- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I have one more written after this and will probably write another tonight. Enjoy it.

KYLE

 

After the six hour torturous hours on the bus, we all fled to get away from Michael’s pictures and narrative. The beach house was massive, in the back Drew had erected a fenced off area, so we couldn’t see the decorations. Emmett told Drew he wanted to see the beautiful plans Drew thought up.

 

“More like make sure Drew really didn’t turn it into a football theme.” Ted jokingly tells us.

 

“Emmett, I wanted to do this for us. Trust me to know what you like, and Jen helped put it together for us.” Drew tells Emmett. Emmett runs to Jen and gives her a kiss on the cheek and tells her thank you over and over.

 

“Let’s get everyone settled and we can have a day at the beach.” Deb tell us.

 

We all gather our things and head into the house. We get our rooms and start unpacking, Gus tried to convince me we should share a room. Lindsay tells Gus he gets to share with Theo and Stuart. I smirk at Gus.

 

“Sure, can we have the adjoining room with Kyle.” Gus smirks at me.

 

“No, but you can have the room that adjoins with Lindsay and I, if you need special attention.” Mel tells him. Poor Gus.

 

Michael was ready for the beach. I wanted to toss his cameras into the ocean, just to avoid another wonderful slideshow, movie, and snapshot rendition on the bus ride back. Justin told me if we try hard enough we could tell Michael to stand next to the ocean at high tide to get a wide shot of the group. We both smiled at that idea. Deb comes by in a purple shirt and shorts and tells us to hurry up, she wants to get pictures of the kids. Guess we now know where Michael gets it from.

 

Brian has the guys bring an umbrella to the beach. Justin doesn’t tan, he burns. We all get settled on the beach and the kids and grandparents head to the water.

 

“Brian, I doubt Justin’s ass is going to get burned.” Michael tells him.

 

“Michael, Justin’s ass should be insured, just like his paintings.” Brian tells Michael.

 

“You need some help with that Brian?” A teammate of Drew's asks Brian.

 

“No, but you could go take a long swim in the ocean.” Brian tells him.

 

“I have to admit, it’s strange to see guys chasing after Justin instead of Brian.” Emmett tells us.

 

“Well if I had seen Justin first, I’d have chased him, just to be shot down.” Ted tells us.

 

“Ted don’t put that image in my head.” Brian glares at Ted.

 

“Michael, we should have an episode of Princess Elle at the beach trying to solve the mystery of the secret lair of the evil football King.” Justin looks at Drew, who laughs at Justin’s glare.

 

“Yeah, we could have her and her gang sneak out and try to infiltrate the lair.” Michael and Justin smile at each other. What am I missing here?

 

“Just make sure you have PRINCESS ELLE plan to evade the evil storm troopers guarding the lair.” Emmett tells him.

 

“Like we, I mean Princess Elle, isn’t sneakier than that.” Michael tells Emmett.

 

“Just don’t get Princess Elle put in the storm trooper’s jail. I would like to explore the many hiding spots on the beach.” Brian tells the boys.

 

“Ben, why does Brian always act like Justin and I can’t plan the comic better than that?” Michael asks Ben.

 

“I don’t know Michael, could it be because you usually blurt out everything and get caught.” Ben tells Michael.

 

“Ben, remember Michael has ‘Mr.1500 on his SAT’s’ helping him.” Ted tells Ben.

 

“Just don’t make Brian and I have to make bail.” Ben tells Michael.

 

Justin and Michael sit together and start plotting the next Princess Elle, or their invasion of Drew’s lair. Brian and Ben seem to take it all in stride. Emmett tells Drew to go play with his team.

 

“Justin, I think we should all dress in black, you know to make it seem like a heist.” Emmett put in.

 

“Like we’d dress in neon yellow or white, Emmett. I plan better than that.” Justin tells Emmett.

 

“I was just saying.” Emmett tells him.

 

“Ted, you in or are you going to sit with all the old folks?” Michael asks him.

 

“I’ll let Blake play with you kids, the rest of us will wait for the alarms to go off and play stripper superheroes.” Ted tells him.

 

“DO NOT SAY STRIPPER SUPERHEROES.” Michael yells at him. The whole beach is looking at us.

 

“I don’t know, I agree with Brian, you were especially revved up that night.” Ben says with a smile.

 

“If I have to plan this caper Ben, I don’t need to know you and Michael have a sex life, it’s like thinking of my mother and Tucker.” Justin shivers with disgust.

 

“Well, I have to know you and Brian get it on all the time.” Michael tells Justin.

 

“That probably reves us all up.” Ted tells Michael. Brian smiles at that.

 

“It kind of makes me nauseous.” Gus puts in.

 

“Gus, you were raised by the nympho’s, you should be used to it.” I tell him.

 

“I could be your nympho.” Gus tells me.

 

“You could also be grounded until you’re old and gray.” Lindsay tells him. Lindsay puts her towel under the umbrella and sits with Justin.

 

“I think you are all under the false impression that my son doesn’t have the Kinney gene.” Brian tells us.

 

“Brian, the real reason I didn’t want to use you as the donor is because I was going to have to raise a future pervert.” Mel jokingly tell us.

 

“Better than a centerfold, right Mel?” Brian tells her.

 

“Why, did it make you hot to see me in just my pearls?” Mel answers his comment.

 

“Save me from my parents.” Gus tells me, lunging at me, we fall backwards.

 

“Gus, get off of Kyle.” Lindsay tells him. I almost want to tell her to give me a second, I can’t hide anything in these shorts.

 

“Mommy, Dad told me I could have anything I wanted, it’s why he works so hard to become a billionaire.” Gus tells his mom. Gus sits in front of me and I want to say thank you.

 

“I did say that.” Brian points out.

 

“You just wanted to show off, because you're one of the most successful fags in Pittsburgh.” Mel tells him.

“Mel, I don’t have to show off, people know I’m the best. Ask all of the fags at Babylon.” Brian tells her.

 

“You mean the old guys who still hang out trying to find the fountain of youth.” Mel tells him.

 

“Okay, you two, as much as we enjoy you trying to win against each other, Justin and I need to know who’s in.” Michael tells us.

 

Ted, Brian, Mel, and Ben, tell them they would rather watch more of Michael’s home movies than help young guns with buns. Michael was smiling about them wanting to watch his movies.

 

“Michael, they were comparing your home movies with torture.” Justin tells him.

 

“Blake, Lindsay, and I are in.” Emmett tells him. “What about you Kyle?”

 

“Why not, can’t be any worse then having to interview Michael about the Big Q.” I tell them.

 

“You sure you want to go back to New York, Kyle?” Brian asks me, “I don’t mind buying a newspaper.”

 

“I bet I could get Drew and Brian to start a newspaper, just for you.” Emmett tells me.

 

“Yeah, you could help me celebrate my birthdays for the next two years.” Gus leers at me.

 

“I could have your next two birthday parties at romper room.” Lindsay tells him.

 

“Romper room would just make Dad want to defile it.” Gus tells his mom.

 

“Justin and I could do that if you want us to.” Brian offers. Gus looks at his Dad and tells him to stop helping.

 

We all hang out and hatch the plot to get into the fenced area. Brian tells us we are going to have a bachelor party for Emmett first. Michael tells him we could all tell stories about Emmett, the group groans. Brian looks at Justin and tells him to turn over he needs to rub in some more sunscreen.

 

“Brian, he already looks like he’s got tons of the stuff on.” Michael complains.

 

“Shut up Michael, this helps all of us tonight.” Ted tells us while leering at Justin’s ass.

 

“How does it help?” Michael asks.

 

“It keeps King Kinney from bitching that his favorite toy is broken. You want to have to put up with Brian complaining about not being able to fuck Justin?” Mel tells Michael.

“Brian would find a way.” Blake tells her.

 

Finally everyone gathers their kids and we head to the house for dinner. Drew told everyone to dress for a barbeque. We come out and it’s like a luau. Justin and Gus head straight for the food, Brian heads for the bar with Mel. The rest of the gang help the children get their food. Drew hired  four nannies to help with the kids so the adults could play.