- Text Size +

"Dada!" Gus screamed as he ran over to Brian in the Pittsburgh International Airport, jumping into his father's outstretched arms. Brian picked Gus up and kissed him on his cheek.

"Hey there, Sonny Boy," Brian said, closing his eyes and tightly holding his son for a few moments like they were the only two people on Earth. Brian looked over to Justin. "Gus, this is my very good friend, Justin. Will you say hi to him?"

"Hi," Gus timidly said, immediately burying his face into Brian's shoulder.

Justin smiled at the kid's shyness. "It's very nice to meet you, Gus."

Finally, Lindsay, who was wearing a lovely floral sundress and pink sandals, caught up to where they were standing near one of the baggage carousels. "Jesus, as soon as he saw you, he took off like he shot out of a canon."

Brian gave Lindsay a friendly peck on the lips and shifted Gus over to his right hip so he could hug her with his left arm.

Lindsay then looked over at Justin. "This has to be the famous Justin." She let go of Brian and grabbed Justin into a tight hug. "Brian has told me so much about you."

Justin hugged Lindsay back and immediately recognized her perfume as the same kind his mother wore. "Good things, I hope."

Lindsay pulled out of Justin's embrace, crinkled her nose and nodded. "He said that you are an amazing artist."

"He said the same about you," Justin answered.

Lindsay laughed. "Oh please, Brian hasn't seen any of my work in years."

Brian put Gus down and noticed that the kid was wearing a t-shirt that had "Ladies Man" printed on it. Shaking his head, he then looked over at his two favorite blondes, who seemed to be getting along as well as he hoped they would. "Hey, both of you have sketched me naked before, so..."

"Oh, that's all you have to do to be called a great artist by Brian Kinney, huh?" Lindsay asked right before the buzzer signaling that the luggage was about to come out onto the carrousel went off.

After a minute, Justin found the suitcase they had shared and pulled it off of the carrousel, which Gus kept begging Brian to let him ride. Brian promised that he would take him out for ice cream on Sunday instead, much to Lindsay's chagrin. She'd almost rather watch her son ride the baggage carrousel and pretend he wasn't hers than eat loads of sugar, which would only keep him awake all night.


Justin walked into the loft as Brian slid the heavy metal door shut behind them. The sunlight was shining through the windows, making the white furniture and hardwood floors appear to glow.

"Make yourself at home," Brian said as he carried the suitcase through the middle of the large room and up the steps to the bedroom area.

Justin walked over to the couch and sat his messenger bag down. He turned to his left and walked over to the large open kitchen, looking at Brian's stainless steel appliances in awe.

Brian came back down the stairs and walked over to where Justin was standing. "What do you think?" he asked the blonde.

"It's pretty nice... almost as nice as your condo in Manhattan."

Brian laughed. "Yeah, and it was about a quarter of the price of the condo, so I can't complain."

He walked over to the refrigerator and pulled it open, expecting to find only a few old bottles of water. Instead, he found a case of water, a six-pack of Sam Adams Light bottles, a half gallon of milk, a dozen eggs, a loaf of wheat bread, some packaged turkey and ham, provolone slices, leaf lettuce, a few Granny Smith apples, and a note signed You're welcome, Linds.

Brian handed the note to Justin and said, "Look, the food fairy came for a visit. Now we don't have to go out for dinner tonight."

"Yay," Justin said, smiling.

Brian closed the door and walked over to Justin, placing both hands on the side of Justin's neck. "I'm going to make you say more than ‘yay' in a few minutes." Brian pressed his lips onto Justin's, the kiss quickly becoming a battle of the tongues.

Justin sucked Brian's bottom lip into his mouth and ran his hands up under his t-shirt, causing Brian's balls to ache in anticipation.

Brian broke the kiss and said, "Let me show you the bedroom..."

Brian laced his fingers through Justin's and walked him over to the bedroom steps. He led the way up and turned around to pull Justin's blue t-shirt off. He dropped it onto the floor and began working on Justin's cargo shorts while Justin kicked off his sneakers. After pulling Justin's shorts and boxer briefs down to his knees, Brian pushed Justin onto the bed. He pulled Justin's clothes the rest of the way off and stopped for a moment to look down at the beautiful, erection-sporting blonde laid out in front of him. Justin looked back up at Brian as he pulled his own clothes off.

Once he was naked, Brian climbed onto Justin's body, straddling him. He felt the head of Justin's dripping dick rub against his belly.

Justin placed his hands on Brian's cheeks and looked into his hazel eyes. "I love you," Justin said in a breathy voice.

Brian took a deep breath and held it for a moment. He exhaled and began eagerly kissing Justin, running his fingers through Justin's hair. They spent the next several seconds kissing and rubbing on each other, and Brian felt Justin raise his hips off the bed to grind against him.

Brian picked his head up to look at Justin. "You want me inside you, Sunshine?"

Justin licked his lips. "Yeah."

Brian kissed Justin again and sucked his tongue into his mouth for a moment. He pulled away and whispered into Justin's ear, "You want me to stick my hard cock into that tight, sweet ass of yours?" He then sucked Justin's earlobe into his mouth.

Justin groaned. "Uh-huh." Brian reached between them and wrapped his hand around Justin's dick, making Justin gasp.  A moment later, Justin asked, "You know what I really want you to do?"

"What?" Brian purred, suckling Justin's neck as he leisurely stroked his cock.

"I want you to fuck me raw."

Just as he thought he would, Brian froze for a moment and pulled himself up to look at him, squinting his hazel eyes in disbelief. He took his hand off of Justin's cock and placed it flat on the bed to hold himself up.

Before he could reject his request, Justin recited what he had been practicing in his head for weeks: "We got tested almost two months ago after the condom broke that one night, and we were negative. We had already been monogamous for four months at that point, and like the doctor said, it takes three for it to show up on a test, so if we were negative then, we're still negative now. Neither of us has fucked anyone else for six months, and we swallow each other's cum on a daily basis, so what's stopping us?" He huffed out a breath and felt tears welling up in his eyes.

Brian looked over to his right and blinked a few times. He looked back down at Justin with his mouth open, speechless.

Justin stared up at Brian, his heart pounding in his chest. A moment later, Justin nodded and pushed Brian off of him. He stood up from the bed and walked straight into the bathroom, flipping on the light switch.

"Hmm... this is nice," Justin wearily said as he looked around at the black granite countertop and shower, wiping away a tear that escaped.

He heard Brian walk up behind him and sigh. "Justin..."

"No... Brian, you don't have to say anything. I heard you loud and clear." Justin walked over to the sink and turned on the faucet. Without looking at Brian, he asked, "Close the door behind you, huh?"

Brian watched as Justin cupped his hands under the stream and splashed some water on his face. He turned around and walked out of the bathroom, pulling the pocket door closed behind him.

Brian walked down the steps and into the kitchen. He thought for a second about taking a glass out of the cupboard, but instead picked up the bottle of Johnnie Walker Black that was sitting on the counter, twisted the top off, and took a large swig. He winced as the whiskey burned its way down his throat. He listened for a moment for any sounds coming from the bathroom, but heard nothing but a train horn blowing in the distance.

Brian took another gulp and sat the bottle back down, replacing the lid. He walked back up to the bedroom, padding lightly so he could hear if Justin was making any noise. Hearing silence, Brian reached down, picked his shorts up off the floor, and pulled his cigarettes and lighter out. He sat on the bed and lit a cigarette. After exhaling the smoke, Brian stretched out on the bed and closed his eyes, waiting for Justin to emerge from the bathroom.

A moment later, Justin pulled the bathroom door open and walked out wearing Brian's black bathrobe. Without looking at Brian, Justin marched into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Then, the house phone rang. Brian looked over at it and sighed. After ringing a second time, the answering machine kicked on.

"Hey, it's Brian, leave a message," Brian's voice said.

*Beep*

"Brian, it's Deb. Teddy mentioned at the diner this morning that you were going to be in town for the next few days. Uh, I was wondering if you and your boyfriend could come over to my house for dinner Sunday night, if you didn't have any plans. I have to work tomorrow during Gus's birthday party, but you can call me back or come by the diner some time to let me know. Okay, bye, honey."

The machine clicked off, and Brian snubbed out his cigarette in the ashtray on the nightstand. Still naked, he rolled off the bed, walked over to the couch, and sat at the opposite end of where Justin was sitting. He stared at the coffee table, searching for the right thing to say.

"Deb... isn't that Michael's mom?" Justin asked, almost whispering.

Brian sighed. "Yeah, she's probably going to try to nag me into helping her precious little boy with a campaign, but she's bitching up the wrong tree." Brian looked over at Justin, who was playing with a loose thread hanging off the end of the robe's belt. He then scooted over closer to Justin and put his arm over his shoulders.

"Hey," Brian said as Justin looked away. "I'm sorry, okay? It's not like I don't want to...I've thought about it before, especially since getting those negative test results..."

Justin looked at him. He could smell the whiskey on Brian's breath, which was a scent that Justin now associated with his sexy, whiskey-loving boyfriend, and it made his dick twitch. "But...?"

Brian looked down and shook his head. "It's a big deal, you know? I've never done it raw before, and the thought of doing it has always scared the shit out of me. As a gay man, you're always told to be safe, to never send your soldier into battle without a helmet."

"But we both know that we're negative, and we don't have any other kind of STDs, so why do we need to use condoms anymore?" Justin asked. "What, have you been with someone?"

"No," Brian quickly answered, looking into Justin's eyes. "And, I don't want to be with anybody else. I've done more than my share of tricking in the past, and I'm done with that. When I've come back here and you're back at home in New York, all I wanted was to go home to be with you. I never thought about going out to find someone else to fuck or get blown by. Trust me, after being with you, nobody else could compare." Brian felt himself blush, not believing that he actually admitted that to him.

Justin smiled a bit and asked, "Then what is it? I mean, I've never done it raw, either, so that would just make it more special; something we've only done with each other." Justin dropped the end of the belt and took hold of Brian's hand.

"It's just..." Brian said as he looked down at their hands clasped together. "I don't know if we're ready for something so serious. We've only known each other for six months."

Justin pulled his hand away and narrowed his eyes. "Then why would you ask me to move in with you if you're now questioning how serious we are?"

"Why would you tell me ‘no' if you thought we were serious enough to stop using condoms?" Brian counteracted.

Justin looked at Brian in surprise, not expecting him to use that against him. "I told you that I couldn't leave Daphne to pay for our place on her own. She makes a decent living, but I only let her pay what she used to pay at our old place; the rent for our new place is a thousand dollars more a month."

"And when you were in the bathroom after dinner the other night, Daphne told me that she told you that she would find a roommate to pay half the rent so you could move in with me," Brian informed him. "She said that she could afford the extra five hundred a month and was going to put an ad in the classifieds on Monday. I bet it will only take her a couple of days to find someone, given that your place is in such a sought-after area."

Justin huffed out a few breaths, shook his head and said, "It's so nice that the two of you are conspiring against me...but still, it makes no sense that although you feel ready for us to live together, you don't feel ready for us to do it raw."

Brian thought about that for a few seconds. "You're right, it doesn't make sense."

"Also, I didn't want to live with you until I knew you were completely committed to me."

Brian reached into the robe and rubbed Justin's chest. "I am committed to you. If you want me to prove it..."

Brian was moving in for a kiss when Justin looked away. "Brian, don't."

"Don't what?" Brian said as he feathered kisses on the side of Justin's face.

Justin gasped slightly when Brian rubbed his thumb across his nipple. "Don't do this just because I want it or because you feel obligated now."

Brian kissed Justin's neck and continued to rub circles around his hardened nipple. "I don't feel obligated. You made a sound argument, and I agree with you. I do feel that we're ready to live together; hell, you sleep at my place nearly every night anyway. And when you don't sleep over, I always wish that you were there with me. Therefore, we should also be ready to do this."

Justin pulled Brian's hand out of the robe. "Not after we just argued about it. If it's going to happen, I want it to be when we're both in a good mood, not when we're stressed out."

"Well, in the meantime," Brian said as he stood up. "Let's relive a little stress."

Brian bent down and grabbed Justin's ankles. He then swung Justin's legs onto the couch and situated himself in between Justin's legs. Brian untied the robe and pulled it open, trailing licks and kisses down Justin's chest and belly. He stuck his nose into Justin's belly button, making him giggle. The giggle turned into a whimper when Brian dipped his head down to lick up the length of Justin's engorged cock.

Brian covered the head with his lips and sucked on it gently. Justin ran his fingers through Brian's shaggy hair, laying his head back over the arm rest. Brian lapped up the pre-cum trickling out of the slit, and then suddenly engulfed Justin's cock, making Justin cry out in surprise. While Brian created a steady rhythm of bobbing up and down on Justin's dick, he began to stroke his own dick, which was painfully hard at that point.

After a few minutes, both of them were near release. Justin was quivering and panting Brian's name, so Brian stopped sucking him and pulled himself up to kiss him. Brian stroked Justin's cock while Justin jerked Brian's, and both of them soon came at the same time, moaning into each other's mouths and covering each other with their juices.

After lying together on the couch to recover for a few minutes, Brian pulled Justin up and led him into the bathroom. Brian removed the robe and hung it back up on the hook on the wall. Brian then pulled open the shower door and turned on the water, reaching under the shower head with his arm to get the temperature right. Once the water was nice and toasty, Brian stepped into the large shower stall and Justin followed him in, closing the door behind them.

Brian pulled Justin to him and devoured his mouth. They spent the next half hour making out and washing each other. Once they stepped out of the shower and dried off, they made sandwiches and ate in front of the TV, both still wearing just their birthday suits. Justin talked Brian into watching his favorite childhood movie, The Yellow Submarine, which he had snuck into their suitcase.