- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I had a great time writing this chapter - It has everything:  a little bit of gratuitous sex, some humor and then a big dramatic ending.  Hope you like it.  TAG

Chapter 9  - The Gang’s All Here.


By mid-afternoon, Brian was convinced that hiring Justin was one of his best ideas yet. The enthusiastic young man had finished up the revisions to the Columbus Sportswear campaign, and the new boards looked fantastic. Then, he and Justin had spent an hour brainstorming about the second phase of the Aztion Electronics east coast campaign and they’d come up with some terrific ideas. The two men seemed to work well together and Brian was more than pleased.  

Around 2:00 pm, Brian noticed that Justin’s bubbly-ness was starting to fade a bit. He thought the boy looked a little paler than normal and he kept rubbing his eyes, too. Obviously the kid was tired - this was his first full day out of the hospital after all. Brian realized how much they’d accomplished in such a short time and decided that Justin was done for the day. He ordered the boy, who tried valiantly to protest that he was just fine, to the conference room for a nap.

When Brian was finally ready to leave for the day, he headed towards the darkened conference room, a little concerned that he hadn’t heard anything from Justin for a rather long time. He pushed the door open as quietly as he could, noting in the dim light that Justin was still stretched out on the couch under one of the blankets they kept at the office for emergency use.  

Brian didn’t want to startle the boy, so he practically tip-toed - but in a much more Kinney-like and manly fashion, he told himself - over to the couch. Brian was bent over the slumbering figure, just about to nudge the boy’s shoulder to wake him, when he was thoroughly ambushed by a blond hellcat who threw off the blanket, revealing a stark naked and very horny teenager. Brian hadn’t been able to move quickly enough to avoid the trap and was immediately enveloped by a pair of remarkably strong arms, easily pulling him off balance so that he landed sprawled on top of the giggling, squirming boy.

The hellcat in question eagerly planted kiss after kiss along the surprised brunet’s neck, cheek and jawline, licking and nibbling his way along. Brian was incredibly turned on by the wanton young blond and he could feel the blood draining from his brain directly into his swelling cock. To calm the frantic slew of kisses, he grabbed the boy’s chin firmly in his hand and angled the beautiful face upwards so that he could take possession of those excitable lips with a deep, wet open-mouthed kiss that took Justin’s breath away. And while his lips were busy, Brian let his hands wander over the smooth, soft skin of the boy’s shoulders and back. 

Brian couldn’t get over how warm the boy was. And he smelled amazing - like a combination of wool, sunshine and sweat. Brian let go of the supple lips so he could bury his nose into the crook of the boy’s neck and inhale more of the enticing aroma. While he was savoring the delicious scent, he nipped and sucked along the boy’s collar bone and down to the tender hollow at the base of his neck, then back up the slender, sensitive neck to suckle on the delicate ear lobe he found with his tongue. 

Brian realized he’d found a particularly pleasing spot when he felt, more than heard, a moan from the writhing, sensuous body beneath him. “Brian. Please. Ohhhh. . .uhh. Please, I need . . . I need you, Brian.” Justin was muttering and moaning, his breathing irregular, lost in a haze of pleasure. Brian could feel the boy’s needy cock grinding against his hip as the lithe body arched upwards.

When he just couldn’t take it anymore, Brian pulled back and without another thought unbuckled his belt, tore at the button and zipper of his fly and hastily pulled his slacks down, kicking both the slacks and his shoes away. The fully aroused man then climbed onto the couch, straddling the smaller frame of the boy and sliding down that supple, willing body until their cocks were touching and rubbing together. Brian’s hands snaked down to cup the warm, full butt cheeks, pulling the boy’s hips and groin even tighter against his own, digging his fingers into the tempting warm flesh.

By now the younger man’s moans and whimpers had become continuous, pausing only when the boy needed to gasp for air as the blond head thrashed from side to side. Brian could tell the youngster was ready to climax, and was surprised to feel how close he was already as well. Extending his reach a few inches further, and still massaging the perfect hot little ass with his palms, he trailed his fingertips into the downy soft crack and just lightly, with the tip of one finger, brushed against the boy’s tight, hot little pucker.

The writhing body beneath his bucked at the electrifying sensation, Justin’s loins crashing up into Brian’s. At the moment of impact, Brian felt the boy’s body convulse and then Justin shot his load, the hot, sticky liquid pulsing out across Brian’s belly. Brian could feel the shuddering body beneath him and the hard, twitching, jumping cock on his belly, the erotic sensations bringing on the older man’s own orgasm, without warning.  

The two sated men collapsed on the couch, lying there panting for several moments before Brian found the strength to raise himself up so he could look down with obvious concern into Justin’s face.  

“Are you okay,” Brian whispered.

“I’m better than okay, Brian,” Justin purred. “I’m perfect. That was exactly what I needed.”

“I’m pretty sure that is not what you needed, at least not according to your doctor. That most definitely would come under the heading of ‘Strenuous Activity’, Justin,” Brian moaned. “You’ve got to stop tempting me like this or one of these times I’m gonna lose control and fuck you so hard your brain pops right out of that little hole in your skull, you twat.” 

Brian then hopped up and pulled Justin to his feet, wrapping the now sticky blanket around the young man’s trunk. Bending to pick up their scattered clothes along the way, he led Justin out of the conference room and down the hallway towards his office, not seeming to care much whether anyone saw them naked. Justin at least was glad that nobody seemed to be around right at that moment and hurried to follow Brian into the safety of the private office. Then Brian pulled the tempting blond into the shower in his private bathroom.

Brian was able to successfully get through a shower with the tempting blond tease without further incident, assiduously slapping away Justin’s roaming hands whenever they began to head too far south. It wasn’t easy though. Brian had to not only hold off the very horny teen but also keep his own dick under control.

-What the hell am I doing? Brian Kinney trying to discourage a hot young twink from having sex? What the fuck. I guess there’s a first time for everything. How many more fucking days according to those instructions? Shit - Too many!

Brian felt much better and much more in control of the situation when they were both dried off and dressed. They were still laughing and goofing together on the way out of the building and Brian was locking up the entrance door behind them, when his cell phone rang. Justin grabbed for the phone, play wrestling with Brian to steal it away, but Brian prevailed and answered the phone in the middle of a rather indecorous giggle. 

“Kinney." *snort*.

“Brian? Is that you? You sound weird,” Michael’s voice could clearly be heard yelling into the phone even though it wasn’t on speaker mode.  

“Of course it’s me, Mikey. Who the fuck else would be answering my phone. *hehehe*. Stop it! Sorry, Mikey,” Brian replied to his best friend while simultaneously trying to avoid being tickled by a very playful Justin. “Stop. Seriously . . . stop.”

“Are you talking to me, Bri?” a confused Michael responded.

“No. Sorry, Mikey. I’m a little busy right now, is all. *snort* What did you want?”

“Ummm. Well, I just called to see if you were going to join the rest of us at Woody’s tonight?”

“No, no, no . . . Don’t you dare. *hehehe*. Stop.”

“Brian? Are you okay?”


“I’m fine, Mikey. I’ll see you at Woody’s later. Bye.” Brian said and ended the call. “You are so going to pay for that little boy,” he directed at the wide-eyed, giggling blond currently trying to play keep-away by dodging around the Jeep, staying just out of Brian’s reach.

++++++++++++++++++++++++


Woody’s was pretty crowded already by the time Brian and Justin arrived. Justin had again held them up, this time because he was frustrated trying to find something to wear that didn’t expose his nipples and wasn’t some shade of pink. Justin made a mental note to himself to use his first Kinnetik paycheck to go shopping for some real clothes. When he’d finally assembled the least offensive outfit he could manage with what he had on hand, Justin then got distracted by trying to hide his less-than-attractive half-shaved-head haircut and minimize the obvious bandage plastered to the side of his head, both souvenirs from his recent surgery. Brian did his best to hurry the vain little twink along, but it took Justin quite awhile to screw up his courage to go out in public looking as ragged as he thought he did.  

Brian had used his time while waiting for Justin to get over his clothing and hair tantrum, to surreptitiously call Mikey and bring him up to date on the situation with Justin, or ‘Operation Twink’ as Mikey kept referring to it. The gang was all advised, to some degree or other, how to handle Justin’s likely questions.  

Brian was just relieved to be getting out again - he hadn’t been to Woody’s or the clubs at all in the past week. Since Saturday night, he’d been spending pretty much all his free time with Justin. With Michael and the rest of the guys to help entertain the twink, he thought he could have some time to relax without having to play nursemaid for a few hours - Not that it had been that bad spending time with the boy, he thought. But as wound up as that little tease had him, Brian was definitely ready for a little recreation.  

The familiar faces were easy to locate, bunched around their favorite pool table. Brian maneuvered Justin in the right direction, and the two were greeted with hearty ‘Hellos’ and handed beers. Justin was a little more subdued than Brian was used to, but when he’d asked if the youth was okay, the young man just shrugged him off. Brian was quickly pulled into the game of eight ball, leaving Justin sitting on a nearby stool.

The guys had been instructed not to overwhelm Justin by swarming him all at once but instead to just come up to him individually to introduce themselves one-on-one. Michael, as Brian’s official Best Friend, took on the task of going first. He ambled over to lean against the wall next to Justin as soon as Brian had moved off to play pool and smiled up at the unsure young man.

“Hey, Justin. I’m Michael,” the trim brunet with the puppy-dog eyes said as soon as he’d gotten the golden boy’s attention. “How are you feeling tonight?” he added with concern.

“Michael.” Justin started to add, ‘nice to meet you', but stopped. How was he supposed to know if he’d ever met this man before or not? For all Justin knew, they could be best buddies, raised together from the crib. Justin had no idea what to say next in this type of situation, so he said nothing.

“Brian told us what happened to you,” Michael began when he saw the young man falter. “Don’t sweat it. I mean, nobody here is gonna care what you remember and what you don’t. It was a fucking shitty thing that happened to you and all - you’ve got enough to worry about - don’t worry about the gang, okay?”

“Thanks, Michael,” Justin smiled at the older man and relaxed just a bit.

When Michael moved off, each of the others came over one by one; Ben, Blake, Emmett and Ted, who Justin was glad to see since he was the only friendly face here other than Brian. By the time he’d been greeted by everyone he had finished his first beer as well, and Justin relaxed even more. The guys were all talking over and around each other, sharing gossip, stories about their work, the latest hetero jokes, and generally doing what guys do when they are out at a bar together, which went even further towards putting Justin at ease.

“I have to say, Sweetie, you look just fab in that outfit,” Emmett said, trying to rope Justin into the conversation. “You know, I helped Brian pick that out for you and I have to say it’s just perfect.”

Justin looked down at the not-quite-see-through lycra tee and low-riding, tight black jeans he was wearing and laughed. “Oh, so you’re the one I have to blame most of my wardrobe on, hmm?" Justin said with a mock serious expression. Emmett turned and was all prepared to get offended, when he saw the twinkle in the youth’s eyes, and joined in with the younger man’s laughter.

“What? You got something against lycra, Sugar?” Emmett huffed in his best ‘queen out’ imitation, causing everyone to burst out laughing and making Justin feel more like part of the group.  

The whole evening was going so well, and everybody seemed to be doing as they’d been told. Even Brian felt it was okay to relax. He was on his second beer and his second game of pool, when he realized he had run out of cigarettes.  

“Justin. Could you get me another pack of Bristols,” Brian asked, handing him some money and goosing the boy’s rear with a shit-eating grin on his face. 

Justin beamed right back at the gorgeous man as he headed over to the bar to get the smokes. When he got there, he instinctively reached towards his rear pocket for his wallet so he could get his I.D. His smile collapsed when he realized that his wallet wasn’t there and he didn’t have any I.D. or money or anything of his own. He immediately turned back to Brian to question his ‘partner’ about where his wallet was, but couldn’t see the man anywhere. He forgot about the cigarettes completely and returned to the pool table, trying to locate Brian.

“Ted, do you know what happened to Brian,” Justin asked the first of the gang he came to. Ted started to respond, but abruptly snapped his mouth closed, a look of embarrassment on his face.

Michael, who had been standing next to Ted gossiping, answered for him without thinking. “He’s probably still in the bathroom with that tall brunet wearing the ‘Georgia Tech’ sweatshirt.”

Justin simply froze. Everyone around him was staring, except for Michael who was obliviously taking the next shot over at the pool table. The confused blond returned to his bar stool, sat down again, folded his hands in his lap and stared down at the floor with an ugly frown marring his perfect lips. The guys returned to their pool game, but were oddly quiet, even Michael, who had finally realized what was going on.

Ten minutes later, a very happy looking brunet dressed in a bright yellow ‘Georgia Tech’ shirt and wearing a grin from ear to ear came waltzing around the corner, skirting the pool tables on his way back to the booths in the far corner. On his heels came Brian Kinney, still adjusting his fly.