- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian tries his best to help Justin, even though his blond isn't being very forthcoming. Does Brian realize just how tied to Justin he is becoming? You'll have to keep reading to find out! TAG

Chapter 19 - NYC.


The next morning, Brian woke up groaning, and not for a good, positive, life-affirming reason either. This groan had more to do with the pounding headache and the nausea he felt as a result of whatever he’d been doing and/or drinking the night before. He went to roll over and find his warm little Sunshine, hoping that pulling the boy in close would help him feel a little better, but didn’t feel that sweet warm body next to him. That caused him to open his eyes finally, wincing at the too-bright sunlight. He found Justin sitting up in the bed at the far edge, his knees drawn up to his chest, chewing on his thumbnail in a worried manner.


“Hey there Sunshine,” Brian rasped out. “What are you doing way over there? Shit, I probably stink after last night - sorry. If you come over and help roll me out of bed, I’ll go shower, assuming I can still walk that is.”


Justin smiled over at Brian and came around the bed to help him up. Brian was not super steady on his feet yet, and his eyes were only opened just the barest crack so he wasn’t being super observant. Justin managed to get him into the shower though and then turned back to the medicine cabinet to get them both some aspirin and filled a glass of water. Justin took two aspirin himself and then passed four more and the water in to a thankful Brian. Justin was still standing in front of the sink looking into the mirror when Brian called to him to come join him in the shower. Justin seemed reluctant, but came in anyway, standing behind Brian with the soap and washing the strong muscular back of the poor hungover man.


Brian wasn’t yet up to his usual morning shower capers, so he didn’t linger under the water the way he would have normally. He simply kissed Justin softly on the lips and then made his way out of the shower, pulling a towel after him as he went to the bedroom to dress. Justin slowly followed, turning off the water and towelling himself off. Justin was standing with his back to the doorway, balling up the towel to throw it in the hamper, when Brian came back into the bathroom, his eyes now finally wide open. What he saw made him blink though.


“What happened to you, Sunshine?” Brian asked, indicating the series of dark black and purple bruises lining Justin’s back from just below his shoulder blades to the middle of his back.


“Hmm?” Justin didn’t look around at Brian as he responded.


“Your back. It’s one huge fucking bruise, Justin. What the hell happened?” Brian demanded.


“Oh. It’s nothing. I got knocked into the bar last night at the club,” Justin said quietly.


“How many times did you get knocked into the bar? There’s at least ten different bruises here, Justin.” Brian came closer and had ahold of Justin’s shoulder so he could examine the younger man’s back more thoroughly.


“I don’t know. It’s really no big deal. I’m fine, Brian.” Justin said moving away from Brian and trying to get past him back to the bedroom where he could get some clothes on.  


“Fuck, Justin. Stop a second, please,” Brian said, turning the boy around so he could see Justin’s face, noting the cuts on his mouth and the bruises there and around his neck. “Justin, what the fuck happened. Tell me.”  


“I told you, I got knocked into the bar and I fell over, is all. It’s really no big deal. I’ll be fine,” Justin said and pulled away from Brian more forcefully this time, then rushed to get dressed and left the bedroom before Brian could ask anything more.  


“Justin, wait,” Brian yelled at Justin’s retreating back, starting to follow him, but he was then distracted by his cell phone ringing.


After Brian dug through the clothing in the hamper to retreive his phone from the pocket of the pants he’d worn the night before, he saw from the caller ID it was Ted.


“Good morning, Theodore,” Brian drawled. “To what do I owe the pleasure of this very early call on a Sunday morning? Please don’t tell me you need me to come into the office.”


“Morning, Bri,” Ted replied. “No, you don’t have to come into the office, at least not for me. You do know that it’s after 10:00 am, though, don’t you, so it isn’t exactly early either. “  


“The time is irrelevant, Theodore. My brain says it’s early. And, I’ll ask again, why the fuck are you calling?”  


“Shit, Bri - don’t bite my head off. You really must be hungover. Anyways, I was just calling to see if Justin was alright. He was a bit freaked out last night when you guys left and I wasn’t sure . . . . .” Ted’s voice died off, not sure how much he should reveal to Brian.


“Do you know what happened to him, Ted?” Brian asked with sincere concern taking over for the usual humorous disdain Ted was used to hearing in his voice. “The kid’s black and blue all over but he won’t tell me anything.”


“Shit. No, I have no idea what happened, Bri. All I do know is that he was running out of the club last night when I found him and he was obviously upset. He freaked out even more when he thought I was going to leave him to find you, so I just stayed with him until Em pulled you and Michael outside. By then Justin seemed fine. But Em and I were talking this morning and we both figured he was probably more freaked than he was letting on. So, I was delegated to call and make sure everything was okay.” Ted explained.


“Fuck. Thanks for calling, Ted. I’ll see what I can find out,” Brian said as he hung up.


Brian found Justin in the kitchen, scrambling some eggs for their breakfast. The coffee was already made, so Brian poured himself a glass and sat at the bar, waiting until Justin was done. As Brian sipped his coffee and watched the little blond chef, he saw Justin darting sidelong looks his way, but not saying anything - definitely suspicious behavior.


“Ted just called,” Brian stated as soon as Justin had dished up two plates of eggs with wheat toast on the side. “He and Em wanted to make sure you were alright. Ted said you were really freaked out about something last night but wouldn’t tell him what happened either.”


“Brian, I already told you. I got knocked into the bar and fell and almost got trampled.” Justin tried once more, but still not looking at Brian directly when he spoke. “It looks a lot worse than it is. Please, just drop it, okay?”


Brian ate his eggs and didn’t ask any more questions, but he didn’t agree to drop it either. He would just take his time and figure it out eventually, he thought. After breakfast, Justin was cleaning up and doing the few dishes when Brian came over and dumped the dregs of his coffee out and put the mug in the dishwasher. Then he gently laid a hand on the young man’s shoulder and kissed him on the cheek softly, showing in his own way his support for whatever Justin was going through.  


As Brian was leaving the room, he asked over his shoulder, “Justin, I have to run some errands - I need to pick up a couple suits at the cleaners and get some other stuff for my trip tomorrow. Do you need anything while I’m in town?”


“What trip?” Justin asked nervously.  


“I have to be in New York for a couple days to oversee some location shoots,” Brian answered.


“Oh.” Justin plopped down on a kitchen stool and studied his folded hands dejectedly.


“Problem, Sunshine?” Brian asked.


“Hmmm? No. I, um, I just didn’t know you were going anywhere.” Justin stuttered.


“Gonna miss me?” Brian teased.


“Yeah. I will,” Justin said with such sincerity and so sadly that Brian was confused.


Justin was still not looking at Brian. 'I know something’s wrong', Brian thought, 'but why the fuck won’t he just tell me?  So, think, Kinney. What is it that he’s NOT telling you? He was surprised by you going to New York - so what? It’s not like I have to tell him where I’m going all the time. But, I don’t think it’s that either. He did say he’d miss me, and he sounded so sad. . . .?'


“Hey, Sunshine,” Brian took a wild stab at what he thought might help. “How would you like to come with me? You could hang out at museums and shit during the day while I’m at the shoots and then we could live it up at night together?”


“Really, Brian?” Justin finally gave him a true smile for the first time that morning. “You’d let me come to New York with you?”


“That’s what I said, isn’t it?”


“Thank you, Brian!” Justin jumped up and launched himself into Brian’s arms. “I’m so glad that I’ll get to stay with you.”


“It’s not like I was leaving forever, Justin,” Brian teased. “It’s only a two day trip.”  


“I know. It’s just that I don’t want to be alone that long. . . . you know, I mean . . . . I would really have missed you.” Justin tried to say this with an unconcerned air, but Brian thought that there was something else behind the words.  


And, even though Justin was happier the rest of the day, he was still acting a little off: He stuck to Brian like glue, accompanying him on all his boring errands. He made excuses not to split up when Brian suggested that Justin go get some coffee and wait while he stopped into the office briefly to pick up some files. Justin refused to go to the Diner for lunch, convincing Brian that he wanted to try some new place he’d never heard about miles away, and then ended up asking Brian to take him to some tacky chain restaurant off the highway on their way home instead. At one point, Justin even followed Brian into the toilet when he went to take a piss. Yeah, Brian knew there was still something wrong but he didn’t have a clue what it was.

(((((((((((((((((((((((B/J))))))))))))))))))))))


The trip to New York was great for both men. Brian was more than happy with the results of the photo shoot for the ad campaign he was working on. Justin was equally happy spending the day at MoMA, the Met and the Guggenheim. Plus, whatever had been bothering Justin seemed to disappear the moment they left Pittsburgh and Brian was thrilled to have his fun little pool boy back.  


To celebrate how well the trip had gone, Brian pushed back their return flight until late on Wednesday and decided to spend the day roaming the city with Justin. After a great breakfast of bagels and lox at the Yonah Schimmel Knishery Brian took them straight to 5th Ave. for a shopping extravaganza starting at Bergdorf Goodman’s and then Barneys New York followed by Armani and Gucci and then off to Brooks Brothers for something for Justin.  


Justin tried to talk Brian out of buying him anything - just taking him to New York with him was more than enough and Justin already felt guilty about that. But Brian simply wouldn’t listen. When the salesperson at Brooks Brothers asked him what they were looking for, Brian told him without blinking that Justin needed a tuxedo and the happy sales clerk waltzed off to gather together all the other staff he would need and to direct the receptionist to bring them all champagne.


“Brian? What are you doing?” Justin was dumbfounded. “You’re not really going to buy me a tux are you? What the hell do I need with a tux?”


“Well, if you’re coming as my date to the Kinnetik Anniversary Party, you’ll need something to wear, Sunshine.” Brian commented dryly.  


“Huh?” was Justin’s brilliant reply.


“It’s a formal affair, after all,” Brian kept on. “And, I refuse to be seen with anyone wearing a tacky rental tux.”


“You’re inviting me to your company’s Anniversary party?” Justin was amazed. “As your date?”


“Yes. In public and all, Sunshine.” Brian teased. “I figured that I did okay with our first little experimental date and I could probably handle the real thing now. I’m getting pretty good at it, don’t you think?”


“You’re amazing at anything you try, Mr. Kinney.” Justin said as he planted himself in Brian’s lap, his arms around the beautiful brunet’s neck. “I would be honored to accompany you as your escort to the party. Thank you, Brian.”


“Careful how you throw around that word ‘escort’, Sunshine. I only just got Lindsey and Mikey straightened out on that score. I don’t want to have to do it all over again.”  


“Okay, I promise not to use the word ‘escort’ in their presences.” Justin laughed. “But, now I have a big problem.”


“What’s that, Sunshine?”


“I have to come up with another, novel way to thank you,” Justin was smiling with that impish look that Brian had come to love and dread at the same time.  


“I’m sure that we can figure something out when we get back home tonight.”


“That won’t do at all, Mr. Kinney.” Justin was in all out vamp mode by this point and Brian was getting a little worried about just how creative the boy was going to be.  


Just then the sales clerk came back into their private fitting room bringing a champagne bucket and flutes for the two men and he was followed by the attractive receptionist who was carrying a tray of appetizers.  


The clerk, Sebastian, was very keen to be of any service whatsoever to the two handsome men who were apparently prepared to part with a large amount of money in his store. He was hovering in the fitting room, waiting for the models to come in to display the tuxedos that he would recommend for the beautiful young blond. Justin was more than aware of the clerk’s appreciation of his cute bubble butt, and this gave him a very wicked idea about how to thank Brian.


“Sebastian,” Justin purred, coming up behind the now nervous clerk. “I think that Mr. Kinney here needs some extra, special attention to show our appreciation for the obscene amounts of money he’s planning on spending here today. Don’t you agree?”


“Of course, Mr. Taylor. I’d be more than happy to show Mr. Kinney any amount of appreciation he requires,” Sebastian responded, watching intently as Justin picked up a bunch of grapes off the snack tray and deftly used his luscious lips to manipulate each juicy round into his scrumptious mouth.  


“Sunshine. . . . what are you up to?” Brian cautioned, not above being affected by the provocative display of grape consumption.  


“Nothing at all, Mr. Kinney,” Justin responded, now approaching Sebastian and using one long artistic finger to shove a grape into the clerk’s agape mouth. “I just think that Sebastian here is eager to show his appreciation for your patronage, not to mention for your hot, sexy, beautiful body. Aren’t you, Sebastian?  


By this point, Justin was standing behind the clerk, his hard cock pressed against the man’s back side and he was running his hands down the chest of the clerk. Sebastian was having trouble breathing, let alone talking, and was very, very, obviously turned on by the attentions of the gorgeous young blond man. When a polite knock at the door of the fitting room interrupted the discussion, Sebastian quickly shooed the models away and told them to wait down the hall until the customers were ready.  


“Thank you, Sebastian,” Justin was eager to show how much he appreciated the solicitous clerk’s attentions. “Now, Sebastian, I think that Mr. Kinney is in desperate need of being sucked off, don’t you? And, I feel (Justin emphasized his point by rubbing at the clerk’s groin in a highly provocative manner) that you are eager to help him out with that little matter.”


Justin was walking Sebastian forward as he spoke, pressing him from behind with his body to get the man to move. When the two of them got to within a couple feet of Brian, who was seated in a chair watching the little exhibition that Justin was putting on for him with more than a little amusement, Justin pressed downward on Sebastian’s shoulders, pushing the clerk to his knees.  


“Now, Sebastian, show Mr. Kinney just how much we appreciate his beautiful huge cock.” Justin ordered, reaching around the kneeling man to help undo Brian’s fly.  


Sebastian wasn’t at all hesitant to get that wondrous fat cock into his watering mouth and he went down on it with great enthusiasm. Brian had a quizzical look on his face, pretty sure that Justin wasn’t yet done with this accommodating but unsuspecting sales clerk. Justin looked at Brian with a mischievous smile and reached over to Brian’s jacket pocket to pull out a condom, waggling his eyebrows in his excitement, causing Brian to shake his head and laugh.


Justin then pulled up at Sebastian’s hips so the man was on all fours, his lips still wrapped around Brian’s fully engorged cock and his head bobbing away. The impish blond dexterously reached around to unfasten the clerk’s pants and slid them down till the man’s ass was fully exposed. Then, never breaking eye contact with Brian, he donned the condom, and positioned himself to take the clerk.


Brian had never seen the young blond top anyone, but he found it unbelievably erotic. The blowjob from the accommodating clerk was average at best, but the sight of his sweet little blond fucking the man while he was giving Brian a blowjob was one of the most stimulating things he could remember. As Justin slowly pressed into the clerk’s ass, it was Brian that let out the loudest moan, having to take a series of deep breaths to keep himself from cuming right then.  


Justin started pumping into the man slowly but steadily, holding his hips firmly so that his actions wouldn’t disrupt Brian’s blowjob. The beautiful blond continued to stare into Brian’s lust-filled hazel eyes the entire time, the two men sharing a special bond in spite of the third person involved in the current escapade. As Justin began to near his climax, he released the man’s hips and moved his hands to grip Brian’s thighs, squeezing and caressing them in time with his thrusts, heightening both men’s passion and bringing Brian along with Justin, closer to their mutual release.  


Sometimes it’s remarkable how the lightest touch, the smallest gesture, is what brings the most pleasure. That’s how it was this time for the two intimate men. Brian casually reached out one hand to stroke Justin’s cheek as the boy rammed one last time into the man in front of him and the familiar touch was all it took to propel the youth over the edge. Justin felt the anticipated wave of release wash over him at that moment, letting all the passion and lust he felt for the beautiful brunet man pulse through him and empty into the man he was using as his conduit. The sight of Justin’s pleasure was likewise enough to ignite Brian’s climax as he shot out streams of hot cum into the obliging mouth of their sales clerk. As soon as the last pulse of each man’s orgasm passed, Justin roughly shoved poor Sebastian aside to claim Brian’s lips as his own, completely unaware that there was still another man in the room with them.


Sebastian stood and watched the two gorgeous, passion filled men for several moments, enthralled by the beautiful sight and honored to have been a part of their obvious love. Then, he unobtrusively let himself out of the room, advising the rest of the waiting staff that they wouldn’t be needed for a while and to make themselves scarce until they were called for. Sebastian would gladly play doorman for the two lovebirds until they were ready to get back to the business of ordering Justin’s tux.

 

Chapter End Notes: