- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Super Brian to the rescue?  Maybe, maybe not?  Read on to see. TAG  

**Chapter dedicated to BritinGuslover who apparently likes it rough. (Don't we all.)   LOL!**  

Chapter 23 - Little Cabin in the Woods.


Brian was delighted to have Justin back in his arms. Okay, it really sucked that they were locked up here in this ridiculously secluded cabin, being held at gunpoint by some overweight thug, a lunatic homophobic teenager and his lover’s insane father. But, having Justin next to him, knowing he was safe, at least for the moment, was such relief to him after the insecurity of the past twenty four hours that he couldn’t help but be a little happy. Brian pulled the smaller man even closer to him, stroking the bright golden hair, the soft skin of Justin’s cheek and neck and just let himself feel the surge of joy each touch brought to him.  


He hadn’t just been sitting here idly petting his pretty blond companion, though. The entire time they’d been huddled here on this dirty mattress that smelled faintly of piss, Brian had been busy trying to plan how to escape. He really hadn’t gotten very far on that though. The first thing he did was to try his cell phone - which, of course, had absolutely no signal clear out here in the deep, dark forest. He’d also tried throwing himself against the door a couple times, which got him nothing other than a bruised shoulder - the door was solid and wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Since there were no windows and no other way out of this room, that didn’t leave many options. All Brian could think to do for the time being was wait, keep his eyes open and be prepared if an opportunity presented itself.  


The only real cause for immediate anxiety right now, Brian thought, was that Justin still hadn’t said anything. He’d looked the boy over as well as he could in the lightless room. Justin didn’t appear to be badly hurt - Brian thought his ribs, which still weren’t healed from the last run in with Chris Hobbs, might have been re-bruised, and there were a few additional cuts on Justin’s face and arms - but overall he seemed okay.  


But the young man was in full-out panic mode, just like Brian had seen him in that bathroom at the school. Justin was huddled in on himself, still shaking occasionally, not moving or saying anything. After a lot of effort, Brian had finally gotten the boy to allow him to touch him, pulling the scared young man out of the corner and up onto the bed with him. Justin was quieter now, and not shaking so much, but still hadn’t said anything. Brian was talking to him softly, continuously, rambling on about anything that came to mind, not really worrying about what he was saying but just trying to get through to Justin and reassure him with the sound of his voice.  


Several minutes/hours/whatever later - did it really matter how long it had been since they really couldn’t keep track of time very well being kept here in the dark - Brian thought he heard a car drive up and the door being slammed shut. Then, the sound of the cabin’s front door being opened and closed was followed by various clanks, rustlings and sundry other noises from the main room. Brian got up from the bed to move closer to the door, hoping to get some information - anything that might help him. Justin whimpered and tried to hold Brian back when he started to move, but the young man quieted when Brian kissed him lightly and he settled back against the one threadbare pillow.  


“You were fucking followed, you idiot!” Brian heard one voice yelling.


“Like fuck I was. I didn’t see anyone following me. Besides I just now got back, if he’d followed me how’d he get here before me?” another, younger voice shouted back.


“You moron. I meant last night. He must have followed you last night when you drove up from Pittsburgh.” The other, older voice chided. “Then, when he saw you leave this morning he must have thought the cabin was empty and that’s when he came in. It’s just damn lucky I was still here. But, now we have another complication to take care of and we didn’t need any complications - this situation was messy enough to start with.”


“So what the fuck are you going to do with him,” the younger voice, probably Hobbs, Brian thought, asked the obvious question.


“Don’t you mean what are WE going to do, jockstrap?” the older voice was denigrating, clearly unhappy with his younger companion. “You’re in this too, idiot. Plus, he’s seen your face and probably recognized you. Me, I’m nobody, but you he can identify.”  


“Fuck!”


“Yeah. Fuck is right,” the oldster added. “Okay. First thing, we need to find his car - he had to have driven up here somehow. So, you go out and walk down the road a few miles and see if you can find his fucking car. Once we find it you can move it so it won't attract any nosy forest rangers or cops.”


“I can’t fucking walk a few miles - broken leg, remember?”


“Whatever. Drive then. Just find that car. I’ll stay here and keep an eye on our guests.”


With only a few more complaints, Hobbs eventually left to do as he’d been told, the sound of a car driving away proof that he’d gone. Brian returned to Justin on the bed. Wrapping his arms around the warm, yielding body of his companion, Brian allowed himself to doze a bit, trying to make up for his lack of sleep the night before. He wasn’t allowed to rest for long though - the sound of Hobbs returning woke him not long afterwards.  


“Found it. It’s only like a mile down the road. Parked on the side,” Hobbs informed the nameless thug.  


“Great. Now we get rid of it. Just have to get the keys,” Thuggie said.  


Brian couldn’t hear much beyond that - it seemed that their captors were continuing the conversation in whispers. This was far from reassuring to Brian. He thought quickly and slipped his keys and cell phone out of his pocket and under the edge of the mattress - not the best hiding place, but there weren’t a lot of choices here. Then, he picked Justin up and deposited the boy back on the floor in the corner, bringing over the busted night stand to put back in front of him in order to provide what little protection it offered. Finally, Brian moved over to stand with his back against the wall next to the door, and waited to see what would happen next.


When Brian heard the deadbolt lock being flipped open, he readied himself. He’d already noticed that because of the small dimensions of the room and the way the bed was situated, it was impossible to open the door fully - the corner of the bed inevitably blocked the door when it was only ¾ open. Brian’s plan was to hide behind the door, wait until whoever came in, then slam the door into the fucker and hopefully either knock him out or at least disarm him long enough for Brian to get out of the room. Maybe not the most brilliant plan, but the best he had right now.


The door swung open slowly. Brian could see from the shadow on the bedroom floor, that there was only one figure standing in the doorway and whoever it was had something in his hands that he was holding above his head like a weapon. The intruder was looking around, scanning the room to determine where the captives were, when Justin helpfully let out an audible moan and directed his attention towards the corner where the boy was hiding.  


The figure in the doorway moved forward two steps in Justin’s direction. Brian then used all the force he could muster to slam the door back into the man’s shoulder, knocking the figure to the ground and causing the door to slam shut. Without hesitation, Brian launched himself onto the prone figure, trying to get control of the weapon still in the other man’s hands. In the darkness, though, it was impossible to see what he was doing.


The next moment, several things happened virtually simultaneously: The struggling figure underneath Brian, who had to be Hobbs based on the man’s size, managed to twist his frame around enough to get out from under Brian and roll away. Brian rose to his knees ready to grapple for the man again. At the same time, the door was pushed open from the outside, allowing the light from the main room to flood into the bedroom. Brian was facing towards the doorway at the time it was opened and was temporarily blinded by the bright light, causing him to freeze for just a second. Hobbs, who had managed to get to his feet still holding onto the baseball bat he’d been carrying, swung at Brian just as the older man’s attention was diverted by the opening door. All this was eclipsed however, by the deafening roar of a gunshot.


The next thing Brian knew was that he was lying on his side on the floor, his head propped up at an uncomfortable angle and he had the worst headache he’d ever had in his life. He let out a loud groan and tried to move his head to relieve the pain in his neck but a warm, firm hand pressed against his cheek prevented him from moving. He knew his eyes were open, but it was too dark to see anything. He tried to speak but his mouth was incredibly dry. He tried to swallow, but even that hurt.


“Shh. It’s okay, Brian. Just lie still. This cut is still bleeding a little, so I don’t want you to move.”


Justin’s voice. Justin was okay. Brian let himself relax and drift back to sleep.


+++++++++++++++++


Brian thought he heard singing. It was quiet, and only a few words here and there were comprehensible, interspersed with humming, but he thought he vaguely recognized the melody. What he didn’t understand was where he was and why someone was singing in the first place.


“Let’s hear it for the boy. . . . Let’s hear it for my baby. . .hmmm hmm hmm. . . . Maybe he’s no Romeo, but he’s my lovin’ one man show, hmmm hmm hmm hmm. . . .Let’s hear it for the boy.“


“I didn’t know you could sing, Sunshine,” Brian said as soon as he woke up enough to recognize the voice.


“I can’t. You’re delirious and imagining things,” was the quiet response, which was followed up by a soft touch on his cheek.


“Nope, I’m pretty sure I heard you singing. Do I appear to need lullabys, Sunshine? You should save those up for Gus.” Brian shifted slightly before he realized that was a really bad idea. “So, who was driving the truck that ran me over and did you get the license plate?”


“It wasn’t a truck. It was Chris.” Justin said in a small voice, fear and sadness evident from his tone, although Brian couldn’t think why Justin would be sad for Chris Hobbs.


“Ah. Bat boy. I should have known. Where is the little fucker now?” Brian didn’t want to be lying helpless with the homicidal slugger on the loose if he could help it.


“He’s dead. I think.”


“What?” Brian sat up, ignoring the pain and the wave of dizziness, too shocked to remain lying on the floor.


“I think he’s dead,” repeated Justin, his voice just barely audible. “The old guy, the one with the gun, shot him. I think he was trying to get you, but Chris hit you with the bat first and you were already falling over when the guy fired and. . . . the bullet hit Chris instead.” Justin was crying now, but Brian didn’t think he realized it. “The other guy dragged him out of here then shut the door. Nobody’s been back since.”


“Fuck.” Brian tried to get to his feet, but another bout of dizziness hit and he fell back to the floor, holding on to the edge of the mattress.  


“Brian, please, just lie still. You’re hurt. I don’t know how bad. It took forever to get the bleeding to stop. But I can’t tell how bad it is, so please just lie back down and don’t push it.” Justin was trying to get Brian to lie back down, pulling at his arm ineffectively.  


“I don’t want to stay on the floor, Justin. The mattress probably isn’t much cleaner, but it’s a little softer. Can you just help me up to the bed?”


With Justin steadying him, Brian was able to crawl up onto the mattress. Justin picked up the pillow off the floor where it had been supporting Brian’s head while he slept and then climbed onto the bed next to Brian. The two men lay together, wrapped in each other’s arms, not saying much for quite some time.


“Are you okay, Justin,” Brian finally asked. “You were really freaking me out before.”


“Yeah. I’m better. I . . . . Seeing Chris again and that other guy with the gun, it  . . . it was too much.”


“I bet.” Brian squeezed Justin tight. “So, my escape attempt . . . not really very effective, huh?” Brian tried to lighten the mood.


“Nope. Not really. Got any other brilliant plans, Superman?” Justin teased back, his joking tone relieving even more of Brian’s worry.  


“Use my heat vision to melt the lock on the door? Telepathically signal my sidekick to come and save us - no, that won’t work since you’re already here. How about I fly around the Earth at supersonic speed until I get the planet to spin backwards, effectively reversing time back till just before all this shit happened in the first place?” Brian joked.


“I like that last one,” Brian could feel Justin smiling, the younger man’s face snuggled up against his neck.  


“Yeah, me too.”  


Justin’s smile morphed into a tender little kiss against Brian’s neck, which was followed up by several more kisses leading up the strong, lean neck and then along his jaw and finally finding the willing raspberry lips. Brian pulled the younger man closer to deepen the kiss. Justin shifted his body so he was kneeling astride Brian’s lap, holding on with both hands to his lover’s face, now kissing frantically, smashing his mouth against Brian’s again and again, not letting either of them surface for air.  


“I thought you were dead, Brian,” Justin moaned into his lover’s mouth, finally stopping long enough to take a breath. “I thought he’d killed you. You weren’t moving and there was so much blood.” Justin’s voice faded as his mouth latched on once again to the lips he had feared were lost to him.


The dexterous, long fingered artist’s hands were scrabbling at Brian’s shirt now, trying to get through the material to the warm skin beneath. When it seemed that undoing the buttons was taking too long, Justin simply pulled the shirt tails out of Brian’s pants and just shoved the whole thing up, finally able to indulge in touching and tasting the toasty golden skin, the hard already erect nipples, his hands roaming wildly trying to touch every part of Brian at the same time. And, when the skin on his lover’s chest and stomach wasn’t enough to satisfy his craving, the impassioned young man began fumbling with Brian’s belt, wild to quench this need to reassure himself that Brian was still alive.  


Brian tried to help Justin out with his belt, but his hands were batted away by the frenzied blond whirlwind. Groaning in frustration, Justin tried once again and this time managed to unfasten the belt buckle, allowing him to tear off the underlying button which gave him just enough leeway to slide the slacks roughly down over Brian’s hips. The crazed whirlwind then raised himself up long enough to get out of his own pants, and immediately threw himself back down onto his lover’s lap, still kissing and biting at Brian’s neck and chest and fondling every bit of skin he could touch.  


Justin was so hysterical by this point he wasn’t able to think. He needed to feel Brian inside him right NOW. He wanted to feel filled and taken and possessed by this man that he almost lost. He grabbed onto the taller man’s shoulders for support, then raised himself up, ready to slam down on Brian’s already engorged cock, but was stopped by Brian, causing Justin to groan in frustration.


“Justin, just a second. Need a condom. My jacket,” Brian managed to pant out.  


Justin grabbed for the jacket that was lying at the foot of the bed and fished out a condom from the pocket, feverishly ripping open the package and rolling the condom onto Brian at astonishing speeds, not bothering with lubricant. Then, once again positioning himself with his needy hole aimed right at the object of his desire, he crashed his hips down in one swift stroke, taking all of Brian’s thick, hot shaft in at once. He didn’t try to muffle the scream that roared out of the depths of his being at the combination of pain and ecstasy that instantly washed over him.  


Arching his back, his head thrashing wildly side to side, the whirlwind rode Brian hard and fast, positioning his hands against his lover’s strong, muscular chest for leverage and flexing his thigh muscles to keep up the driving pace. It took only minutes for both men to feel the tightening, burning firestorm of release, each cuming with explosive force, feeling the multiple pulsing convulsions that tore through their frames, fusing their beings together for those few brief rapturous moments. As the last tremor of his fading orgasm began to peak, Justin let out a brazen yell, voicing all his lust and fear and frustration before collapsing onto Brian’s sweat streaked chest in utter exhaustion.


“And here I was thinking you guys needed to be rescued,” Ted Schmidt’s laughing voice rang out from the wide open doorway just as the young blond melted into Brian’s chest, Justin’s last exuberant cry still echoing in everyone’s ears.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

This time I had mercy on all of you and DIDN'T leave you with a cliffhanger.  Hope you're all happy, now.  TAG.