- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

It's always so hard for me to write the last chapter of a story - I guess I really don't want it to end.  But, I did finally finish this and I hope you all enjoy.  Thank you all for reading.  TAG

Chapter 31 - A Successful Campaign.


Brian and Justin waved as Lindsey, Mel and Gus left the loft. Brian had his hand on Justin’s lower back and as he slid the loft door closed, he scooped the beautiful blond closer with the encircling arm. Looking down into the face of the man he’d thought he’d lost forever, all Brian’s strategies for winning Justin back for good went *poof*.  


“So, Sunshine, how is it that you make me forget everything I was planning to say,” Brian asked. “I had this great pitch I was going to make and it was guaranteed to win you back. But, I can’t remember a word of it.”


“That’s too bad. I’m sure it would have been great, Mr. Kinney.” Justin’s hands had migrated upwards and were tangled in the chestnut tresses, his eyes locked on the hazel ones looking down on him. “Perhaps we could brainstorm a new campaign for you?”


“Good idea. Where would YOU start, Mr. Taylor?” the AdMan asked.


“Let’s see. How about you start with something along the lines of ‘I missed you so much, Justin’. If you really sold it with a sad puppy dog look, that would be a pretty good start.”


“Like this,” Brian asked, trying his best for ‘sad puppy dog’ but ending up with something more along the lines of ‘God, you’re hot’. “I really did miss you, Sunshine. You have no idea.”


“Well, I think I have some idea, considering the state the loft was in when I got here, not to mention what Ted told me.”  


“Ted is well known to be an inveterate liar - I wouldn’t believe a word he says. And, the loft, well, I had a problem with my cleaning service is all.” Brian tried to say this with a straight face, but the crinkles in the corners of his mouth were giving him away.


“I see. Well, now, moving on with your campaign, you could always go with the classic ‘I was an asshole, can you ever forgive me?’. The classics never go out of style, you know.” Justin suggested.  


“Ah, yes, the classics . . . I was a complete asshole. I should have told you everything right from the start. I probably don’t deserve your forgiveness,” Brian went on. “How was that?”


“I liked the obvious sincerity. Very nice presentation, Mr. Kinney.”


“Thank you, Mr. Taylor. So, then after that, would you think it appropriate for me to kiss you, passionately, for an inordinately long period of time until you were panting for breath?” Brian was smiling with his patented smirk at this point, lips curling in, enjoying the banter that he and Justin were so good at and which he’d missed so much.


“Oh yes, Mr. Kinney. I think that would be very appropriate at this stage of the campaign. Provided, of course that you take me to bed immediately after and make mad, passionate love to me for the rest of the night. I’m sure that any campaign like that would meet with overwhelming success.”


“Well, if you insist, Mr. Taylor,” and Brian dove in for the previously discussed kiss.


As their lips met, Justin felt a spark ignite in the core of his being. It was a flame that he’d thought had gone out but which was instantly rekindled as Brian’s lips pressed firmly against his. He felt Brian’s teeth nibbling at his lower lip, his tongue tasting and licking, their breath mingling. Brian’s kisses were somehow both tender and firey at the same time. Justin felt that he couldn’t get close enough, couldn’t get deep enough into this man, that they would always be trying to find a way to come together even more. And, when he was truly close to running out of air, Justin felt Brian pull back slightly, still popping tiny, light kisses onto his lips but allowing them both access to fresh air at the same time.  


“Was that *kiss* sufficient *kiss* for your purposes *kiss*, Mr. Taylor?” Brian whispered into Justin’s open mouth.  


“Lovely, Mr. Kinney. But I feel maybe, more of the same might be even better. And, ummmm, feel free to add in some passionate fondling, as well, if you’d like.”


“I’d definitely like, Mr. Taylor. How’s this?”


“Ohhhhhhh. Yessss. That’s very good,” Justin was more than satisfied with the next stage of the campaign, being as it involved Brian’s hands going down the back of his jeans and gently kneading his ass, an occasional finger tip venturing deeper into the sensitive regions of his crack, while simultaneously pulling their bodies closer, their cocks grinding together through their pants.  


Brian’s head tilted a bit and he mashed his lips against Justin’s again, harder and deeper this time, his tongue demanding entrance. He was thrusting with that talented tongue, probing into the accepting mouth of this yummy blond treat. Justin was equally aroused and wanted the handsome brunet just as much, his tongue meeting and dancing with Brian’s, his hands working their way under the other man’s shirt, enjoying the feel of that warm, smooth skin.  


Brian’s kisses started to wander down from the delicious coral pink lips over Justin’s cheeks and chin, down his throat and shoulders and on to the sensitive pink nubs on his chest. One at a time he gently scraped his teeth across the super-sensitive skin, causing each nipple to harden and Justin to moan Brian’s name. He hadn’t yet released his grip on that perfect plump ass either and the combination of feelings was driving Justin crazy.


“I’m afraid, Mr. Taylor, that to continue the passionate fondling, I’m going to need greater access to that tasty, tight little ass of yours. So, if you would like to follow me to my workroom, I would be glad to discuss the campaign’s ‘carryover effect’* and ‘usage levels’* while I tear your clothes off and fondle the rest of your mouth-watering body.” Brian was leading Justin up the stairs to the bed as he spoke.  


Justin pulled off his tee as he stood facing the foot of the bed, while Brian sat, and concentrated on removing the rather too-tight jeans. “I’m very interested in hearing about the ‘usage levels’, Mr. Kinney,” Justin moaned as Brian pulled down his jeans and briefs in one motion, freeing his stout fully-excited cock from confinement.  


Brian wasn’t able to respond, because he already had his hands, and his mouth, full at that moment. His hands had once again found the pliant, delectable globes of his treasure’s ass and his mouth was happily engaged with licking along the choice meaty shaft he’d just liberated from Justin’s jeans. His tongue and lips licked and kissed upwards from the base of that turgid member until Brian finally tasted the delicious drops of pre-cum already leaking from the velvety smooth skin of the head. He lovingly lapped at the tasty treat, then used his tongue to probe delicately into the sensitive slit, eliciting more incoherent noises from the wavering blond who was trying to maintain an upright position in spite of his now weak knees. When Brian was satisfied with his initial taste, he allowed himself the pleasure of taking Justin’s full cock all the way into his mouth, sucking it in slowly, swirling his tongue rapidly around the head and shaft.  


“Brian. Ohhh. God, Brian. Ummmmm. That feels so . . . Oh, God.” Justin could no longer remain quiet even though he had no idea what he was saying.


Brian worked at the swollen shaft with his renowned skills at fellatio, sucking, licking, swallowing and stimulating each receptive nerve ending over and over again. When he felt his lover getting close, Brian began to gently fondle at the heavy balls and meanwhile he allowed one intrepid fingertip to penetrate the lovely tight little pucker in back. The concerted stimulus worked like a charm, bringing the moaning twink over the edge right on cue, letting Brian enjoy drinking in the hot, tasty cum shooting into his mouth in waves and he kept on licking until Justin was reduced to a quivering, shaky mess.  


Smiling up at his momentarily sated lover, Brian pulled Justin over on top of him on the bed, holding him tenderly until the trembling young man had recovered.


“Brian, I’m sorry about how I left,” Justin started. “I’m sorry I didn’t return your calls or . . . It was all just too much. I couldn’t deal with getting all the memories back like that and with you at the same time. Do you understand?”


“Shhh. It doesn’t matter now.” Brian tried to put into words all the foreign emotions he’d been trying to suppress but which he knew Justin needed to hear about. “Just . . . don’t . . . Justin, I don’t want you to leave again. Maybe you fell into my lap by accident the night we met, but maybe it was more than that. We work pretty well together, you know. And, having you here made me better - a better person, a better man, even better at my job. Shit, Zen Ben would say it was fucking karma or fate or some shit like that. All I know is I want you here, with me. Please . . . stay.”


“Are you sure?” Justin asked, serious, but also trying to lighten the mood at the same time. “Being with me seems to be kinda bad for your health.”


“Yeah, I’m sure. As long as your Dad stays in jail, we shouldn’t have any more trouble, I would hope.” Then Brian smiled, “Plus, once I got used to waking up with someone in my bed every morning, I kinda started to like the morning wake up calls.”  


Justin laughed softly. “Okay. Now, back to this campaign of yours - so far it’s been great. Your initial pitch was right on. But, are you up for discussing ‘turnover’ issues?”  


“What exactly do you mean by ‘turnover’* issues,” Brian asked suspiciously.


“Well, why don’t you turn over and I’ll show you,” Justin replied, head tilted slightly to the side, huge grin on his face with his tongue just barely peeking out and eyebrows wagging.  


“Ughhhh. I’m not so sure about this new, aggressive, Sunshine,” Brian teased. “What happened to my good little submissive bottom boy? Did he disappear when your memories all came back?”


“He’s still in there somewhere,” Justin said as he tried on one of Brian’s smirks and, figuring it looked pretty good on him, he decided to go with it. “But I didn’t hear you complaining too much about the Turnover the last night we were together, either. So . . .” Justin was already unbuttoning Brian’s soft cotton button down shirt, not anticipating any real objections.


After a few seconds, Brian relented, “consider this your, ‘welcome home’ present, Sunshine. Just remember though, that after tonight, I’m the boss and any ‘turnover’ issues are up to me, okay.”


“Deal.” Justin agreed, and then pushed Brian’s shirt off his shoulders, and began to worship the beautiful, golden skin of Brian’s chest and stomach, nibbling, licking and kissing along as his mouth moved downwards. For a few minutes, the voracious blond mouthed Brian’s engorged cock through the material of the sweat pants he was still wearing, and then, excited by the wiggling and straining and thrusting hips of his handsome hunk, he pulled the pants down and repeated his actions on the real thing.  


When Brian couldn’t repress the moan that he’d been biting back, Justin shifted so he could manipulate Brian over onto his stomach. Feeling adventurous, Justin impetuously knelt between the older man’s legs, and teased apart Brian’s butt cheeks for his first assay into rimming. The tyro had already learned a lot from his patient and enlightening mentor. He excitedly dove in, licking along the lightly furred crack and down to the handsome brunet’s seldom used hole. Justin licked and sucked the delicate folds of skin, enjoying the ecstatic noises coming from the face buried in the pillow at the head of the bed. Then, intrepidly forging on, Justin poked his untried tongue into the receptive tight pucker and relished his first forbidden taste of his wondrous lover. Thrusting repeatedly into the hot slick depths, Justin felt Brian’s arousal mounting.


“Sunshine, I . . . I can’t . . . Can’t last much longer. If you don’t move on with your plans soon, you’re . . . Ohhhhh . . . You’re gonna run out of . . . uhnnnnn . . . time.” Brian gasped out.


Taking heed of the timely warning, the eager blond tore open a condom for himself and slathered on some lubricant. He added some extra lube to Brian’s saliva coated crack and briefly used two fingers to help prepare the seldom-bottoming man under him. Brian was too insistent though and didn’t want to wait any longer. Snaking his hand back to grip behind Justin’s thigh, Brian urged his lover to begin, thrusting his hips urgently at the too-cautious blond. Taking the cue, though, Justin aligned his impatient dick with Brian’s hungry hole and joyously pushed in using one steady driving motion.  


Pausing for Brian to adjust to the intrusion, Justin grasped the older man’s waist tightly, breathing deeply to control his urge to move. Then, the light tap on his thigh giving him the go ahead, Justin began to pump in and out with a steady rhythm, savoring the feeling of being inside this man he adored. Bringing his knees together slightly, which allowed him to angle his thrusts deeper, Justin knew when he’d hit Brian’s sweet spot from the ungodly groan Brian let out as he threw back his head and arched his back, panting and mewling with Justin’s every move.


The outburst from his partner increased Justin’s lust exponentially, encouraging him to increase his pace. And, as the young blond began to ram harder and faster, Brian slammed his body backwards meeting his every move, until both men were mere seconds away from another glorious release, their racing heartbeats and panting breaths matched perfectly.


“I love you, Brian,” Justin moaned into the man’s strong, muscular back just as his body convulsed, his super-sensitized nerves firing continuously with exuberance. “I will never leave you. I want to be with you, like this, forever.”


A minute later, Brian felt his own release, as buckets of jizz shot out, drenching his belly and the sheets under him, every muscle in his body first tensing up and then relaxing until he felt he would never be able to move again. He collapsed, not caring that he fell into the puddle of cum, and instead happy that his fall had brought Justin down with him and he could sense the smaller body of his lover draped over him in his own repletion. The two men stayed like that for what felt like ages, before Justin pulled out and rolled over so that Brian could do the same.


Enfolding the still panting, enraptured blond in his strong, protective arms, Brian, nuzzled at Justin’s cheek and ear, leaving kisses wherever he came in contact with Justin’s toasty warm skin. Breathing in the musky scent of sex and sweat along with the underlying sweetness that was Justin, Brian sighed in contentment. The man who had always avoided commitment and who had never let anyone see his emotions or his soul, was finally ready. As long as it meant that he would be with Justin, he could do this, he thought.


“I love you, too, Sunshine.”


 

*************************The End******************************


***Advertising Terms:***  


Carryover Effect - The residual level of awareness or recall after an initial campaign period, used to plan the timing of schedules.


Turnover - The frequency with which the audience for a broadcast program changes over a period of time.


Usage Levels - Classifying media audiences by the amount of the product or service they use.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading.  TAG

The End.
Tagsit is the author of 61 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 20 members. Members who liked Making Memories Anew also liked 676 other stories.