle out what was making the boy so jittery.  

“Sounds great, Ms. Pates. I can’t wait to meet you in person. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed by what Kinnetik has to offer. . . . Alright. See you on Thursday.”  Brian finally finished up his call and hung up.

“So, what’s got you all wound up, Mr. Energizer Twinkie?” Brian asked, smiling tongue-in-cheek at the excited youth. 

“I’ve got a doctor’s appointment tomorrow afternoon!” Justin practically shouted as he leaped out of the chair and rushed around the desk to plant himself in Brian’s welcoming lap. “It’s been a week since my surgery and I haven’t had any complications, soooo the nurse practitioner I spoke with said the doctor would probably take out the sutures and then. . . . .”

“Then it sounds like we’ve got a date on Wednesday night,” Brian said with a lecherous grin.

“Wednesday night? Why not tomorrow night?” Justin demanded.

“Because WE have a little over forty-eight hours to put together an entire presentation for Grand Century Baking before we fly to Portland for a Thursday morning meeting with the client,” explained Brian. “Between now and the time we arrive in Portland, we are going to be working like dogs to get this shit ready - or at least I am. You, Sunshine, are allowed occasional food and nap breaks since you’re still convalescing. But, once we get to Portland, we’ll be booked into the best suite the Governor Hotel has to offer and I promise to wine, dine and bed you in the manner you deserve. Provided, that is, that we get the official okay from the Doc.”  

“You’re taking me with you to Portland?” The Energizer Twinkie was bouncing in Brian’s lap again, easily transmitting his sense of excitement to Brian’s lonely, neglected dick.  

“Of course you’re coming. You are Kinnetik’s Art Director, aren’t you?” Brian said with a mock serious expression on his face that was belied by the sparkling hazel eyes.

“Art Director? Me?” The Energizer Twinkie couldn’t stand it any longer - he bounced right off Brian’s lap and did a victory lap around the office, bouncing, pumping his fist in the air and hooting at the top of his voice.  

Brian stood up, and on the next lap around, he restrained the E. Twink, wrapping his arms around the struggling body and stifling the hooting with one large hand gripped across the boy’s mouth. “I’ll take it back if you don’t stop bouncing and shouting like a little twat, Sunshine,” Brian whispered in Justin’s ear.  

Justin responded by stretching up on his toes and mashing his lips against Brian’s.

+++++++++++++++++++


“Craig, Honey. What police precinct did you file the missing person’s report through? I called the one closest to our house and they didn't show any record of the report about Justin being filed there. They suggested I talk directly to the precinct where you filed the report.” Jennifer’s voice came over the speaker phone at Craig’s office before he quickly picked it up and waved at his secretary to leave.

“Why? We already discussed this Jenn. Justin’s run off on his own. As far as we know he’s in New York. There’s no reason to screw around with the police and that stupid report any more. The police already told us that since he’s eighteen there’s nothing they can do about it.” Craig was getting pissed off at his wife - why couldn’t she just let this drop, damn it.

“Because, Craig, I talked to Daphne last night and she said she thought she’d seen Justin downtown. I was going to talk to you about this last night but you blew me off and went out drinking instead.” Jennifer sighed and tried to rein in her anger. “I just wanted to update whoever was working on the case and let them know this new information. It’s always possible that witness was wrong. And if so, I want the police to keep on looking for Justin.”

“Jennifer, I don’t want you going to the police or anyone else about Justin anymore. Do you hear me? That boy has caused us enough trouble and I don’t give a crap anymore where he is. You need to just back off. He’ll come home when he’s damn good and ready, and then, only if he agrees to my rules. And, quit with the fucking flyers, too, you hear me!” Craig slammed down the phone, not bothering to wait for Jennifer’s response.

Craig nervously ran his hand through his hair, then picked up the receiver on the phone once again. 

“Carter? It’s Craig Taylor. We’ve got a problem. My wife’s meddling again. You want to make a little more money? . . . . Good. Here’s what I need you to do. . . . “

+++++++++++++


The Governor Hotel was a grand old hotel built in 1909, and the architecture, with its Arts & Crafts exterior and elegantly appointed interiors complete with twenty foot high, ornately painted ceilings, carved corinthian-style columns and extravagant stained glass dome, was inspiring the artist in Justin. He couldn’t wait to do some sketches of the building and especially the dome. At the moment, he was walking around the lobby staring up at the ceilings like the worst kind of tourist and rather annoying Brian, who was busy trying to get them checked into their suite.  

Finally, the bellhop, attired in 1930’s style livery complete with a round, tasseled cap reminiscent of something you’d see on Curious George, grabbed their hand luggage, and led the way to the elevators. Brian put a firm guiding hand on Justin’s lower back and urged his young friend to follow. When the elevator finally stopped at the top floor, the bellhop dashed forward to open the door of the penthouse suite for the two fashionably dressed men. Brian directed the young man to leave their bags on the dresser and then, noting that the champagne and snacks he’d preordered were already on the table, he gave the bellhop an extravagant tip and told him to hold the rest of their luggage downstairs until he called.  

Excited and scared at the same time by what he knew was coming, Justin had become unaccountably shy as soon as the bellhop left. He was standing on the far side of the room, still wearing his jacket with his portfolio bag, containing the all-important client presentation boards, draped across his shoulder. Brian, on the other hand, was feeling much more in his element and his inherent predatory nature was evident. This was one situation that Brian Kinney knew exactly how to handle.

Brian took his time removing his coat and hanging it in the closet and then removing his suit jacket and loosening his tie. He leered over at Justin the entire time, even licking his lips once or twice in sweet expectation. Next, Brian moved to the table, already set for two with gold rimmed china and crystal stemware, and extracting the bottle of champagne from the ice bucket, poured two glasses. He handed one glass to Justin, while he deftly slipped the portfolio strap off the nervous blond’s free shoulder, letting it fall to the ground. He then picked up his own glass and raised it for a toast.

“To Dr. Tremain,” Brian said in a low, breathy baritone. “Thanks to whose amazing surgical skills, not to mention your record-breaking powers of recuperation, we are here today.”  

Brian clinked his glass against Justin’s, smiling lusciously, and then entwined his arm around the other man’s bringing his glass back to his own lips for a sip. Justin followed suit and the two men drank their toast linked arm in arm. After a sip or two, Brian replaced both glasses on the table and lifted the silver domed lid of the covered dish resting in a bowl of ice on the table. Justin was amazed to see that the dish was full of the largest, deepest red strawberries he’d ever seen, each covered half way with a delectable coating of dark chocolate.

“I’ve wined you,” Brian said indicating the waiting champagne flutes. “Now, I’ll dine you.” 

As he said it, Brian delicately picked up a berry off the top of the pile and brought it to Justin’s lips, brushing the treat back and forth across the coral pinkness until Justin opened wide enough for Brian to push the chocolate covered end between the waiting teeth. Justin bit down, moaning at the exquisite taste, savoring the sweetness of the berry juice combined with the tart, rich dark chocolate. Brian pulled the treat back enough to rub the half eaten berry across Justin’s lips, smearing dark red juice across those already tasty lips and dribbling some down the pale, strong chin.  

Popping the rest of the berry into his own mouth, Brian chewed a couple of times then leaned forward, licking the sweet juice off Justin’s chin and mouth, and then moving in for the long anticipated kiss. The sweet berry nectar combined with the already sweet taste of those luscious lips caused the man to groan into Justin’s mouth as their tongues twirled together. Brian’s tongue thrust into that warm, inviting space then he sucked Justin’s sugary tongue back into his own mouth to better enjoy the flavors.

When he could feel Justin’s breath coming in short irregular pants, he leaned back enough to enjoy the look of lust on the younger man’s face. Justin’s eyes were closed and his mouth slightly agape. His lips were now swollen and the tip of the boy’s pink tongue was just barely peeking out through them. Brian cupped the soft cheek and ran his hand over the silk-like skin, noting that the usually pale ivory skin was now flushed a deep pink and was warm to the touch.  

-Oh yeah. . . . He’s fucking beautiful. . . . I want this boy so much. I’ve never wanted anything more. 

“I’ve dined you.” Brian moved his body closer to the mesmerized, waiting blond and skillfully slipped Justin’s jacket off his shoulders. “Now, little boy, I’m going to bed you,” he growled into the younger man’s ear, eliciting a small gasp from the still panting blond.

Drawing on Justin’s hands to lead the boy through the open door into the bedroom, Brian could feel his almost painfully hard cock twitching in avid anticipation of what came next. It had been more than a week since Brian had engaged in his favorite hobby, with only that brief, unsatisfying interlude at Woody’s to tide him over, and his dick was telling him that it had been neglected for far too long. Brian was still amazed that he had lasted this long - if it hadn’t been for the almost constant presence of the hot, sensual blond and their frequent, albeit non-strenuous, diversions, he knew he wouldn’t have.  

As soon as he had the willing and oh-so-tempting hot, young blond positioned where he wanted him - standing at the foot of the large California King-sized bed - Brian began to slowly undress him. First, he removed the soft dark blue cashmere pullover, kissing the mussy blond head as soon as the sweater was gone. Then, he unbuttoned the cotton button down shirt underneath, taking his time with the buttons, letting the anticipation build. When the shirt was hanging open, exposing the smooth taut skin of Justin’s chest and stomach, Brian moaned and let his eager hands explore every inch of the warm creamy skin, eventually causing the shirt to fall back and drop off the boy’s shoulders. 

Justin was standing in front of the skillful brunet as if entranced - his eyes were barely open, his mouth slack, his arms resting comfortably at his sides - trustingly waiting for his lover to do whatever he wished with him. Brian had thought the eager, excited and aggressive youth he’d seen for the past week was a turn on, but this submissive, totally compliant version was even more arousing. He had to pause and breathe deeply for several seconds to control himself before moving on - Brian had no intention of rushing tonight.

Enfolding the now bare chested youth into his arms, nuzzling into the soft, warm smelling neck all the while, Brian caressed the strong muscles of the young man’s back and shoulders, slowly allowing his hands to drift down the small of Justin’s back all the way down to the waistband of the dark grey wool slacks Justin had chosen to wear for the trip.  Cupping the plump round ass in both hands, Brian pulled the boy’s hips sharply against his own, both men groaning at the increased contact. Then, sliding his hands around to the front, Brian undid the metal hasp and zipper with sure hands, and pushed the slacks down till they puddled at Justin’s feet, following them down with his body so he ended up kneeling with his face inches from the tempting blond’s crotch.

Once again fondling and squeezing the globes of Justin’s perfect ass, Brian mouthed the boy’s straining erection through the tight cotton briefs, adding the moisture from his mouth to the already damp spot he’d found there. Brian then clamped the elastic waistband with his teeth, and carefully tugged at the material until the beautiful thick cock was freed, pausing there briefly to take one loving taste of the pearly drops of pre-cum beading on the head. After savoring this brief taste, the adept older man continued to worry the boy’s underwear all the way down to his ankles, using only his teeth and mouth, and kissing and licking the nearby skin as he went.    

Once the dazed and whimpering youth was bare, Brian, still kneeling, playfully pushed Justin backwards, allowing him to bounce onto the plush mattress, and adroitly pulling off the no longer needed briefs, slacks, socks and shoes with quick, sure hands. The sensuous brunet then crawled up the younger man’s prone body, still exploring with mouth and tongue and hands as he slithered over the velvety smooth skin. When his mouth was again able to reach the always enticing crushed-coral lips of his young lover, he unrestrainedly bit at the pouty lower one, sucking it into his mouth to taste anew the seductive sweetness of that tempting mouth. 

“Brian,” the breathy low moan rose from beneath him. “I want to touch you. Why are you still wearing all these clothes?”

Brian looked into the plaintive blue eyes and burst out laughing uproariously. He had been so caught up in what he’d been doing, concentrating so hard on Justin’s pleasure, that he hadn’t realized that he was still completely dressed. Enjoying the break in the sexual tension as well as the refreshing laughter, which Justin had gleefully joined in on, Brian stood and efficiently removed his own clothing, uncharacteristically tossing everything into a pile on the floor.  

Then, tossing the handful of condoms and packets of lube he’d fished out of his pocket onto the bed, Brian returned his attention to the waiting, willing blond. The tall, lean, golden-skinned man stepped up on the bed, towering over Justin, who was looking upwards with sheer adoration beaming from his flushed face. Then, in a swift, precise movement, Brian lowered himself into position straddling the younger man’s thighs, resting his own weight lightly on his heels as he reached down with his right hand and began to firmly stroke Justin’s hard, leaking cock. With his other hand, Brian was drawing light little patterns on the sensitive skin of the boy’s hips and groin, causing small jolts of electricity to course through the youth’s body and stimulating his aching penis even more.  

As the young man’s whimpers of pleasure increased, and the wriggling hips and thrashing head picked up tempo, Brian decided it was time to move on. He began to shift his weight, allowing him to spread the strong, supple thighs apart so he could kneel between them. Brian tenderly stroked the delicate skin on the youth’s inner thighs with his thumbs, slowly moving his caresses upwards towards his ultimate goal, so eager now to finally let himself plunge into that inviting, perfect ass that had been teasing him for far too long.

Brian leaned forward slightly, reaching one hand back to hook around a lightly furred calf and started to shift it upwards onto his shoulder, when he suddenly felt the smaller frame beneath his tense up. Justin’s breath hitched and Brian felt the boy’s hands gripping strongly at his thighs, halting Brian’s actions. Brian, who was almost lost in his own feelings of lust and passion, blinked down at an unexpectedly tremulous young blond, who was panting now, not in ecstasy, but with something that looked to Brian remarkably like fear.

“Stop. . . . Please, Brian, just. . . wait a second. . . . I . . . I feel. . .God. Why do I feel so scared all of a sudden?. . . . Like this is all new. . . We’re partners, right, so . . . why do I feel like I’ve never done this before? Just. . . give me a minute, okay. “ 

-Holy Fuck! He’s a virgin! . . . . Shit. . . . The way he’s been throwing himself at me - I had no idea. I should have guessed though. He acts like a virgin - all eager and excited one minute and then, Wham!, scared shitless the next. . . . As if he wasn’t hot enough before, but now. . . . All this gorgeous package and a virgin to boot. . . . Fuck, I’m so hard. . . . But, I’ve got to back off a little.. . . .Get a grip, Kinney. Don’t frighten the shit out of the boy. . . . Do it right, damn it. . . Make his first time making love fucking fabulous. . . . Fuck me! Did I just think ‘making love’? Where the fuck did that come from? . . . We’re ‘fucking’ - it’s just ‘fucking’! . . . Jesus, he’s so beautiful lying there like that. . . . Christ I’m fucked.

“Shhh, Justin. It’s okay. I know what to do - I’ll take care of you. Just relax.”

Chapter End Notes:

How do you all like the ending to this chapter?  I call it 'Pornus Interruptus'.  Ain't I a stinker. He he he.  

 *** Thanks to my friend Geneva for letting me use her persona in my story. ****

PS. Hope you didn't mind the shameless plug for my hometown, Portland. The Governor is a real hotel and it's fabulously elegant. They really do have the Curious George Monkey Boy bellhops too! TAG