- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
More unexpected surprises for the boys…

Title: Christmas Presents…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3657
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion, Lust, Male Pregnancy…
Banner: aaa_mazing
Beta Queen: bigj52

Summary: Justin surprises Brian for Christmas, or does Brian Surprise Justin…

Chapter Summary: More unexpected surprises for the boys…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Chapter Four ~ There’s No Place Like Home…

Justin is literally shocked by Michael’s gambling problem and how much debt he has incurred. He’s just grateful that Brian can raise that much cash on Christmas day. Babylon makes good money these days and being a holiday weekend the cash in the vault is substantial. Besides, after the economy started its downturn and the housing market plunged Brian had safes put in at the loft and his office at Kinnetik where he keeps large amounts of cash on hand in case there’s a run on the banks. Unfortunately, he has to disturb Ted’s holiday as well as Jacob and Ira Steinmann’s - a couple of brothers/bouncers from Babylon. He sends Jacob and Ira to the store to change the locks and take an inventory. Jacob and Ira don’t mind at all as they’re Jewish and the double pay is sweet. They also put in a new security system in case of a break-in. At this point he just can’t trust Michael, who is always telling him how valuable all those comics and toys are.

Justin’s not happy that Brian’s going out on Christmas afternoon but he understands that Brian and Ted have to meet up with the loan sharks and pay Michael’s debt before something serious happens to him. No matter how angry he is with him right now he still loves him like a brother; a stupid, idiotic, selfish, lame-ass brother. But their relationship is strained, too many secrets and deceptions on Michael’s part for Brian to trust him totally.

Brian can’t help wondering how much of this is his fault. He’s always too protective of him, stepped in if he was in a fight. Maybe if he had just let him get his ass kicked good and hard in high school once he would have appreciated everything Brian has done for him, but as it is he just expects it. Brian tells Justin that he should take Jamie and go to Deb’s house with Blake for dinner and that he and Ted will meet them there when everything is resolved. Justin’s worried about their safety but agrees to go, but he’s not happy about it. He wanted to have a romantic dinner at home, just the two of them, well, three of them.

~~~~

Emmett answers the door, so surprised to see Justin, squealing; “Oh Baby, you’re home. We all missed you so much!” Blake and Justin enter the house, noticing that hardly anyone is there yet. It’s just Hunter, Mel and the kids which is funny because Lindsay stated firmly that she and Mel were having their own Christmas dinner. Mel says, “Don’t ask. Apparently she’s too depressed about not adopting Baby J to get out of bed. She insisted I come and bring the kids over for Christmas dinner.” Justin looks at her and asks; “So you’re not going through with this idea of taking Jamie away from us?”

“Justin, it was never about taking the baby away. It was about doing what was best for him. But I can see that now that you’re back that everything is going to be fine. Lindsay may not agree with me right now but she’ll get over it. You have to understand she’s been planning on being his mother for the last seven months, so the idea of not raising him is very hard for her.”

“So I guess my feelings never entered into this. The fact that he’s also my child and you didn’t think I would want a say?”

“Well, Michael told us that you weren’t coming back, that you were living with Brett and you seemed really happy in your new life.”

“WHAT! Why would he say those things? I lived in Brett’s guest house, not the main house and I’ve never slept with him, he’s bi at best. So this is why Brian never told me about Jamie? Wouldn’t answer my calls, or come visit. God, I’m going to kill him!”

“Oh Baby, you know Michael’s always been jealous of you and Brian. But I can’t believe that he would lie about everything to everyone. There must have been some misunderstanding.”

Justin just looks at Emmett like he’s crazy then Carl says; “So it’s Jamie, is it? I was wondering when your daddies were going to get around to naming you. That’s a fine name for a good Irish lad.”

Hunter rolls his eyes and says, “I suppose it’s James. You know I always hated that name and being called Jimmy.”

Justin looks at him and says; “Then it’s a good thing it’s Jamie not Jimmy.”

It’s just about that time they see a very sleepy Gus coming down the stairs from his nap. He sees Justin and starts running towards him, calling his name. He’s so happy to see him and his new baby brother again. He announces to everyone that he’s a big brother now as if they didn’t know. Mel tries to explain to him that he was already a big brother but Gus isn’t buying it. He says; “No Mama, JR is just a girl but Baby J and me are brothers. I’m going to play cowboys and baseball. I’m even going to let him play with my Joes; we’re going to be best friends.”

Debbie comes into the living room and sees Blake and Justin. She asks where Brian, Ted, Ben and Michael are. Hunter had said that Ben and Michael had to get something from the store. Justin says; “Brian and Ted are at a business meeting that couldn’t wait and they will be here as soon as possible.” He doesn’t go into any details so Deb continues with, “I don’t understand. I talked to Michael almost two hours ago and he said he was on his way and what kind of business meeting do you have on Christmas day?”

Justin just looks at her and rolls his lips into his mouth, not saying anything. Once you’ve been with someone for a while you start taking on some of their characteristics. Justin doesn’t know what else to say. It sure as hell isn’t his place to tell the family what’s going on. Blake just puts his hand on his shoulder for comfort and understanding as he also knows what’s going on, having been there when Brian told Ted. He finally says; “Why don’t Blake and I set the table while we wait for everyone?” as they try to take the focus from the missing family members.

Ben and Michael finally make it to Deb’s house. Michael’s in a bad mood so Deb can’t help asking what’s wrong with him. Ben answers that Brian hired a couple of guys to do a complete inventory of the store for Michael as a Christmas present. Ben thinks it’s a great gift as it usually takes Michael several days to do it all by himself. Debbie smiles and says; “So now you can go with me to visit Aunt Rita while Ben is at that conference this week.” Now Michael’s even more pissed; he just glares at Justin somehow thinking this is all his fault.

Deb’s still bitching that it’s not right that Brian and Ted had to have a business meeting on Christmas day as she serves hors d'oeuvres of spinach pies and stuffed mushrooms. Both Justin and Michael feel a little sick to their stomachs as time keeps ticking away with out any word from Brian and Ted and it’s starting to get dark out. Deb asks why they don’t just call them but Michael, Justin and Blake all say “NO” in unison then just look at each other, worried. Deb asks again what’s going on; she knows something is wrong and doesn’t like being kept in the dark.

Justin can’t take it so he makes his way out back for a cigarette to calm his nerves. Brian’s actually quit smoking and he knows he has to as well, but not today. Michael comes out back and stands next to Justin; he wants to be angry with him but he knows it’s not Justin’s fault. He says; “So he told you everything?”

Justin looks at him and says; “I don’t know but he told me enough. Why Michael, why did you say those things about me and Brett? You know it wasn’t true. I was always asking how Brian was, telling you how miserable I was being away from him. I would have come home as soon as you told me about the baby; I missed so much, things that I’ll never be able to make up for now.”

Michael just looks at him, truly sorry, realizing for the first time that this wasn’t about him; that he really interfered in their relationship and that they love each other very much and his petty jealousy was just that. “Things just got out of control and a few little white lies turned into this huge mess and I guess I started believing some of it was true. I didn’t think Brian would want the baby and Lindsay, once she found out, wanted the baby so much. You know she wanted Brian to be JR’s father, not me. I guess I was just jealous of everything - Brian, the baby, you being in Hollywood; I just felt left behind.”

“Michael, you’ll always be Brian’s best friend, no matter what happens. He may be angry with you right now but you know he won’t be able to stay mad at you forever. But you need to let him grow up. You need to let this fantasy of you and him as a couple go; I’m not going anywhere, Michael. I’ll always be a part of Brian’s life, especially now that we have a child. We really love each other and nothing’s going to change that. So please, Michael, stop trying to break us up. We need each other and besides, it isn’t working.”

“You must really hate me for everything I’ve done.”

“No, I don’t hate you. I even understand you a little. What I don’t understand is why you would do this when you have your own family with Ben. You know what a wonderful high it is to be in love with someone and be loved in return. Why would you try and take that away from Brian?”

“I always wanted it to be me. I really thought that it would be once you were gone and… Well, Ben’s sick, he’s been sick for a while now and I don’t think he has much time.”

“I’m so sorry, Michael. I didn’t know.”

“No one does. He wants it that way. You know, to go out with dignity and pride.”

Brian, Ted and Ben are standing, looking out the back windows, watching Justin and Michael. They’re shocked when the two of them turn and hug each other, holding each other for what seemed like an extreme amount of time so that Brian’s jealous streak is pushing its way to the forefront as he opens the door and goes to join them. He takes Michael’s hands off Justin and pulls him into himself, giving Michael a glare that says “Mine, all mine…” But the truth is he’s happy they seem to have found some kind of truce. He just wishes they could but that might take some time.

Debbie comes into the kitchen as the boys make their way back into the house; she hits Michael on the head and yells at Brian for conducting business on Christmas Day. Everything smells great as they sit down to dinner. The tension in the air seems to have disappeared. Everyone’s laughing and making jokes about the huge 14 lb turkey Debbie cooked just so she could send half of it home with Brian who is amazed at the size of it. Justin is also in heaven as his taste buds dance to the flavors of fancy pickles and olives, Caesar salad, fruit salad, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, cranberries and dessert of pumpkin, pecan and apple pies.

He’s laid out on the living room floor, undoing the first button on his pants as Brian reaches down and runs his hand over his now plump belly, smirking as he says, “I’d say you feel like you’re just about at the end of your first trimester.” Their eyes meet and hold each other’s gaze as they read one another, hoping that’s exactly what each of them wants but are too afraid to ask. Brian can’t help himself as he leans down and starts to kiss his boyfriend; the passion soon starts to take over as they hear Carl clear his throat and Debbie yells; “Get a room, there’s small children here.” Gus pipes in with, “It’s okay, Grandma. I know all about the birds and the bees.” Mel just looks at all of them as Gus continues with; “Justin is the beautiful bird that sometimes flies away and Daddy’s the bee that sometimes stings you when he’s mad.”

~~~~

Jamie had just finished up his bottle and was almost asleep as Brian laid him down in his crib. They both stared down at their son, amazed at how perfect he was in every way. He rarely cries and is a very easy baby to care for; both his daddies are so proud of him and could hardly believe he was made from the love they share. Justin couldn’t help letting it slip that he wished that Brian had told him; that he feels so left out and wonders if Brian really wants him there or if he wishes he still didn’t know. Brian looks into Justin’s eyes, realizing how much it must have hurt him to feel so excluded from his pregnancy.

He whispers; “Justin I, I didn’t want to make you feel trapped and I thought that you found someone new, someone better than me. I know that’s no excuse. I know it was wrong but I was scared. I guess I thought you might not want me anymore. Michael told me that you were involved with Brett and that you two were living together.”

“You know that’s not true, right?”

Brian just shrugs his shoulders, saying; “I don’t know. I mean, I’d still understand if you want to go back to him.”

“Brian… Brian there never was a ‘him’. We were never a couple, he has a girlfriend. He’s been with her for years and he sees a couple of guys on the side. I told you already. I love you. I love you, always have and always will.”

“Hey, that’s my line.”

“Yeah, well, it’s true. I’ve loved you since the first night. I told Daphne that next day at school that I loved you and that I was going to live with you; spend my life with you. You’re the one that took their time coming around, finally realizing that you loved me too. I think you do, don’t you?”

“Yes, yes, yes, you silly twat. I’ve loved you right from the start too. You know I’d do anything for you.”

“Really? You’d do anything?”

“Well, I already had your baby. What more could I do to prove that I love you?”

“I know you’re not going to understand my request but I really want you not to sell Michael and Ben’s house or the store. I understand having them put in your name and I understand having them pay rent to you and just letting Michael work at the store and not own it, but please don’t take everything way from them. It’s everything Michael’s ever accomplished. Please don’t take it all away. I don’t know the whole story or why he did what he did but I know he’s hurting and he needs help. If he doesn’t stay on track you can always sell them later on if necessary.”

“Brian just looks at Justin and says, “You know I never thought that you’d be the one sticking up for Michael, you know he wouldn’t do it for you.”

“Well, that’s all I want for Christmas.” Well, that’s not all he wants, but he’s not going to tell Brian what he wants, so it’s better left unsaid.

Brian smirks and says; “I hope that’s not all you want,” as he takes out a silver jewelry box and hands it to Justin. He looks a little nervous as he says, “I bought one for me too and had them inscribed with our names; I was hoping that maybe you’d want to go steady or something.”

“Justin smirks and says; “Or something?”

Brian’s lip quivers a little and he says; “Will you spend your life with me, sunshine?”

He pushes Brian down on the bed and attacks his man, kissing him everywhere. He can’t believe that Brian just asked him to…to…to what? He sits up and asks for clarification as he takes the bracelet out of the box, inspecting it.

Brian says,”It’s made from platinum and black leather,” as he puts it on Justin. Justin raises his eyebrows and Brian says; “Will you marry me, Justin? I’ll buy you a wedding ring as well but maybe we can have engagement bracelets until then.”

Now Justin’s back to seducing Brian again as they pull off each other’s clothing; he sees a matching box inside the drawer of the nightstand. He takes out the matching bracelet and puts it on Brian, saying; “Yes, yes I will marry you Brian Aidan Kinney.” The touch of their hands running over their skin is sending electrical charges through each other, making their need for one another burn like wildfire.

Brian’s had enough as he flips Justin on his back and pulls his pants off by the hem. Then he sheds his as well, kicking them to the side. Just looking down at his now fiancé he’s completely overcome with passion as he starts at his feet, nibbling and licking his way up the insides of Justin’s ankles, legs and thighs finally taking his legs and pushing them over his head. He kisses his perineum, eliciting moans of pleasure from his blond then he licks his way to his scrotum taking one ball into his mouth, sucking gently and then the other. Justin is wiggling and panting as he hears Brian say; “Don’t touch yourself. I want to be the only one to give you pleasure.”

Brian takes sympathy on his young lover as he run his tongue up his vein and around his ridge, finally taking all his penis into his mouth. He starts to work him with his strong jaw muscles as Justin’s moans and groans become louder, echoing through the loft. Brian shushes him to be quiet so they don’t wake Jamie. Justin promises to try but he’s so excited he’s not sure he can. He pulls on Brian’s hair, crying out as he starts to come, covering his mouth with his other hand. Brian crawls up his chest and gives him a taste of his own spunk.

They look into one another’s eyes, no words are necessary to express their love. Justin’s legs are still high above his head when he hears Brian open the tube of lube as he heats it up a little on his fingers. He pushes one then two fingers into Justin and is shocked at how tight he is. He feels just like he did that first night, like he’s still a virgin. Justin’s eyes glaze over at the pleasure of being stretched by Brian. He’s always been so gentle with him as he opens him up for his cock.

Finally Justin whispers; “Brian, please, I need you now…”

Brian grins as he looks up at Justin silently asking what he wants. Justin’s begged him so many times before for them to do it raw, but he wants them to be safe. He reaches in the drawer for a condom but Justin takes his hand and whispers; “I was tested last week and I’m clean.” Brian smiles and coats his shaft; Justin kisses him then he directs both their hands down to Brian’s cock to align him with his hole, never breaking eye contact. He just whispers; “I love you, Brian. I want this more than anything.”

This is so much more than either one expected as they feel each other for the first time, raw - the beautiful pleasure that ripples through them as Brian breaches that first ring of muscle. It burns and stings for just a moment until a slow steady pace is set as he slides into his channel, each thrust creating more friction and gratification as they go. It isn’t long before Brian’s driving at full force, hammering down hard, hitting Justin’s prostate like the head of a nail. Justin is getting so close as he crosses his legs around Brian’s waist. His head flails back and forth on the pillow, ready to scream out Brian’s name.

Brian leans in and nibbles at his neck, whispering in his ear; “Try not to scream and maybe we can make it to round two before Jamie’s next feeding.” Justin’s body shivers and quakes, panting, as tears run down his face, but he didn’t scream at the top of his lungs. Brian, on the other hand couldn’t stop himself from crying out even when he tried not to; he’d just missed this so much and the fact that he was claiming Justin in a way he never had before was more than he could take. Justin just laid there in bed, grinning like a fool. Finally Brian asks him about it and he just smirks and says; “It was the most beautiful feeling I’ve ever felt as you came - feeling your warmth coating my walls with your seed. I know that sounds so corny, but to me it was love. I love you so much, Brian. I’m never going to let you go.”

TBC…