- Text Size +

Brian and Justin rode up the creaky old elevator in silence. Although neither man had spoken for several minutes, Brian could hear Justin breathing heavily through his nose in obvious exasperation. Once the elevator stopped at the fourth floor, Brian raised the grate and walked over to his door to unlock it. He could still hear Justin's agitated nose-breathing behind him.

Brian unlocked the door and slid it open. He casually walked though his loft, turning on lights as Justin stomped in behind him and threw the door closed. Justin walked a few feet into the loft and stood in the middle of the large room, his hands balled up in fists at his sides and his adorable face pinched in fury.

Brian walked over to the refrigerator and pulled an apple out, still a bit hungry after eating only half his plate at Debbie's. After rinsing the apple and tearing off a paper towel to dry it, he passed by Justin on his way over to the couch and said, "You look so sexy when you're angry."

After Brian sat down, Justin harshly exhaled and walked over to sit in one of the white armchairs, muttering under his breath.

Brian took a large bite of his apple and chewed slowly. Once he swallowed, he snickered and asked Justin, "Are you going to continue to queen out about this?"

Justin cocked his head and looked back at Brian with a baffled expression. "Why wouldn't I queen out?" he yelled, waving his arms around. "I just learned that my boyfriend is in love with me... not from him, oh no, but from his ex-boyfriend, of all people!"

Brian took another bite. "I guess that's a yes."

"Are you going to sit there and act like I shouldn't be upset about this?"

"At least you know now," Brian answered. He took another bite of the apple. "Why does it matter how you found out?"

Justin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest as Brian chomped on his food. "Jesus, you look like what's-his-face, chewing with your mouth full... like you were raised in a fucking barn."

Brian swallowed and chuckled. "I think he- Hunter- was raised in a crack den, actually."

Justin raised his eyebrows. "Did he really used to hustle?"

"Oh, yeah. Michael and the professor found him working the curb in front of their apartment about a year ago."

Brian finished his apple as Justin continued to stew. Suddenly, Justin whispered, "Lindsay was right."

Brian looked over at Justin. "About what?"

Justin brushed his bangs off of his forehead. "We talked yesterday while we were cleaning up outside after the party. She said that it's always been hard for you to tell people how you feel about them... because of your shitty childhood. That she's never even heard you tell your son that you love him."

Brian kicked his shoes off. "Gus knows I love him," he said as he stared down at his socked feet.

Justin stood up and took a seat next to Brian on the couch. "I'm sure he knows... just like I've known, for a while, how you feel about me. You're great at showing people that you love them... but it's nice to hear it, now and then."

"Justin..." Brian said as he sat the apple core on the coffee table and sighed. "You probably grew up with your Mommy and Daddy telling you they loved you every day of your life. I don't remember ever hearing my parents or my sister tell me that they loved me. I doubt my asshole father ever did love me. He once told me," dropping his voice to imitate his father's smoky drawl, "I never should have been a family man."

Justin reached over and ran his fingers through Brian's soft chestnut-brown hair. "That had to be tough."

Brian closed his eyes and tilted his head towards Justin's caress. "Yeah. The only time he ever told me that I was a good son was when I gave him money. Before then though, I was only a burden to him... a mistake. My mom was either always at church, praying for God to banish the soul of every fag on Earth straight to Hell, or sitting in the kitchen, guzzling wine and complaining about how my father would rather spend the evening at his union club or the bowling alley instead of with her. Me and my sister have never been close. So, forgive me for not using that word as a normal part of my everyday vocabulary."

Justin placed his hands in his lap. "But why would you tell Michael that you loved me, when you won't say it to me?"

Brian looked into Justin's blue eyes. "He asked me what was so special about you; why I would give up tricking for you, but I wouldn't for him."

"And you said?"

Brian smiled, noticing how Justin was baiting him. "I told him... because I love you more than I ever loved him."

Justin moved closer to Brian and kissed him warmly on the lips. "Say it again."

Brian cupped Justin's chin. "I love you, Sunshine," he whispered.

Justin smiled brightly. "Now, was that so hard?"

Brian kissed Justin again. "You make me hard."

Justin straddled Brian's lap and kissed him again, plunging his tongue into Brian's apple-flavored mouth. After a few moments, Justin broke the kiss and asked Brian, "When did you realize it?"

Brian cocked an eyebrow and put his hands under Justin's shirt, rubbing the smooth skin underneath. "You made me hard the first second I laid eyes on you in that restaurant."

Justin lightly smacked Brian's shoulder. "No... Ass."

They laughed together.

"Um..." Brian pursed his lips as he thought about it. "When we were at the Palace, after you left when you overheard the truth about me and Michael...." Justin solemnly nodded in remembrance as Brian slowly ran his hands up and down his back. "I thought I'd lost you then, but I knew I had to do whatever it took to get you back."

Justin grinned. "I swore to myself that I was done with you, but as it turns out, you are a persistent son of a bitch when you want something."

Brian placed his hands on Justin's cheeks and kissed him. He ran the tip of his tongue across Justin's bottom lip and murmured against Justin's lips, "When those elevator doors closed, I knew that I couldn't- and wouldn't- live without you. You are everything I never even knew I wanted."

"Well..." Justin said as he ran his fingers through Brian's hair at the back of his head, "fortunately, you are all I've ever wanted."

Brian smiled. "Even if I'm an ass?"

Justin answered by kissing Brian again. A few moments later, they pulled each other's shirts off, and Justin stood up and removed his shoes and the rest of his clothes. Brian shucked his own pants, but did not move to get off of the couch. Justin motioned toward the bed, but Brian stuck his hand in between the couch cushions, produced a bottle of lube, and patted his thigh.

Justin chuckled and climbed back on Brian's lap, facing him. Brian squeezed some lube onto Justin's palm and some onto his own fingers. Justin slicked Brian's cock, stroking him with the cool gel while Brian pushed two lubed fingers into Justin's hole. Once they were both ready, Justin lifted up and slowly lowered himself onto Brian's dick, causing Justin to gasp from the initial burn of entry, which soon turned into ecstasy from Brian's generous cock filling him up.

Brian licked and nipped the side of Justin's neck as Justin grabbed onto the back of the couch to use for leverage. Brian enjoyed the hot blonde's body squeezing around his dick while Justin bounced up and down on him like a bronco rider. The lack of condom between them, combined with the deep thrust the position allowed, created almost more pleasure than either man could handle.

Brian reached under Justin's ass and squeezed his cheeks roughly as Justin panted hot breaths into Brian's hair. Justin felt a rush of heat travel through him and sweat break out on his skin from the exertion of fucking Brian like he was, but he continued his furious assault on Brian's dick.

While Justin often enjoyed a slow, sensual lovemaking session with his gorgeous partner, there were times like this that he wanted nothing but a hard and fast pounding, leaving them both covered in sweat and gasping for breath. And, as much as he relished the opportunity to top Brian, Justin often craved the utter bliss of Brian ramming him like a freight train.

As he listened to Brian moan between breaths, Justin felt himself begin to climax, all without Brian ever touching his dick. He felt Brian tense up under him and managed to pant out, "Go."

Brian threw his head back yelled out as he released his load into Justin. At the same time, Justin let go, spurting his hot cum all over Brian's chest and stomach. They held each other for the next minute as they came down from their orgasms, panting like two dogs in the sun.

Brian used his toes to pick his Dolce & Gabbana shirt up off the floor. As he used the shirt to wipe off the mess Justin created, Justin reminded him, "That must have cost like, two hundred bucks."

"And now, it's a two hundred dollar cum rag," Brian pointed out as they both laughed.


Brian strode into his large office, where his highest-ranking employees were gathered around the conference table waiting for him. He looked incredible in a light brown Boss suit with a white shirt and light blue tie. Justin walked in behind him, dressed in a red Ralph Lauren button-up shirt and jeans, and took the last empty seat at the table.

Brian had called Cynthia an hour before and told her to inform the head of the art department, his advertising associates, and Ted to be in his office at ten to catch him up with how things had been going in his absence.

"Good morning, everyone," Brian announced to the group.

As they all murmured their greetings, Cynthia smiled at her boss, happy to see that he was in a good mood. But, after seeing Justin stride into the room with him, she wasn't surprised.

"Most of you have not met Justin Taylor," Brian said, indicating Justin with his hand. "He is the head of the art department at the Manhattan office. He'll be visiting over the next couple of days, before we go back home- uh, to Manhattan." Brian went around the table and introduced everyone to Justin, only forgetting two of their names. "Of course, you've met Theodore," Brian said to Justin when he got to Ted.

"Hello again, Ted," Justin said, smiling at Brian's Chief Financial Officer.

"Mm-hmm," Ted answered back, barely containing the contempt he felt for whom he considered to be Michael's tawdry replacement in Brian's life.

The night before, as he laid in bed watching porn and wacking the willy, Ted received an irate phone call from Michael, who regaled him with the details of Debbie's Dinner from Hell. Although he was impressed with the artwork that Justin and his department created, Ted for the life of him could not understand why Brian would choose the young twink over Michael. After he had formally hired Justin, Brian threatened to personally castrate Ted and sew his asshole shut if he let Brian and Justin's personal relationship become company knowledge. Brian also reminded Ted again after Gus's birthday party that his personal life was none of Ted's fucking business and to treat Justin with the respect he deserved in front of Kinnetik's employees.

As the meeting began, Brian walked around the table and looked at what each member of the team was working on at the moment. While he was pleased to see that the latest Steel Town Beer campaign was going well, he couldn't help but compare the work of the Pittsburgh office's art director, whom Brian had gone out of his way to steal from their previous employer Vangard, to Justin's impeccable boards and graphics.

After opening the Manhattan office, Brian had transferred a few existing accounts over to the Manhattan office, along with letting the Manhattan team create the accounts for Kinnetik's newly acquired New York clients. Although he knew that he had several talented account executives and artists working in the Pittsburgh office, he was disappointed to see that the old Pittsburgh team didn't quite stack up to the new Manhattan team.

As Brian shuffled though a few boards and sketches, he stopped when he saw a rough sketch that had the words Red Cape Comics printed on it. "What the fuck is this?" Brian asked no one in particular.

"Oh," Ted piped up as he saw what Brian was referring to. "That's for our newest client I just signed this morning."

"Red Cape Comics?" Brian asked incredulously. A couple people in the room had heard of the local comic book store before, but did not know anything about it personally. "Michael's store?" Brian growled as Justin and Cynthia's mouths dropped open.

"Yes," Ted said proudly. He cleared his throat and continued, "The client and I were able to come up with a payment plan."

"Payment plan?" Brian repeated as he walked over closer to Ted. "Since when do we set up payment plans with clients? Either they pay in full, up front, or we refuse their business."

Ted sank into his chair as Brian leaned towards him. "Well... I though because of your personal connection to the owner of the store-"

"My personal conne-" Brian began to yell until he remembered that they were not alone. Brian stood up tall, straightened his tie, and looked around the room. "Thank you everyone," he said with a fake grin on his face, indicating that the meeting was adjourned.

"Ted, Justin." Brian turned on his heel and walked over to his desk. He sat down in his leather chair and noticed that everyone but Ted and Justin had left. The two men sat in the chairs positioned in front of Brian's desk.

Brian lit a cigarette and took a long drag. He blew out the smoke and calmly asked Ted, "Just what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Ted sat up straighter in the chair. "I believe I signed Kinnetik a new client... Boss."

Brian smirked. "Well, you can call our new client and tell him that the deal is off."

"No can do, Bri," Ted haughtily replied. "We have a contract... you wouldn't want to be sued for breach of performance, would you? Also, he made a deposit to show good faith."

Brian glared at Ted. "You spend too much time with Mel... That contract cannot be more than an hour or two old."

"A contract is a contract," Ted replied. He looked over at Justin, who was shaking his head at him, and gave him a dirty look.

Brian sat his cigarette in an ashtray and picked up the office phone. After roughly punching Michael's cell phone number into it, he waited while it rang. A moment later, Brian snarled into the phone, "Get your ass over here, now."

Without waiting for him to reply, he slammed the receiver back down.