- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Brian’s friends never fail to disappointment him…

Title: Christmas Presents…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3306
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion, Lust, M-Preg…
Beta Queen: BigJ52
Banner: aaa_mazing

Summary: Brian’s friends never fail to disappointment him…

Chapter Five ~ Delusions

Brian sits, stirring sugar into his coffee while he waits for Michael. They agreed to meet up the day after Christmas to sign over the house deeds, and the ownership papers for Red Cape. While waiting for him to show, Brian’s mind wanders to when Justin was in California and how much he needed and missed him. A half an hour later he’s now reading the Wall Street journal wondering what’s taking Michael so long. Finally Michael slides into the seat across from Brian, signaling Kiki for coffee. Michael’s acting slightly nervous, not really looking at Brian, like he has something to hide.

“Tell me, Michael, why did you tell me that Justin and Brett were a couple?”

He looks even more uncomfortable as he plays with his cup and saucer, trying to think of how to answer Brian’s question.

“Brian, I knew they were living together and I just figured they were a couple.”
“That’s not true. Justin was living in the pool house, not the main house and they were never a couple.”

“I guess I didn’t want you to be disappointed when Justin stayed in LA.”
“But Justin didn’t stay in LA. He never planned on staying in LA after the movie was made.”

“He seemed so happy there. I just assumed he’d stay.”

“You lied to me… I missed him and I needed him. You had to know that.”
“You had me, you didn’t need him.”

“I loved him, Michael. Of course I missed him. But you led me to believe that he was in a relationship with Brett. You had no right, Michael.”

“I never believed you loved him. Remember, you don’t do love. Besides, he was just going to hurt you anyways.”

“Michael, I was having his child. I needed him in my life. We missed so much time together. Time that can never be made up. He had a right to be there for me as my pregnancy developed.”

“No, Brian, don’t you see? You didn’t need him, you had me. I was the one took care of you. Besides, I didn’t even know it was his kid.”

“Who the fuck’s kid did you think it was?”

“I didn’t think you’d ever let him top. I just figured it was some trick’s kid that you didn’t even know whose it was.”

“What? You think I’d bottom for some stranger, but not my partner?”

“He’s hardly your partner.”

“Of course he’s my partner.”

Michael ignores that statement. “Well, Lindsay had already decided to raise the baby. So there wasn’t any reason to tell Justin about everything.”

“LINDSAY IS NOT RAISING MY SON!!!”

“Calm down, Brian. Now we both know the right thing to do is to let the girls have the baby. So please stop acting like you’re going to be there for the kid. It’s just a matter of time before you’ll be back to your wicked ways, nailing everything that moves.”

“Michael! Listen. Are you listening? Justin and I are a couple, and we’re going to raise our son together. So please stop acting like you know better than we do.”

“This is the first time I’ve ever been away from him since he’s been born, and I want to get back to him and Justin. So let’s make arrangements to get these papers signed.”

“I’m having second thoughts about that.”

“Hold on there, Michael.”

“What?”

“Nothing’s changed…”

“What do you mean? I figured you came to your senses and all was forgiven.”

“Why the hell would you think that?”

“Because it’s Christmas, and you can never stay mad at me for very long. At least that’s what Justin said.”

“I think you must have misunderstood. Justin begged me not to throw you out on your ass. But I still insist you sign over the property deeds to the house and comic book store.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“I told you yesterday I expected you to give a full confession about your gambling problem to the whole family.”

“I can’t… I won’t!”

“You can and you will… Or I will, and I’ll also evict you from your house and sell the store.”

“But you just said you told Justin I can stay.”

“You can, if you do what we discussed yesterday. I paid off your gambling debt, and saved your ass from those loan sharks. Yet you don’t seem the least bit grateful. What’s wrong with you?”

“Wrong with me?”

“Michael, I told you, you have to take responsibility for your actions. That includes acknowledging your mistakes in front of your mother and the gang. Justin asked me to let you rent back your house. But if you miss one payment you’re out. End of discussion.”

“But Ben doesn’t know…”

“He will soon enough.”

“I’m going to look like a failure.”

“Grow some balls, Michael. Just grow up.”

“What about the store?”

“I should just sell it.”

“No. No, you can’t. It’s all I have.”

“You don’t have it, Michael. Remember, I changed the locks. But Justin asked that I let you continue to work there.”

“So now I’m indebted to him? He’s going to hold this over me from now on, isn’t he?”

“No, Michael. He’s not a vindictive little asshole. That’s you.”

“If you let me sell my action figures, I bet I could pay you back a lot of the money.”

“Weren’t you listening yesterday? I told you the store and all its contents have been forfeited when I took possession of the store.”

“But I’ve had some of them since I was a little kid.”

“A grown man doesn’t need dolls.”

“Fuck you!”

“Michael, I’ll let you continue to work at the store but I’ll be hiring a new manager. Also the daily sales records will be sent to Ted at the end of each business day.”

“Why can’t I be the manager? It’s my store.”

Brian just glares at Michael to get his point across.

“Because I plan on expanding the business to sell electronics, video games and computers. There’s no way that store can turn a profit just from comics.”

“But I don’t know anything about electronics or computers.”

“Well, I guess you’ll have to learn, or you can put your application in at the Pac ‘N Save.”

“Brian…”

“I don’t care, Michael. I’m not going to own a business that doesn’t turn a profit. It just isn’t smart business practice.”

“You know, sometimes I really hate you!”

“And here I thought I just did you a favor. I should have let those thugs just murder you.”

Michael’s in shock as he just stares into space.

“Now I’m going to visit the girls. I’ll have Mel draw up all the papers transferring the title of the business and the house into my name. You can come along and get some practice confessing your sins. I don’t really care but by midnight tonight it will be common knowledge to our little gang what’s happened. So you have just about the next twelve hours to fess up.”

~~~

“Brian, what a surprise! Where’s Baby J?”

“He’s home with his father. Now we need to talk, Lindsay.”

“You’re so right, Brian. I knew you’d come to your senses. I knew you’d never be able to handle raising a baby.”

“It’s not that kind of a talk, Linds… Justin and I are planning on raising him together, as a family.”

“Brian! That’s never going to work! I doubt that you and Justin can even stay a couple for very long. Soon you’ll be bringing home tricks and he’ll just leave you again.”

“It’s so nice to know you have so much faith in me. Christ, Lindsay, can’t you see I’ve grown up?”

“That will be the day!”

“Forget it, Lindsay. I’m not budging on this.”

“Oh, I think you will. Now I want custody of him right away, or I’ll have no choice but to take you to court.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me, Linds. You have no legal authority to take my son away from his fathers.”

“We’ll see what the court has to say once I tell them all about your hedonistic lifestyle. What with all the drinking and drugs, not to mention your wild sex parties, and multiple sex partners. Do you even know for sure that Justin’s the father?”

“Yes, Linds! I think I remember whose cock has been up my ass!”

“Ssssh! You two are going to wake the kids. It’s nap time!”

“Mel! He won’t even discuss the possibility of giving us custody of Baby J.”

“His name is Jamie. I told you that last night when I got home, Lindsay. I also told you I wouldn’t help you with this lame-brained idea of taking Brian and Justin to court. Do you really want to air our dirty laundry for all to see?”

“I can’t believe you’re taking their side!”

“Lindsay, I’m not taking anybody’s side.”

“But I want the baby! And I won’t stop until I have legal custody.”

~~~

Justin’s still in awe as he looks down at his son cooing, kicking his feet as Justin blows raspberries on his belly. He has Justin’s creamy porcelain skin and deep blue eyes, but he’s long. He’ll be tall like Brian and he seems to have Brian’s chin; he truly is a beautiful child.

Jennifer and Molly are due any minute; they haven’t seen him yet. Yesterday was the first day they’d taken him out in public. The only reason that Debbie, Michael and the girls have seen him is because they’ve pushed their way into the loft when Brian was recuperating and Maria wasn’t able to stop them.

Brian comes in from his morning meetings with Lindsay and Michael. He’s exhausted and frustrated. It seems like neither Michael nor Lindsay would listen to reason. He’s had it with their attitudes. Michael is a totally ungrateful shit who acts like Brian owes it to him to pay his debts. And Lindsay is totally delusional if she thinks that Brian and Justin would ever consider giving up custody of their son.

He’s barely in the door when Deb comes barging through. She throws her arms around Brian, telling him what a saint he is for partnering with Michael in his comic book store.

“Partnering? What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Michael said that he and you are now partners. That you’ve decided to invest in the comic book store, basically as a silent partner.”

“Trust me, I’m not going to be very silent.”

“What’s wrong? Michael seemed so happy.”

“I can’t believe the little asshole lied to you about what’s happened.”
“What’s happened?”

“I wanted him to tell you. I think the truth would be best if it came from him.”

“Would someone please tell me what’s going on?”

“Michael has started gambling, he has a problem. He’s overextending himself financially. He’s behind on his rent payments for the shop and the house payment.”

“No. That can’t be right. Michael would never do something like that.”

“Why do you think Ted and I were late to Christmas dinner yesterday? We had to pay off a loan shark, or they were going to harm Michael.”

“I’m sorry, I just don’t believe it. Michael’s never been in trouble before.”

“You’ve always been blind when it comes to Michael’s faults. Trust me, he’s no angel.”

“He’s a good boy. He would never do something stupid like that.”

“Don’t blame me for this, Debbie! It’s not my fault that he’s never grown up, never taken responsibility for his actions!”

“What’s that supposed to mean? You think I’m to blame?”

“You raised him…”

“Meaning what?”

“I mean he’s learned from your example. Deceiving people when it suited your needs.”

“I have no idea what that means. I’ve never deceived anyone.”
“Making up some story about his father being a war hero. Really! You should have just owned up to being single and getting knocked up at seventeen.”

“How dare you!”

“Please, Deb. Everyone knows the truth. You didn’t even tell him the truth when he met his father. So what if he is a drag queen? You should have told him instead of teaching him to lie when it’s something you don’t what to admit to.”

“I can’t believe you just said that… You have no right to question me about that!”

“I’m not questioning you. I’m stating the truth. No wonder he lies to cover his ass. The only punishment he’s ever gotten is a slap across the back of his head. You didn’t do him any favors.”

“I don’t know what to say?”

“Just stop letting him slide. Make him take some responsibility.”

“I just can’t believe he did all those things you said he did.”

“Open your eyes, for Christ sake.”

“I refuse to believe you! You should be ashamed of yourself, saying such horrible things!”

With that, Debbie slaps Brian hard, across his face then storms out of the loft.

~~~

Brian runs his hand through his hair, and contemplates making a drink. But he doesn’t. He no longer drinks when he’s stressed. He has Jamie to think about, and he refuses to become a drunk like his father.

Justin comes and stands behind him, rubbing his shoulders to help him relax, telling him to just let it go. Only Michael can change his own behavior. It’s not Brian’s fault that Michael has never learned to manage money, or face reality. He asks if he’s had lunch yet. Then he mentions that his mom and sister will be there soon. He suggests that they order something in, or even go out to lunch.

Molly’s still infatuated with Brian as she sits and flirts with him across the table. Jennifer’s playing with Jamie, beaming. She’s so proud of her grandson. Justin is setting the table and transferring the Chinese food into serving bowls, knowing how much Brian hates to eat directly from the cartons. He’s ordered enough food to feed an army, but he loves having leftovers so he has something for his midnight snack.

Surprisingly, Brian enjoys spending the afternoon with Jennifer and Molly. Justin seems happy having everyone he loves nearby. It was really hard for him when he was in LA, with his family so far away. Especially Brian. He never dreamed that things could have changed so fast for them. It’s obvious how much they love one another. It’s just too bad that neither one of them was able to verbalize it sooner.

Everything for Brian just seems easier when Justin’s around. Even with everything that’s been happening, Brian feels grounded with Justin there with him. He feels like he can take on anything, and he’s not going to let Lindsay or Michael spoil it for him. He never was able to spend much time with Gus when he was Jamie’s age, and he feels like he missed out on so much. Just holding him close, staring into his deep blue eyes makes his heart swell and his love for him just keeps growing.

Later that afternoon the three of them are lying on the bed, napping, when Michael starts pounding on the loft door. At least he can’t just let himself in now that Brian’s taken his key back. Justin slowly gets up, making his way to the door.

“What the fuck do you want, Michael? Haven’t you caused enough problems for one day?”

“Where is he?”

“He’s sleeping, Michael. Please don’t wake him or Jamie up.”

“The hell I won’t! Brian! Brian. Get up, you bastard!”

A sleepy Brian comes down the stairs from the bedroom.

“What now, Michael?”

“What did you tell my mother?”

“I believe the question should be, why didn’t you tell your mother?”

“I can’t believe you told her I have a gambling problem!”

“You do, don’t you?”

“No! No, I don’t. That was just a run of bad luck.”

“A run of bad luck that I paid off, if I remember correctly.”

“You had no right telling her that.”

“We had an agreement, remember? We discussed this earlier, and you still have to sign over the store and the house to me.”

“I don’t think so…”

“What?”

“I never agreed to that. I’ve decided I’m not going to do that.”

“You owe me, Michael!”

“I’ve decided that we’ll call it even. All you have to do is give Lindsay custody of Jamie.”

“Have you lost your mind?”

“This is how I see it. You gift me the debt you paid, and give Lindsay custody or I’ll testify against you in court for her.”

“Are you actually threatening me?”

“I’m simply negotiating with you.”

“There’s a name for what you’re doing, Michael, and it’s called extortion.”

“Call it what you will, you know the terms of the agreement. Take it or leave it.”
“I’m not afraid of you or Lindsay.”

“What? You’re making a mistake, Brian. You’re going to lose both your sons.”

“I doubt that. I doubt that you two can actually afford to hire a lawyer. So take me to court. But you won’t win.”

“You wouldn’t chance losing your sons.”

“Try me… Now I hope you know what a big mistake you’re making.”

“That’s it? You’re not even going to consider it?”

“Get out… I don’t even know you anymore.”

With that Justin opens the loft door and ushers Michael out, shaking his head.

“Unbelievable… How can he think he’ll ever win?”

“He’s an even bigger fool than I thought. Let him and Linds take me to court. No judge will ever take Jamie away from you. Even if they have a case against me, you’re the perfect father. So let them try.”

Again Brian considers pouring himself a drink but stops… He checks Jamie and he’s fast asleep in his crib, sucking his thumb.

“Come here.”

Brian looks up at Justin and sees that lustful look in his eyes. It going straight to his cock and soon he’s sporting a woody. He makes sure Jamie’s all tucked in and comfortable. Then he makes his way up the stairs to the bed, pushing Justin down on his back.

“God, I missed you so much.”

Justin’s eyes sparkle as a grin spreads across his face. Soon Brian is running kisses around his neck, making him wiggle and squirm from Brian’s breath on his skin. He grinds himself against Brian’s cock, loving the feelings surging through his groin. Justin’s in heaven knowing that he and Brian are now committed to one another and have decided to give up condoms and finally be together raw.

Justin’s eyes have glassed over and he’s drooling as he chants Brian’s name, anticipating all the beautiful sensations as their flesh glides against each other in the most intimate way.

“Brian, Brian, Brian…”

Brian stares deep into his eyes as he aligns himself with his rosebud, gently nudging him with his plump head, teasing him as he starts to penetrate him. Justin’s now panting as he feels Brian fill his channel, caressing his tight walls, sending ripples of pleasure right to his fingertips and toes. Brian increases his thrusts, loving the silky sensations as they send wave after wave spiraling through them both.

They’re both on sensory overload, no longer able to hold back their orgasms. Justin clamps down hard on Brian’s dick as he shakes uncontrollably, feeling the vibrations pulsate through him. Brian holds off as long as he can as Justin’s walls contract and release him, pumping him until his cum coats Justin’s warm walls.

“Oh God, Brian… I love being able to feel your warm spunk deep inside of me. I love the sensation of it running down my ass onto my thighs.”

Brian quickly rolls him over spreading his cheeks, lapping at his sweet juices. His tongue is so warm and slick that it brings Justin to climax again, shooting across the sheets below.

TBC…