- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ready for Brian to start getting an inkling that he needs to shape up? If not, you should probably just skip this chapter. But, for those of you tired of Brian always letting Michael spout off without telling him where to shove it, this is your new favorite chapter. Enjoy! TAG

Chapter 17 - Setting the Record Straight.


“I don’t care if he’s busy. I need to see him NOW.” Lindsey said as she burst into Brian’s office.


“It’s okay, Cynthia. I’ve got this,” Brian told his assistant. “Lindsey, have a seat and tell me what the fuck is the problem.”

 

 

“You’re the fucking problem, Brian. You and your goddamned dick that you can’t keep in your pants,” Lindsey yelled at Brian, refusing the offer to be seated.

 

 

“My dick hasn’t come anywhere near you, Lindsey, in a very long time. What could you possibly have against it?” Brian responded, at a complete loss as to why Lindsey was in such a lather.


“It’s not me that you’re fucking that’s the problem Brian. It’s your little pool boy.” Lindsey was in full-out rant mode by this point. “How dare you not tell me about him, Brian? You let him be around our son? Is that really the kind of person you want your son exposed to?”


“What the FUCK are you talking about Lindsey?” Brian was furious at what he thought Lindsey was insinuating.


“I’m talking about Justin. Your rent boy? Brian, you should have told me about your little arrangement before you let me just assume things about him. I would have never agreed to let Gus stay with the two of you last weekend if I’d known.”


“Lindsey, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Justin isn’t just some rent boy. He’s a friend of mine. And he’s damn good with Gus - I have absolutely no problems with Gus being around Justin. What I want to know is what exactly you’ve heard about him and who you heard all this from.” Brian had pushed Lindsey down into a chair and was standing, towering over her, demanding with his physical presence the answers to his questions.


“What I’ve heard is that Justin Taylor is a well known escort and rumor has it that you hired him to keep you entertained for the summer because you were too busy at work to do your own trolling at the clubs or bars. You told me he was just a young artist friend of yours that you wanted to help out. And I believed you. How gullible am I? I should have known better -  Brian Kinney doing something purely altruistic? That’s a laugh. Why did I think you were changing?”


“Shut the fuck up, Lindsey,” Brian interrupted. “Who the hell told you all this?”


“Well, I heard it first from one of my industry contacts through the gallery. Then I asked around from some other people,” Lindsey hedged, not wanting to name her sources in case they would get into trouble for telling her. “But that’s irrelevant. What is relevant is that I don’t want Gus exposed to him any more. Until Justin is gone, you are not going to be seeing Gus any more. I’m sorry, Brian, but that is what I feel I have to do to protect my son.”

 

 

“Sit down and shut up, Lindsey. Now listen. Are you listening?”

 

 

“Yes, I’m listening, Brian.”


“Justin is NOT an escort or a hustler. Do you understand me? Whoever’s telling you that is a fucking liar.” Brian insisted.


“So your own best friend is a liar?”


“Fucking, Mikey! He told you this?” Brian was livid, pissed at Michael and at himself for ever having told Michael anything about Justin at all. “Michael is wrong, Lindsey. It was all a big mistake and Michael just refuses to see the truth. I WILL be setting him straight though. Very soon.”


“He’s not the only one who told me about Justin, Brian. Everyone couldn’t be wrong at the same time,” Lindsey maintained her position.


“Who the fuck else is spreading these rumors? Tell me, Lindsey,” Brian pushed, noting his friend’s hesitation to name names.


“I told you, it was someone I met through the gallery.”


“WHO? Damn it! Tell me, Lindz.”


“A fundraiser that I’m working with on a benefit show. His name is Brandon . . .”


“Muller!” Brian finished Lindsey’s sentence. “Now this all makes sense. Lindsey, that asswipe has been after Justin since the first time they met. Justin keeps turning him down so the prick is spreading all these rumors about him in revenge. You can’t believe this shit. Don’t you remember when he came up to us at the Carnegie Benefit? He was hitting on Justin then too? Remember that I almost took the idiot’s head off? That’s the shit you’re going to believe?”


“That was Brandon? Shit. I thought I recognized him when he came in the gallery but I couldn’t remember from where.” Lindsey’s voice tapered off in contemplation. “Brian, you’re sure about this?”


“Fuck, Lindsey. Justin is a good kid. He’s absolutely great with Gus and I have no reservations at all about him being around my son. In fact, Justin is more than just a nice kid - he’s an amazing, talented artist, he’s fun and smart and an incredibly strong person who has put up with more than you’ll ever know from his family. And I think I’m really starting to lo . . ." Brian stopped himself abruptly, quickly deciding to take another approach. “I like hanging out with him. Really, Lindz, Justin is a good person and there’s no reason why you should be concerned about him being around Gus.”


“But all the rumors, Bri?”


“I’m going to take care of Mikey and Brandon and all the rumors right away, Lindz.” Brian promised.

 

((((((((((((((((((((B/J))))))))))))))))))


Brian strode into the offices of the Starzz Foundation and asked the receptionist to see Brandon Muller. When the young woman called on the intercom to another office, presumably Brandon’s, she got an odd look on her face. When she then hung up and told Brian that Mr. Muller was not available, Brian completely ignored her and headed down the hallway behind the reception desk with the young woman trailing behind and trying to stop him.  


It was fairly easy for Brian to find Brandon’s office as it wasn’t a large space and the man he was looking for was in the corner office only four doors down from the reception area with his door wide open. Brian stormed in and slammed the door shut behind him in the face of the desperate receptionist.


“Muller. We need to talk,” Brian demanded, rounding the desk and seating himself confidently on the edge right next to Brandon’s chair. “I’m getting tired of you fucking with me and with Justin. You need to back off NOW.”


Brandon stood up to confront the slightly taller and more muscular man. “Fuck you, Kinney. I’ll do whatever I want and with whomever I want to do it. You’re the one who should be backing off or I’ll have my secretary call the police.”  


“Go right ahead, Muller. I’d be happy to talk to the police about how you are stalking me and my friend. I find it very, very hard to believe that you just conveniently happen to keep turning up wherever Justin and I are. And I find it even more curious that you managed to find Lindsey’s gallery just so you could tell her all your little lies about Justin. I’ll be happy to file formal charges against you with the police, if that’s what it takes to get your attention. And, knowing your criminal background, it shouldn’t be hard to convince the cops that you are a serious problem.” Brian was bluffing, since his PI hadn’t managed to dig up anything more yet, but from the fear he saw in Brandon’s eyes, he figured he hadn’t missed the mark by too much.  


“You don’t know shit, Kinney. And I don’t care what you say. I WILL have your little cabana boy in the end. I don’t give up that easily, stud. And once I’ve had your little toy, I’ll be taking your title of Stud as well.” Brandon hissed, his temper completely out of control by this point, his red face and obvious fury in direct contrast with Brian’s appearance, which seemed to get calmer the more angry he became.  


“You know what? Fuck the cops, Muller. I think it will be more fun taking you down myself.” Brian said with cool, hard fury in his voice. “This is your last chance, Muller. Back the fuck off from Justin or I’ll make your life so completely miserable that you won’t know what hit you.”


Brian didn’t wait around for Brandon’s reply. He got up and strode out of the office, waving in a friendly manner to the frightened receptionist as he left. Brandon simply stood in his office seething. Kinney was an idiot if he thought Brandon would simply back down at this point. In fact, at that very moment, Brandon was thinking about just how much he was going to escalate his campaign for Justin Taylor, in spite of Mr. Kinney.

 

(((((((((((((((((((((((((B/J))))))))))))))))))))))))


Brian called Justin a little later and told him that he wouldn’t be home until late that night. Justin wasn’t too bummed though since it was Daphne’s day off and he’d already planned to spend the afternoon with her. So, when Brian said he’d be late, they just planned to extend their visit so that Daphne could stay for dinner.  


The next call Brian made was to Michael. Michael was surprised but happy to hear that Brian wanted to meet him at the loft after work that night. He hadn’t spent much time with his friend lately, even less so since Justin had entered the picture, and Michael envisioned this evening as being a fun time for the two of them to catch up.  


When Michael arrived at the loft, Brian was already changed into comfortable clothing and had a drink in hand. Michael bounced in, excited as always to spend time with Brian. It took him a few minutes before he noticed the serious look on Brian’s face.  


“What’s wrong, Bri?” Michael asked, concern evident in his tone.


“We need to talk, Mikey,” Brian started, pulling a beer out of the fridge for his friend and walking him over to the couch to begin the conversation. “Lindsey came to see me today and told me what you said about Justin.”


“So? I just told her the truth. That Justin would be moving on soon and that I didn’t think she really wanted to let Gus hang out with him all that much.” Michael said with complete candor.


“Fuck, Mikey. That is NOT the truth,” Brian tried to hold back his anger, realizing that, at least in part, Michael’s misconceptions about Justin were his own fault. “You have Justin all wrong. I should have probably said something earlier. I just didn’t think you’d be so fucking rude as to make an issue of it, or I would have spoken up, but I’m telling you now, Mikey, that you need to back off and shut the fuck up about the kid. Okay?”


“What the fuck, Brian? Why the hell are you getting all defensive about some rent boy?”


“First of all, Mikey, he’s NOT a rent boy. Yeah, we met in a hustler bar, but the kid didn’t know it was that kind of place. Fuck, he’s only been out for a couple months and had never even been to Liberty Avenue before that night. He had no idea that Images was a hustler bar.”


“But you said . . ." Michael started again, however Brian interrupted him before he could get really going this time.


“I didn’t SAY anything. I just let you think what you wanted to think, Mikey. I should have said something, but I didn’t. Like I said, I didn’t think it was any of your business and I really didn’t think you’d start spreading rumors about the boy, or I would have told you to back the fuck off earlier. But I’m telling you now, Mikey. Justin is a good kid. I like him a lot and I don’t want you to be talking shit about him any more. He’s NOT a hustler, and how long I let him stay in my pool house is MY business, not yours. Got it?”


“I guess . . .” Michael hesitated, sure that Brian still wasn’t seeing the kid clearly and that it was Michael’s place to protect his friend.


“Michael. I’m serious. You leave Justin alone and stop spreading these rumors. Hear me?”


“Fine.” Michael capitulated.

 

 

((((((((((((((((((((((((B/J))))))))))))))))))))))))


“Sorry, Justin, but I’ve got to get home. I have to be up for work at 7:00 am tomorrow,” Daphne said as she got up from the floor of the media room and stretched. “When is Brian going to be home?”


“I have no idea. He said he was meeting Michael after work, so he might be out really late,” Justin replied, stretching and yawning too. “No biggie, though. I’m bushed and could use a night of actual sleep for a change.”


“Oh. Poor baby! Getting fucked too often? I feel soooo sorry for you - NOT! Try getting sympathy from someone who actually has a sex life, Jus,” Daphne teased as she gathered her stuff together, then kissed Justin goodnight and headed out to her car. “Later!”


Justin picked up the popcorn bowl and their empty soda bottles and was just heading upstairs to get into Brian’s bed when his cell phone rang. He briefly noted it was Daphne and he answered thinking that she probably left something behind. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case.


“Jus? I kinda got freaked out when I was pulling out of your place just now and I wanted to make sure you were okay.” Daphne sounded freaked, too.


“Why? What’s wrong?” Justin asked immediately.


“Well, there was this car parked at the bottom of your drive - which is sorta weird out here in the middle of nowhere to start with - but then I saw this guy standing right outside the fence by the edge of the property. He looked like he was just standing there watching the house. It really creeped me out. Did you make sure all the doors are locked and the alarm on?”


“Well, not yet. But I will. You’re right - that is kinda freaky. I’ll go set the alarm right now, Daph. Don’t worry, okay.”


“Okay. As long as you’re alright,” Daphne replied. “You should call Brian though and tell him about the guy. I just got this really odd vibe from him, you know. Like he was casing the joint or something.”


“What did he look like?”


“Well, I didn’t get a great look - it’s really dark out and all - but he was tall and thin, white skin and blond hair. The car was a dark, maybe black, Jeep with a hard top. Shit - I didn’t think to get the license, though. Should I go back?”  


“No, Daph. Don’t bother. I’ll call Brian and tell him and in the meantime I’ll set the alarm. It’s probably nothing anyway. But thanks for letting me know. Later!”


Justin ran back down the stairs and immediately set the alarm. He tried to look out the front windows to see if he could make out anyone down by the road but it was too far away and the night was completely dark which meant he couldn’t make out anything. He knew that Brian had a decent alarm system but he was still nervous, so he went around the house and systematically made sure all the doors and windows were locked. Then he climbed back up the stairs, crawled into Brian’s bed, hugged Brian’s pillow to his chest and pulled out his cell.


“Hey, Sunshine. How are you and Daphne? Have you eaten everything in the house yet? Are you calling to ask me to bring you back-up munchies?” Brian answered, obviously having a good time and feeling no pain himself at the moment.


“Daph just left, Brian. I was wondering when you were coming home?” Justin tried to sound unconcerned, not wanting to seem like a scared little kid left alone in the house too late at night.


“Don’t know. I’m still at Woody’s with the guys. Why?” Brian thought he heard something in Justin’s voice that shouldn’t be there.


“No reason, really, it’s just that . . . well . . ."


“Justin? What’s wrong?” Brian was now certain that there was a problem - Justin wasn’t usually this hesitant unless there was something wrong.


“Daph said that she saw some creepy guy out by the end of the drive. His car was parked out there and she said she saw the guy walking around outside the gate. I’m sure it’s nothing. I just thought maybe you’d be coming home soon . . .” Justin knew he sounded like a complete idiot, but he just really wanted Brian home as soon as possible.  

 

 

Brian was sobering up pretty fast as a result of this call. “Did you set the alarm?”


“Yeah. As soon as she called.” Justin confirmed.


“Did Daphne say what the guy looked like or what his car was like?”


“She couldn’t see very well, she said. But the car was a black Jeep and she said the guy was a tall white guy with blond hair.” Justin responded.


“Fucker.” Brian muttered, thinking that the description sounded like someone he didn’t want at his house, especially when Justin was there alone. “Justin, I’m on my way home now. I’ll have to call the car service though, cause I’ve been drinking, so it might take a while. Just stay put and call me if you need anything, okay?”


“Okay. I’m sorry about you having to come back early, Brian.” Justin apologized.


“Don’t be. I’ll be there soon, Sunshine. Later!”


It took Brian more than forty minutes to make it home, most of the delay due to waiting around for the car service to pick him up. When they finally got to the house, there was no sign of any car parked at the end of the drive or anyone walking around. Brian rushed into the house and straight up to his bedroom, only to find Justin still sitting there, wide awake, huddled on the bed looking very small. Brian let out a huge sigh of relief and sank down on the bed next to the boy.  


“Hey there, Sunshine,” Brian said, pulling Justin to him.  


“Hey, Brian.” Justin said, nestling into the warm strong body. “Glad you’re home.”


“Me too.” Brian said.  


The two men just sat together, wrapped arm in arm for awhile, not saying much. Brian hadn’t realized how hard his heart was beating until he was sitting there, but now he could feel it slamming into his chest and he was having a hard time slowing it down, even knowing that Justin was safe. Brian worried that he knew exactly who had been prowling around outside and that it might have been his confrontation earlier in the day with a certain tall blond that had instigated the unwanted late night visit. How much did he tell Justin, though? He didn’t want to worry the younger man more than necessary - and it might be just a coincidence after all? He finally decided to wait, but he’d call the PI first thing in the morning and put a rush on getting that info from Philly - there was just something about this Brandon that made Brian’s skin crawl and he wasn’t going to wait around and see what happened any longer.  


“Hey, you,” Brian finally spoke up. “I smell like stale beer and cigarettes. I’m going to go get a shower.”


“Need help? I could get those hard to reach spots for you?” Justin volunteered.


“Sounds wonderful, Sunshine. I have an especially dirty spot or two that you will need to pay extra special attention to. Come on and I’ll show you.” Brian said as he pulled the younger man after him into the bathroom.  


Brian pulled off the clothes he’d worn to the bar and dumped them all in the hamper while Justin pulled off the sweats he was wearing. Brian quickly turned on the water and adjusted the temperature - a little cooler than he liked it but perfect according to his little fair-skinned blond boy. Then Brian pulled Justin into the warm shower with him and took pains to gently shampoo the gorgeous blond hair and soap every single inch of the flawless skin.  


Justin zealously reciprocated, paying that extra special attention to the spots Brian had pointed out - namely his beautiful, erect cock, his heavy, full balls and the deep, welcoming crevice behind. Brian’s earlier concern for the boy had morphed by now into full-blown desire. The more that Justin fondled and soaped his privates, the harder it was to resist just jumping the boy. But Brian was also enjoying the attention and didn’t really want to hurry, so he kept himself in check and let Justin minister to him tenderly, letting him caress and fondle every part of him until he was squeaky clean from head to toe.


When Justin had finally finished rinsing the soap off Brian’s body, he provocatively turned himself around with his face to the glass wall and bent over slightly to give Brian a better view. Then the naughty little boy, grabbed the bar of soap off the tray and started working at himself with it, making sure that Brian could see as he soaped his crack over and over until the lather was thick and dripping off his butt cheeks and running down his balls. Brian meanwhile was leaning against the opposite wall, stroking himself and enjoying the show immensely.  


When the soapy lather was just right, according to Justin’s estimations, he used first one and then two very soapy fingers to prod at his hole, letting Brian see as he played with himself, opening himself slowly. By this time, the bar of soap was considerably reduced - it had been a rather long shower - and Justin used the remains of the bar instead of more fingers to pry open his tight little hole even more, pushing in the slippery soapy bar and then pulling it out before it could disappear all the way into that enticing opening. The sight was incredibly erotic and Brian was having a hard time holding himself back - his dick wanting to feel that slippery opening so badly, but at the same time loving the show and not wanting it to end. Finally, though, when the bar of soap went in almost too far and Justin giggled as he had to go in deeper to fish it out, Brian decided it was time to get serious before the boy did himself some mischief.


Stepping forward, Brian grabbed the indecent bar of soap and tossed it away. Then he took over where the soap had left off, plunging himself into the slick, soapy opening, delighted at how very very slippery everything was already. He pressed Justin hard against the shower wall, holding on to the top of the enclosure for leverage since all parts of the blond boy were so incredibly soapy that his hands would have just slid right off. Using the wall as his only backstop, Brian rammed into the clean-as-a-whistle boy, slip-sliding away, seemingly forever. And as he was blithefully pumping away, he could feel the tingling build up in his gut and his balls, each thrust adding to the levels of his passion until, almost without warning, the crashing waves washed over him and through him into Justin as well. Brian shot out his load of jizz at the same time Justin’s ass muscles convulsed and the boy splashed the walls of the shower with his own cum. Then the two happy and squeaky clean boys tumbled out of the shower and into their bed, dripping wet and exceedingly fucked out but relieved to be together.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Scary factor is definitely ramping up, I'm afraid. But the good news is that Brian is finally realizing just how important Justin is to him. I'm working on Brian and that term 'friend' - he's getting closer to being able to move beyond that but he's still not there yet. But I'll keep working with him until he gets it right. TAG