- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is just a sidebar of Christmas Presents, a little snap shot of their honeymoon… A more detailed honeymoon chapter will follow...



Brian and Justin have fun with their new Nikon D800-E camera, capturing the beautiful sunsets and sunrises…


Title: Romantic Sunsets…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 1100
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52

Challenge: The Evil Kinney Girls Club ~ August Prompt ~ Romantic Sunsets…

This is part of the “Christmas Presents” Universe ~ A moment in time during their honeymoon…

Summary: Brian and Justin have fun with their new Nikon D800-E camera, capturing the beautiful sunsets and sunrises…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…


Chapter Twenty Six ~ Romantic Sunsets…


“Good Morning, Mr. Taylor-Kinney.”


“Brian, it’s too early. Besides I need my beauty sleep.”


I sit on the bed, running my fingers through Justin’s hair as he falls back to sleep. He’s never been a morning person, but now that he’s expecting he sleeps all the time. He doesn’t get up until almost noon, takes a nap with Jamie in the afternoon and is practically falling asleep by nine at night. But that’s okay, it’s our honeymoon, and I expected to spend a lot of time in bed. I just didn’t think so much of it would be reading and watching him sleep.


I kiss him on the cheek and tell him I love him. Gus and I have plans to go to the beach; hopefully he’ll be up by lunchtime. The morning goes by pretty fast. Gus and I have built a castle, with guard towers and a tall wall enclosing the fortress. I’ve been clicking photos with my phone and periodically take small videos as we complete different sections of our sandscape. It’s low tide now, but the tide will be coming back in soon and will wash it all away. It’s a little game we play in the morning, improving on our designs as the days go by.





I look up and see Justin walking towards us with Jamie in tow; they both look happy and well rested. Of course we’ll probably just lie in the sun until their afternoon nap, like always. But so long as he’s happy, that’s all that matters. I see Maria has packed up us a picnic lunch, so I get up and help him carry everything to our cabana. Gus comes over and welcomes Jamie and Justin; he’s excited as he explains today’s castle design, and all about how we channeled the water around the moat. He’s very proud of our work and I’m just glad I have this time to spend with him as I’m usually busy working.


Bringing Maria and her sister Consuela with us has been a godsend. We have the flexibility to play with the kids during the day and share meals, but also it gives Justin and I time together, alone in the evenings. The first night here Justin discovered how much he loves the beautiful sunsets, and it set the mood for the rest of our honeymoon.





Now no matter what we’ve been up to during the day, we always make time to watch the sun go down together. He’s been taking lots of pictures to use when he gets home to paint. It’s our quiet time, to relax and unwind, and sometimes we talk about what we want for our future and when the new baby comes. This is something we should have been doing all along, but I never made the time or effort before. Now I know it’s something I’ll change in the future, because it makes him so happy and I have to admit that it is ridiculously romantic, just being together.














As you can see he’s more than a little obsessed with his new Nikon D800-E camera. He should be - it cost $2500. But I’m not bitching, really, he can have anything he wants. Besides, he’s getting really good. I think maybe he should have a show of his sunset photographs. I didn’t think they could get any better and then we went to Athens and he just kept improving by the minute.










Santorini is beautiful, with all the white stone buildings and sandy beaches. I’ve never really been one to get excited about nature, but there’s just something about being here that makes you so in tune with your surroundings. I’ve even started taking photos, and not with my camera phone, but with the expensive Nikon that Justin insisted we buy for our trip. And I have to admit that I’m not too bad, maybe I’ll also be featured in Justin’s photography show.












Yea, I have to admit that I’m pretty damn good too…



And he insisted that I take a picture of his handiwork, he’s such a romantic brat…


~~~





Okay, there are those rare moments when he actually wakes me up in the morning, and damn, what a beautiful morning it is. I feel his breath on my groin, and then his long blond hair is tickling my sensitive skin. The feel of his tongue as he starts licking me sends signals to my brain and I can’t help arching my back. I need to feel him taking more of me down his throat. I moan loudly and soon my hands are in his hair. I don’t actually mean to pull so hard but I just become overwhelmed, as I hold on to his head for dear life.









Soon I realize that I’m bucking my hips to meet his downward strokes as his head is bobbing up and down on my shaft. I need this, need him, love him… Oh God, yes! I love him!





My moans have now turned into chants as I call his name over and over again. And then I’m right there, so close and he knows it. I pray that he just keeps going. I need this and I’m not in the mood for games. I need him to take me all the way over the cliff.




And he does. I cry out his name, practically shouting. My hips thrust upwards as I shoot down his throat. I’m pulling on his hair so hard that I’m surprised that I haven’t pulled large chunks out in my hands. My body’s quaking, rippling as I’m filled with waves of pleasure washing over me. It’s only as I start to come down from my euphoric high that I realize that his finger is stroking my prostate. I don’t even remember him penetrating me but it feels so goddamn good!






As I catch my breath I look down at him, seeing him grinning at me. He’s such a clever devil, knowing just what I need. I’m so fucking happy he’s my husband. I really am head over heels in love with him.

It’s isn’t until later that I find out that he had set up his Nikon, so he has pictures of this part of our honeymoon as well. Maybe spending that $2500 dollars on his camera was well worth it…


~~~




We had to get up at the crack of dawn to catch our flight back home, but he still found time for a few more pics. Only this time they were of the sunrise the morning we left…







Yep, he’s a total romantic…



TBC…