- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The boys relax in the sun enjoying their honeymoon…

Title: Christmas Presents…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3174
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion, Lust, M-Preg…
Beta Queen: BigJ52
Banner: aaa_mazing

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Summary: The boys relax in the sun enjoying their honeymoon…


Chapter Twenty Seven ~ It’s All Greek To Me…

I walk from the ballroom and through the lobby, with Justin in my arms; he’s laughing all the way back to our suite. He slides his arms around my neck, and I hold him close as we cross the threshold into our new life. Even though he hasn’t been drinking he is high on life, and maybe happier than I’ve ever seen him before. His eyes sparkle as I lie him down on the bed; he looks up at me with a look of wonder in his eyes. It’s so similar to the first night I brought him home to my bed. Reading all his love and trust he has for me stirs up something deep within. Hasn’t this man of mine evoked enough emotions from me already tonight? Yet it seems that this is just the beginning. He reaches up running his finger across the tented fabric of my dress pants, increasing my blood flow.

I guess I wasn’t fast enough for my pushy husband as he grabs hold of my tie and pulls me closer to him. Our lips caress one another’s as his tongue makes its way into my mouth, deepening our kiss. Soon I’m feeling confined by my clothes and I need to disrobe. Sitting back I actually hear him whimper at the loss of contact between the two of us. After shedding my suit jacket and shirt I lean back down to resume our kiss. But he’s now distracted as he pulls at my belt, and then his hands are on my zipper, freeing my cock. His desire for me is intensifying by the minute, and he is still fully clothed. I strip him of his suit, letting it fall on top of mine on the floor. Any other day I would have had a hissy fit at the thought of our designer clothing lying on the floor, getting wrinkled. But tonight it doesn’t matter. Nothing matters but him, and pleasing him.





Hovering above my now beautifully naked husband, I can’t help thinking he is the most handsome man alive. His porcelain skin is flushed, and the soft blond peach fuzz covering his limbs is starting to glisten. I place butterfly kisses all over his face, neck and shoulders, soon he’s moaning with desire. I can’t resist kissing his perfectly round belly that holds our unborn child. A reminder to be gentle with him, even though I want to ravage and devour him. Slow, slow is better. Slow is sensual, and slow is driving him crazy with need. Not that I’d ever tease my boy.





I nuzzle my face into his bush, as his hairs tickle my lips. Shifting a little, I start kissing his inner thighs, nibbling him, making him shiver. I work my way towards his perineum, knowing how much it turns him on. He now has his legs stretched open welcoming me. Since he’s asking so nicely, how can I refuse? So I lick his pucker, swirling my tongue around then I push forward, breaching his opening. I hear him laughing, but before I can even ask, he says, “Now I know what rimming is.”





Yes, tonight is very nostalgic for both of us. I guess it truly is a new beginning, a journey that will have no end. I snap the lube open and squirt a dollop of the cool gel onto my fingers, circling his rosebud, feeling him relax. He’s such a horny little boy, I’m surprised he’s not begging. I know how turned on he is, I can feel it by the way he holds his body. That’s the thing about being with someone for years, you get to know every sound and nuance, anticipating their next wish.

I sit back admiring his beauty, then I move up, licking my way from his ankles to his groin. I continue kissing him back up his chest, to just below his left ear where I know he’s most sensitive. His legs circle my body, since he’s no longer able to stretch them high over his head. Our little butterball has restricted his movements these days. I run kisses around his neck as he wriggles beneath me, then I kiss him passionately on his lips. Leaning forward, resting my weight on one arm, I reach down between us and align myself with him. I love watching his expression as I penetrate him, filling him as I glide inside.

He arches his back taking more of me in, pulling me closer. Our lips find each other’s again, and our tongues dance just like our bodies. We’re both loving the sensations as they build, taking us both to a heightened state of arousal. He throws his head back into the pillow, closing his eyes as his mind takes him to that special place. He’s moaning as our rhythm increases, and soon I feel him tightening his walls around me, squeezing me as I drive deeper. My thrusting is not only bringing him closer to the edge, it’s pulling me along with him.





I feel all those tingly sensations start and soon they’re spiraling throughout my limbs. His breathing has increased, and he’s panting. I know he’s right there too, as I feel his legs trembling. Sometimes I love him so much I want to crawl deep inside of him, and never come out. We’re both on the brink of our climax, so I thrust, one, two, three more times and we fall over the edge. He quivers and shakes as I hold him close, riding out the last waves of our orgasm.





I love watching him come down from cloud nine. He’s so fucking beautiful covered in a slight sheen, glowing like an angel. He’s lost in the intense sensations that continue to pulse through him until he’s practically asleep in my arms. I lean down and kiss him once more, whispering how much I love him. Then I roll off him and pull him in close so that I’m spooning his body, resting the palm of my hands on our butterball.

I can feel our son under my touch, just starting to move around a lot. I remember what it was like when I first felt Jamie moving in my belly, that’s when I knew for sure that I could never let him go. Not that I ever really considered it, but the girls were always trying to make me feel like I was unfit to be a fulltime father. But once Justin came back to me, I knew I could do anything if he was here with me. God, I love him so much, and now he’s really mine in every possible way.

~~~

Several hours later, I wake to hear Justin moaning and making yummy noises from across the room.

“Justin? What’s going on?”

But all I get in response is, “Mmm, so good!” followed by a few more moans.

“Justin. Why are you sitting in the chair across the room masturbating in the middle of the night?”

“Mmm. Gelato…” followed by some slurpy noises.

“What? Gelato?”

“Brian. This is so good! It’s better than sex!”

“What the fuck? Justin. Nothing is better than sex.”

I join Justin in the big overstuffed chair, taking the ice cream carton from him, tasting the Gelato.

“Yeah, this is amazing!”

It’s one of my indulgences that I developed when I was pregnant. I hold the container out of Justin’s reach.

“Brian. Aren’t you going to share it with me?”

“Justin. You’ve already eaten most it,”

“I’m eating for two.”

“You know you can only get away with saying that for the next few months. Maybe you should slow down. You don’t want to have to join a gym once our butterball’s born.”

“Did you just call me fat?”

“No. No, of course not. But there’s a good chance all this ice cream isn’t just going to go to your perfectly round ass.”

Justin stands looking at himself in the mirror. The problem is he can’t see behind himself because of his protruding belly.

“Brian. Do you think my stomach is bigger than yesterday?”

“I think it’s bigger than it was a half an hour ago. You’ve consumer 80% of this carton of Gelato.”

“Do you still love me?”

I look at him, silently praying that his tears aren’t back.

“Yes! I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.”

Even as I hear the words come out of my mouth, I knows it’s some line from a cheesy 70s song. Thank God it was popular before he was born, and he’s never heard it before.

“Really?”

“Yes, now come here. Let’s go back to bed.”

“Did you save me the last spoon of Gelato?”

I hand him the container. “Yes, you little twat.”

Because I know better than to eat the last bite.

~~~

The sun is shining brightly as Justin sleeps sprawled out on the big king-size bed. I take the time to call Ted, verifying that everything is set and confirmed for our honeymoon in Greece. The plane leaves this afternoon at two, and the limo is picking us up at noon out front. Ted has arranged for all our luggage to be delivered and checked in at the international terminal at the airport. Our passports and tickets are all together and in my briefcase. All we have to do is arrive and go through the check-in process.

I look over at Sleeping Beauty who’s now snoring slightly, and I can’t help but want to jump his bones. But knowing him he’ll be more interested in breakfast. He has a healthy appetite these days, even more so than before. So I lean down and gently kiss him awake, although he’d rather just continue to sleep. So I whisper, “Good Morning, Mr. Taylor-Kinney.”

His eyes slowly open and his sunshine smile spreads across his face.

“Today’s our first day as husband and husband.”

He looks so happy it makes my heart sing. I’m finally getting it right after so many years of getting it wrong. He begins to wake from his comatose sleep, as he smells the coffee I’ve set next to the bed for him.

“Is that for me?”

“Yes, of course. I’ve already drank a whole pot by myself, besides yours is decaf.”

He sticks his tongue out at me, he hates decaf but he’s getting used to it. He looks around for the breakfast tray and I can’t help smirking at him. I lean over and hand him a plate of blueberry muffins and custard-filled doughnuts. Now he’s really smiling that sunshine smile of his.

“Thanks! This is so sweet of you. Do you know how much I love you?”

“I know how much you love pastries in the morning.”

He flicks his tongue out at me again, looking adorable.

“Now hurry up so we can take a shower. We’re meeting everyone for brunch before we leave for the airport.”

They’re already seated, drinking coffee and juice when we enter the private dining room. Emmett has outdone himself again. There’s every kind of breakfast, I mean brunch food, imaginable, spread out on the side table, with waiters hovering to fill our coffee cups and remove any dishes as we go back for seconds. I insisted that Maria and Consuela join us, after all they’ll be traveling with us on our honeymoon. I don’t want them to feel like the hired help, they’re more like part of the family these days.

It’s an emotional brunch for Justin, who’s beaming with pride at being the center of attention. Everyone’s still gushing over the wedding last night, the food, the venue, Adam Lambert, and then there was our ridiculously romantic dance. Besides the wedding videographer, many of them captured it on their cell phones. He’s sitting with his mom, Daphne and Em watching the videos clips from last night and of course his tears are back.

He looked beautiful all decked out in his suit, then seeing us at the altar taking our vows, and of course there’s Gus acting so adorable. Em filmed the champagne toasts from Ted and Daphne, but the best part was seeing his eyes light up as we floated around the dance floor. We look so in love and I know he’s happy as he watches how magnificently we move together. I’m glad he finally has a few memories of the prom and then us dancing last night, reconfirming everything we feel for one another.

It was like our reception line all over again as they all say hugged and kissed us good bye, wishing us a happy honeymoon. It’s tearful for both Justin and Gus, knowing that we won’t be back until the middle of the summer. I haven’t told him yet that Jennifer and Tucker will be visiting us at our villa in July. I know he’ll be starting to miss her by then, and it will be a perfect surprise.

~~~

It’s a long flight to Athens, almost eleven hours, plus there’s all the time waiting at the airport getting checked in, and then disembarking and collecting our luggage. It’s going to be a long flight, and I’m hoping all my babies sleep through most of it. I’ve packed several carry-ons with toys, books and of course, treats. Even though we’re in first class, there are just some things I know Justin and Gus will crave that they won’t have.

Once again I’m surprised and grateful that Jamie is a very happy baby, he hardly cried the whole flight. And when he wasn’t sleeping all the flight attendants kept fawning all over him and Gus. By the time we’re settled into our suite, everyone’s exhausted and just wants to relax and order room service. Gus is amazed that we can get just about anything by lifting the phone and asking for it. I can see that my little munchkin is going to be a very spoiled boy by the time we get home.

Because we’re taking a very long extended honeymoon/vacation we don’t feel any need to be rushing off anywhere or to keep to a schedule. Well, except the schedule of one week here and there. I’ve arranged for us to spend time on various islands over the next two months, it will give us much-needed time together as a family. Our itinerary includes Athens, Iohannis Island, Corfu Island, Cycladic Island, Andros Island, Mykonos Island, Milos Island, Santorini, Rhodes, and Parga.





Our first morning Gus is up at the crack of dawn, while Justin is almost comatose and dead to the world. I take him out for breakfast and then down to the beach, while Maria and Consuela watch Jamie. One thing’s for sure, I’m learning to be a very patient father. Watching Gus eating breakfast is like watching a train wreck. But I let him make a mess playing with his food, so long as he’s eating. Besides we’re outside and the birds seem to be enjoying a free breakfast.

Afterwards we visit the beach where he plays near the shoreline. He laughs as the waves come in, then rushes towards them and runs back before he gets all wet. I’m glad we’re spending more time together, as I don’t ever remember spending time with my father. I was always cowering in fear, and I don’t ever want Gus to experience that. I don’t want him to grow up with all my hang-ups and anxiety. Although I do worry about him accepting the loss of JR, he seems to understand that she’s now with Uncle Vic and Ben.

After inspecting every rock, seashell and piece of driftwood we settle down to play in the sand. At first he just wants to dig holes, but soon the piles of dirt start taking shape with a little help from me. This is the beginning of our daily sand castle adventures. We soon start adding castle details, drawbridges, moats and enclosing them with tall walls. I start capturing them on my phone, and then eventually on Justin’s fancy camera. It is always a battle against time, before the tide returns to wash our fortresses away.

Justin sleeps in most mornings, but eventually he and Jamie join us on the beach for a picnic lunch that Maria sends along with him. Sometimes he surprises us with a basket of goodies from a local restaurant or one of the many Greek delis. Gus is getting better at trying different foods. Of course seeing Justin indulging in so many new flavors helps a lot.

Jamie loves the beach almost as much as Gus, although I’m still a little nervous when he’s in the water. The three of them often sit near the shore, getting splashed by the waves. Gus stays close when he swims around in the shallow water, just a few feet away. I can’t help smiling as I watch my boys playing in the sun. This is the way childhood should be, with not a care in the world.





Justin seems so happy, he’s the perfect father. I remember when there was a time that I would have run away from this lifestyle faster than I could rip a condom open with my teeth. I never knew you could feel so much contentment in sharing your life, being married and raising kids. Who knew that little twat could change me in ways no one ever expected? Of course he’s the only one who could ever have helped me see that I needed to grow up. He’s the only one who ever accepted me the way I was. I guess what I needed was to feel secure, allowing myself to be loved.

Tonight Justin and I are a going out on the town, leaving the boys with Maria and Consuela. We don’t go out every night, but several times a week we make time for just the two of us. It’s something I think we need to continue once we return home. Just time for us, no distractions. It’s important for him to not feel overwhelmed with fatherhood, especially with our little butterball arriving in September.

We walk around the cobblestone streets admiring the architecture, and occasionally stopping to window shop. Justin is busy snapping pictures with his fancy camera; the view is incredible as we look out over the rolling hills. We have dinner at Novalis, a cozy restaurant with a laid-back atmosphere. We end up sitting on the balcony enjoying a traditional Greek dinner. Later we walk back to the hotel, holding hands as the sun starts to set. The sky is amazing and Justin captures it beautifully, centering it through an old archway in the city.




Later in the week we take a tour visiting the old ancient archeological sites. The Parthenon at The Acropolis, Delphi Olympia, Temple of Apollo. Being in another country and seeing so many historical structures really makes you realize just how young America really is, and gives you a real appreciation for history.




Parthenon, Acropolis




Delphi and The Temple of Apollo


TBC…