- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Since you're still reading, it appears that you don't hate what I've done with this story so far. Therefore, I'm going to subject you all to another chapter of the same. Welcome to Babylon! Hope you enjoy! TAG.

Chapter 10 - Welcome to Babylon.


After the Graduation ceremony, Justin was standing in the hallway talking with Daphne and some of his other friends when Brian found him again, the strong arms wrapping around his waist from behind.


“Hey, Beautiful,” Brian said loudly, still getting off on fucking with the crowd of breeders. “You looked so hot up there in your pretty blue dress. It brings out your eyes, you know.”


“Brian! Stop shocking all of Justin’s friends,” Daphne said, laughing all the while.


“Isn’t that why I’m here, dear?” Brian laughed back at the pretend outrage displayed by Justin’s best friend. “Besides, it’s true - he does look beautiful!”


“Brian, this is September, Derrick and Jake. They were all out at the house the other day but I didn’t get to introduce you then,” Justin said, trying to change the subject.  

 

 

 

After saying hello to all and accepting ‘thank yous’ for letting them all use his pool, Brian stood quietly, waiting while Justin talked with his friends and accepted random congratulations from others who passed by. Daphne noted how the two men were always touching in some way, as if to reassure each other with their physical presence. The more she saw of this man, the more Daphne was amazed at his kindness and his obvious concern for her friend - two qualities she had never expected in the type of person who would enter into the kind of ‘Deal’ he had with Justin. But the more she knew about Brian Kinney, the more Daphne liked him.


Daphne’s parents had just come up to the group and invited Brian and Justin to join them for dinner, when they were interrupted by a loud group of teens walking through the hallway and rudely causing other quietly chatting groups to be pushed aside. Right in the middle of the bunch, wearing a letter jacket and with a ditzy looking blonde hanging on his arm, was another face Brian recognized - Chris Hobbs. Brian instinctively moved around so he was between Justin and the glaring jock, expecting a confrontation. Luckily, right at that moment, an older man and woman called to Chris, who went off to join his family, sneering all the while at Justin’s gorgeous protector and rubbing at his jaw, which was still visibly bruised.


Brian was pulled back into the conversation at that point by Daphne’s father, who again extended the invitation to join them at a local restaurant for a celebratory dinner. Brian accepted the offer, but only if they all went together in the limo - reassuring Earnest Chanders that they would happily drop them back here at the school to pick up their car afterwards. The little group then began to break up, all saying their goodbyes and making their plans for later in the summer, while Brian steered them towards the front entrance. Right on cue, as they exited the building, Brian’s classy, sleek black limo drove up to the curb at the bottom of the walk and the driver got out to open the door as the party neared. Brian helped the ladies and then Justin into the car, enjoying the giggles and exclamations of excitement over the opulent interior. He was just about to follow Mr. Chanders into the car when he felt someone staring at him, and he turned to once again see the derogatory sneer of an angry, jilted jock, watching his every move. Brian contemptuously gave the staring boy a middle-finger salute before getting into the limo himself.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((B/J)))))))))))))))))))))))))


That was hardly the end to the celebrations Brian had planned for the graduates though. Justin had been surprised when they had returned Mr. and Ms. Chanders to their car and found that Daphne wasn’t getting out of the limo to join them. Brian calmly told him that he’d invited Daphne to join them for the rest of the evening and that the three of them were going out clubbing.  


“Ah ha! That’s what the rest of the clothes were for,” Justin was finally catching on.  


Brian didn’t say anything, he just smiled and wagged his eyebrows in that endearing way he had. When they arrived back at the loft, Justin noted a tall, lanky, sandy brown haired man waiting for them near the building’s entrance. The man’s hands were full of several shopping bags.  


“Honeycutt. Did you have any trouble?” Brian said as soon as he saw who was waiting for them.  


“Don’t call me Honeycutt. And, of course I didn’t have any trouble, Brian.” The man said with a lilting southern accent as he greeted Brian and his group of wayward teens.  


“Justin. Daphne. This is Emmett Honeycutt, a friend of mine and semi-professional club queen.” Brian smirked at the man who was currently giving him a sulky pout. “Of course I’d never let him near MY clothes, but I figured he could be trusted to get you something to wear out tonight Daphne.”


“Cool, Brian. Thank you sooo much!” Daphne gushed, eager to see what was in the bags.


“You don’t have to go through the bags out here on the curb,” Brian scolded Emmett as he hustled everyone inside.


Justin hung back a bit, grabbing the older man by the sleeve to get his attention. He was beaming up at Brian with that mega-watt smile of his that gave the man an odd feeling in the pit of his stomach every time he saw it.


“Brian. You are absolutely incredible. You know that, don’t you?” Justin said. “Thank you for doing all this for me. I’m. . .  I really have no idea what to say to thank you enough.”


“Then don’t thank me. Just enjoy it. I know what it’s like not having anyone there for you at shit like Graduation.” Brian then abruptly turned away from the younger man to follow Emmett and Daphne up to the loft, clearly uncomfortable with Justin’s thanks and his own little slip-up by showing his emotions.


By the time the two men got up to the loft, Daphne was already adorned in her new clubbing outfit, courtesy of the shopping talents of Auntie Em. Daph was strutting around the living room showing off her hot red, skin-tight ‘pleather’ pants and the matching (?) purple sequined tank top, all topped off with a red sequined bow tie headband.  Emmett was trailing along behind the young woman, trying to pin up her hair as she walked. Justin immediately ran up to admire his friend while Brian made himself a drink and leaned against the kitchen island laughing at the rowdy trio.  


“So, how do I look?” Daphne preened as Brian was passing by.


“You look HOT, Daphne. I’d fuck you!” Brian teased, giving the girl a quick peck on the cheek, and then heading off to change into his own club attire, leaving the three others giggling together in his wake.

((((((((((((((((((((B/J)))))))))))))))))))


Justin couldn’t remember when he’d had more fun in his entire life. It had been a whirlwind day right from the start and he owed it all to the resplendent man dancing with him right now. Babylon was such an amazing place - Justin couldn’t even have imagined a place like this, with the freedom, the pulsing fast music and the hordes of beautiful, half-naked men - it was a gay boy’s idea of heaven.  


Brian had his arms draped over Justin’s shoulders, their foreheads leaning together as they swayed to the hypnotic beat of the usual thumpa thumpa dance music. Justin’s hands were resting on Brian’s hips, pulling him in closer so their groins were mashing together along with the beat as well. It felt so fucking good and Justin didn’t want it to ever end, but on the other hand, he was so horny by this time that he was in imminent danger of cumming in his pants soon if they kept going this way. When Brian swayed again, his thigh brushing extra hard against Justin’s crotch, the blond boy’s little whimper of need caught the more experienced man’s attention.


“That’s a fucking huge steel rod you’ve got hiding there in your tight little black jeans, Sunshine. What exactly should we do about it, huh?” Brian breathed into the boy’s ear.


“You’re going to have to fuck me, Brian,” Justin said in all seriousness. “Very soon. Please.”


The slow lecherous smile that spread over Brian’s face in response to Justin’s plea was even more of a turn on for the almost desperate boy and he mewled again at the sight. Brian straightened up, hooked his fingers into Justin’s waistband and pulled him off the dance floor, past the bar and down a dark hallway. The sounds of groaning and grunting coming from the opened doorway at the end of the hall gave Justin a pretty good idea what he’d find when they arrived. He wasn’t disappointed.


The beautiful blond tyro might have heard about the infamous back rooms of Liberty Avenue, but he’d never visited before. It was definitely an eye-opening experience. Along every stretch of wall space there were men - grunting, groaning, fucking, sucking, naked men. The smell of cum and sweat was almost overwhelming and it was hot and humid inside causing perspiration to bead on Justin’s temples before they’d gone more than a couple paces. Brian was obviously not a newcomer here though, because he knew exactly where he was heading and steered Justin to a back corner where there was a small ledge running around the wall, just about thigh high to the taller man.  


Brian pushed Justin backwards so he was leaning against the ledge. He smiled down at the round-eyed neophyte and kept eye contact the entire time he was divesting Justin of his pants and briefs and then his shirt. Then, he lifted the smaller man up so he was perched with his back against the wall and his ass braced against the ledge. Justin felt incredibly exposed sitting there naked in this room full of sweating, horny men, but he was equally as turned on by the experience. He waited the few seconds it took for Brian to lower his own pants and get a condom out of his pocket.


“Welcome to the back room, Sunshine,” Brian purred as he bent to kiss his blond deeply. “You ready to give the rest of these boys a little show?”


Justin didn’t have to respond, though, because Brian had already started to slide two well lubed fingers up his ass as he spoke. Justin only had to groan in appreciation while he wrapped his legs around Brian’s waist and used his hands hooked over the little ledge to hold up his weight. Brian didn’t waste much time in preparation, the boy was already so hard and so ready. Brian was just as ready and equally eager to get started on Justin’s initiation to the back room of Babylon.  

With a growing crowd of bystanders gathering around, Brian gleefully thrust into that tight hot little body, eliciting the perfect little gasp he loved hearing each time he entered Justin. He started right in with a steady, driving rhythm and then turned his mind to the floor show he intended to put on for his little audience.


“That’s good, Justin. You are always so fucking tight, little boy. God, you’re good.” Brian kept up the constant stream of good natured taunting. “Tell me what you want, Justin. Tell me. You want it hard, don’t you? I know you do, little boy. Come on and tell me what you need.”


“You, Brian. I want you,” Justin was moaning already. “I always want you.”


“You’re mine tonight, little boy,” Brian said possessively, driving into Justin ever harder with each minute. “I’m going to fuck you so hard. Just the way you like it.”


“Yessss. Fuck me, Brian. Oh god, yes. I want you to fuck me so hard I can’t walk for days. Ohhh Yesssss.”  Justin had already forgotten the mob of horny men surrounding them - he was only performing for Brian now.


Brian began to fondle Justin’s balls lightly and used his free hand to tweak the boy’s hard little brown nipples while he sucked and nibbled away at the pale ivory neck.  He could feel how ready Justin was and he increased his pace accordingly, impatient to get his boy off. As horny as Justin was, it didn’t take long at all before the sweet hot young blond was shooting off freshets of cum, the pulsing long sticky strings bursting out so strongly they hit the walls over his head as well as his face and chest. The appreciative murmurs from the assembled peanut gallery behind Brian made him smile even wider than before.


“That’s so fucking hot, Justin. You’re fucking amazing, little boy. You don’t even need me to touch you, do you? Not you, because you’re such a dirty, hot little boy.” Brian hadn’t cum yet, he’d been holding back, waiting for the right time for his big finale. “You are my good, little boy, aren’t you Justin. Huh?”


“Yesss, Brian. I’m yours,” Justin panted out, not being allowed to even catch his breath due to Brian’s incessant pounding. “I’m always yours, Brian.”


“Good boy, Justin. Now, I’m going to make you cum for me again, little boy. You want that. You are such a hot, nasty little boy and you’re going to cum for me over and over again tonight. I’m going to fuck you and make you cum until you’re dry, Justin,”  Brian was nearing his own climax, the crowd egging him on as much as the throbbing clenching muscles in Justin’s tight hot ass, but he wanted Justin to come with him this time so he started working the younger man even harder than before.  


Justin was gasping for air by this point, his body slamming repeatedly against the wall, he started to reach for his cock, needing to bring himself release again already, but Brian slapped his hands away.


“You don’t need that, little boy. You’re going to cum for me again without even being touched because that’s what you need, isn’t it, Justin. Are you ready to cum for me? Are you ready, you nasty, naughty little boy. Come on! Do it Justin. Cum for me again.”


“God! BRIAN. Ohhhhhhhh.” Justin screamed out, completely out of control, his head thrashing, his balls on fire as his skillful lover brought him to orgasm again.  


Brian groaned out his own release, no longer holding himself back and letting the waves of bliss wash over him and the hot blond in his arms together. He collapsed against the wall as he finished, barely able to keep himself and Justin from falling to the floor after the explosion they’d both just endured. The smattering of applause and the occasional slap on his shoulder or ass from the appreciative masses giving him the needed spurt of energy to keep on his feet until the two of them were recovered enough to stand on their own. God how he loved performing in public, Brian thought!


Daphne had just returned to the bar after dancing a couple songs with a butch looking lesbian who’d been nice enough not to care when Daphne told her she was straight. She sauntered up to where Emmett was standing sipping on his cosmo and checking out the local attractions. Before she could even say ‘hi’ though, she caught a familiar name being discussed by two men who were waiting to order drinks on Emmett’s other side.


“Did you see Kinney? That was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. Those two should do porn. They’d make millions,” the first man was saying.


“Who WAS that cute little blond twink with Kinney? I haven’t ever seen him around?” The second man responded.


“I don’t know but I’ve got dibs on him, baby. Did you see that impressive package and, fuck, the way he shot - better hurry up with that wine cooler or I’m going to be shooting just thinking about it.”


“Forget it, sweetie. You’re a bigger bottom than I am and that little blondie obviously likes big brutal tops if he’s with Kinney.”


*Hhh Mmm* Emmett cleared his throat, trying to distract Daphne from the conversation going on next to them, thinking that maybe the girl didn’t want to know quite so much about her best friend’s back room antics. Although, Em was thinking, he wished he’d been there to see - it sounded like it had been a rather good show.


“So how was your dance partner, Sweetie?” Emmett asked the astounded girl.


“Ummm. Uh, okay I guess. She seemed nice.” Apparently the distraction techniques weren’t working. “So, Em, tell me about Brian.”


“What about him, sweetie?” Emmett wasn’t sure he liked where this was heading.


“I mean, he comes off as Mr. Cold-blooded-fuck-em-all when you first meet the guy. But then, he’s being kinda sweet and all to Justin lately. I can’t figure him out, you know?”


“Nobody’s ever been able to do that, honey.” Em answered truthfully. “But, if you ask me - and don’t you ever tell him I said this, ‘cause he’d bite my head clean off - I think that deep down, Mr. I-don’t-care Kinney’s got a heart bigger even than his cock. He just doesn’t want anyone to know. But, he’s always doing stuff for his friends and family and then trying to hide the fact that he did something nice.”


Em was about to go on and dish about some of Brian’s more altruistic moments, but Daphne stopped him with a hand on his arm as she saw Brian and Justin nearing the bar.  


“Hey, Jus! Having a good time?” Daphne asked, trying not to laugh at the almost guilty look that came over her friend’s easily read face.  


“Yeah! How about you?” Justin asked.


“Well, not as good as you, if what I just overheard is true, Baby.” Em interrupted, giving Brian a knowing little smile.


“Charlie, two beers and two waters,” Brian ordered from the bartender, ignoring Emmett’s innuendos. “Here, Sunshine. Drink the water first or you’ll get dehydrated.”


Em and Daph shared a look at the solicitous exchange between Brian and Justin and both giggled a little thinking about their earlier conversation. Brian might have called them out on it, too, but right then two other men joined their little group.  

 

 

“Teddy! Michael!” Em spouted enthusiastically as soon as he saw the newcomers. “Come over here and meet my new friends, guys. This gorgeous young thing is Justin, but keep your hands off because Brian’s already called dibs. And this little firecracker is his fag hag, Daphne. Jus, Daph, this is my roommate, Michael and my best friend, Teddy.”


“Cool! I’m a ‘fag hag’ now!” Daphne laughed at her newly bestowed title.


“You’re a freak, Daph!” Justin teased.


After they’d finished their drinks, Em pulled Justin and Daphne out to the dance floor, while Brian leaned against the bar and watched. Michael was trying to get Brian’s attention, asking him about work and other inconsequentials, but Brian was only listening with half an ear. That’s when it finally hit him where he’d seen the little blond before.


“Fuck, Brian. Isn’t he that hustler you picked up a couple weeks ago when we were at Images?” Michael asked in astonishment. “What the fuck are you doing with him here?”


“Shut it, Mikey.” Brian ordered.


“It is him, though, isn’t it?” Michael pushed.


“So what if it is?” Brian replied with a shrug.


“So, why the fuck is he here tonight following you around.”


“Because I want him here tonight, Mikey. So, just leave it the fuck alone, okay?” Brian warned his friend, and moved away to join the group on the dance floor.


Michael finally took the hint, but was still fuming about Brian’s dismissive behavior when the four dancers returned to their spot at the bar. Daphne and Emmett were giggling together like old friends and rating the men that passed by their perch, while Justin laughed at their outrageous antics. Brian was smiling indulgently at the ridiculous rating system the ‘girls’ were trying to work out. Ted was trying to cajole Michael into a better mood. But they were all interrupted by a disturbance out on the dance floor.


The crowd of gyrating men had parted to allow a tall, dirty blond haired man wearing a black cotton wife beater and tight black jeans with cowboy boots to walk through the club. The newcomer was eyeing the men as he passed with an arrogant expression. His gaze briefly brushed over Brian and the rest standing at the bar, but didn’t linger.  


“That’s him, Brian,” Michael said, tugging on Brian’s arm and pointing to the blond now wending his way towards them. “It’s that guy, Brandon. The one I was telling you about the other night.”


“Right. The newest plebe trying to take over the title of ‘Stud of Liberty Avenue’,” Brian nodded, then walked over to meet Brandon halfway.  


“Hey there, fresh meat,” Brian said to the newcomer, looking over the shaggy long hair cut and too-thin lips of the younger man, not all that impressed. “Come to meet your competition? We don’t have to be rivals, though, you know. I’ll be happy to take you under my wing and teach you a thing or two.”


“And who the fuck are you?” the arrogant blond asked with disdain.


“Brian Kinney. At your service.”


“I expected . . . well . . . more, I guess,” Brandon replied.


“There’s a lot more, but you’ll have to come with me to the back if you want to see it all,” Brian offered with one raised eyebrow.


“Sorry, pops. I’m not into aged meats,” Brandon dismissed Brian, already turning to scan for other possibilities.  


“Fuck you! You don’t get to waltz in here and BE the best just because you say you are,” Brian accused. Then he added as he turned away, “and from the looks of you, you never will be.”


“From what I hear, Kinney, your days as the Stud of the Avenue are already over. Getting too old to keep up with the scene every night?” Brandon spat back. “Anyway, it looks like you’re already ‘taken’ stud,” Brandon said nodding over to the bar where Justin was keeping a possessive eye on the two men’s conversation. “Looks to me like Kinney’s got himself a little boyfriend now - kinda puts you out of the stud business, doesn’t it?”


“Fuck you know.” Brian bit back. “The kid is just a hustler I hired as my personal cabana boy for the summer. When you grow up, maybe you’ll be able to afford toys as nice as mine. Until then, fuck off you little pissant.”


Brian didn’t give the other man a chance to reply. He turned his back on the insolent little prick, strode back to the group waiting at the bar, pulled Justin towards him by the hem of the boy’s shirt and led the uncomplaining blond towards the back room for another mind-bending, crowd-pleasing round.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

My readers are by far the best in the world. I love you all! TAG