- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
There’s lots of surprises for the boys on Valentine’s Day…

Title: Christmas Presents…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3484
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion, Lust, M-Preg…
Beta Queen: BigJ52
Banner: aaa_mazing

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Summary: There’s lots of surprises for the boys on Valentine’s Day…


Chapter Fourteen ~ Ghosts of Boyfriends Past…


Brian’s POV

I’m reviewing my presentation for Wetwear - a company that makes sexy wetsuits and as much as I wanted a sexy male wearing the wetsuit, I have to admit that they all look like wet dogs, compared to the sexy model Ted found. The way the suit clings to all her curves you can’t help being attracted to her.

Because in the end it’s all about selling wetsuits, and I have a feeling the vice-president of marketing is going to cum in his pants when he sees her. Hell, I’m practically getting hard and I’m not even attracted to women.

I hear Justin talking to someone out on the beach, and I go out to see who’s here. He’s been painting all day, and it’s good to see him so inspired. He’s always in a good mood when he’s creating a new masterpiece, besides, the boy’s a genius. He introduces me to the dykes he’s met, Kate and Jude, who are staying in the condo several doors down. Apparently Kate works at the Pace gallery in Chelsea, New York, and she loves Justin’s paintings.

He offers to send her slides once we get back home, but she insists that they need to come and visit because she wants to see his work in person. He’s totally flattered so it’s good for him to get his ego stroked, having someone else gush over his talent instead of just me. He needs to know it’s true, and that I’m not just praising him because I’m biased.

After chatting with them for a while, Justin makes a playdate with them for the next afternoon; they have a son who’s six months old. I can’t help thinking it’s a little strange. How can you have a playdate with someone who’s only ten weeks old? He can’t even crawl yet.

~~~

Michael was daydreaming while he was working, he couldn’t stop thinking about David. He played out all kinds of scenarios of how they would run into each other’s arms, pledging their love for one another. The fact that he had left over a dozen messages for David, and he’s never returned any of them, never crosses Michael’s mind. He just assumes that David is busy with his practice, and he’d see him on Valentine’s Day. That would be the perfect day to commit to each other, then Michael could start planning their dream wedding.

He baked David several dozen heart-shaped cookies frosted with pink and red icing. All of them are decorated with little sayings like, ‘I Love You, My True Love, Yours Forever, Marry Me, You’re Mine For Eternity and I Can’t Live Without You.’

He couldn’t wait for Valentine’s Day so he decides that he’ll surprise David and stop by to give him the cookies. Hank answers the door, telling him that his father is at a business meeting, and he doesn’t know when he’ll be home. Michael doesn’t take the subtle hint, and insists on waiting for David to return.

After about an hour and a half, Hank tells him that his ride is there. He is having a sleepover with his friend, and Michael will have to leave. Michael is disappointed, but not deterred. He leaves to wait at home for David’s call, a call that will never come.

~~~

Emmett’s sitting in the diner, stirring the cream into his coffee. Michael comes over to ask him how everything’s going. Michael seems upbeat for a change; Emmett asks him if it’s because of Doctor David. Michael beams, and says that things are looking up. He mentions that he’s talked with David a couple of times and visited him at home last night. Emmett’s happy for him, happy that things are finally turning around for him.

Ted scoots in next to Emmett, nodding to Michael, while waving Deb over to indicate he wants coffee. Emmett can’t help gushing, spilling Michael’s news.

“Michael and the Doctor are back together. Isn’t that wonderful? And it’s so romantic, especially being Valentine’s Day!”

Ted’s a little shocked. “Really?”

“Teddy, what kind of attitude is that? Of course they’re working things out. They’re meant to be together, they’re in love. I’m so happy for you, Michael!”

Ted just looks at him, slightly confused by Michael’s update.

“So where have you been? I seems like I haven’t seen you for days. The last time I talked to you, you said you had some business meeting to attend.”

“Yes, I’ve joined the local ‘Small Businessmen’s Association’, the Pittsburgh chapter.”

“Yeah, I’ve heard of it. I think David’s a member.”

Ted just raises his eyebrow, but remains silent. Michael continues bragging about how wonderful things are with David, and Ted can’t help becoming more uncomfortable the more he hears. He knows for a fact that Michael wasn’t with David last night, because he was. He ran into David at the meeting and they went out for a beer afterwards. Then David came over and they ended up spending the night together, while Hank had a sleepover with one of his friends.

Ted knows that Michael’s left many messages for David, but he’s never returned any of them. When he talked with David this afternoon, he said that Hank mentioned Michael stopped by and left him a box of cookies. Hank told him he was out, but Michael insisted on waiting for him to return. He finally left when Hank’s friend’s father picked him up for the weekend. Ted hopes that Michael’s just exaggerating; the last thing he wants to learn is that Michael is delusional.

He told David he was concerned, that he didn’t want to come between him and Michael. But David reassured him that whatever he and Michael had, ended in Portland. He’d only seen him once on Hank’s birthday but not to worry, as there didn’t seem to be any sparks left between the two of them. That’s when they both agreed that they wanted to start seeing each other; they couldn’t deny how strong the chemistry was between them. David said he’d talk with Michael and explain the situation. The problem is that he hasn’t had time to have the talk just yet. And the fact that it’s Valentine’s Day doesn’t help.

“So where are you and David going tonight? It’s so romantic starting over again on the holiday of love.”

“Let me call David and check.”

Michael flips open his phone, and soon he’s talking with David. It’s obvious that he doesn’t like what he’s hearing as his smile turns into a frown. He just keeps saying, “A-ha, a-ha. What? Why? Why? How could you?”

Then he just stares at Teddy with pure hatred in his eyes. He snaps his phone shut without even saying good-bye.

“How could you? You’re a total backstabber! I hate you! I hate you! Don’t think I’m going to let this go! You’ll pay for this! He’s my husband, and you can’t have him!”

Emmett’s confused, “Husband. Husband?”

“Well, I would be if Benedict Schmidt didn’t seduce my boyfriend!”

“What? Benedict who?”

“You better watch your back, Teddy! You never know when I’m going to get revenge! You just wait!”

With that, Michael runs out of the diner crying.

“Teddy, what’s he talking about? Why did he call you Benedict Schmidt?”

“I was going to tell you at lunch today, but I didn’t expect Michael to be here. You never said you invited Michael to join us for lunch.”

“I didn’t. He just came over and sat down across from me. What’s he talking about? Are you seeing David?”

“Yeah, it just kind of happened. I sat next to him at the Small Businessmen’s Association dinner, and he asked me out for a drink. We hit it off, and he really likes classical music, so I asked him over. Then later on we couldn’t help the passion we were feeling for each other, and he ended up spending the night. We’re going to the opera together tonight for Valentine’s Day, and Sunday night he wants me to meet his son, Hank.”

“Oh My God! Teddy! I’m so happy for you! But what the fuck are you going to do about Michael?”

“I don’t know, I just don’t know. I never wanted to hurt Michael, but I’ve never felt like this before. I’m pretty sure we’re meant to be together.”

“Oh My God! Teddy! I’m so happy for you!”

“Thanks Em, you don’t hate me, do you?”

“No. No. Of course not… But I am worried about Michael. This just might push him over the edge.”

“I know, and I’m truly sorry about hurting him. But he had to know there wasn’t anything left between him and David. Besides, is it fair for me to have to sacrifice my happiness just because it might upset Michael?”

~~~

Justin’s POV

It’s Valentine’s Day but I’m sure Brian doesn’t even realize it, or care. He’s never been one to celebrate romantic holidays, so I know it’s best not to get my hopes up. Although I might just be wrong. He just asked me to go for a walk on the beach, and watch the sunset. Maria’s here cleaning up, so she agrees to watch Jamie until we get back from our walk.


Brian’s POV

Justin’s checking on Jamie one last time. He’s already had his bottle, and he’s vibrating happily away in his special chair. I can’t help being a little nervous. I’ve planned a special dinner for tonight and I want everything to come off perfectly. I know it’s hard to imagine me being nervous, especially with Justin, since we’ve been together for years, but all the same it’s how I’m feeling.


Justin’s POV

I can’t help smiling when he takes my hand in his, as we walk barefoot along the edge of the water. The sky is beautiful in many shades of purple and pink. It feels so romantic as we watch the sun sinking into the ocean. It’s the perfect end of the day, as well as the end of our vacation. We’re flying back to Pittsburgh on Sunday afternoon and I’m really going to miss waking every morning to the sound of the waves on the beach. The last six weeks have gone by so fast. I’m glad Brian surprised me with this vacation. It’s just what we needed to reconnect to one another.

He pulls me into his arms, holding me tight as he whispers, “I love you, Sunshine.”

I’m surprised as he rarely spouts declarations of love to me. But I guess he’s caught up in this romantic moment just as much as I am. He looks beautiful, so golden from weeks of lounging out in the sun. Once we come up for air he puts his arm around my waist, and directs me towards the patio. I stop in my tracks looking over at the table set with fine china and crystal champagne glasses. There’s candles burning inside glass hurricane lamps, and a vase of long-stemmed red roses set between them.

I look up at him with tears in my eyes. He has his lips pulled into his mouth, smiling back at me.

“Happy Valentine’s Day!”

“I can’t believe you did this. This is so uncharacteristic of you.”

“I wanted you to know just how much you mean to me, just how much I truly love you.”

“Brian, you never cease to amaze me. I love you so much!”

He directs me to the table, pulling out my chair for me. Then appearing out of nowhere there’s a waiter in dress whites, with a towel across his arm. He shows Brian the label on the bottle of champagne. Brian nods and he pops the cork and pours Brian a glass. It’s just like in the movies, or some fancy restaurant. He fills our glasses, telling me he thinks a single glass of champagne should be alright. Then Brian toasts us. “May your heart be mine until the end of time.”

I can’t help blushing. This is the sweetest, most romantic moment of my life, or at least I thought it was, until Brian surprises me again. He’s hired a personal chef to cook us a gourmet dinner with everything I love the most. It starts with almond-crusted Brie, and fresh-baked sourdough bread, then we’re served lobster bisque, followed by asparagus spears and artichoke salad. My taste buds are dancing with delight, when the waiter appears with seared sea scallops in garlic butter.

Then we’re served a small scoop of lemon sorbet to cleanse our palate. For our entrées the chef has prepared crab claws and shrimp with linguini, along with lobster tails and a medley of braised baby vegetables.

After dinner we take a break to relax and enjoy cappuccinos while letting our dinner settle. Brian goes in and checks on Jamie. He was sleeping when we first got back and I told Maria to go home but she insisted on staying just in case Jamie woke and was fussy. He’s now awake and Maria is telling him a story in Spanish. Brian comes back out, kissing me on the top of my head. I look up and our lips meet in a sweet and sensual kiss. Tonight has been the most romantic evening we’ve ever had together.

Brian steps around to the side of my chair, lowering himself to his knees. That’s when our eyes meet I see just how completely open and happy he is. He reaches over and runs his hand down the side of my face, saying, “So beautiful.” I turn my head and kiss his fingers as they graze my skin. Something catches my eye, and then I see that Brian is holding a blue velvet jewelry box.

He smiles at me as he slowly opens the box; inside is the most beautiful engagement ring I have ever seen. It’s platinum with four large diamonds, yet it’s very masculine and I can hardly believe my eyes. Yes, I know he asked me to marry him at Christmas time, but he’s actually giving me a ring. Somehow this makes me realize just how serious he is about this and I’m completely speechless, as tears run down my face. I’m so happy.

“Oh my God, Brian! It’s so beautiful.”

“Let’s get married? I think it’s time I made an honest man out of you.”

“Yes, yes, yes… I will marry you! Oh Brian, I love you so much.”

He’s all smiles now, and of course I’ve launched myself into his arms. The passion between us keeps growing. Soon we’re lying on the chaise lounge making out like teenagers, groping each other, panting, running our hands all over each other. We break for air, and he reaches over and wipes the tears from my eyes. He sits up and takes my hand, slipping the ring on my left hand. He smiles and says that when we get married I can wear it on my right hand and my wedding band on my left. I’m still in shock, and happier than I’ve ever been before.

We lean our foreheads together, marveling at how sparkly it is on my finger. He tells me he had it engraved with, ‘it was love to me’ on the inside. I’m on Cloud Nine on the most natural high. I never expected him to be so romantic, so open and so honest about his feelings for me. It’s then that the waiter asks if we’re ready for dessert. Brian nods, knowing how much I love sweets; he returns with a chocolate heart, filled with truffles.

Now I’m truly in heaven, as the sweet confection melts in my mouth and I can’t help moaning at how delicious they are. Brian laughs, and then tells me not to worry, there’s a dozen more truffles in the kitchen. He knew once I tasted them I’d have cravings. I’m so happy. I’ve never been this happy before, my life is perfect.

~~~

It was hard but we waited for the catering staff to clean up, and leave before we fell into each other’s arms and made mad passionate love. He lies across me, covering my body with his, sending desire racing through my body. He starts just below my left ear, knowing how sensitive I am, running kisses around my neck.

I have no idea why I was worried about us making it work. I’m overcome with so much passion for this man I love. He makes me feel like I’m the only man alive, and I can’t help feeling so special, knowing that he’s finally ready to make a commitment to me, to marry me. It makes having to return to Pittsburgh, and all of Michael’s problems bearable.

He leans his forehead against mine, as he looks between us to coat his dick with lube. He lifts my legs onto his shoulders, and soon I feel his stiff member parting my cheeks, pushing into my rosebud. I arch my back as he glides deep inside of me. I moan again as he brushes across my prostate. He thrusts in and out of me, sending waves of pleasure pulsating into my limbs.

I wrap my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck, lifting myself off the bed, letting my body swing to the rhythm of his thrusts. I moan in sync with him as he penetrates me, diving a little deeper with each downward movement. I’m lost in the sensations that are spiraling through me, like waves on the ocean. He just keeps coming, until we’re both splashing our cum, coating each other inside and out. He holds me tight, feeling me quake with pleasure as I ride out the last of my orgasm, unaware that I’m chanting his name over and over.

Once I’ve regained my senses, he rolls off me and we lie together, looking deeply into each other’s eyes. We see so much unspoken passion, just knowing how much we love one another. He rolls onto his back, and I can’t help but watch him as he drifts off to sleep.

~~~

The next morning he’s up early; he has a meeting with ‘Wetwear’ even though it’s a Saturday. It was either today, or we would have to stay through Monday, and I know how much we wants to get back and see Gus. It’s been a few weeks since we’ve seen him, and Brian’s still ticked off that Melanie wouldn’t let him come back for our last week of vacation.

I sleep in for a few more hours, and then Jamie and I meet up with the girls for brunch, and Jamie’s playdate. I dress him up in his new outfit, and I can’t help thinking he looks so adorable. We decide to go down to the wharf, window shopping and finally getting lunch from one of the street vendors to have a picnic on the beach. Naturally I bring my sketch pad, sketching the crowd as they talk about life in New York, and how Brian and I will have to come and visit. They know how much I’d love seeing all the museums and galleries.

~~~

Brian’s POV

I’m just getting back to the condo after giving my presentation to ‘Wetwear.’ They, of course, loved the campaign and signed a contract with Kinnetik for two years, with an option for three more years if they’re pleased with the ad campaigns we continue to develop. I call out to Justin, but he’s still out with the munchers from New York. I head for the bedroom to change and start packing for our return trip to Pittsburgh. I hear someone knocking at the front door and assume that Justin has his arms full and doesn’t want to get his key out.

I open the door and just stare. It takes a moment for my mind to register who exactly it is standing on the other side of the door. At first I’m confused, and a little star-struck. Then I realize that this is the other man in Justin’s life. I just never realized that he was a fucking movie star.

Connor is just as surprised as Brian as he stares at him, finally registering that this is Justin’s ‘Brian’. Damn, he’s hot. Hotter than all the drawings Justin had all over the place. He was always doodling, and sketching Brian. But none of them did the man justice. He’s probably the most gorgeous man Connor has ever seen. Connor’s first reaction is to say, ‘fuck Justin’, and go for Brian. Yes, he definitely wants to sleep with Brian; he can feel his cock straining against his jeans as he smiles at Brian.

Brian takes a deep breath, knowing that all hell is about to break loose… His mind can’t stop all the images that keep bombarding his thoughts, and his jealous streak is about to come surging forward…

TBC…