- Text Size +

Justin and Brian were in the middle of eating their dinner when Emmett sashayed through the door of the diner. He saw Justin and Brian in their booth and walked over to them, plopping down next to Brian.

"Hello again, gentlemen," Emmett said, reaching to take a fry off of Justin's plate.

Brian smacked Emmett's hand before he could grab one. "Eww. No telling where those paws have been."

Emmett dramatically rubbed the back of his hand. "Meow... Anyway, I don't know what the fuck you said to Michael, but that little princess left me without a ride."

"What did you say about my little princess?" Debbie bellowed, seeming to appear out of nowhere beside their table.

Emmett looked over to Debbie. "Apparently, Brian said something to Michael over at Mel's that he didn't much care for, and Michael left Gus's party before it even began. I called the store, his apartment, and his cell, but he won't pick up. Teddy had to drop me off here on his way to Group."

The cook rang the bell and yelled to Debbie that one of her orders was up.

Debbie thought of asking Brian what he said to her son for a moment, but decided not to start, especially in front of Brian's new boyfriend. Instead, she looked at Emmett and asked, "Oh, did Gus like what Carl and I bought him?"

"Yes, he loved it! He and his mommies said for me to thank you for them," Emmett answered.

"Yeah, Deb, thanks for buying my son an Elmo doll that sings ‘YMCA'. You're just desperate to see him grow up to be gay, aren't you?" Brian asked.

"He could turn out a lot worse, you know," Debbie said. "Besides, he doesn't sing ‘YMCA'. He sings ‘ELMO'."

Brian threw up his hands. "Oh, pardon me."

The bell rang again. "Deb!" the cook yelled.

Debbie turned toward the window and yelled, "If I hear that fucking bell one more time, I'm gonna shove it up your ass!" She turned back to the men. "Excuse me," she said, smiling before walking off to pick up the order.

Justin laughed after she was out of earshot. "She's a character, huh?"

"Yep," Emmett affirmed. "But, you can't help but love her. She's like a mom to all of us."

Brian nodded slowly in agreement as he finished his turkey meatloaf.


Justin and Brian arrived back at the loft after finishing dinner. There was a storm rolling in, so the loft was a bit dark. As Justin began to walk into the living room to turn on a lamp, Brian spun him around and planted a kiss on him. He jammed his tongue hungrily into Justin's mouth and grabbed onto the waistband of Justin's jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them.

Brian broke the kiss long enough to growl, "Christ, I've been wanting to do this all day."

He recaptured Justin's lips and lifted him up under his ass. Justin wrapped his legs around Brian's waist as Brian carried him up the stairs to the bedroom. Brian deposited his blonde cargo onto the bed, flipped the switch to turn on the wall sconce above the bed, and began stripping Justin of his clothes.  

"Wow, I had no idea being around dozens of lesbians all day and then having your dinner served by a transgendered waitress would make you so horny," Justin said as his shirt hit the floor.

"Usually, it's the opposite effect." Brian stood up to pull the rest of Justin's and his own clothing off as he looked down at his beautiful lover. "A few years ago, after Mel made partner at her law firm, they talked me into going to a dyke bar for her celebration party. Mel got fucked up on tequila shots and danced topless on the bar. It was like a car crash- I didn't want to watch, but it was so horrifying I couldn't help it. Shit, I thought I'd never get an erection again."

He faked a shiver and then pulled off his boxer briefs, revealing his extraordinary cock, standing at full attention.

"Well, luckily it didn't scar you for life," Justin said as Brian settled between his legs.

They kissed feverishly, sucking and nibbling on each other's lips and tongues as rain loudly began hitting the roof and windows.

"Tell me what you want, Sunshine," Brian whispered into Justin's ear.

"I want you to make love to me," Justin answered as he reached up and ran his fingers up through the hair on the back of Brian's head.

"No..." Brian said as he pushed himself up to look into Justin's eyes. "Tell me what you want."

Justin smiled and said, "I want you... just you. Now and forever."

Brian returned his smile, then reached under the bed and grabbed the bottle of lube he knew was there. Wasting no more time, he opened the bottle and dribbled some lube onto his fingers. He closed the bottle, sat it on the bed beside them, and rubbed two fingers around Justin's asshole, feeling Justin tense up at the cold sensation. To get him to relax, Brian covered Justin's mouth with his again. He lightly sucked Justin's bottom lip, which made Justin sigh and open up for Brian to stick a finger into his hole. He rotated his hand so he could rub Justin's prostate.

"More," Justin begged, nearly pulling his own hair out.

Brian sat up a bit, put in a second finger, and began to slowly fuck Justin with his hand while staring at his trembling blonde.

Justin bit his bottom lip and whimpered. "Brian... God..." He lightly scratched Brian's shoulders as he moved his hips along with Brian's hand.

Brian smiled. "I have been mistaken for the big man upstairs before."

Justin laughed a bit, then groaned as Brian scissored his fingers apart. "Mmm... Brian, fuck me... now."

Brian pulled his fingers out and grabbed the lube. He squeezed a generous amount onto his hand and spread it all over his bare cock, his hands shaking as his heart pounded in his chest. After wiping the excess on the sheet, Brian raised Justin's ankles over his shoulders and slid into him all at once.

Both men gasped at the sensation. Brian looked into Justin's eyes and froze for a second, reminding himself that he was inside Justin with nothing between them. He then pulled almost all the way out and pushed back in again, making Justin moan in pleasure. Brian took a deep breath and squeezed his eyes closed, knowing that it was going to be over quickly, the feeling of Justin's warmth and tightness surrounding him almost being too much.

After thrusting into Justin a few more times, Brian felt his orgasm rush through him and he came inside Justin with a loud groan, shaking like a leaf. Justin lowered his legs so Brian could rest on top of him. Brian struggled to catch his breath as Justin rubbed his sweaty back.

"Holy shit," Brian said as he ran his fingers through Justin's hair.

Realizing that Justin hadn't cum and that he was still hard inside of him, Brian rocked in and out of him again, feeling the extra slide that his cum was creating. Brian kissed Justin tenderly as he stroked his cock.

"You feel so amazing inside of me," Justin panted, almost not believing that Brian was making love to him bareback. "So hot."

A few moments later, Brian felt Justin clamp tightly around him as his warm cum spurted out between them and Justin screamed, tears welling up in his eyes in happiness. Brian plunged in a few more times and came for a second time.

After a flash of lightning and a very loud clap of thunder, the light above the bed went out, signaling that the power had been knocked out.

"Oops... sorry, Pittsburgh," Brian said, pressing his forehead against Justin's.

They both laughed, and Brian cupped Justin's chin to kiss him one more time. Brian then pulled out of Justin and laid down beside him.

Justin flinched as he felt Brian's warm cum flow out of his ass. "Woo, that's different... and wet."

"When the levee breaks I'll have no place to stay," Brian sang out in a deep baritone as he got up and walked into the bathroom.

He felt his way in the dark over to his towels, grabbed one, and walked back to the bed. He handed the towel to Justin and walked over to the kitchen island in near-darkness to get a candle he knew was there.

"Who did that song?" Justin asked as he cleaned himself up.

"It was first a really old blues song then Led Zeppelin re-did it. That one came out the year I was born," Brian answered. "You weren't even swimming in your daddy's nut sack yet."

Justin laughed. "Nope; my parents didn't even know each other yet. My mom was like, sixteen when you were born."

Brian brought the lit candle over to the night stand and sat it down. "Yeah, yeah, I'm old, blah, blah, blah..." he grumbled as he laid back down next to Justin.

Justin looked at Brian and brushed his bangs off his forehead, the glow of the candlelight somehow making him look even more handsome. "Don't worry, I still love you."

Brian blinked slowly and said, "Show me."

Justin tossed the towel onto the floor and climbed in between Brian's legs as another rumble of thunder shook the windows. Justin lightly sucked on Brian's neck, right where he knew drove him crazy. A few moments later, he slowly started to lick and kiss his way down Brian's chest.

Brian growled. "The suspense is killing me, come on!"

"Alright, alright," Justin said, laughing.

He prepared Brian as he had done with him earlier, using one finger, then two to lube and open him up. After smearing lube onto his bare dick, Justin patted Brian's thigh and said, "Roll onto your side."

Brian rolled to his left side, and Justin crawled up to lay behind him. He kissed Brian's neck and shoulder as he pushed into Brian's ass, plunging in deeper with each thrust.

"Oh... wow," Justin groaned once he was completely inside.

He developed a slow rhythm, taking his time and enjoying the feeling of being encased inside Brian's warm body without a condom between them. Brian grabbed onto Justin's hand and held it tightly as Justin continued to slowly fuck him.

In the past, Brian would usually fuck his tricks hard and fast, racing to the finish line so he could throw them out. He would normally hold off his own orgasm until his trick came, mainly because he enjoyed that extra tightness around his dick as the trick would scream in ecstasy. He also liked the extra little kick it gave his ego, knowing that he was sending away another satisfied customer.

Since being with Justin though, he realized that sex wasn't just about getting off. It was about the emotional and physical connection with the other person. Although he loved being balls-deep in the insatiable blonde as often as possible, he never imagined that he would ever enjoy bottoming. He would never admit it to anyone else, but he loved the feeling of Justin's tremendous dick up his ass.

A few minutes after he started, Justin kissed Brian's neck and asked, "You okay?"

"Mm-hmm," Brian confirmed. "This feels great."

Brian let go of Justin's hand and reached back to run his fingers through Justin's hair. His hand now free, Justin reached down to stroke Brian's dripping cock. Feeling Brian tighten up around him, he quickened his pace and felt Brian's warm cum spill out onto his hand. Brian soon felt Justin's warm cum fill him as Justin buried his face into Brian's shoulder, crying out Brian's name.

They laid there together for a few moments before Justin pulled out and grabbed the towel from the floor to catch the river of cum flowing out of Brian's hole.

As they kissed and cuddled, coming down from the pleasure of their lovemaking, the power came back on as the rain began to let up.