- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The title for this story is the tagline for the musical Cats, which I totally love.

Written March-May of 2012.

"Hey, Brian, I need you to sign these before I go back to Pittsburgh," Cynthia said as she walked into Brian's office on a Wednesday afternoon, looking down at the stack of papers in her hands and oblivious to the scene in front of her. "I marked where you... holy shit!"

Cynthia looked up and saw Justin's naked ass exposed, his khaki pants and underwear pulled down around his thighs. Justin whipped his head around at Cynthia's surprised shriek, sweat dripping off his brow.

Brian, who was bent over his desk while having his ass plowed by the breathtakingly beautiful blonde, was also looking over his shoulder at Cynthia, an annoyed scowl on his handsome face. "I thought I told Marlene that I was in a meeting and was not to be disturbed," he growled at his flustered Chief Operating Officer.

Cynthia had dropped the papers to cover her eyes out of respect.

It was no secret to Cynthia that Brian and his art director had been dating since Justin accepted Brian's job offer, but she was not expecting to find the men in flagrante delicto in the President/CEO of Kinnetik's inner sanctum.

Cynthia, who Brian had appointed COO of Kinnetik, Inc. after opening the new office on Fifth Avenue, had made a special trip to Manhattan the day before, per Brian's request, to check out the new office and make sure everything was running smoothly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, guys." Cynthia stooped to gather up the papers she had dropped, trying to not look up. After scooping them up, she turned towards the door and said, "Uh, Brian, you can sign these once you're... available." She began to walk towards the door. "I'll leave them with Marlene, and she can mail them back to me. I was just about to head to the airport. Ta."

Once the door was closed behind her, Justin and Brian burst out laughing.

"I thought I told you to lock the door," Brian said, reaching behind him to lightly spank Justin's ass.

"I tried, but I was distracted by the giant boner I could see through your slacks," Justin murmured into Brian's ear, his own slightly-softened dick still lodged in Brian's ass.

Brian reached up and placed a hand on the back of Justin's head. "Now... where were we?" He captured Justin's lips with his and felt Justin's erection begin to return.

A few moments later, Justin broke the kiss and purred, "Mmm.... I believe I was in the middle of fucking my boss." He then slowly pulled out of Brian and rammed back in hard, causing Brian to moan. Justin gripped Brian's hips as he quickened his pace, stroking Brian's dick while he pounded into him.

Just then, the office phone began to ring.

"Goddamn it!" Brian yelled. Justin secured the condom on his dick and reluctantly pulled out of Brian's tight, lubed ass. "That useless bitch is fired, I swear."

Brian picked up the phone, pulled up his briefs and black slacks with the other hand. "Kinney," he snarled.

"Brian? I know you told me not to call you, but..." Michael anxiously said on the other end.

"Then why the fuck you calling?" Brian asked, feeling his cock shrivel at the sound of his ex-best friend/boyfriend's voice.

Brian had hardly spoken to Michael since the day Brian threw him out of his hotel room at The Palace six months before. After returning home to Pittsburgh from his week-long trip in Manhattan, Brian was outraged to discover that Michael had not removed his personal belongings from the loft like he had told him to.

After getting properly drunk on Jim Beam, Brian threw all of Michael's clothes and shoes out of his fourth-floor living room window, where every car that came driving down Tremont ran over the ones that landed on the road. Michael was lucky that all of his comics and toys were in his comic book store, or Brian would have thrown those out, too. Brian then called his super to change his lock and his personal code for the main door of the building, offering him a hundred bucks to make it snappy.

Michael showed up a couple of hours later, where he discovered his tire-marked and rain-soaked clothing outside. He then proceeded to scream up at Brian, who refused to pick up his home phone or cell phone, until someone called the police complaining about the noise. The next day, Brian had to have a ranting and raving Michael escorted out of Kinnetik, yelling at Michael to leave him the fuck alone. Since then, Brian had avoided the Liberty Diner, Woody's, and Babylon while in Pittsburgh like the plague to avoid running into his ex.

"Brian, I... I'm about to lose my store. I haven't made a profit for the last three quarters, and now I'm having to use my own money just to keep the electric on. I had to let the guy that worked for me go last week. Hunter's volunteered to help me in the evenings, so I'm not forced to work twelve hour days. I was hoping that-"

Brian chuckled sarcastically. "What? That I'd give you even more fucking money? Are you high?" He motioned for Justin to sit in a chair in front of the desk.

Justin sighed, pulled the condom off of his dick, and threw it into the trash can. He pulled his pants back up and plopped down into the chair.

Michael huffed out an exasperated breath. "No, I'm not asking for money. I was wondering if you could create an ad campaign to promote my store."

"And how the hell are you expecting to pay for it, if you're nearly bankrupt? I'm not running a charity organization here." Brian walked around his desk, pressed the "speaker" button on the phone, and sat the receiver back down.

He sat down in his plush, leather desk chair and mouthed Michael in response to Justin's curious expression, which caused him to roll his eyes.

"Well, I looked into getting a loan, but my credit is for shit. They won't let Ma co-sign, because her credit is as bad as mine."

Michael paused for several seconds.

Brian looked at the phone and tilted his head. "And?"

"Brian... you owe me this."

Justin's mouth dropped open in shock at hearing that.

Brian barked out a laugh. "Excuse me? I owe you an ad campaign so you won't have to close your store- the store that I paid off your mortgage for?"

"Well, yeah," Michael answered in a condescending tone, adding a little "pfft" for good measure. "You threw me out of your loft and destroyed most of my clothes! Now all my money goes towards my car insurance, gas, rent, utilities, and food."

"Oh, I'm so sorry you have to pay for your own shit like everybody else," Brian said as he brought a cigarette up to his lips. He lit it and exhaled the smoke out of his nose like a dragon.

"So what, you don't even care that I'm about to lose everything?" Michael griped, loudly sniffling. "You know how much my store means to me!"

Brian could just picture Michael now, squeezing his eyes closed to force tears out so he could sound even more pitiful. "Sell your car, file for Chapter 11 to save your store, and move back in with your mother, if she hasn't rented out your old room yet."

"I can't live with her again, we'd kill each other! With Carl and Em living there, that would be four people sharing one bathroom. Plus, Em uses my old room to store his catering stuff. "

"And that's my problem, how?" Brian asked, sticking his tongue out at Justin and crossing his eyes.

Justin snickered.

"Well then, fuck you, Brian! Thanks for nothing, asshole!"

Michael slammed the phone down.

"Fucking cry baby," Brian groaned, taking another hit off of his cigarette.

Justin stood up, walked over to Brian's side of the desk, and sat down in his lap. "How did you put up with that whiney bitch for nearly twenty years?" He then took Brian's cigarette and puffed on it.

"Fuck if I know," Brian said, kissing Justin on his neck.

Justin blew out the smoke and started kissing Brian, flicking his tongue against the other man's. Justin moaned as Brian reached up under Justin's olive green polo shirt to rub his bare back.

The phone started ringing again. Brian growled, and Justin reached over to hit the "speaker" button.

"Mr. Kinney's office," Justin said in an exaggerated feminine tone.

"Where's my dada?" Gus's sweet little voice asked.

Brian smiled. "I'm right here, Sonny Boy."

"Dada!" the little boy screamed. "Are you still coming to my party? Mommy promised you'd be here."

Brian cursed under his breath, remembering that he had told Lindsay the previous month that he would fly to Pittsburgh for Gus's fourth birthday party that upcoming weekend. He didn't have a clue what to bring for a present.

"Yes, of course I'll be there. Wouldn't miss it for the world," Brian said as he continued to rub Justin's back.

Justin smiled when he heard the love in Brian's voice for his son.

Melanie's voice came on the line. "You'd better be here this time, Brian. You promised him you'd come to his party last year, but you chose to work instead, remember? He cried during the whole thing. He wouldn't even eat his cake, he was so upset."

"Of course I remember, Mel. I was in Chicago stealing the Brown Athletics account from Vangard. The money I made off that deal went toward our son's college fund. Don't forget to thank me when you don't have to pay for him to go to Harvard," Brian smugly told her as Justin nuzzled Brian's hair with his nose.

"Well... you better not break your promise, that's all I'm saying. ‘Daddy has to work' is a very tired excuse around here."

The baby began screaming in the background.

Mel groaned. "Gotta go change Jenny's diaper for the millionth time today. Say bye-bye to your daddy, Gus."

"Bye, Dada!" Gus shouted into the phone.

"See ya later, Sonny Boy!" Brian said, hitting the button to end the call. "Shit... I forgot about his party. His actual birthday is next Monday, but The Munchers are throwing the party on Saturday. The kid is obsessed with Finding Nemo at the moment, so that will be the theme. There will be at least fifty lesbians at this thing."

Despite the fact that Melanie and Lindsay had separated following Lindsay cheating on Mel with a man a shortly before Mel gave birth, they were still trying to keep the illusion of a family for the sake of Gus and the new baby.

Although Brian missed his son terribly, he was not looking forward to dealing with his family, especially since he knew that Michael and Debbie would most likely be at Gus's party.

Brian originally promised Gus that he would never be away from home for longer than two weeks at a time, but he had spent the past month and a half in Manhattan. The blonde in his lap, who was currently licking the ridge of his ear, was a big reason for that, along with devoting around fifty hours per week at his new office or around town meeting with clients. Since opening the office four months before, Brian had signed on two more Manhattan-based clients and had recently launched Armani's fall campaign.

Brian took a deep breath and asked Justin, "Do you want to come with me to Pittsburgh on Friday? We would probably need to stay until Tuesday evening, so I can terrorize the employees at the office for a couple days."

Justin stopped the ear licking game. "Are you asking me to come home with you and meet your family?"

Brian stared into Justin's mesmerizing blue eyes. "Yes."

"Wow," Justin said. Brian knew that Justin would be surprised at his question. Despite the fact that they had been seeing each other exclusively for the last six months, Brian had never invited Justin to come to Pittsburgh with him.

When Brian did make the occasional trip back home to check up on the Pittsburgh office and visit Gus, he would usually stay for no more than a week. That was the main reason that Brian made Cynthia his COO, because he had planned on spending a lot of his time in Manhattan. Actually, he was beginning to consider Manhattan more his home than the Pitts.

Brian stared at Justin for a few seconds. "Well?"

"Uh... yeah, sure. I've been hoping I would get to meet little Mini-Brian soon, anyway."

Brian smiled and lightly kissed Justin's pouty lips. "I'm sure the kid will love you."

Justin stood up and dropped down to his knees. He grabbed the waistband of Brian's underwear and pants, which were still unbuttoned, and started to pull them down. Brian lifted up so he could pull them down to his knees.

"And now, I'm going to love his Dada for a little while," Justin said.

He wrapped his hand around the base of Brian's dick and licked up across the slit. Brian sighed and carded his fingers through Justin's soft hair. Justin then sucked half of Brian's long shaft into his mouth, humming around it as he felt Brian lightly tug on his hair.

Then, the phone rang again.

"Son of a bitch!" Brian yelled, hitting the "speaker" button. "Yeah?" he growled as Justin rested his cheek against Brian's knee.

"Mr. Kinney, is Justin there with you?" Megan from the art department asked.

Justin stood up. "Yes, I am, but Mr. Kinney and I are discussing some very important company matters right now. I'll be there in about twenty minutes."

Justin then hit the button to end the call and unplugged the wire out of the base of the phone. "Now, then..." He reassumed his position and pulled Brian's leaking cock all the way into his throat, burying his nose in Brian's pubes.

Brian gasped. "There's no way in hell I'm gonna last twenty minutes!"

Justin looked up and said, "Oh, don't think that you're getting out of me fucking you, mister." He swallowed Brian's dick again and sucked him for all he was worth.


After walking into the upscale Clinton apartment building, Justin hit the "up" button for the elevator and whistled "Seasons of Love" from Rent , a bottle of Chianti in his hand. The doors opened and Justin stepped in and hit the button for the eighth floor. He still smiled each time he got in the elevator to go to the new apartment that he found for himself and his roommate Daphne, just because he could finally afford to live in a building that had an elevator.

Once he made it to the eighth floor, Justin stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall to his apartment. He unlocked the door and let himself in, immediately smelling chicken being baked in the oven.

He walked past the couch, where Daphne was sitting and watching an episode of Bewitched on TV Land, stopping to bend over and kiss her on her forehead. This was one of Daphne's nights off from performing in The Lion King, and she offered to cook Chicken Parmesan for the two of them and Brian, who would be joining them soon.

"How was your day, darling?" Daphne asked as Samantha was calling Dr. Bombay.

"Oh, it was just terrible," Justin said dramatically as he sat the wine on the counter and took a cork screw out of a drawer. "I spent the morning finishing up the boards for Frawley's Open Fire, which Brian said were perfect. Because today is the six month anniversary of the day we met, Brian let me choose where we went for lunch, so of course, I chose Gray's Papaya. God, watching that man eat a hot dog is the most erotic thing, ever... Then after we got back to the office, I blew him and fucked him over his desk."

Daphne laughed and walked over to the kitchen area. "Oh, we should all have terrible days like that."

Justin pulled the cork out of the bottle and put it in the refrigerator to chill it slightly. "Do you want to hear the worst part?"

Daphne stirred her sauce pan of marinara, which was simmering on the stove, and looked at her stock pot to see if the water for the spaghetti was boiling yet. "What, he bought you a Mercedes? A Ferrari? A pony to ride around town?"

"No, he knows I like my Jetta just fine. He invited me to fly to Pittsburgh with him on Friday to meet Gus."

Daphne gasped. "Oh, my God! It's about fucking time!"

"I know," Justin replied as he leaned up against the counter. "The moms are throwing Gus a birthday party on Saturday. We'll be getting back home on Tuesday night."

Daphne dumped the raw spaghetti noodles into the pot and used a clawed spoon to push the noodles into the boiling water. "That's a big step for you guys. Before you know it, Brian will be asking you to move in with him."

"He already did, a couple of weeks ago," Justin clarified. "I told him I couldn't."

Daphne looked at Justin in disgust. "What?! The man of your dreams asked you to move into his bitchin' Park Avenue condo, and you told him no? What the fuck's the matter with you?"

Justin sighed. "You can't afford to live here on your own."

"Hey, don't let me prevent you from moving in with Brian. I can put an ad out in the paper for a roommate."

Justin gasped sarcastically. "How dare you suggest replacing me!"

"Oh honey, there is only one like you," Daphne said, laughing. "Is that all that's stopping you, being worried about leaving me here alone?"

The timer for the chicken went off, and Daphne pulled on oven mitts to take it out.

"Well... no. I mean, I love Brian, you know that, but..."

"But what?" Daphne asked just as the buzzer signaling someone outside was requesting that the door be unlocked sounded.

"Speak of the devil," Justin said, walking over to the speaker. He pressed the button and asked, "Who art thou?"

"Me, you silly twat," Brian answered.

Justin laughed and pressed the button to let him in. He turned to walk back to the kitchen area. "I guess I'd better set the table."

"But what?" Daphne asked again, sticking a meat thermometer into one of the chicken breasts to make sure it was done. "Don't leave me hanging here."

Justin opened the cupboard and pulled three plates out. "He's coming up, Daph. We'll talk about this later."