- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Michael runs into an old flame, meanwhile Jennifer is surprised to learn about Justin’s pregnancy…

Title: Christmas Presents…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3832
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion, Lust, M-Preg…
Beta Queen: BigJ52
Banner: aaa_mazing

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Summary: Michael runs into an old flame, meanwhile Jennifer is surprised to learn about Justin’s pregnancy…

Chapter Twelve ~ Surprise!

Michael’s been working the night shift making doughnuts and cookies, when his boss asks him if he can stay and work the morning shift. He agrees reluctantly. He doesn’t have much choice because he only lives upstairs and has no excuse to say no.

It’s a busy morning. He never realized how many people came in to get coffees and donuts for the office. He’s plugging along, tired from working a double shift when someone asks him about the double-chocolate fudge cake. They need a birthday cake inscribed for their son.

He’s mostly been on auto-pilot all morning and he’s irritated about having to complete a special order. When the customer asks to have, ‘Happy Birthday Hank’ on the cake, he looks up and is surprised to see David standing on the other side of the counter.

David’s just as surprised to see Michael. He tells him that he’s been back in town a couple of months. David asks him if he’d like to have dinner with him and Hank for his birthday tonight. He tells Michael how much it would mean to Hank to see him again. Michael’s all smiles now, and can’t help wondering if David is just as happy to see him.

The rest of the day went by fast with Michael’s much improved mood and he couldn’t help daydreaming about getting back together with David. The reason it didn’t really work when he moved with David to Portland, was because Michael was lonely and missed Brian. David had finally had enough and told him to just ‘Go home, Michael’.

The truth be told, Michael missed being the so-called ‘doctor’s wife’, living a more glamorous lifestyle. He no longer cares what his friends think. Maybe he did change, but what difference did that make now? They weren’t really his friends anymore, after the way they’ve been treating him. Yes, things are definitely looking up in Michael’s mind.

~~~

Brian had promised to teach Gus to swim on this visit. He decided it would be best to give him lessons in the pool at the Four Seasons. He wanted to be able to control the situation and not have to worry about the undertow in the ocean. Gus is excited and not the least bit afraid of the water. Brian tells him to jump in the pool, he’ll catch him. Gus jumps right into Brian’s arms, laughing, having a great time.

They spend the next couple of hours with Gus floating on his stomach, kicking, and swishing his arms. Brian stands next to him, holding his arms underneath him, just in case he starts going under the water. He’s a fast learner, and now wants to swim with his head underwater. Brian instructs him to take a deep breath, and then hold it while he skims the water. Then to slowly release his breath, when coming up for air.

Justin’s sitting on the steps holding Jamie on his lap. Jamie’s thrilled, splashing his arms in the water, laughing and squealing. He loves the water. He loves it when Justin gives him a bath in the sink. But this is more adventurous and he can’t help splashing and gurgling, while making silly faces.

Justin wonders if maybe Jamie should take swimming lessons when he’s a little older. He’s heard that babies have a natural ability to swim at a very young age. Brian’s alright with Jamie sitting on Justin’s lap, or even Justin holding him in the water but he absolutely refuses to consider allowing him to go in the ocean. Not that Justin would ever even ask.

They have lunch with Molly and Jennifer poolside, then head back to the condo. They stop to buy Gus floating arm supports and a swim ring. To be on the safe side Brian even buys him a lifejacket. Always the over protective father, he lectures Gus about never going near the water when he or Justin aren’t right next to him. Brian plans on continuing his swim lessons with Gus in the ocean, impressed at how well he’s already doing.

Justin and Jamie are down for their afternoon nap, so Brian and Gus sit outside in the sun, reading. Brian is reading ‘Treasure Island’ to Gus, and he loves the adventure of pirates and treasure maps. He’s completely enthralled in the story and hates it when they come to the end of a chapter, checking on Jamie and Justin.

~~~

Michael’s fidgeting nervously as he waits for David to answer the door. He had to borrow his boss’s old car to drive to David’s house because it’s not within walking distance, and there’s no bus route close by. He’s excited to see David again, hoping that all their problems and mistakes are behind them.

Hank answers the door and throws himself into Michael’s arms. He’s missed him and missed his dad having someone special in his life. David’s fussing with dinner in the kitchen, while Hank goes on and on about all his school activities and the girl he secretly has a crush on. Michael’s happy to be welcomed back into the family so easily, he’s missed feeling like he belongs. Somehow he always felt like an outsider with Ben and Hunter. Of course that was all in his mind.

~~~

Ted and Emmett are leaning against the bar at Babylon, watching the crowd when they see Michael and David enter. Needless to say they’re both in shock, they never thought they’d see David again. David smiles when he sees them, but Michael acts like he doesn’t even know who they are. David’s confused by Michael’s behavior and he encourages him to go over and say hi.

David offers to buy a round of drinks, thinking a little alcohol might loosen up Michael and get him to make up with his friends. When Michael goes to the restroom, David asks them what’s going on. Emmett tries to hedge his questions, but finally he explains how upset Michael’s been feeling. He explains that Michael’s husband, Ben, has recently died. David’s in shock, Michael never even mentioned that he had been married.

Later that evening David asks Michael about Ben, and Michael blows up. He says that it doesn’t concern him, and that it wasn’t really a marriage. That it happened in Canada, and wasn’t real here in the States.

“But you loved him, right, Michael?”

“Yeah, but it’s over and done with. I don’t want to talk about it.”

“You had a foster son?”

“They had no right telling you about that, and he’s no longer my foster son.”

“You sound angry about this. What’s going on?”

“I said I don’t want to talk about him. He’s just some loser kid, and he’s out of my life now.”

David’s completely in shock. He never thought that Michael could be so cruel and uncaring. And David doesn’t even know anything about Michael’s money or gambling problems. David tells him that he has an early office visit scheduled. Then he kisses him good-bye on the cheek and leaves him standing next to his boss’s car.

David needed to get away, needed some time to think about everything Ted and Emmett had told him. He doesn’t remember Michael being so cold hearted. He remembers him more like the boy-next-door type. He’s not sure he wants to get involved with Michael, unsure who exactly he is these days.

David drives to the baths, and indulges in a little group sex before heading home. Now that Hank is older, David rarely brings anyone home. He doesn’t date; he’s more like Brian these days, preferring anonymous sex and one-night stands, or should I say the old Brian. It’s kind of funny how they’ve both changed over the years.

Michael’s left standing in the parking lot, wondering just what happened. Things didn’t work out at all like he planned; he had hoped that David and he would start seeing each other again. He wanted to move back in with him as soon as possible, to take up where they left off. He decides to call him and ask him why he left so abruptly.

At first David doesn’t answer, then it becomes obvious that Michael isn’t going to give up, so he answers his phone. After Michael says hello, there’s dead silence, except for all the moaning and groaning in the background. Michael’s taken aback, wondering where David is, and then he hears someone cry out loudly as they cum. He’s so upset he disconnects his cell, standing there in shock, confused and angry.

~~~

“Justin, are you ready?”

“Almost.”

“You’re bringing all those suitcases?”

“Yeah, I just want to make sure we have everything we’ll need at Disneyworld.”

“Justin, we’re only going for three days. I think we’ll make do without everything Jamie owns.”

Gus is skipping and singing, dancing around; he’s so excited about seeing Mickey Mouse. Of course it doesn’t help that he had waffles for breakfast and he’s now hyped up on sugar. Brian wonders how the car ride is going to go, and he prays that Gus spins out on a sugar rush and sleeps most of the way.

They’ve rented one of those huge SUV’s, a Ford Escalade that will hold everyone comfortably, along with all their luggage. Molly’s almost as excited as Gus, and the two of them talk non-stop about Disneyworld for the next hour. Then magically everyone seems to have fallen asleep except for Jennifer and Brian.

They talk about all of the changes happening with the loft remodel. Jennifer mentions that she went by and inspected the work before she left. She’s impressed with all the design elements Brian and Justin have included, saying how much they’ll add to the resale value if they should ever want to sell. Brian can’t help thinking that once the kids get older, maybe three or four, they’ll need a bigger place. Especially if Justin still wants to be on the baby train, having expressed his desire to have another baby in a couple of years.

They arrive at Disneyworld and get settled into their suite, relaxing a little from the long drive before they get ready to go out to dinner. Brian checks in with Ted at Kinnetik to see how things are going. Ted’s going to FedEx the storyboards for ‘Cocoa Beach,’ the sunscreen company he’s meeting with tomorrow afternoon. He plans on taking a few hours off from vacation to pitch his new ad campaign to the vice-president of marketing.

He has to admit that the ad is hot, even if it’s not his personal preference. He views the artwork over the internet, giving Ted the authorization to complete the storyboards. As usual the advertisement is practically porn, just the way Brian likes it, knowing that it will attract both men and women alike.

~~~

The next morning after Michael gets off work he meets Emmett at the diner, he wants an explanation. He wants to know what they told David last night. He’s worried that David knows about his bad behavior and his poor treatment of Hunter. He’s sitting there playing with the sugar packets, steaming, when Emmett slides in across from him.

“What a surprise to see you with David last night. I didn’t know he was back in town or back in your life.”

“Well, he might not be after everything you told him last night. How could you? Couldn’t you see that was my chance to get David back? For good.”

“What do you mean, Michael? We didn’t tell him anything. Well, except you were grieving the loss of Ben, your husband. He seemed to honestly care about your wellbeing.”

“You had no right telling him I was married. Besides it wasn’t legal, it wasn’t real. If it had been real, I would have inherited Ben’s life insurance and bank accounts.”

Ted sits down next to Em. “And let’s not forget all his hospital bills and funeral expenses.”

“What?”

“I’m just saying that you would have been responsible for all of Ben’s debt, as well. Because that’s what loving husbands do. They honor their partners by paying all their final expenses, making sure that everything is taken care of.”

“But everybody knows I don’t have any money.”

“Yes. Now remind me where you spent all your money?”

“Teddy, please… I think you proved your point.”

“You two stay away from David. And don’t you dare mention to him about my store or anything else. That’s none of his business or yours.”

Michael storms out of the diner, angry as hell. Why can’t his so-called friends stop butting into his business? Deb couldn’t help overhearing Michael ragging on about staying away from David. She goes over to take their order, asking what that was all about.

“It seems that David is back in town, and him and Michael ran into one another yesterday.”

“David. I always liked him. I know that you and Brian didn’t think he was right for Michael, and Michael turned into a total snob. But maybe this is a good thing. Maybe they’ll make it work this time.”

“I wouldn’t count on that, Deb. It sounds like things didn’t go so well last night.”

“Damn. I wish things would turn around for Michael. I know he’s been acting like a little asshole, but I just wish he’d snap out of it.”

“I know, Deb, we all do.”

~~~

Brian’s POV

Reading through the literature and checking the maps of Disneyworld we try to plan for the next few days. Some of the rides won’t be appropriate for Gus, he’s too young and too small. It’s nice to have Jennifer and Molly with us; that way we can take turns going with the kids on some of the rides, while other times we can split up so Molly and Gus can go on different rides that appeal more to their age. Then there will be times when Justin and I just want to get away and explore the park on our own.

The first morning Gus and Molly wanted to go on several of the same rides, and Justin was feeling a little under the weather. Jennifer went with the kids to Cinderella’s Castle, the Muppet Vision 3-D, It’s a Small World, and Mad-hatter’s Tea Party. Justin and I hung out, he sketched the crowd, and some of the Disney characters, while Jamie and I enjoyed relaxing in the sun, and I read him the Wall Street Journal. I’ve found that it doesn’t really matter what I read to him. It’s more about the tone of voice I use, that calms him and makes him feel secure.

Later Jennifer returned with the kids, loaded down with bags. She bought them Mickey Mouse T-shirts, and ears, several DVDs of Disney movies which no doubt we’ll be watching this evening, and of course, huge suckers and cotton candy. Gus is dancing and singing, “It’s a Small World” as he spins around, practically making himself dizzy.

“And Daddy, we got Jenny a tiara just like Cinderella’s.”

Gus lifts up his Mickey Mouse ears to reveal the sparkly tiara underneath it.

“I’m just wearing it for Jenny so it doesn’t get lost.”

“He’s totally in love with that tiara. I doubt he’ll be able to part with it when he gets home.”

Justin can’t help grinning, he can totally relate. He wanted “My Little Pony” when he was Gus’s age but his father absolutely refused to allow it.

Justin’s starving so we search for someplace to eat lunch and end up at Planet Hollywood. Gus loves it because, like everywhere else in the park, it’s filled with Disney characters, and movie-themed graphics. He’s still rambling on about Cinderella and the magic castle. It’s obvious that everything is making a big impression on him. The waitress gives him a coloring book and crayons and he’s content until his lunch arrives.

Later that afternoon Brian takes Molly on several rides that were too scary for Gus. They visit the Tower of Terror, Haunted Mansion and the Pirates of the Caribbean. Brian thinks that maybe it might be okay to take Gus on the Pirates of the Caribbean, knowing how much he loves pirates these days, he’ll have to think about it overnight.

In the meantime Justin takes Gus on a few more appropriate rides: Under the Sea with the Little Mermaid, Buzz Light-year Space Ranger, Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, and Kidcot Funstop where they do arts and crafts. They’re all up for taking a break, there’s so many rides it’s almost overwhelming for Gus and he’s ready to decompress for the day.

The next morning Brian is reviewing the storyboards and materials from Ted, putting a few finishing touches on his presentation. When he’s all dressed up in his suit, Molly can’t help being attracted him. She daydreams about having a boyfriend just as gorgeous as Brian someday. She watches longingly as he kisses Justin good-bye and leaves for his meeting.

After having breakfast from room service they make their way down to the park. Molly and Gus get in line for the rides, while Jennifer, Justin and Jamie sit and talk. It’s obvious that Justin’s feeling a little under the weather, and Jennifer can’t help asking if he feels alright.

“I’m fine, Mom, I just have a touch of an upset stomach.”

“Justin, you’ve been ill every morning since Molly and I arrived. What’s going on? Maybe you should see a doctor?”

“Mom, trust me, it’s nothing.”

“I highly doubt that, Justin. Are you sure there isn’t something you want to tell me?”

Justin hesitates, looking at his shoes, then up at his mother. He knows she’s no fool and that she probably saw the stack of books on male pregnancy back at the condo.

“I’ve actually seen a doctor when we were still in Pittsburgh… Brian and I thought that it was best if we waited, but I can tell you’ve already guessed. So yes, you’re going to be a grandmother again in September.”

Jennifer smiles broadly and places her hand over her heart.

“Oh Justin, that’s wonderful news. But aren’t you worried about having two small children so close together?”

“No. I really want this, and it’s not like this is an accident. Brian and I both decided not to wait.”

“Oh… Oh, so does this mean?”

“Mother, please…”

“I’m sorry, Justin, I didn’t mean to embarrass you. I guess that must have been a big step in your relationship. I mean, it’s wonderful that Brian’s ready to make such a big commitment.”

“Mom…”

“I’m sorry, Justin, this must be embarrassing for you. But it shouldn’t be, it’s a beautiful thing. So are you two planning on getting married?”

“Yes. He asked me at Christmas, but we haven’t really made any plans as of yet. And with my pregnancy, I think I might want to wait until after the baby’s born.”

Jennifer can’t help frowning. “Are you sure? Don’t you want the baby to be born… You know what I mean.”

“Mom, Brian and I don’t need locks on our doors to prove we’re committed to one another.”

“I know… I know, of course not. It’s just, I don’t know… I guess I’m just old fashioned.”

“I know you mean well, but please just let us takes this at our own speed. Trust me, everything’s going to be alright.”

“Of course it is darling. It’s so obvious how much in love the two of you are. I didn’t mean to pry.”

“Oh, look, here comes Molly and Gus.”

“Justy! Justy, we saw Nemo and Peter Pan! And Peter Pan was flying, he was flying up really high!”

“He was? Wow! That’s exciting!”

“I know it was, it really was!”

“Can we go on the train?”

“The train?”

Molly offers, “It’s called Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.”

“Sounds good to me.”

“Yay! And then can we go to the Boneyard and see Dinosaurs?”

“Absolutely. Then we should get some lunch and meet up with your dad.”

“Oh, Justy, this is the best vacation ever!”

They have lunch back at the hotel, and Brian joins them just as they’re sitting down. Gus is excited as he tells Brian all about the rides he went on this morning. They decided to take a break this afternoon and relax at the beach. Gus and Brian go swimming, and Gus practises his swim lessons. They all have a great time splashing in the water.

That evening they go out to dinner at Coral Reef, and after dinner they go and watch the fireworks. Gus was totally in awe, loving all the explosions going off over his head and he even gets to meet Mickey Mouse and have his picture taken with him. By the time they make it back to the hotel everyone was exhausted, retiring to their bedrooms for the night.

Justin and Brian decided to grab a quick shower before bed, well maybe not that quick. Justin stands leaning back against Brian as the warm water flows down over the two of them. He wiggles his ass up against Brian, making him come alive. Brian, of course, anticipated their playtime and brought the tube of lube with him.

He leans down and kisses Justin lips, then works his way around his neck to his ear and whispers, “Such a horny little boy.”

He takes Justin’s cock in his hand, palming him, sliding his firm member in his fist. Deep moans escape Justin, and it’s a good thing the water is drowning out all his loud cries. Brian slides his other hand down the small of Justin’s back and over his plump ass. Justin can’t help but lean forward, awaiting Brian’s next move.

He hears the snap of the cap on the lube, and then the cool gel coating his rosebud. He’s back to moaning again as he feels Brian’s fingers slip inside, stretching him. He tries as hard as he can to keep his moaning down so his mother won’t hear him. But he’s truly turned on and he can’t stop all the sounds escaping. Soon he’s chanting.

“Brian, Brian, Brian.”

Brian glides his dick down between Justin’s cheeks, and gently starts pushing. Soon he’s breaching his tight ring of muscle, penetrating him, thrusting forward until he hits Justin’s prostate. Waves of pleasure pulse out to his limbs, and his breathing becomes erratic.

“Brian, Brian, Brian.”

Brian’s hands hold Justin’s hip as his thrusts his pelvis forward, gliding against his slick walls, back and forth. Justin’s so horny that it doesn’t take much for him to start trembling as he becomes consumed with his climax. He moans loudly again as he shakes with pleasure. Brian works his cock in his hand as he cums, splashing his juices in his palm, following close behind. He floods Justin’s tight ass with his seed as he falls over the edge.

Soon they’re all warm and toasty, tucked in bed, drifting off to a deep slumber.

TBC…