- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Everyone’s enjoying vacationing in Florida…

Title: Christmas Presents…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3632
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion, Lust, M-Preg…
Beta Queen: BigJ52
Banner: aaa_mazing

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Summary: Everyone’s enjoying vacationing in Florida…

Chapter Eleven ~ One Happy Little Family…

Brian’s POV

We’re lying out on our beach chairs with the warm sand under our feet. He’s still glued to the books on male pregnancy, while I’m absorbing the sun’s rays with Jamie sleeping on my stomach. Justin comes over and puts a sunhat on Jamie, he’s worried about him being exposed to too much sun.

“Justin, what possessed you to buy him a pink sunhat?”

“I liked it, it’s retro.”

“Let me guess, you had one like it when you were his age?”

“Hush! He’s totally adorable in it.”

Alright, I have to admit he does look adorable in his little sunhat. But then again he looks adorable in everything Justin dresses him in. I’m guessing this is a parent thing, because I never thought that babies looked cute until I gave birth. Or maybe it’s that he looks a lot like both Justin and myself. You have to admit the kid has great genes.

It’s almost eleven, and I have to leave to meet with the president of marketing for Skinz. I’m pitching my new ideas for their line of swimwear, featuring scantily clad models, glistening with suntan oil, frolicking on the beach, looking sexy and irresistible.

Justin kisses me good-bye, and tells me to look but don’t touch. He’s so cute, but does he really think I’d risk everything we’re building together, just for a little afternoon romp with some beach bunny? Well, considering my past behavior I guess it’s not hard to imagine me taking advantage of the situation.

But I’ve changed. I’m really happy, happier than I ever dreamed I could be. Our future together seems so promising, with a new baby on the way and one not even crawling yet. I’d be a fool to jeopardize everything we have. I’ve come a long way in the last twelve months and for once my future seems clear, and on track.

~~~

Lindsay’s POV

I pack Gus’s suitcase, getting him ready for when Jennifer comes to pick him up. This last week has been tense; Michael has been feuding with practically everyone except us. He’s been spending a lot of time at our house, making his position known and looking for support. The problem is, we don’t really agree with his perspective.

He’s been treating Hunter like a stranger, accusing his mother of neglecting him. He expected her to see things his way, but she doesn’t, and she’s told him so. For once in Michael’s life he’s not getting his own way, and he’s acting like a spoiled child. It’s to the point that it’s getting on our nerves, and I’m about to ask him to leave, and to call before he decides to come visit next time.

Emmett’s tried talking to him. But Michael blames him for not telling him about the silent auction, and that it was his lost collection of comics and action figures. We all thought that this would blow over. But he’s digging his heels in, making everyone’s life miserable. I’m beginning to wish we could all go and visit Brian and Justin in Florida.

Gus of course, is oblivious to all the stress, singing and skipping around the house. He’s talking non-stop about going to see Mickey Mouse, and Brian’s promise to teach him to swim. I’ve never seen him so happy, and I now realize that spending time with his father is having a positive influence on him.

He and Brian have a ritual of reading before bed every night, and Gus’s interest in books has skyrocketed. He’s even asked if he can get a library card. Apparently Justin explained to him about borrowing books to read, and then returning them. Justin’s a huge reader, he always has stacks of books around. That must be where he gets all his PSAs (public service announcements) that Brian’s always kidding him about. It also explains his score of 1500 on his SAT’s.

~~~

Brian’s POV

I finally finish up my sales pitch and head home. When I come in the door it smells like Thanksgiving. I even see pumpkin pie cooling on the counter.

“Justin?”

“Hey, you’re home!”

He’s happy to see me. He’s always happy these days and it’s contagious. I can never wait to get back to him and Jamie. I miss them when I’ve been gone more than a few hours.

“What’s all this? It smells just like Thanksgiving.”

“I got a craving for roast turkey, and knowing how much you love turkey, it just snow balled from there.”

“Please tell you didn’t make sweet potatoes with those miniature marshmallows.”

“No. Of course not. I made them with brown sugar and pecans. My grandmother’s family recipe”

“You really are trying to give me a heart attack.”

“Brian!”

“So how did you go shopping when I had the car?”

“They have a Whole Foods Market here in town. It’s open 24/7; you place your order over the internet, and they deliver it to you.”

“So does this mean no more late-night runs for Bon Bons and Doritos?”

“No… They need time to deliver your order, and well, I doubt I could wait when I’m having cravings.”

“That’s so true…”

Justin reaches out to smack Brian. But Brian pulls him into his arms kissing him, distracting him, making him desire him even more.

“Are you sure we don’t have to pick my Mom, Molly and Gus up at the airport?”

“Yes, dear. I sent the car service to pick them up.”

“Does this mean we have time before they arrive?”

“Time for what, Sunshine?”

He gets that sexy look in his eyes showing me all the passion he’s feeling. Then he flashes his smile, while crinkling up his nose slightly. I can’t help but find him completely irresistible. He runs his arms around my shoulders, standing up on his tippy toes. I lift him up off the floor kissing him deeply, repeatedly, all over his face. Then I carry him into the bedroom.

I pull his t-shirt up, and over his head, and I then unzip his pants, letting them fall to the floor. He’s still wrangling with the tie I’m wearing. I’m still dressed from my business meeting. I take over, shedding my clothes. Then I pull him down onto the bed with me. His cheeks are rosy, his eyes are dilated, and his lips are swollen. I feel him melting in my arms as I stroke his hair. His legs naturally fall apart as I lie between them. My elbows lean against the mattress on each side of his head as I gaze into his blue orbs. His lip trembles as he whispers my name softly.

“Brian.”

He’s practically begging me; he’s so turned on as he waits patiently for my next move. You’d think I hadn’t taken him in weeks, the way he’s now overcome with need. Yes, I remember being in that passionate state. So unbelievable horny needing release, only wanting his touch. The exception being, he was nowhere around during my struggle.

I think it must be a pregnancy thing. That overpowering need to feel his touch, that incredible sense of need. Just being plain horny as all hell, unlike anything I’ve ever felt before, and for me that was one hell of a hard-on.

Looking down at him, he looks so beautiful to me even if he is drooling slightly. His breathing is already erratic, and his lip is still doing that trembling thing. That’s when I hear him again.

“Brian…”

I decide to put him out of his misery, bringing our lips together, pushing my tongue inside his warm mouth. Both our mouths are going to be bruised before the session is over. We finally break for air as he wriggles, delighting in the sensations of our dicks caressing across each other, releasing pre-cum, leaving a silky puddle between us.

He’s panting and moaning, begging me to continue with my assault on all his senses. I lick a path from behind his right ear, down his neck until I reach his breast. I gently pull on his nipple ring, as pain and pleasure radiates from his nub, driving him crazy. He arches his back, so I slide down until my face is nuzzled in his bush. I lick around his base and then up his throbbing vein, dragging my tongue across his slit, making him buck to my touch as my mouth encompasses his plump head.

He fists my hair, moaning my name again as I slide my lips up and down his shaft. He’s impatient so he starts directing me in a more frantic motion. He glides himself deeper into my mouth, loving the sensation of his head hitting the back of my throat. He’s moaning something unintelligible, while at the same time thrashing his head on the pillow. He finally arches his back off the mattress as he shoots down my throat.

He’s still moaning and whimpering, babbling on. I can’t help but think he sounds like Jamie, when he’s extremely happy, gurgling in his little wind-up chair. It sounds very similar to the buzz of a vibrator. At least I have two very happy babies on my hands. I look up at him, looking over his now glowing body, shimmering with drool, sweat, and cum. All his favorite bodily fluids.

“Ah! Brian! That was amazing!”

“I know, Sunshine!”

“You are so arrogant! But I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Just then something dings from the other room. He lifts his head and says, “I think it’s time to baste?”

“I thought I just did?”

He grins back at me in the sexiest way, motioning for me to go and check the turkey. I love giving him a hard time. The bird is fifteen pounds, and there’s only going to be Jennifer, Molly, Gus, him, and me. Although he’s right, I love turkey. It’s my favorite protein. Okay, my second favorite protein.

“Brian, I’m going to jump in the shower. Bring Jamie’s baby monitor with you when you come.”

“Yes, dear…”

I check the clock, and see that it’s already four thirty. Their plane landed about twenty minutes ago, so I also grab his cell phone in case Jennifer calls from the airport. She’s no fool, she knows that it’s best to warn us before they get here.

“Did you check on Jamie before you came in here?”

“Yes, he’s sound asleep. Vibrating away in his own little slice of heaven.”

“I’m so glad that sales clerk showed us that chair. He’s seems to be totally in love with it.”

“I can’t imagine why.”

I grin down at him, while wondering if Jamie will have a vibrator fetish when he gets older. Looking into Justin’s eyes, he’s still floating on cloud nine. I start lathering up his back, running my hands down his body, washing all the little nooks and crannies. We wouldn’t want him smelling like sex when Mother Taylor gets here. He returns the favor while I start shampooing our hair.

I turn around so he can wash my back. Feeling his fingers grazing across my skin feels wonderful, but not as wonderful as when his hand loops around to my front, and starts jerking me off. I can’t help but lean into his touch, loving the sensation of his fingers encircling me, working me, sending signals straight to my balls as they pull up. He slides a finger back, and starts caressing my perineum in the same rhythm as his thrusts.

He knows exactly how I like it, practically making me weak in the knees. He increases his strokes, gliding a finger into my ass, now stimulating me on multiple levels. My senses are soon on overload as I lose control. My release comes fast as I lean my head back, resting it on his shoulders, naturally arching my back as I coat the tiles across the back of the shower.

I’m still moaning his name as he pumps the last remnants of my juices from my shaft. He’s fucking brilliant. I have no idea how I lived without him in my life while he was in LA. I’m just catching my breath when we hear his phone ringing. He sticks his head out of the shower, answering his mother’s call. I finally push him out of the shower so I can finish rinsing off. All that cool air is making me shiver.

“My mom’s on her way. The car service should be here in about a half hour.”

“Perfect.”

“Brian, did you call and confirm her reservation at the Four Seasons?”

“Yes, dear. You don’t have to worry about making all those high-pitched squeals with your mother in the next room.”

Justin wants to deny it, but Brian knows him too well. And it’s so true; he’d be mortified if his mother heard them having sex. Her perfect little angel screaming like a nymphomaniac.

~~~

Ted reviews the signed agreement from Skinz that Brian faxed him a few moments ago. They’ve signed a five-year contract - that’s huge. Most new campaigns start out with only a six month, or maybe a year contract. Then they wait and see if the market is responsive to the new ads. Although Ted has to admit when he saw the artwork and literature for Skinz, he was more than aroused by the models, even if some of them were females.

He stops by the art department and congratulates them for a campaign well done. They’ve been hitting the mark recently, developing more successful advertisements than usual. Ted wonders if it might have something to do with the fact that Brian’s been out of the office on maternity leave for so long. He makes a note to ask Brian about giving them bonuses.

~~~

Ted and Emmett are sitting in the diner waiting for their order, when Michael comes in. Michael looks at them sadly. Em smiles back at him, waving him over to join them. Michael climbs into the seat next to Em but remains quiet.

“So? How’s your new apartment?”

“It’s small… Very small, only one room with a pull-out sofa, and a tiny kitchen in the corner.”

“Well, you never really cooked much as I recall.”

“That’s not the point! My Ma was supposed to take care of me, me! Not some kid that’s used to living on the streets.”

“Michael, you know better than anyone, he’s not just some kid. What is it you’re so mad at Hunter about anyways? After all he used to be your son.”

“He was never really my son, he was Ben’s. They understood each other. Ben coached him in swimming, and helped him with his school work. Hunter and I never really had much in common.”

“But you were a father figure to him. I’m sure he depended upon you just as much as Ben.”

“I feel like I was robbed. If I had known that Ben was going to get sick and die, I would have never let him move in with us. That was our time, our special time together. We wasted it on fostering him, instead of doing all the things couples do when they’re in love.”

Ted’s taken back by Michael’s admission, just staring at the table top, unable to even look at him. Emmett’s even more in shock, showing it as he sits with his mouth hanging open, staring directly at Michael.

“You don’t mean that, Michael. That’s a horrible thing to say, and it’s not like it was Hunter’s fault that Ben became ill or passed away.”

“I’m just saying that we could have had quality time together. Instead we had to keep putting out fires, Hunter was always in trouble. That mess with Callie and her parents. Then being kicked off the swim team, and eventually quitting school. What a waste.”

“I doubt that Ben would feel the same way. I think he really loved Hunter.”

“He should have loved me more.”

“Children are never in competition for affection between their parents.”

Ted’s had enough.

“Maybe you should have been there more for Ben, instead of off gambling and drinking, and who knows what.”

Emmett tries to keep the peace.

“Teddy, please let’s not fight.”

“No. I won’t. I’m so sick of hearing ‘Oh poor me’ from Michael. Were you that jealous of Hunter that you decided you’d rather go out, leaving them at home alone? Why would you start gambling? I’ve yet to understand why you got into that, and I can’t help wondering if it’s all still in the past?”

“How dare you!”

“Well know this, Michael, in case you haven’t figured it out yet. The bank of Kinney is closed to you, and no one else is coming to your rescue. So pull your head out of your ass and stop feeling sorry for yourself and just grow up!”

Deb’s been standing off to the side trying not to eavesdrop, but it’s kind of impossible. The whole diner has been listening and is in shock. Hunter’s been working there for the last week or so, and they’ve all gotten to know him, and they seem to like him. Debbie’s so mad and disappointed in Michael’s attitude and behavior, she doesn’t even recognize him anymore. But she bites her tongue, looking in the other direction, taking an order from someone sitting at the counter.

Michael gets up without waiting for his lunch order and storms out of the diner, practically running into Deb on his way out. Their eyes meet, but neither of them smile. Watching him leave, Debbie shakes her head and wonders where she went wrong, and why he’s so angry. It’s almost as if he’s another person, or maybe he’s on drugs. What else could it be? She raised him better than this. Emmett comes over and puts his arms around Deb, consoling her. He wishes he had the answers, but he’s just as mystified by Michael’s behavior as she is.

~~~

Justin’s standing in front of the stove, checking on the turkey. Brian is standing behind him, as he leans in and kisses Justin’s neck, cupping his cock through his jeans, gently squeezing him. Jennifer is sitting in the rocking chair, rocking Jamie in her arms, oblivious to Brian’s antics.

“He’s such a good baby, always so happy.”

“Yeah, and he sure likes to squeal a lot.”

“Now, Molly, be nice. You know Justin used to squeal loudly when he was a baby.”

“Really? You don’t say? Like father, like son.”

Then in a very low voice Justin says, “Brian! Be good. My mother’s here.”

“Yes, dear.”

Gus is lying on the sofa, sleepily yawning as he wakes up from his nap. He looks around for his little suitcase to get his GI Joes out to play with. Brian tells him it’s in his bedroom. Gus walks in and sees a new toy chest, he can’t resist looking inside. His eyes get real big, seeing it’s filled with all kinds of new toys.

“Daddy! Daddy! There’s a toy chest in my room!”

“There is?”

“Yes! Can I play with one of the toys?”

“Gus, you can play with all of the toys.”

“Really, Daddy? Did Santa bring them?”

“No, Gus, I bought them for you.”

“Really, Daddy! ‘Cause I was a very good boy?”

“You bet.”

“Oh, Daddy! You’re the very bestest! I love you so much!”

“I love you too, Gus.”

“Daddy, do I get to take them home with me?”

“How about we keep them at the loft, and you can play with them when you stay with Justin and me?”

“Okay, Daddy! I love that idea!”

His eyes are as big as saucers as he looks through the toys, trying to decide what to play with first. Brian watches him from the doorway, happy to see Gus so excited. He finally settles on several matchbox sports cars, making engine noises as he races them around on the floor.

“Dinner smells wonderful, Justin. Molly, why don’t you help your brother set the table?”

Brian offers Jennifer a glass of wine, while he pours Justin a sparkling water. He wonders if Jennifer will comment on the fact that Justin’s isn’t drinking, or if she’s seen the stack of books next to the sofa on male pregnancy. Of course Jennifer’s way too polite to ask directly, she’ll probably corner Justin when they’re alone together.

“Daddy, can I have a drumstick?”

“Sure, Gus, but wouldn’t you rather I just slice you some of the dark meat on your plate?”

“No, Daddy, I want the drumstick.”

Watching Gus I can’t help cringing; he’s got turkey juices all over his hands, face and arms. Hell, the damn drumstick is longer than his forearm, and if he’s not careful he’s going to hit himself in the head with it. But he’s happy, and he’s eating, so I guess I should just leave him alone and let him have his fun. Although there’s no way he’ll ever eat all of it.

“Everything tastes wonderful, Justin”

“Thanks, mom.”

“Yeah, you’re a perfect little homemaker.”

“Molly, please don’t bait your brother. I think he’s a very good cook. Maybe it’s time you started learning to cook.”

“I want pumpkin pie.”

“Gus, try and finish your mashed potatoes, and green beans and we’ll see about pie.”

Dinner went well, and it was good to see Jennifer and Molly. She’s right. Justin is a pretty fantastic cook, and I even had a slice of the pie. It must be all the tryptophan in the turkey, because he’s sound asleep on the sofa next to me, and Gus is sprawled out on the floor in his own food coma. It’s just me and Jamie watching CNN, while I give him his bottle and nurse my own glass of Jack Daniels.

TBC…