- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm writing a scene I would love to see written in either a brand new one-shot or someone's current story. I have a little backstory in my head as to how I see this going down, but you can of course change it.

Brian does something that turns Justin on. It can be whatever you want it to be, something insignificant or not. Have fun with it.
Brian and Justin live at the house full time. Justin has a studio upstairs and Brian has an office on the ground floor - both work remotely a lot of the time.

Brian is sitting at his desk, his phone pressed tightly to his ear as he talks to a client.

Justin walks in, his usual sunshine smile nowhere to be seen.

Brian looks up and raises his eyebrows at his serious blond.

Justin just stands there looking at him.

"Guys, I need to put you on hold for a moment, I'll be right back, Cynthia can finish what I was saying."

Brian didn't wait for a response before clicking mute.

"What crawled up your ass?" He asked Justin.

Justin ignored his question and asked. "How long are you going to be?"

"Not long, we were just rounding things up. Why?

Justin threw the small cardboard box across the desk so that it landed in Brian's lap. He smirked when he saw that Justin had chucked a Fleet enema at him.

Brian could feel his tongue pressing into his cheek as he looked at his unmoving blond in front of him. The little fucker was standing there, his blue eyes burning a hole right through him.

"Why the fuck do I need this?" He asked, challenging his lover.

It wasn't unusual for him to bottom for Justin now, but it was mostly something that Brian initiated himself.

"Oh, and you'll need these too," Justin said, tossing a small bottle of lube and a shiny butt plug onto the desk.

"Oh yeah?" Brian smirked, Justin was a cocky little fucker sometimes.

"If you know what's good for you," Justin replied, his voice was heavy and serious. "I'll be in my studio when you're ready."

And with that, Justin walked out.

Hardcore toppy Justin sex to follow, where he plows Brian's ass into oblivion.
Chapter End Notes:
Please with a cherry on top.
To be continued.
Deb1 is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Plot Bunny also liked 115 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Plot Bunnies Galore. The previous story in the series is Plot Bunny Madness.