- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay - sorry about this but there are annoying amounts of actual plot contained in this chapter. Please be advised accordingly. I'm not saying there isn't some sex, but just more plot than usual for this story. Hope you enjoy, even with the actual plot involved. TAG.

Chapter 11 - Betrayal.


Justin woke to the feeling of warm sunlight streaming across his face. He stretched and then rolled closer to the warm body next to him, remembering again what a wonderful day Brian had given him yesterday. And to think that he almost didn’t go to Graduation, when it had turned out to be one of the best days of his life. He couldn’t stop thinking about how wonderful Brian had been all day - buying him things, taking him out to eat, the limo, the club, not to mention the sex. And, the looks on the faces of those kids at school - he’d never forget that final ‘fuck you and farewell’ - it was the perfect way to leave his high school years behind.  


How was he ever going to thank Brian enough for all of that? There was no way he could ever repay him, but Justin had to do something special for the phenomenal man. Justin sat up in bed and watched the gorgeous brunet while the older man slept. He was so overwhelmingly handsome, Justin couldn’t get over the fact that this man - this beautiful, successful, sexy as hell man - would have taken the time and effort to make his Graduation day so perfect. He was almost too beautiful when he was asleep like this. Justin thought that he looked so peaceful and even innocent. Overcome suddenly with the desire to draw this enchanting scene, he slipped out of bed to grab his sketchbook and pencils.  


Brian woke about an hour later but was disappointed to find the bed next to him - the place he was already coming to think of as Justin’s side of the bed - empty. The sheets were cold to the touch, which meant his little blond bedmate had been gone for quite awhile, too. Before Brian could get too upset, though, his left hand discovered a folded piece of paper setting on the pillow next to him. He grabbed it and read the note written on the outside: Brian, thank you for everything you’ve done for me.  You are simply amazing. Open this note and then follow the instructions inside to find your thank you gift.  


Brian smiled at the idea of this little game as he unfolded the sheet of paper. Inside, was the most exquisite drawing of him, sleeping in this very bed, naked except for a sheet draped artfully across his legs. It was incredibly detailed. Brian loved it the moment he saw it. He was so busy examining the drawing that he almost forgot the game he was supposed to be playing, but then in the lower right corner of the drawing, next to the artist’s signature ‘JT’, was the word ‘shower’. Brian left his bedroom picture on the side table and went in search of the next clue.  


In the bathroom, there was another sheet of sketching paper, this one propped on the floor, leaning against the shower door - a drawing of Brian in the shower back in the house in West Virginia. This one was equally amazing, each droplet of water beading on his skin, each tress of his dripping wet hair, each muscle in his back and rear, all clearly delineated. He couldn’t figure out when Justin had drawn this but it was a perfect likeness. In the bottom right corner on this drawing was the word ‘couch’.


Brian followed the direction on each drawing, every single one a magnificent portrait of him in a different setting. On the couch was a drawing of him lying on one of the lounge chairs by the pool. On the desk was another of him with his face buried in his hand, sitting behind the computer in his home office, apparently frustrated with something he saw there. On the counter in the kitchen was a stunning sketch of just his hand holding a coffee cup - simple, clean lines showing each vein and wrinkle of his skin. Taped to the mirror next to the front door of the loft, there was an absolutely beautiful watercolor pencil drawing of him adjusting his tie in the mirror of his closet.  


This last portrait had the word ‘roof’ on it. Brian went back to the bedroom and quickly threw on a pair of jeans and then ran back to the door and climbed the stairs from the landing up to the roof. The door to the roof had been propped open with an empty planter.  He stepped over the planter and pushed through the door and found his missing blond boy - Justin was lying, completely naked on a blanket spread out over the roof next to a pot of hot coffee and a plate of sweet rolls.  


“You followed all the clues so now you win, Brian!” Justin announced as Brian stood there shaking his head in astonishment.  


“Justin, you’re too much.” Brian said as he joined the boy on the blanket.


“Nope. I’m just right! Now come here and have your breakfast, Mr. Kinney, before the coffee gets cold!”  


Justin patted the cushion he was leaning against to tempt Brian to come closer.  Brian was happy to comply and scooted close enough to claim the juicy pink lips of the beautiful boy, forgetting for several minutes that there was something other than Justin to nibble on.  The beautiful artist eventually got his man to lie back on a cushion, so he could feed Brian bites of the fresh sweet rolls and sips of his coffee. Brian was easily distracted from the food, though, by the even more appetizing body of the boy doing the feeding.  


Brian let Justin place a large piece of pastry in his mouth but instead of just chewing the food, Brian sucked in Justin’s fingers as well, sucking on them and wetting them with his saliva. Then he grabbed that hand and moved it purposely towards his own backside. Justin was a quick study and knew exactly where Brian intended those wet fingers to end up. He welcomed those lovely artistic fingers which conveniently slipped into his hungry snug little hole. Brian relaxed into the cushions and let the blond’s natural instincts take over. Justin kept up a steady pace with his fingers, thrusting them in and out of the older man’s willing hole, reveling in this unexpected pleasure, one that Brian rarely let anyone enjoy.  


When Brian was happily mewling, fully caught up in the pleasure of the moment, Justin took a large mouthful of coffee and then quickly engulfed Brian’s fully engorged penis. The still hot, tannen laden liquid against Brian’s most sensitive skin caused him to squeal. He tried to pull away from the hot mouthful, but Justin had a firm grip on his thighs and wouldn’t let go. The eagerly experimental blond then went to work on the extremely sensitized cock, sucking strongly, swallowing the coffee and all other juices that he could stimulate. Justin sucked and licked and tongued that full, hot dick until Brian didn’t want to resist any more. With Justin’s last swipe of the tongue over Brian’s dripping slit, the hot brunet let go and watched, wide-eyed, as arching streams of cum streaked across the bright blue sky over his head, painting the asphalt roof tiles with streaks of white.  


Brian hugged his little artist closer into his chest. He loved his drawings and he adored the artist. He didn’t know how to tell the boy, yet. But Brian knew that this was one hell of a great way to wake up in the morning, and he didn’t want his artistic little blond going far - not for a very, very long time.

 

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((B/J))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


Brian had to stop in at the office for a few hours Sunday morning to make up for taking all day Saturday off. Justin had asked if he could use the car for a bit while Brian was working to go to his favorite art supply store, Utrecht’s. He promised to take good care of Brian’s baby and assured that he would be back to pick Brian up around noon. Their plan was to go back to the country estate and then enjoy the rest of the afternoon relaxing together.  


Justin had no sooner dropped Brian off at work and then driven to the biggest art supply store in the city, Utrecht’s - which was conveniently located just off the highway in a strip mall not far from the suburb where Justin had grown up - when he heard someone calling his name.


“Justin! Justin!” Jennifer Taylor called to her son as she came running across the parking lot of the strip mall.  


Justin heard his name being called out and turned to see his mother rushing over to him. He thought about just walking away or even getting back in the car and driving off, but in the end he stayed where he was and waited. He watched his mother, who he hadn’t seen in almost two months now, as she dodged traffic to get to him. When she finally reached the sidewalk she came up to him, her arms held wide as if to hug him, but stopped when Justin flinched away from her, and instead just reached up to grab his shoulder.


“Justin, I’m so glad to see you,” Jennifer said, looking her son over with a critical eye. “How are you? I’ve talked with Emily Chanders a few times so I know you were staying with them but I didn’t know if I should call or not. I didn’t know if you would even want to talk to me . . .”


“I’m fine Mom,” Justin said, trying to forestall any other questions, looking like he was ready to bolt.


Jennifer searched her brain frantically for something else to say to keep Justin there. “So, were you heading to Utrecht’s? Mind if I tag along? I could help you get some art supplies if you need any?” Jennifer offered.


“I don’t need any help, thanks,” Justin answered, still just standing there, waiting till she left.


“Justin, please, talk to me. I’m so sorry about what happened. I just . . . I just want to talk, okay.” Jennifer tried again. “I want to know that you’re okay and what you’re doing and . . . how about this - I’ll help you pick up whatever you were going to get at Utrecht’s and then I’ll take you to lunch and we can talk while we eat . . . Please?”


Justin wanted to trust her - he really did. But he’d been so hurt by her and his father that he didn’t know if it would ever be possible to trust her again. Still, she was trying to make an effort, so maybe he should try too?   


“Just let me make a quick call,” he told his mother, not sure when Brian needed to be picked up.  


Justin moved a few paces away from Jennifer and opened his phone to speed dial Brian. “Hey, it’s me. I . . . I ran into my Mother at the store. She wants me to come to lunch with her. Did you need me to pick you up earlier?”


“Are you okay,” Brian asked, concerned by the tone of Justin’s voice.  


“Yeah. I guess,” Justin didn’t know what else to say with his mother listening in.


“You don’t sound okay,” Brian replied. “But, to answer your question, I’m fine here for awhile. Go have lunch with your Mother, if you want. Just, come by and get me when you’re done.”


“Thanks. I’ll call and let you know when I’ll be there. Later.”  Justin hung up.


“Okay. I can do lunch. I just want to pick up some paints and a couple canvases first, okay,” Justin capitulated.  


“Great. Well, let’s get your art stuff and then you can pick out where we go to lunch.” Jennifer was thrilled to have at least this one little victory.  


A half hour later, Justin and Jenn walked out of the art supply store with a bag full of acrylic paints and two fresh new canvases. Justin put the supplies in the passenger seat of the corvette, Jennifer eyeing the luxury car suspiciously all the while, and then the two of them walked across the highway to the Olive Garden which happened to be in the next strip mall over. Jennifer had been making small talk the entire time they’d been shopping, worried that she would scare Justin off if she started asking the big questions. But once they were seated with drinks in hand, she decided to start in.  


“So, Justin. Tell me what you’re up to these days?”  Jennifer began.


“Um. Yesterday was Graduation.” Justin volunteered.


“Oh. I’m sorry I missed it.” Jennifer said, but Justin was unsure of her sincerity. “Was the ceremony nice?”


“I don’t know. At least it was short. Daphne ended up being the Valedictorian, which was great for her.” Justin was so ultra-cautious about what to tell his mother that his conversation was stilted.


“Did you do anything fun to celebrate?” Jenn asked.


“Daph and I and a . . . a friend went out dancing last night.”


“That sounds wonderful. So . . . are you happy at the Chanders’?


“I’m not living there anymore,” Justin answered, concerned about where this was heading.


“I didn’t know you’d left the Chanders’. Where are you living now, honey?” Jennifer asked.


“With a friend,” Justin did not want to talk to his mother about Brian or his living arrangements - she hadn’t cared what happened to him when his father kicked him out and it was none of her business where he was living now.  


Jennifer was about to press for more information when they were interrupted by a tall, dirty blond-haired man who had approached their table without their noticing.


“Hey, there,” said the sultry blond man, looking in Justin’s direction.


“Uhh. Do I know you?” Justin asked, not recognizing the man who was standing in front of him.


“No. But I know you, sweetheart. My name is Brandon. I saw you last night at Babylon. Kinney told me you were his new ‘pool boy’.” Brandon said, moving close to the young blond as he spoke and smirking suggestively. “What’s your name?”


“Fuck off!” Justin responded instantly without thinking about who he was having lunch with.


“Justin! That’s no way to talk to someone,” Jennifer admonished her rude son.


“Shut up, Mom!” Justin ordered, turning his attention to the man who was still standing next to their table. “I told you to fuck off. Why the fuck are you still standing here?”


“Because I thought that maybe, when Kinney is finished with you, you might want to come spend some time with a REAL man, Sweetheart,” and Brandon slipped Justin a slip of paper with a phone number on it, then ran his finger up Justin’s chest along the way. “Call me, little man, when Kinney is done with you. I’ll be more generous than he would ever be. You won’t be disappointed.”


Justin wadded up the slip of paper and threw it back in Brandon’s face. He didn’t bother to respond to the arrogant prick. All he could think about was the man’s comment about Brian - that Brian had told this asshole about their arrangement. He couldn’t believe that Brian would have told this ass about him. But how else would this dickwad have known anything about him. As far as he knew, Daphne was the only other person that knew about his arrangement with Brian and she would never have told this ass.  


“Mom, I have to go,” Justin said immediately, standing up and throwing his napkin on his still full plate. “Sorry. I’ll call you later.”


Justin stormed out of the restaurant, not bothering to stop and watch for traffic as he made a beeline for Brian’s corvette. Luckily, the suburbanite drivers stopped for him. Jennifer watched from the doorway of the restaurant, completely confused about what was happening to her son. He was not concerned with his Mother’s worries, though. All Justin could think about was Brian and what the man must have revealed to this odious Brandon.  


Jennifer wasn’t giving up on her son, though. She dashed through traffic and even crossed the highway against the light to catch up to Justin before he could get back to the corvette which was still parked in front of Utrecht’s. Jenn managed to grab ahold of Justin’s jacket when he was only feet away from the car.


“Justin, wait.” Jennifer demanded. “I want to know what that was all about. I’m still your Mother and I still love you. I want to know what that was about and you ARE going to tell me.”


“Fuck you, Mom. You let your husband kick me out of your house. You forfeited any right you had to know what I was doing when you let that happen,” Justin yelled out his frustration, tears streaming down his beautiful face. “Do you really want to know what that was about, Mom? Do you?”


“Justin,” Jennifer pleaded.


“That was simply about sex, Mom. That’s all it was. It was simply sexual.” Justin screamed across the suburban parking lot for all to hear. “That’s all I am now, Mom. A sex toy. How the fuck did you expect me to make a living when you threw me out? Happy now? I’m sure Dad is - this is what he always wanted me to be, right? Well, you can tell him that his wish finally came true. His little boy is a fucking WHORE! Fuck all of you. I don’t ever want to see you again. You hear me? Get the fuck away from me!”  


Justin didn’t wait to hear his mother’s response. He got into the corvette, slammed the door shut and drove off while his mother was still standing there in shock with her mouth hanging open. He was crying so hard he could barely see the road. All he could think about was getting back to Kinnetik and confronting the man who had betrayed him.

 

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((B/J)))))))))))))))))))))))))))


“You can’t just pass me around to your friends when you’re done with me, you know,” Justin yelled as he stormed into Brian’s office. “I’m not your little play thing that you can parade in front of your buddies to prove your manliness. Fuck you, Brian. How dare you tell all your friends that I’m just your whore for the summer! Fuck you! You fucking arrogant asshole. Your car is parked out front. I’ll come get my clothes later and you can pay me for my time served when I come to pick up my stuff.”


“What the fuck are you talking about, Justin,” Brian was taken aback at the very vocal assault from the blond attack dog that was barking at him from his office carpet.


“You fucking betrayed me, you arrogant asshole,” Justin tried to calm himself enough to explain, but it really wasn’t going to happen. “Your buddy, Brandon, saw me out at lunch with my mother today and came over to introduce himself. He said that he was more than interested to take me on when you were through with me.”  


“Justin. I didn’t mean it that way . . ." Brian tried to explain, but Justin wasn’t about to let him try to assuage his guilt this way.


“Oh no. You would never!” Justin was beyond hearing any explanations or excuses, crying uncontrollably. “Fuck you, Brian. Of course you would. No one else knew about our little deal except the two of us. But then this Brandon waltzes up to me when I’m at lunch with my Mother and tells me that you said when you were finished with me I might want to spend some time with him. How the fuck did he know that I was for HIRE, huh, Brian? YOU fucking told him. Well, fuck you. The deal is off. I’m not going to be passed around to all your friends when you’re done with me. I‘d rather live in a fucking cardboard box than be your toy any longer.”


“Well, it’s the truth, isn’t it?” Brian yelled back, pushing the angry blond down onto the couch in his office. He wasn’t prepared for this conversation with the screaming blond and he didn’t have a prepared response ready, so he was forced to fall back on the truth. “I didn’t tell him anything that wasn’t the fucking truth. You ARE my pool boy for the summer. I never told him he could have you afterwards, but what are you complaining about if he came to that conclusion on his own. I won’t lie or hide myself for you or for anybody else. If you can’t stand the truth then you know where the front door is.”


“Yes, I do. I’m gone, Brian. Pay me what you owe me to date and I’ll never darken your fucking doorstep again.” Justin demanded, holding his hand out in front of him, prepared to accept either cash or check.


“Fuck that!” Brian was scrambling to figure out a way to save this situation from deteriorating beyond control. “The deal was $20k for the full summer. If you leave now, you get nothing.”   


Justin stood there, his sides heaving and tears still streaming down his beautiful face. He still couldn’t believe how Brian had betrayed him. And, on top of everything, the arrogant asshole was going to hold him hostage for the rest of the summer, dangling the $20k cash as his incentive. Where, Justin wondered, had all this morning’s feelings of affection, caring and concern gone so quickly? How could Brian treat him like this after everything he’d done yesterday and last night? How could Justin have so misjudged this man?  


But fuck Kinney if he thought he could get the best of Justin Taylor. Justin might not have much pride left after all this, but he had enough to fight for what he was owed. He needed this money and according to his estimations, he’d already more than earned it. So, fine. Kinney wanted a willing sex slave for the rest of the summer. That was exactly what he would get - and absolutely nothing more!  



Chapter End Notes:

Okay, maybe I'm being overly emotional, but I actually cried a little for Justin as I was writing this. Poor kid. Don't worry though. He will be back on 'top', both literally and figuratively in no time. Thanks for reading. Sorry about the incessant intrusions of plot - it's sometimes necessary. I'll try not to make it a habit, though. TAG.