- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little porny chapter to tide you over for the night. TAG

Chapter 2 - The Pick Up.


Justin wasn’t any more impressed with the bar once they were inside than he’d been when he and Daphne had been standing on the sidewalk. He knew Daph had tried hard to please him with this little secret plan, though, so he thought he would try to enjoy himself, or at the very least pretend he was enjoying himself until Daphne was willing to give up and leave. Looking around at the rest of the bar patrons, he hoped that would be soon - nobody here was even remotely someone he would want to meet.


Daphne got them both drinks and they headed towards a small table near the pool tables. Daphne was THE only girl in the bar, but Justin was impressed with how she didn’t seem to notice, let alone care, and was once again glad that she was his best friend. She had been so supportive since the ‘Hobbs Debacle’. He didn’t think he would have made it if it hadn’t been for Daph. She was great - which was just one more reason why he would pretend he was enjoying himself tonight.  


The two teens sat sipping their beers and tried to look inconspicuous. It wasn’t easy though. The couple seemed to be drawing pretty much all eyes. Hadn’t these louts ever seen a girl before? Justin was getting a little edgy with all the attention, and despite his intention to tough it out for his friend’s sake, he was just about ready to suggest that they leave when he noticed someone approaching their table.  


Justin thought the man coming towards them was absolutely gorgeous, and his opinion of the bar shot up one hundred fold. This guy was tall - probably 6’2” or 6’3’ - with dark coppery colored hair, tanned skin and a trim, fit body that looked like it took hours in the gym to keep up. Justin thought the man was dressed a little formally for this dump, but the suit definitely fit him well and showed off his suave frame quite nicely. And, best of all, it looked like this sex-on-a-stick was coming over to talk to HIM.  


“Jus? Justin? Earth to Justin, are you still in there?” Daphne was trying to get her friend’s attention.  


“Huh?” Justin finally realized Daph had said something to him, so he responded, but didn’t look away from the approaching figure even then.


Daphne turned around to see what was occupying Justin’s attention, and smiled when she saw the nature of the distraction.  


“Not bad at ALL, Jus,” Daphne commented quietly. “I think I’ll just wander over to the bar and get myself a refill. Holler if you need me. And, oh yeah,” Daphne said, rummaging in her purse, eventually pulling out a handful of foil wrapped condoms. “Just in case,” she giggled, grinning in spite of Justin’s glare. “What? I was a girl scout through the eighth grade, you know, and I’m always prepared!”  


Daphne had just walked away as the handsome brunet reached the table where Justin was waiting a little nervously. He looked up at the man towering over him and smiled shyly but didn’t know what to say so he just sat there waiting for the older man to do or say something.


“May I join you?” was the polite request spoken in a soft baritone that was enough to cause Justin’s cock to twitch from the mere sound.  


“Please,” was all the young man could get out.


“I've been watching you ever since you walked in tonight,” the svelte brunet said while reaching out with one index finger to gently brush against the back of Justin’s left hand which was gripping tightly to his half-empty beer bottle. “I’m definitely interested if you’re available.”


“Ummm. Interested?” Justin stammered out.  


Brian chuckled quietly. “Yes. I’m very, very interested. What’s your name?”


“Justin.”


“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Justin. I’m Brian. So, can I buy you another drink or do you want to skip all the preliminaries and just get out of here?” Brian drawled out in his sultry low tone. 


“Uhhh.” Justin blushed fiercely and wasn’t really sure what to say to this incredibly bold pick-up line.  


Justin wasn’t exactly experienced with this kind of thing, after all. He’d had only one boyfriend so far in his life - if you could even call Chris a boyfriend seeing as they’d never actually gone anywhere together and hadn’t gone beyond the occasional handjob or heavy petting session. This man, though, was so confident and assertive and just downright magnificent. He was certainly NOT hiding in the closet like Chris - and that was a decided plus as far as Justin was concerned. It was his birthday, too, so . . . 


Justin cleared his throat, praying that his voice didn’t crack, he was so nervous. “I’d love to get out of here with you. Just let me tell my friend that I’m leaving and I’ll be right back.”


“Hurry back,” the older man said as Justin walked away, glancing back over his shoulder a couple of times as he went, as if trying to convince himself the attractive man was still there waiting for him.  


Brian, meanwhile, was thinking to himself that this guy’s ingenue act was pretty convincing and, he admitted, quite the turn on. He was wondering if this kid was going to keep up the innocent, wholesome little boy act all night. It was a little kinky, but Brian Kinney was not unfamiliar with kink and this one could prove to be pretty pleasurable. He'd had a few virgins in his day, and fondly remembered the experiences. He figured that this hustler kid was probably a real money maker if he had the ‘willing virgin’ thing down this good. Brian decided he’d happily go along with the act as long as the kid wanted to play.  


Justin hurriedly whispered into Daphne’s ear that he was going to leave with the gorgeous brunet. Daphne, while she was excited that her friend had met someone already, was a little uneasy about letting Justin take off with this unknown guy. She tried, briefly, to talk Justin out of it, but realized that Justin had already made up his mind about this and, knowing Jus, he wouldn’t be talked out of it no matter what she said.  

 

 

“Fine. Just be safe. And have fun. But call me when you get there and tell me where you’re at so I don’t worry,” Daphne said, kissing Justin on the cheek and giving him a little shove back toward the table.  


Justin took a deep breath, squaring his shoulders back to help bolster his courage, and turned back towards the little table and the waiting man. He bit his bottom lip, trying to quiet the internal doubts that were speeding through his brain, and then throwing caution to the wind, he strode back to the unbelievably sexy man who was smiling at him in a way that was making his knees weak and his heart pound. Justin kept repeating to himself that losing his virginity to this beautiful man on his birthday was the best present he could give himself, at least he hoped so.  


Brian stood up to meet Justin as the young man neared. He reached forward with his left hand, lightly resting it on the younger man’s lower back and gesturing with his right hand towards the waiting door.  


“I’m so glad you hurried back,” Brian whispered into the blond’s ear as they walked. “I will definitely make tonight worth your while. You won’t be disappointed!”  


Justin couldn’t think of anything to say in response, so he again smiled a tad shyly at the older man and just let himself be led out of the bar and down the street without comment. The two men walked a few blocks, still not saying anything, Brian’s hand still warming Justin’s skin through the back of his shirt where his strong hand was still guiding him. When they approached an older looking brick building, Brian began to walk towards the door, looking down at Justin with a small apologetic smile.


“I just have to pop in here briefly and pick up some work I need to take home with me. I hope you don’t mind. I’ll only be a minute,” Brian explained as he held open the door for his companion.  


“No, that’s fine,” Justin replied as he looked around curiously at the building they had entered. “So, what do you do for a living, Brian.”


“I’m in advertising,” the brunet answered.  


He had already walked ahead of Justin through a doorway into what Justin thought was a huge office space, decorated with glass bricks, tile floors and odd brass plumbing fixtures at unusual places around the walls. The space was wonderful, the boy admitted. He loved the airy feel of it and noted the series of skylights above which would inevitably bring in tons of natural light during the day. It wouldn’t be a bad place to paint, the young artist thought.  


Brian lost little time in gathering together several large display boards, a pile of paperwork and a top-of-the-line laptop computer which all went into a smart hard-sided black attache case. The attractive brunet then turned towards the waiting blond and gestured back towards the door. Justin smiled at him and preceded the man back towards the front entrance and then out towards the street.


“This way,” Brian said and led the young man towards a classic, forest-green convertible corvette parked to the right of the entrance of the building.  


Acting the complete gentleman, Brian walked to the passenger side and opened the door for his companion, before getting into the driver’s seat himself, stowing his briefcase behind the seat.  


“I live a little way out of town, I hope that’s not a problem,” Brian said confidently, not really caring what the young blond thought, but just passing along the information. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you get a cab home when you’re ready.”


“Umm. Okay.” Justin was really getting a little apprehensive at this point. Thinking to maybe break the tension a little, he added, “do you mind if I turn the radio on for some music.”


“Not at all. Help yourself.”


“Thanks. Do you have a music preference?”


“As long as it’s not country or rap, you can choose.”


Justin tuned the radio to his favorite ‘alternative’ rock station and looked over to see Brian nodding his approval of the Beck song that was playing at the moment. Justin then leaned back in his seat and tried to relax. The two men said little to each other the rest of the drive, but it wasn’t a completely uncomfortable silence, Justin thought, more like an expectant one.  


After about twenty minutes, Brian pulled off the two-lane highway they’d been following into a driveway that was lined with bushes and blocked by a wrought-iron gate. Brian opened his window, punched a code into the nearby security panel and then drove through the opened gates and up the long curved drive to a large house. Since it was late and very dark out, Justin couldn’t see very much of the house itself, except what had been lighted up by the car's headlights as they swept up the drive, but he thought it was a pretty large place. He didn’t really take the time to think about it too much though, as he was busy being completely freaked out now that they were finally here at their destination.  


Brian parked the car in front of the house and opened the young blond’s door, offering his hand to help the other man out of the low-slung car. Then he turned and led the way to the front door, pausing briefly to unlock and hold it open for a now hesitant Justin.  


“Something wrong?” Brian asked, thinking that the kid’s innocent act was really good - he was acting just like he’d never gone home with a john before, which was quite the change from the usual fake bravado most rent boys would try for at this stage.  


“Umm. No. Nothing.” Justin said, his voice about two octaves higher than it normally was, to his embarrassment.  


“Come in, then.” Brian indicated that Justin should go in ahead of him, while he switched on the lights and deposited his briefcase on a small table just inside the door before hanging his jacket on a nearby coat tree.  


“Wow. This is a really nice place,” Justin tried to start the conversation in a vain effort to break the tension. “Do you live here all by yourself?”


“Thank you and, yes, I do live alone.”


“Isn’t it a little big for one person?” Justin asked.


“I like my space,” came the older man’s reply. “Can I get you something to drink before we get started? What would you like?”


“Whatever you’re having is fine, I guess.”


“My, my. You are good at this, aren’t you, little boy?” Brian commented as he handed the blond a glass of scotch, making sure to brush against the younger man’s hand as he did, and standing just a bit closer than was normally comfortable.  


Brian quickly downed his drink and replaced the glass on the wet bar where he’d poured it. “So, how do you want to work this, hmm? Would you like to start here in the living room, or upstairs in the bedroom?” Brian whispered into the other man’s ear seductively, as he moved closer and bent to nuzzle at the young blond’s neck.  


“Ohhh.” Justin was almost paralyzed by the rush of sensations that overtook him at the simple but erotic gesture. After a few seconds, though, his brain re-engaged and he managed to respond, “the bedroom, I guess, if that’s okay.”


“Mmmmm. You are simply delicious,” Brian added as he nibbled and licked the younger man’s neck before taking a step back. “The bedroom is this way.”


“Uhhh. Can I use the restroom, real quick, first,” Justin asked tensely.  


“Of course. It’s the second door down the hall there,” Brian pointed. “When you’re ready, I’ll be upstairs.” Brian smiled and wagged his eyebrows at the young man as he turned towards the stairs and started up.

 

 

“Fuck me. What the fuck am I doing? Fuck, fuck, fuck,”  Justin was muttering to himself as he practically ran towards the bathroom.  


As soon as he was inside and the door locked, he pulled out his cell and speed dialed Daphne.  


“Hey, Daph. Yeah. I’m here, although I have no idea where here is. No, it’s way the fuck out in the country or something. I didn’t see any street signs or anything after we turned off the freeway. I only know that it’s clear out in West Virginia. No, I’m okay. I’m freaking out a little, but I’m okay. No, he’s not . . . well, I don’t think he’s a complete perv or anything, just really . . . aggressive. No, I’m not leaving. I just . . . I promised I’d call you so I am. I’ll be fine, Daph. I’m going to do this. I’ll be fine. Talk to you later. Bye.”


“Come on, Taylor. Gotta get that cherry popped someday. It might as well be today.” Justin reassured himself and then opened the bathroom door and forced his feet to move down the hallway and up the stairs.  


At the top of the stairs, Justin could see light coming out of a room on the right hand side about three doors down. Taking another deep breath, he moved towards the light. Rounding the doorway, he glimpsed an elegantly decorated room, with a huge king-sized-plus bed on a raised platform in the center of the far wall. He didn’t really take the time to look around at the rest of the furnishings, though, because the sight of the drop-dead gorgeous naked man lying in the middle of the bed instantly riveted his full attention.  


Justin shuffled forward in a daze, his eyes glued to the beautiful man who was lying on his back, propped up on one elbow, and slowing stroking himself with his free hand. The young man unconsciously licked his lips at the stimulating sight. Brian laughed softly at the boy and his unrestrained lust.


“Come here, little boy,” Brian teased, still stroking himself, completely aroused by the virtuous and innocent yet aroused expression on the kid’s face. “Fuck, you are so good, little boy. I’m going to just eat you up. Come here,” he demanded this time.  


Justin came closer to the elevated bed and stood there, biting at his lip and panting slightly from the mere sight of Brian’s fully engorged cock. He didn’t think he’d ever seen anything more beautiful in his entire, albeit short, life. He wanted to reach out and touch that rock hard cock, so badly, but he didn’t know if he dared. He knew he was already hard too. Shit, he thought, he was having trouble even thinking right now and they hadn’t even touched.  


“Take off your shirt, little boy,” Brian purred, thrilled at how the boy was staying in character the whole time, making him take charge and acting so innocent - Brian was so turned on right then, he could barely stop himself from throwing the boy down and taking him.  


But, since he was enjoying the game, he kept playing along. Enjoying the show as the boy slowly removed his pullover, he kept up a slow rhythm with his fingers on his dick - enough to excite himself but not so fast he would cum. He was delighted by how creamy and flawless the young man’s skin looked when the shirt was removed. Brian also liked the boy’s twink-like physique, taut and lightly muscled but so slender - this was going to be good, he thought, again.


“Mmmmm. That’s good. Now, the pants.”


Justin toed off his shoes and removed his socks, briefly wondering if there was a sexy way to do that that he didn’t know about. Then he uncertainly began to unbutton his jeans.  He was very conscious of Brian’s gaze following his every move and, while a small part of his mind was curious about how Brian thought he was doing in the strip tease department, the rest of his mind was too frightened to think about what he was doing and was simply operating on autopilot. When all the buttons were undone, he hooked his thumbs in the waistband above both hips and slowly pushed the jeans and his briefs down, kicking them off the rest of the way once they reached his calves.  


“Exceptional!” Brian exclaimed as soon as he got a good look at the treasure the blond had been concealing in his too-tight jeans. “Little boy, you have quite a nice package there. I’m impressed, and that’s not easy to do. Now, come to me, little boy, I want to taste you.”


Justin grinned at the praise from the much more experienced man and moved so he was kneeling on the edge of the bed.


“Closer,”  Brian cooed.


Justin crawled forward about a foot more.  


“Closer,”  Brian pleaded.


Justin again moved forward but only about a half a foot this time.


“Closer,”  Brian demanded, this time in a much more determined voice.


Justin wasn’t sure he could move, actually, at this point. But, looking once more at that enticing, beautiful cock, he licked his lips again and practically threw himself forward at the reclining man. Brian laughed at the performance and willingly reached out to catch the flailing youth, grasping the boy in his arms and rolling him over onto his back in one motion. When Justin was finally lying there on his back, spread eagle, Brian dove down for his first taste of the luscious looking treat.  


“Ohh, yes. You taste just as sweet as I thought you would, little boy,” Brian moaned as he licked at the pearls of pre-cum beading and running down the fully engorged head of the surprisingly large cock on this compact young boy. “I really am going to eat you now,” he added, aggressively flipping the boy over onto his belly.  


“Mmmmm,” hummed Justin as Brian began licking and nipping his ass cheeks, massaging and kneading them as he went.  


Then, without warning, Brian thrust his tongue down hard into the boy’s crack and, swiping his tongue all the way along its length, caused currents of electricity to jolt through the boy who couldn’t stop the loud moans that were percolating out of him. The sultry noises seemed to encourage Brian, whose tongue and lips became even more vigorous in their licking and sucking at the enticing little pucker that they found hiding in that tempting gorge. Brian kept sucking at the folds of skin around the rim of Justin’s over-stimulated hole until the boy could take it no longer and, groaning out his release, he started spurting cum in pulse after pulse of ecstasy, coating himself and the bed sheets, in full abandon.


Brian was grinning to himself at the wanton behavior of this little blond fireball. God, he hardly ever rimmed any of the rent boys he brought home - it was just not something he ever felt compelled to do with a ‘professional’. But this boy, he was definitely something special and his innocent little virgin act had made him crave the youth’s taste so badly, he couldn’t resist. Brian was more than excited by the prospects for the rest of the night after this tasty appetizer. This was going to be good!


Justin was stunned at what he had just experienced. As he lay there, panting and still quivering from the waves of pleasure that had overcome him, he tried to clear his head enough to think whether or not he’d ever even heard about whatever it was Brian had just done to him. He knew he definitely had never felt anything like it before. He’d also definitely never acted like this before - he was amazed by his own wanton behavior as much as by his physical response to the amazingly skilled man who was already working to manipulate him over onto his back once again, clearly not even close to being done with the scrumptious young blond morsel for whom his appetite had only been whetted.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Oh yeah - next chapter, more sex scenes. Sorry. I know how much you all hate those sexy, porny chapters. But you should have been warned by the title! TAG