- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The scary factor for this chapter is a definite 9+, I'm sorry to say. And, it has far too much plot and not nearly enough sex. But, that annoying plot keeps intruding on an otherwise good story and I just can't seem to keep it out no matter what I do. Seriously, though, this is a tough chapter - hard to write and hard to read, so please be prepared. TAG


****Warning:  Graphic description of sexual assault****

Chapter 18 - Stalker.


Shit, Brian was really starting to love waking up like this every morning - with this warm, soft, yielding body beside him. Brian reached down to grab onto his favorite morning toy, Justin’s hard, thick cock, which was already up even if the boy himself was still mostly asleep. Brian was delighted at how Justin was always so ready, willing, and definitely able, at almost anytime of the day or night that he wanted the boy. Yep, Brian was definitely loving this arrangement and this beautiful blond boy.


That last random thought took a moment or two to seep fully into Brian’s consciousness but when it did, it jolted the man fully awake. Shit. Where the hell did that come from? Brian firmly told his brain to shut the fuck up and go back to sleep.  And, even though it didn’t want to comply, Brian knew exactly how to turn his brain off - at least in the short term - and he commenced the necessary operations immediately by scooting down in the bed, under the covers, so that he could take that full, stout cock of Justin’s into his mouth for a lovely early morning taste treat.  


When Brian emerged several minutes later, sweaty and still licking at the salty sweetness on his lips, Justin eagerly claimed a morning kiss from him, enjoying the taste of himself on the tongue of the beautiful, accommodating older man who’d just awakened him in such a pleasurable fashion. Justin didn’t have enough words to express how safe and how happy he felt here with Brian, in Brian’s bed, in Brian’s house. He tried not to think about how quickly the summer was slipping by, clinging to the present moment of happiness to help banish all thoughts of the vague future. Instead, Justin simply snuggled his body closer to Brian’s and kissed whatever random body parts he could reach with his lips.


Yep, Brian was really starting to love waking up like this every morning.

 

 

((((((((((((((((((((((((((B/J))))))))))))))))))))))))


Justin had dropped Brian off at work that morning and was borrowing the Corvette to run errands today. He wanted to pick up some copies of his transcripts from St. James’, hoping that he might need one for PIFA. If he didn’t get accepted there, Justin had decided he would apply to a few other schools, hoping for winter or spring admission, now that he knew he would have the money to pay for it. Unfortunately, that meant a trip back out the burbs and the hell hole otherwise known as his high school.  


Before making the trek to the burbs, though, he stopped at the Diner for sustenance - nobody wants to head to the deepest, darkest wilds of the suburban jungle without having a good breakfast first. Justin was psyched to see Emmett and Ted still there as well and he joined them enthusiastically, waving good morning to Deb as he passed her. Everybody was happily stuffing their faces before much longer.  


“So, where are you off to today, Baby?” Emmett asked as Justin finally came up for air after downing his third pancake.


“Unfortunately, I have to head to my old high school to pick some records up,” Justin offered.


“Ah. High School. Four of the most miserable years of my existence,” Ted reminisced.  


“Don’t even get me started, Teddy,” Emmett chimed in. “The last memory I have of high school, was my cousin Forrest pulling my graduation robe off me while his twin brother Beau pulled my pants down as I was standing on the stage waiting to accept my diploma. Good times!”


“Everybody loves a good gag,” Ted added ironically.


“Yeah, but I prefer mine with handcuffs involved!” Emmett quipped, causing Justin to snort orange juice through his nose in laughter. “Oops, sorry, Baby,” Emmett said, helping to clean up the giggling young man.


While the three of them were laughing and trading more stories of their woeful high school years, Justin again got that feeling that he was being watched. When he turned around to look over the rest of the Diner customers, he immediately saw Brandon sitting two tables over. He cringed as the man winked at him as soon as he caught Justin’s eye. Okay, enough already, Justin thought, wishing for once that Liberty Avenue wasn’t such a tight knit community where you always seemed to run into someone you knew.


Justin was even more unhappy when he left a few minutes later and noticed that Brandon was following him out. He decided to confront the situation, instead of just running from the creep, so he turned and waited while the tall shaggy blond approached him with an ear splitting grin on that thin lipped mouth.  


“Brandon.” Justin started. “I’ve told you before that I’m NOT interested. Are you a complete moron or do you just not speak English? I’ll say it again - please try to listen, okay - LEAVE ME ALONE!”


“I just can’t do that, beautiful,” Brandon said in a sultry voice, reaching to cup Justin’s cheek briefly before the boy swatted away his hand. “I simply can’t stay away. You are just too tempting. Why don’t you come back to my place right now though and I’ll see if I can’t work you out of my system, sweet one.”


“FUCK OFF, Brandon!” Justin was getting irate, not liking that Brandon kept advancing on him causing him to back up against the wall of the Diner as he tried to retreat.  


“Problems, Baby?” came the welcomed voice of Emmett Honeycutt, the tall queen with balls of pure steel, who had just exited the Diner.  


“This asswipe apparently doesn’t understand ‘Get the FUCK away from me’,” Justin yelled at Brandon again, this time though, apparently getting the man’s attention.  


“Just leaving, beautiful. See you soon!” Brandon said as he strode away with another wink back at the distressed blond.


“Thanks, Em. I’m really getting sick of that creep. He can’t seem to get the concept of ‘NO’,” Justin said as he pushed himself away from the wall where he’d been cornered.


“Hmm. I don’t like this one little bit, Sweetie,” Emmett commented. “How long has this been going on? And does Brian know that this creep is harassing you?”


“Yeah, he knows. In fact, Brian almost took his head off a couple weeks ago when we ran into Brandon at the Carnegie Museum benefit. Anyways, I have to get going, Em. Thanks for rescuing me!” Justin pecked at Em’s cheek in goodbye as he turned to get into the car and leave.


“Take care, Baby. Be safe!” Emmett yelled after the retreating youth.

 

 

(((((((((((((((((((B/J))))))))))))))


After an hour and a half spent waiting around in the antiseptic green walled school office of St. James' Academy, Justin finally had three copies of his transcripts in hand and was heading back to the parking lot when he heard his name being called out from down the block. Justin turned to see who was hailing him, and his heart skipped a beat when he saw Chris Hobbs heading his way. Fuck, Justin thought, is there anyone else I don’t want to see, cause they’re probably gonna turn up today at this rate.


“Hey, Taylor,” Chris said in greeting. “What brings you out to the burbs and away from your fancy mansion?”


“Chris. I was just here to pick up my transcripts. What are you up to?” Justin said, trying to be as polite as he could.


“Coach Bowman wrote me a recommendation and I just came by to pick it up. Looks like I’m going to be at Penn State. They picked me up for the J.V. football team for the fall.” Hobbs bragged. “Where are you going?”


“Not sure yet,” Justin replied. “If I don’t get into the one school I really want, I’ll probably just take a few months off and not start until after Christmas Break.”


“What? Can’t stand to leave your cushy digs and your fudge-packing buddy, Kinney?” Hobbs sneered, still angry over his treatment from Brian.  


“Fuck off, Hobbs,” Justin said, turning his back on the snickering teen, then adding over his shoulder as he left, “at least Brian isn’t afraid to admit he’s gay.”


“Shut the Fuck Up, Taylor! I told you not to ever start with that shit again,” Hobbs had grabbed onto Justin’s shoulder and spun him around as he spoke.


“I’ll say what I want and DO what I want, Hobbs. Just because you’re in the closet doesn’t mean the rest of us want to be. I’m so fucking proud to be out finally, you have no idea how great it feels not to have to hide any more. You should try it, Chris. And, I have Brian to thank for it. So, say whatever you want about us, and call me whatever names you want - I’m out of here, for good, and I’m never coming back to this hell.” Justin said in a clear, ringing voice, excited to finally be able to say what he felt and to be free of this school forever.  


Hobbs just stood there, watching Justin’s retreating back until the smaller blond got in the corvette and drove away. Luckily, he thought, it didn’t look like anyone he knew was around to see or hear all of that. Fuck that asshole Taylor was living with, Chris thought - if it hadn’t been for that asshole, he and Justin might have just gone on the way they had been, but no, now Jus had to be all fucking ‘Out and Proud’ and all that shit. It was all that asshole Kinney’s fault, the fucker.


As Hobbs turned to head to his truck to get the hell away from there, he noticed that at least one person had apparently overheard his little exchange with Justin - a tall, thin, blond man was leaning against a dark blue Jeep parked a few cars over from Chris’ truck and was sneering at him.


“You got a fucking problem, pal?” Chris yelled at the man.


“Actually, I do,” Brandon replied, pushing away from the Jeep and moving towards the teen he’d been watching. “In fact, I think that we both have the same problem - Brian Kinney - name ring a bell? But maybe we can help each other out with our mutual problem?”


Hobbs stood with his legs spread slightly and his arms crossed over his chest as the other man approached and began to talk to him in a conspiratorial voice, eventually leading the younger man to sit on a nearby bench, so they could continue their discussion about how to get back at Brian Kinney more comfortably.

 

((((((((((((((((((((B/J))))))))))))))))))))


When Brian got back to the house that evening, he didn’t immediately see Justin anywhere. He took off his tie and jacket and poured himself a drink then headed out to the patio to see if Justin was out there. It had been a scorching hot day and Brian thought that a dip in the pool sounded like a damn good idea and if he didn’t find Justin soon, he would just jump in the pool first and finish looking for the boy later.  


Brian didn’t get very far though, when he was greeted by a sexy young blond cabana boy, aka Justin, dressed only in tight white speedo briefs and a loose white cotton shirt unbuttoned all down the front but with the shirt tails tied in a knot at his waist. The cabana boy was carrying a stack of fluffy folded white towels under one arm and had a small serving tray in the other with tropical-looking drinks complete with brightly colored straws and little umbrellas in them. As soon as he saw Brian, he flitted over and greeted him with a silly, spanish accent.


“Welcome, Senor. I am Miguel, your cabana boy for this evening. Por favor, be seated and remove all those heavy clothings. I have here cool drinks for you, Senor, and towels for you to use if you desire to swim and I can bring you anything else you might want.“


As Brian laughed at his silly antics, ‘Miguel’ the cabana boy hustled around him solicitously, getting Brian comfortable on a shaded lounge chair, helping him remove his shirt, socks and shoes and making sure he had a cooling drink.  Then, the sweet little cabana boy knelt at the end of the chair and began to massage the ‘Senor’s’ tired feet, slowly working up from there over the man’s calves and lower legs.


“Senor, will be much more comfortable without those very hot slacks on, si? May I assist you in removing these things?” ‘Miguel’ purred into ‘Senor’s’ very turned on ear.


“Si! By all means, Miguel, I definitely need to get out of these pants as soon as possible.” Brian eagerly agreed with the impatient cabana boy.


“Aiii Carumba!” Miguel gasped as soon as he had helped Senor remove his pants (and for some reason his briefs as well). “Oh. Senor is muy grande! Miguel will have to help with this huge problemo, Senor!”  


And, returning to his nearly forgotten drinks tray, Miguel returned, muy rapido, with several small foil wrapped packages, displaying them like a fanned out deck of cards for Brian’s inspection.


“Por favor, senor. You will be choosing your favorite flavor? Perhaps you like the margaritas? Ahhh, no. For senor, tonight, it will be the pina colada, si? That is what will make Senor muy happy.” Miguel pulled out the desired condom and tossed the rest on the ground by their feet.


"Now, Senor, you relax and let Miguel do all the work now. Si? Is muy caliente and Senor has been working oh so hard all day and now Miguel must help Senor to relax and cool down.” Justin was purring as he crawled up the lounge chair over the sexy brunet until he reached the Senor’s muy Grande parts. Then the eager cabana boy opened and rolled on the pina colada flavored condom and began immediately lapping at it as if it were a popsicle.  


Brian was laughing at the loony antics of his blond, but equally as aroused as he was amused. It didn’t take much attention from the pequeno cabana boy to cause the Senor to shoot his load, before he’d even had the pleasure of putting the pina colada condom to use. Good thing, Brian thought, that this cabana boy still had that margarita one handy. Brian rapidly pulled off the full condom, reached for the bright red package with the margarita picture on the front and flipped Miguel, the enticing cabana boy, over so that he could give him the full margarita works.

 

 

((((((((((((((((((((((((B/J)))))))))))))))))))))


After that last confrontation with Brandon in front of the Diner, Justin began to see the man pretty much everywhere he went - he saw him at the grocery store, the bank, and of course the Diner. Justin was angry that the man was seemingly following him but was too embarrassed to tell Brian about it. After the ‘false alarm’ from the other night when he got so freaked out and called Brian to come home from the bar early, Justin didn’t want to come off as overly needy again, so he didn’t tell Brian, or anyone else, about how often Brandon kept turning up in his daily life. Mostly, Justin tried to ignore the annoying man and whenever he could, he just avoided going somewhere that he thought it was likely that he’d see Brandon again.  


Justin couldn’t stay hidden all the time, though. And, that Saturday night, when Brian called and said he wanted to go out to Woody’s and then dancing, Justin knew he was simply going to have to deal with the persistent man somehow on his own. So, Justin reluctantly got ready for the club and called for a taxi to take him into town to meet Brian at Woody’s.  


Right on schedule, about ten minutes after Justin walked into the bar and sat down with the rest of the gang near one of the pool tables, Brandon ambled in and found himself a seat near the far end of the bar. At least Brandon didn’t come over and try to hit on him, Justin thought. Brian noted how quiet Justin was being all night, but hadn’t seen Brandon when he’d entered, so he didn’t know what was bothering his young companion. Plus, Brian wasn’t being too attentive since he’d had a very long week at work - he was thinking only about blowing off some steam tonight, and four or five drinks later, he stopped thinking altogether about whatever was bothering Justin.


The crew headed over to Babylon about 11:00 pm and Justin noted Brandon’s arrival at 11:30. Brian was in rare form already - more than half drunk and, after he’d had a couple hits of something he got from a buddy in the backroom, not feeling much pain at all. He kept Justin busy most of the time dancing and fucking in the back, not that Justin minded Brian’s attentions, but he just felt so out of it, what with Brandon watching the two of them constantly. It wasn’t easy for Justin to relax under the constantly watching eyes of the aggressive blond. Even when he was in the backroom with Brian, he would look up and see Brandon with his own trick a couple of spaces away, the older man’s eyes locked onto Justin even as he rammed into whoever he was with at the time. Justin was getting more than just creeped out - he was starting to get outright scared.  


When Michael finally managed to tear Brian away from his attentive little blond and pulled his best friend out onto the dance floor, Justin found himself momentarily alone at the end of the bar. Unfortunately, he wasn’t alone for very long - not two minutes later, Brandon was there, insinuating his tall lanky body into the space next to Justin at the bar and effectively pinning the younger man in the corner made by the bar and the wall at the end. Justin tried to move away the arm trapping him but the other man was a lot stronger than the young artist and didn’t intend to let himself be displaced. Justin was amazed that in a room full of hundreds of men, nobody seemed to notice what Brandon was doing and there was no way anyone would hear Justin even if he tried to yell out over the loud music. He realized he was simply trapped for the moment and would have to deal with this situation on his own, somehow.


“Get off me, Brandon,” Justin hissed at the aggressive man.


“What if I don’t want to, Beautiful,” Brandon said, Justin’s efforts to free himself apparently just encouraging him all the more, if the burgeoning hardness in his pants was any proof. “In fact, I rather like this little scenario, my dear. I’ve got you right where I want you and I like it.”


Brandon was grinding his crotch against Justin’s hip as he spoke, taking full advantage of his added height and the position of the bar and wall to prevent Justin from moving. When Justin tried to raise a knee towards Brandon’s groin, the older man simply hooked his hand around the partially raised thigh and used it to jerk Justin even closer to him, then he bent over for a kiss, smashing his mouth against Justin’s protesting lips and shoving his tongue into the protesting mouth. Justin was trying desperately to get free from his attacker but he didn’t have any leverage to get out of the corner he’d been literally backed into and Brandon’s actions were fueled by his overpowering lust. He kept pounding Justin back into the edge of the bar, over and over, dry humping him to the beat of the music behind them, and smashing against the already bruised lips causing Justin’s head to be pushed backwards at an uncomfortable angle.  


Justin was trying to push Brandon off enough to shout, hoping to be heard even over the noise around them, but the older man didn’t give him the chance. Brandon had reached one hand up and wrapped it tightly around Justin’s neck, choking off his air supply as he also continued to occupy Justin’s mouth with his invading tongue. And, on top of it all, he was embarrassed that for some unknown reason, the asshole who was attacking him had managed to get him hard. Justin was panicking now, barely able to breathe and not able to move hardly at all and angry both at this fucking asshole who wouldn’t leave him alone as well as at his own traitorous body. As the hand around his throat began to tighten, Justin felt his vision getting blurry and the room behind Brandon’s back began to spin.  


Justin was about to pass out, when Brandon’s attack was interrupted by a loud crashing noise behind him as a waiter was accidentally knocked flying by an overly excited dancer and the trayful of drinks he’d been carrying went flying. Brandon’s leg was hit with several small shards of glass as well as several splashes of stinging alcohol and he was forced to let go of Justin to take care of his wounded leg.

 

 

Justin took full advantage of the momentary distraction to run, dodging through the crowd, desperately looking for Brian amid the throngs of bouncing, gyrating men. He couldn’t see Brian anywhere and was moving beyond panic into the realms of terror, when he felt someone grab his elbow from behind and he shrieked as he spun to face the man he knew was still after him. When he saw that it was only Ted who, having noticed Justin running through the crowd, had come over to find out what was the matter, Justin collapsed against him, no longer able to keep back his sobs of fright.  



“Ted, I need to get out of here. Please. Can you help me,” Justin managed to holler over the loud music into the older man’s ear.


“Sure, Justin. Come on, I’ve got you,” Ted said, as the compassionate man walked with Justin towards the exit, their movements followed avidly by the pair of grey-green eyes of Brandon Muller.  


By the time they got out of the crowded club, Justin had managed to get himself under control and regain his composure, although he was still extremely pale and Ted could see the tracks of a couple tears that hadn’t been wiped away.  


“Are you okay? What happened?” Ted was asking the younger man, but Justin simply kept shaking his head to indicate he didn’t want to talk. “Do you want me to go get Brian?”


“NO!” Justin yelled, grabbing onto Ted’s shirt sleeve with a death grip, not wanting to be left alone even if it meant that he’d be bringing Brian back with him. “No, please, Ted, I’m fine. I just. . . I needed to get out of there. Just, don’t leave right away, okay.”


“Okay. I’m not going anywhere.” Ted said, his arm circled around Justin’s shoulders, patting the trembling shoulder and trying to be supportive without prying. “I’ll just call him and let him know we’re out here though, is that alright?”


“Yeah, thanks.” Justin said, trying to calm his breathing.


It took a couple of tries, but Ted finally got through to Emmett who said he’d get Brian and bring him outside. By now Justin had mostly recovered and was regretting that he’d asked Ted to call Brian, embarrassed by what he perceived as his own overreaction. So some guy had kissed him and rubbed up against him? What was the big deal, he thought, now that he was away from the panic of the moment. He was confused by his own reactions to what had happened and couldn’t stand the thought of Brian looking at him like he was some silly little faggot who couldn’t take care of himself. Quickly, before Brian could get outside, he scrubbed at his face to try to remove any evidence of tears or fear and moved away from Ted so it no longer looked like the man was comforting him.  


By the time Brian stumbled out through the club doors, held up by Michael, who wasn’t much better off, Justin had regained his composure completely and simply blew off Ted and Emmett and their combined concern. Justin thanked Ted for his help but told him it was nothing. Then Justin asked that they help him get Brian to the car, got in himself and drove off without explaining to anyone what had happened.

 

Chapter End Notes:

According to RAINN - the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network - more than 54% of all sexual assaults are never reported and this statistic is significantly higher for male on male assaults. Over all estimates are that one in every 30 males in this country have been or will be the victim of a sexual assault, which includes a number of different crimes ranging from unwanted sexual touching to forced penetration.

 

For help or concerns about sexual assault, you can contact RAINN's National (US) Sexual Assault Hotline, 24/7. Call 1.800.656.HOPE.

 

TAG