- Text Size +

Brian could feel the thumping bass coming from inside as he and Justin walked to the end of the long line outside the door at Babylon. After a couple of minutes, he stood on his toes and could see an unfamiliar bouncer at the door, a older burly man in a leather vest and pants, who seemed to be carefully scrutinizing the ID of everyone attempting to enter the club.

"Fuck this shit," he growled as he grasped Justin's hand and pulled him to the front of the line. Brian ignored the angry objections of the people waiting in front of them. He used his hip to bump a drag queen at the front of the line out of the way.

"Hi," Brian said to the bouncer, flashing him his most alluring smile.

Leather Daddy hardly paid Brian, who was wearing a red button up shirt and black jeans, any attention. "Back of the line, pal."

As Brian blinked in astonishment, Justin moved in between him and Leather Daddy. Running his index finger down the man's hairy chest, Justin purred, "Oh, come on. Certainly, it won't be that big of a deal to let the two of us in..."

"Not at all, Sweet Thing," Leather Daddy answered, smiling back at the adorable blonde, who was dressed in a tight white sweater and blue jeans. He then unhooked the velvet rope and allowed Justin and Brian inside the club, despite the protests of the people in line.

After paying their cover charges, Brian threw his arm across Justin's shoulders and nuzzled his ear. "Damn, Sunshine, if that guy hadn't been into pretty blonde twinks, we wouldn't have gotten in until midnight."

Justin laughed as he and Brian pushed past the black chains hanging in front of the doorway and stepped onto the dance floor. Justin took a few moments to observe the disco balls, flashing lights, falling silver confetti, and nearly naked go-go boys dancing on the platforms. Despite it being a Monday night, the club was packed with dozens of gyrating homos.

"Wow," Justin yelled over Kristine W's "Some Lovin'" playing over the sound system. "It's even gaudier than you described."

As Brian pushed his way through the crowd towards the bar, he spotted Emmett, wearing a purple silk blouse and black pleather pants, chatting with Ted. Emmett spilled his Cosmo on Ted's shirt as he wildly waved at them.

"And, it's about to get worse..." Brian said with a sigh.

"Oh, my God, you guys!" Emmett squealed when Brian and Justin got to the bar. "It's so great to see you!"

Emmett sat his now-empty martini glass on the bar and gave Justin double-cheek kisses. He then gave Brian a very clumsy hug, consisting of a quick pat on the back and intentional avoidance of their bodies touching. Ted was trying his best to be invisible to both of them, clutching his bottled water like a security blanket.

After ordering two shots of Makers Mark, Brian walked over to Ted and leaned against the bar. "So, Theodore-"

"Oh look, there's... uh, someone I've been meaning to talk to..." Ted stammered as he quickly disappeared into the sea of dancers.

As Brian and Justin tossed back their drinks, the song switched over to "The Only Way Is Up" by The Kinky Boyz.

"Ooh, this is my song!" Emmett hollered. He turned to Brian and asked, "Can I borrow your boyfriend for a couple of songs?"

"Only if you return him in the exact condition you found him in," Brian answered, giving Justin a light swat on his ass.

Emmett rolled his eyes, linked arms with Justin, and led him to the center of the dance floor. Brian watched as the two men shook their asses to the music with their arms raised over their heads. Several men turned to check Justin out.

Boy, I wanna thank you for loving me this way...

Brian caught eyes with Justin, unable to look away from his gorgeous better half, who was oblivious to the fact that every man around him was cruising him. Justin flashed him a big smile and Brian's heart swelled, along with something else in his lower region. A few moments later, Brian saw someone walk up to his right side in his peripheral.

"Hey," Michael said. "I didn't expect to see you here."

"We decided to enjoy our last night in Pittsburgh out on the town," Brian answered, his hazel eyes still glued on his lover, who was now sandwiched between Emmett and a topless, beefy brunette. Not feeling the least bit jealous, Brian felt proud of himself for having the most desirable man in the room as his partner.

Michael followed Brian's eyes. Seeing that Justin was occupied at the moment, Michael bit the bullet. "Do you want to dance... for old time's sake?"

Just then, the song changed to "Take On Me" by A-ha.

Brian laughed and asked Michael, "Did you request this?"

"Yeah, they played it the first time we came here," Michael answered, laughing. "Remember, when we ditched our prom and snuck in?"

Brian shook his head. "We didn't sneak in; I fucked the bouncer in the alley to let us in." He then took Michael's hand to pull him into the crowd. "That was fifteen years ago. God, we are so old!" Brian yelled over the music as he threw his arms around Michael's shoulders.

"Oh, you'll always be young and beautiful, Brian," Michael said as he boogied to the beat, his hands gripping Brian's hips.

Brian looked down into his old friend's eyes, his boyishly-handsome face cast in a pink light. "You too, Mikey."

Michael smiled. "Hey, did you get my reply for the artwork you emailed me?"

"Yep, I saw it right before we left the office. I'm glad you liked it."

"Ted told me that he's in trouble for signing me without telling you," Michael said.

Brian chucked. "Before I leave tomorrow, I'll make him beg to keep his job. I'll eventually tell him that I forgive him, but if he pulls something like that again, I'll hogtie him and throw him off the Liberty Bridge."

When the song was near the end, Justin and Emmett came bouncing over to them. "Well, what do we have here?" Emmett shouted. "Did Ma and Pa make up?"

"Yeah, we're friends again," Brian answered, grinning at Justin. "Can I have my beau back now?"

"Well, I guess," Emmett said with a smile as he and Brian exchanged dancing partners.

Justin and Brian were dancing closely together to a techno song when Justin asked Brian, "So, where is this backroom you've told me about?"

Brian smiled and proceeded to lead Justin through the crowd, past the bar, and into the blue-lit hallway. They walked several feet inside, passing a blonde twink who was holding himself up against the wall as he was being taken from behind by a muscular stud, his shirt pulled up to his neck and his pants down to his ankles.

"Hey Todd, how's it going?" Brian asked the hungry bottom, who he had never seen outside of the backroom.

Todd turned and smiled. "Fine."

After finding an empty spot, Brian pressed Justin against the wall and kissed him, reaching down between them to rub Justin's growing erection through his jeans. Knowing that it would be improper for them to do it raw in their current location, Brian unzipped Justin's jeans and lowered himself to his knees. In his "Before Sunshine" days, Brian would have never thought of going down on someone in front of an audience, but now, he didn't give the slightest shit who was watching.

Justin ran his fingers through Brian's hair as Brian enveloped his cock. After closing his eyes for a minute, he opened them up to see that at least a dozen queers in various states of undress and positions were watching them, their mouths hanging open in shock. Specifically, they were watching what Brian was doing to him. Suddenly feeling self conscious, Justin squeezed his eyes shut and focused on Brian's hot, wet mouth and throat surrounding him.

Brian reached up and cupped Justin's bare ass, causing the blonde to arch his back off the wall and forget that they weren't alone. After Justin shot into Brian's throat, loudly groaning as he did so, there was a round of applause.

"Thanks, Kinney. I'll be jerking off to that performance for the next month," a man covered in tattoos said.

Everyone in earshot concurred.

After tucking Justin back into his pants, Brian stood up and shared his taste with him. Justin glanced around the room and noticed that everyone had gone back to what and who they were doing.

Before Justin could return the favor, Brian whispered into his ear, "Let's go home, Sunshine."


Both men had their pants undone before Brian was able to get the loft's door open. Once the door was closed and locked, they each threw their clothes off in record time. It helped that Justin had unbuttoned Brian's shirt in the elevator.

Justin and Brian were locked into a tight embrace, mauling each other's mouths as Justin attempted to steer them to the bedroom. Instead, Brian guided him over to the dining room table and pulled one of the chairs out of the way. Getting the hint, Justin sat on the table.

After running to retrieve a bottle of lube and a towel, Brian dragged the chair back in front of Justin and sat down. He pushed Justin to lie down on the table and propped Justin's feet on the chair's armrests so he was spread out in front of him. Brian took a few seconds to stare at one of his favorite parts of Justin's anatomy then leaned forward to swipe his tongue over it.

Justin sighed and spread his legs further. Brian thoroughly covered Justin's hole with saliva, stabbing his tongue into it a few times and slowly pumping Justin's cock until his legs began to shake.

"Brian... inside... now..." Justin panted.

Brian stood and chuckled at the site in front of him. Having nothing else to grab onto, Justin was rubbing his left nipple as the other hand gripped a fistful of blonde hair. There was a puddle of pre-cum on his tight belly.

"You are so hot," Brian growled as he picked up the lube and coated his right hand.

As he smeared it over his painfully hard dick, Justin suddenly sat up and grabbed him to guide it into him. He then lifted his legs to place them over Brian's shoulders.

Brian tightly held on to Justin's thighs as he plunged into him as deeply as he could. The moans and whimpers emanating out of Justin's mouth turned him on just as much as the physical pleasure of fucking him did. Brian looked at Justin's sweet face, his eyes squeezed shut and his brow furrowed.

"Look at me, Justin," Brian ordered, wanting to see those blue eyes he adored. Justin opened his eyes and looked into Brian's. "I love you so fucking much."

"I love you, too," Justin managed to cry out as he unloaded all over his chest. "Brian, fuck!"

Brian gasped as Justin contracted around him. After managing a few more thrusts, Brian came harder than he ever thought he had in his life, yelling out to a deity that he didn't believe in.


"Christ, Sunshine, I didn't know you owned so many clothes," Brian said as he used a box cutter to open yet another of Justin's boxes in his Park Avenue condo two weeks later, the third box that was marked Jeans. Brian had already opened and unpacked boxes marked Dress PantsCasual Pants, and Shorts while Justin was working on the boxes holding a variety of shirts, sweaters, etc. They hadn't even begun to unpack Justin's art supplies and computer, which would find a home in Brian's spare room.

Just as Brian had predicted, Daphne quickly received several phone calls about the "roommate wanted" ad she put in the classifieds. After a few interviews, Daphne decided on a nice young woman named Heather who worked as a dance instructor at the School of American Ballet and had needed a new place after breaking up with her boyfriend. Justin and Daphne had spent the previous weekend packing up his stuff, crying and reminiscing about their three years together as roommates. However, Daphne was all smiles as the moving men took Justin's belongings out of the apartment that morning, knowing how happy her best friend was going to be living with his Prince Charming.

"You're the one who insisted on buying me thousands of dollars worth of new clothes," Justin reminded him. "I already had a ton of clothes before I met you."

"Yes, but you were supposed to trade the old for the new," Brian said as he struggled to close a dresser drawer.

Justin shot Brian a death glare. "I am not throwing out my old clothes. There's nothing wrong with my ‘Pre-Brian' clothes."

"You bought most of them from thrift stores, so they wouldn't be that much of a loss." Brian held up a pair of ripped jeans. "Like these- it looks like a bear ate ‘em."

"I just bought those at Hollister. They were like, sixty bucks."

Brian shook his head. "I'll never understand why you kids spend so much money on torn up clothes."

Justin walked over to snatch the jeans out of Brian's hand. Instead, Brian tightened his hold on the jeans and pulled the "kid" in for a kiss.

~The End~

The End.
charming1 is the author of 27 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 16 members. Members who liked Now and Forever also liked 658 other stories.