- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Justin’s worried everything seems to be going to perfect…

Title: Christmas Presents…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3067
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion, Lust, M-Preg…
Beta Queen: BigJ52
Banner: aaa_mazing

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Summary: Justin’s worried everything seems to be going to perfect…

Chapter Thirteen ~ Almost Perfect…

They’ve had a great time vacationing with Jennifer, Molly and Gus. Justin’s happy that they all seem to accept each other as family. Jennifer considers Gus her grandson just as much as she does Jamie. And now that the cat’s out of the bag, she’ll soon be planning for her next grandchild. She plans on playing an active role in all their lives, having them spend weekends with her, as well as taking them on day trips, and spoiling them like any doting grandmother would.

It was their last evening together before they caught their flight back in the morning to cold and dreary Pittsburgh. Justin wanted to make it special, deciding to have a barbeque on the beach, so they could all relax and enjoy their remaining time together. Justin made shish kebab, fresh corn, along with skewers of pineapple, peaches and apples. He loved how the fruit caramelized, bringing out all the naturally sweet juices.

They sat out on the patio enjoying their feast, and sipping champagne, with sparkling cider for Gus, Molly and Justin. Jennifer couldn’t help reflecting on the past week and how wonderful it was to spend time together. She missed spending time with Justin, especially after him being in Hollywood for most of last year. This was a much-needed vacation to enjoy her family, her rapidly expanding family. She’s so excited about Justin’s pregnancy, she just hopes she will be able to keep his secret.

There was a time when Brian would have been running for the hills just thinking about having a family barbeque, but those days have long since passed. It’s now dark out and the stars are shining high above them. Brian is pointing out all the constellations to Gus and Molly, they even saw a shooting star. Justin said they should all make a wish. Brian pulls him in close, telling him, “I already have everything I’ve ever wished for.”

Justin can’t help grinning, loving how open and attentive Brian is these days. Jennifer’s not the only one loving their vacation, Justin’s happy that Brian and he have finally gotten away together. Having canceled several vacations in the past, he truly appreciates the quality time spent together. He hears Jamie waking up through the baby monitor, and goes to check on him.

When he brings him out to the patio to give him his bottle, Jennifer asks if she can do that. She knows how much she’s going to miss him once she returns home. She still can’t get over how much he looks like Brian, yet he acts like Justin at that age. The campfire is still popping and crackling in the background and Molly whispers something in Justin’s ear. The two siblings disappear for a few minutes, returning with their hands full of marshmallows, graham crackers and Hershey bars.

Soon they’re all toasting marshmallows over the fire. Justin’s shocked to learn that Brian’s never had a s’more before. He’s never gone camping, and his parents never allowed them to have many sweets, except for the annual chocolate chocolate-chip birthday cake. Brian’s tastes buds are dancing with delight as he enjoys the sticky treat. He wanted to believe that he wouldn’t like it, because he rarely likes sweets, but he can’t help moaning slightly as he devours the s’more.

Later that evening Brian tucks Gus in, after reading him another chapter of ‘Treasure Island’. He promises him they’ll continue the story back at the loft when he starts spending time there. They had planned on having Gus return for one more week-long visit, but Melanie but a stop to that. She felt like Gus needed to be spending more time with them. Brian decided not to argue with them, figuring that there would be plenty of time for that when they returned.

The following morning they hug and kiss each other good-bye, and promise that they’ll see each other soon. It’s obvious that Gus doesn’t want to go home yet, so Brian promises him that they’ll go to the zoo once he’s back home. Gus keeps looking back over his shoulder on the way to the car, blowing kisses to Brian and Justin. Justin’s taking pictures with his camera phone, capturing all of Gus’s sweetness and innocence, knowing that they’ll soon be framed and sitting on their dresser.

“What’s this?”

“Oh, my mom left it. It’s from Deb. She forgot to give it to us when she got here.”

“Justin. You know he’s never going to wear that.”

“Oh Brian, it’s not that bad. Besides he can wear it to sleep in. By the time it’s summer in Pittsburgh he’ll have outgrown it. And he won’t ever have to be seen in public wearing it.”

“Okay, but I sure hope he pukes on it.”

“I’m sure Deb meant well.”

“It’s just like one of those ridiculous t-shirts she’s always wearing.”

“Actually, it’s better. Just think, it could say something like ‘Spawn of Satan’.”

“Very funny…”

“You love me.”

“So I guess from all the art supplies, you plan on painting this afternoon?”

“Yeah. You want to be my model? Maybe you could hold Jamie, and I could capture you both on canvas.”

“You really think he’s going to sit still for that long?”

“I’m more worried about you. I usually capture your essence when you’re busy working, reading or sleeping.”

“I’m sure I can sit still long enough for you to recreate my greatness.”

“Always the modest one.”

“You so love me.”

Brian gets comfortable lying with Jamie asleep on his stomach. It’s only a matter of a few minutes before they’re both sound asleep. Justin gazes at his family and his heart swells; never in a million years did he think he’d ever have all his dreams come true. He remembers babysitting JR, and Daphne asking him when he and Brian were going to have kids. At the time just the question made him uncomfortable, and a little sad.

He was sure he’d have to pursue another relationship to ever have a family. Yes, they’ve come a long way over the last year, and his heart can’t help aching a little, thinking about how much he missed out on while being in California. He did a lot of growing up being so far away from home. Sure, in the beginning it was exciting living by the ocean, and working in the movies. The endless parties, and so many perfectly sculpted men to indulge in. But none of them held a candle to what he had left behind. He missed Brian right from the beginning, missed the closeness and the intimacy that they shared. The intimacy that you only have from knowing one another so very well.

His mind keeps drifting, and all he can hear now is his mother asking when they plan on getting married. It still makes him cringe, thinking about his mother talking about them finally making a commitment to one another, knowing that she knew that it meant they were no longer using protection. Talking about sex with his mother has never been easy, but before when he was younger he used it like a badge of honor. He made sure she understood that he was sexually involved and loving it. Christ, he still can’t believe that he told that shrink that he liked sucking cock, and that he was good at it too. The things he used to do for shock value; he has really become modest in his old age at just twenty-two.

Now he was about to marry his sex god, the man of his dreams. Maybe his mother was right, maybe they should get married before the new baby comes. He might be too busy, and possibly too exhausted to plan a wedding later on. But maybe he’s just scared, scared that it might change things between him and Brian. Or maybe Brian might back out at the last minute. Then what would that mean for their relationship? He can feel his tears starting, and he knows it’s just his hormones; this pregnancy thing has him on a rollercoaster of emotions.

He wipes the tears from his eyes, and goes in to wash his face. Why is he crying? Why is he having all these negative thoughts? Brian hasn’t given him any reason to doubt that their future is anything but bright. He’s been totally supportive but maybe it’s just the ghost of Brian’s past that’s haunting his thoughts. He feels Brian’s arms come around his waist from behind.

“Hey, what’s with all the tears?”

“I don’t know…”

“Justin. This is no time to start keeping secrets from me.”

“I guess I’m just being emotional.”

“Yeah, I remember being like that. You can’t let yourself get carried away, things are rarely as bad as you’re feeling.”

“I guess I’m just a little scared.”

“Scared of what?”

“I don’t know…”

“Justin.”

“Scared that everything is going too well. Scared that the other shoe is going to drop, and things will fall apart.”

Brian pulls him into his arms, kissing his neck and whispering in his ear.

“Everything’s going to be fine. Trust me, things have never been so good.”

“I know, that’s what I’m afraid of.”

“Justin. I understand that you might not believe in me, that you might have some doubts. Lord knows my track record is for shit, but I’ve changed. Parenthood has a way of making everything clearer. Being responsible for another person, especially one so small and defenseless makes you have a sense of responsibility, a reason to be a better person. I didn’t get that when Gus was born. I think that’s because the munchers kept me at bay. But with Jamie, I’m totally committed, and not just with Jamie, with us too. I’m in this for the long haul. I need you in my life. Don’t give up on me. I need you just as much as you need me.”

Justin wraps his arms around Brian’s neck, and stands on his tippy toes to kiss him passionately.

“Oh Brian. I love you so much, and I do believe in us. I do but I’m just an emotional wreck right now.”

“Yeah. All those hormones are playing havoc with your psyche.”

“Is Jamie still sleeping?”

“Yeah. Now come here… Brian takes his hand and walks him into the bedroom. They lie down next to one another and start kissing, running their hands all over one another. Soon they find themselves naked and writhing. Justin rolls Brian over on his back and climbs up onto his lap. Brian stares up at Justin, loving how beautiful he looks; he seems to be glowing with happiness. Justin rubs himself against Brian’s cock, letting his balls graze over Brian’s, sending electrical charges through both of them.

Justin leans back with hooded eyes, loving the sensations that are now flooding his body. Little moans escape him as he motions for Brian to hand him the lube. He coats Brian’s firm member and then positions himself above, slowly lowering himself onto Brian’s dick. He loves the intense pressure that he feels as he consumes Brian, engulfing him completely until he hits his prostate, sending out waves of pleasure.

Slowly he starts raising and lowering himself. Brian’s cock is gliding in his channel, caressing his walls, ripples of pleasure radiate to consume his senses. He continues to ride Brian’s member with his eyes closed and his mouth open. He loses himself in all the sensations, letting himself drift into oblivion, close as he teeters on the edge.

His body is covered in a sheen of perspiration, unable to stop his climax from claiming him. Brian’s hands are on his hips, holding him steady, as his body jerks and spasms. Leaning his head back he finally shoots, coating his chest as he falls over the edge.

Brian grins up at him as he slowly falls back down to earth. His cum is running down his belly, pooling on his thighs. He opens his eyes, whispering, “That was incredible! I mean totally amazing! I’ve never felt my orgasm so strongly, so intense. God! You’re simply the best!”

Brian just continues to smile up at him. He decides not to be so smug and tell him he knows. He just wants Justin to glow in the aftermath, to know that was all just for him. And Justin feels it, feels so special and so loved. He leans down and kisses Brian passionately, expressing all his emotions.

~~~

Justin’s cell phone rings and it startles them both awake. Justin answers it, surprised by the voice on the other end.

“Justin. I need to talk with you. I feel horrible about how I acted when you left. I know I was an asshole, treating you badly for no reason and I wanted to explain.”

“Connor?”

“Yeah, it’s me. I miss you.”

“Connor, listen you don’t need to explain. I told you when we first met that I wasn’t looking for any kind of relationship.”

“I know. But things change. I’ve changed. I need to see you.”

“No. Why?”

“I miss you. I need you in my life.”

“No. No, stop! I told you, I was involved in a serious relationship. I’m in love with Brian.”

“Yes, but we both know the long-distance relationship thing wasn’t working for you two. Besides if he really loved you, he never would have let you go.”

“No one lets me do anything! I don’t need anyone’s permission.”

“I didn’t mean it that way. I just meant that… that I think I’m in love with you.”

“No. No, no, no. Just stop. Now hear me. Brian and I are together. We love each other, and we’re planning on getting married. I never had those kinds of feelings for you. Never. And you know that. We talked about this on several occasions.”

“I don’t believe you. There was something between us. If you’d just given us a chance, I know you’d feel the same way too.”

Brian lies awake with his eyes closed. He has no idea who Justin’s talking with, but he can only assume that it’s someone that Justin had a relationship with in California. But when they talked, Justin always said that there never was anyone special in his life. Now Brian can’t help but wonder if he has competition for Justin’s heart. If he might lose him to this mysterious man from California.

“Listen! Are you listening to me? I Love Brian… I always have, and I always will… We’re getting married. We have a family together. A life together and it’s everything I’ve always wanted.”

“What do you mean, you have a family? Are you pregnant or something?”

“Yes. That’s exactly what I mean. Plus we have an infant son. My life is better than I even imagined it could be, and it doesn’t include you.”

“I think this would go better if we talked in person. I’ve already made reservations to fly out to Pittsburgh. I can’t wait to see you.”

“Connor! Connor! I’m not in Pittsburgh. I’m out of state on vacation. I don’t want to see you, or talk to you in person. Besides it wouldn’t change a thing.”

“But Justin, I really think I’m in love with you!”

“Remember the day we met? I told you I wasn’t interested in dating you. I told you I was in a long-term relationship. That I planned to do the movie, and then return to the man I loved. Nothing’s changed.”

“Please don’t hang up. Justin? Don’t you even want to try?”

“Good-bye, Connor. Don’t call me again.”

Justin hangs up. He feels bad that he had to be so blatant to Connor, but he just wasn’t listening. Of course his phone starts ringing again, and after several rings he answers it, afraid that it might wake Brian, even though Brian’s been lying next to him this whole time, and has probably heard everything he’s said. But that doesn’t bother him, because he has nothing to hide from Brian. He’s totally committed to them, and their future.

“Connor, listen, I’m only going to say this once. Then I’m hanging up and turning my phone off. If you call again I’ll block your phone number. Okay? Now, you’re not my boyfriend, you’re not even my friend. You’re just someone that I met and had casual sex with. It meant nothing to me, you mean nothing to me. So please make this easier on yourself and just hang up and let it go. I’m with Brian. I’m with Brian and I always have been, even if we lived three thousand miles apart. I love him. Him and only him.”

With that Justin hangs up the phone and tosses it on the bed as he gets up to take a piss. Of course it rings again and Brian answers it.

“Yeah?”

“Justin, I knew you couldn’t not take my call. I heard your little speech, but I think we need to talk in person. I need to see you. Please tell me where you are? I’ll meet you. He doesn’t even have to know. I just need to see you. Justin? Justin? Justin, are you there?”

“Yeah?”

“Oh thank God. I knew you missed me. Now tell me where you are.”

“1791 Palm Street, Clearwater, Florida.”

“Okay, great. I got it. Your voice seems deeper, or is that my imagination?”

“Umm…”

“Okay, okay never mind. I’ll fly out to see you. God, I miss you so much.”

Brian hangs up, and immediately knows that he shouldn’t have done that. He knows Justin is going to be furious with him, but he just couldn’t resist. He had to know who this ‘Connor’ was, who his competition was.

~~~

Justin comes back and lies down next to Brian, spooning him from behind. Loving the security of holding him in his arms, he daydreams about their future and their wedding. He kisses Brian’s shoulder and snuggles down again, slowly drifting back to sleep. When he wakes several hours later he finds Brian sitting out on the patio, giving Jamie his bottle. He yawns, stretching his muscles as he wakes up. He sits next to Brian to watch the sunset.

He’s inspired to paint so he sets up his easel, and soon images start taking form on the canvas as he captures all the orange and pink hues reflecting on the ocean.

TBC…