- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Step right up and watch as the amazing Brian Kinney is domesticated against his will and practically without his even knowing about it!  It's amazing but true! Hope you enjoy! TAG


***Warning: Topsy!Justin scenes - Don't read if you don't like. ***

Chapter 20 - Domestic Bliss?                                                                                                               


Brian was getting concerned about Justin once again as the two waited in the airport VIP lounge for their flight back to Pittsburgh. The carefree, adventurous Justin from the last three days was slipping away before his very eyes. The neurotic, clingy Justin appeared to be back. Brian still hadn’t been able to get Justin to tell him what was wrong.  


He looked at the boy who was sitting across from him in the lounge sipping at a beer. Luckily the bruises on Justin’s face and neck were almost gone and the small cuts on his mouth all but healed. The massive bruising on his back was another matter - Brian had seen that again this afternoon as they were showering to get ready to leave for the airport. The kid’s back was basically one big bruise at this point, the blacks and purples turning more pink and sickly green as they healed and looking, if anything, more ghastly than they had the first day.

 

 

Every time Brian tried to bring the issue up, though, Justin clammed up tighter than a virgin’s ass. Brian had given up asking Justin about it, but he wasn’t going to give up on the matter altogether. He’d definitely be asking some questions of the staff at Babylon starting first thing tomorrow. In the meantime, though, there wasn’t much else he could do other than watch out for his little blond.  


Their first class seats were comfortable as always and Justin fell asleep just after take off, obviously recovering from a long day of shopping with Brian, which could wear anyone out, he’d said. Brian pulled out his laptop and was busy reviewing ad layouts that had been emailed to him earlier from the office. His work was interrupted however by Justin’s mumbling as he dreamed.  


“No. Stop.” Justin’s dream had clearly taken a dark and scary turn. “Stop, please. Don’t touch me.”


“Shhhh, Sunshine. It’s okay.” Brian put his arm around the restless sleeper.


“Brian?” Justin asked in his sleep.


“Yeah, It’s me. You’re okay, Sunshine. I’ve got you.” Brian gently brushed away a long strand of blond hair that had fallen into the boy’s face, noting how Justin almost instantly quieted at the sound of his voice and his touch.


Justin squirmed around in his seat until his head was resting more comfortably against Brian’s shoulder and calmed down considerably, a hint of a smile creeping onto his perfect pink lips. Brian thought he’d never seen a sweeter sight, and then instantly tried to banish the sentimental thought from his consciousness. But every glance down at the angelic face of the sleeping blond beauty at his side made the silly lesbionic sentiment ‘sweet’ pop back up and eventually, Brian gave up fighting it.


Since it was late when they finally got into Pittsburgh, Brian had decided they would just stay at the loft for the night, so it didn’t take long to get from the airport to their bed. Justin was still a little distracted but Brian thought he knew one good way to get the boy's mind back on a better track. Justin was sitting on the sofa, randomly clicking through the channels on the television when Brian came out to put his plan into action, standing stark naked in front of the boy and completely blocking his view of the now forgotten tv.


“Hey, Sunshine. I’ve got this itch that I can’t take care of myself. Do you think you’d be able to help me out?” Brian asked seductively.


"I’d be thrilled to help,” Justin laughed, tossing the tv remote aside and reaching up to run his hands over the beautifully muscled hips and thighs of the man standing in front of him.


Brian pulled Justin up to his feet and led him towards the bedroom. Justin couldn’t quite get a read on Brian tonight. The man had the oddest little grin on his face right at this moment - the word ‘sheepish’ came to mind, but Justin instantly dismissed it since that word just really didn’t seem to work with the always confident Brian Kinney. Still, there was that odd smile again, as Brian lay back on the bed grinning up at the waiting blond.


Brian held out the condom that he’d grabbed off the nightstand, handing it to Justin, who had already started removing his own clothes. Justin took the condom and tore it open as he kneeled on the bed and began to inch his way towards the reclining brunet. But, as he started to grab hold of the older man’s beautiful dick to roll on the condom as usual, Brian shook his head and pushed Justin’s hand away, back towards the young man’s own groin.


“I can’t get the picture of you with that sales clerk out of my head,” Brian confessed at last. “Was it good?”


“Oh fuck yeah,” Justin admitted, still confused a little about where Brian was going with this. “It felt amazing.”


“So. Why don’t you show me, Sunshine?” Brian said in a low raspy voice, wagging his eyebrows as he turned himself over and pulled a pillow under him for support.  


The very idea took Justin’s breath away at first. But while he might not be ready for such an idea, his dick certainly was. As the blood drained from his head directly to his cock, the more logical and shocked part of his consciousness gave in to the pure desire and he whooped in joy at the prospect lying before him. But, where to start?


First Justin let his hands wander over the golden tanned skin, feeling the underlying muscles and the strong bones just below. His mouth quickly followed in the wake of his hands, leaving a trail of kisses, licks and nibbles from Brian’s neck down to his waist, little wet shiny patches of saliva catching a slight breeze in the room and causing him shivery chills. By that point, Justin’s hands had found the firm, supple cheeks of Brian’s ass and were massaging them, kneading the muscles and digging his fingers into the warm flesh. When his mouth caught up to his hands, Justin eagerly dove right in, licking and sucking down the lovely crevice, quickly finding the tight folds of the man’s needy little pucker - the source of that itch that Brian just couldn’t rid himself of without Justin’s help. Justin let himself savor the salty taste of Brian’s skin, licking and sucking around the rim of that itchy opening, getting the older man crazy with the sensations from the rimming.  


“Justin, that itch is just getting worse,” Brian moaned. “You need to get on with it, now.”


“Hold your horses, Mister. I want to enjoy this,” Justin told Brian as he pushed the larger man firmly back down into the pillows.  


Justin did relent a little though - he decided to move on from the rimming to something more active. Using a generous amount of lube, Justin let his one long index finger find its way inside that taut ring of muscles, eliciting a sigh of delight from the region of the pillows at the head of the bed. Using everything he’d learned from the ‘Master’, Justin wiggled and twisted his finger around, causing no end of pleasurable sensations and then increased the quotient by adding a second and then a third questing digit, all of which were taking turns hitting the sweet spot they found inside.  


“Ohhh. Justin. That feels so amazing,” Brian, usually the quieter one during sex was saying, directing Justin’s movements as needed. “I need more, Justin. Ohh yess.”


“Then more you shall have, my dearest,” Justin breathed into the flesh of Brian’s back as he sheathed himself and then knelt between the powerful man’s thighs. “Now, exactly where was that nasty itch?”


“Fuck, yessss.” Brian voiced loudly as Justin finally plunged into him.


“It appears I’ve found it. Now just hold on and I’ll do my best to get rid of that itch for you, Brian.” Justin said, already breathing hard, trying to hold himself back until he felt the tight ass muscles surrounding his cock relax. “Shit, Brian. You’re so fucking tight and hot. You feel so fucking amazing.”


When Brian forced himself to relax enough, Justin began to thrust deeper and faster, happily rutting away and almost losing himself in the sheer unadulterated pleasure of the moment. This had to be what heaven felt like, Justin thought. He couldn’t stop now if he’d tried. He just kept moving, keeping up the perfect steady pace, holding on to Brian’s firm hips for balance and kissing every available plane of that magnificent body as he went.  


“Fuck, Justin! Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuck . . ." the moaning from the transported brunet was becoming increasingly incoherent as it increased in volume and the sweet happy noises egged on the eagerly thrusting blond.  


“Hell, Brian. You’re so fucking amazing. I love being inside of you like this. I’ve never felt like this,” Justin’s own vocalizations were becoming less comprehensible as well the closer he came to his release. “Are you ready, Brian? I’m so close. Come with me Brian. Come with me now.”


“Arghhhhhh. Yesssss.” Brian sighed in ecstasy as he felt his cum burst forth, soaking his stomach and the sheets below him.  


The clenching of Brian’s ass muscles around his swollen and ultra-sensitized dick was the most incredible thing Justin had ever experienced. He couldn’t have stopped his own orgasm, which was instantly triggered by the feelings, if he’d wanted to - although he couldn’t imagine why he’d ever want to do anything to stop the glorious emotions coursing through his body, wishing instead that he could freeze time at this singular moment of climax and live in this feeling forever. The waves of pleasure and emotion didn’t stop, though, as they flooded over him and washed away all sense of his own self, leaving only the pulsing, throbbing puddle he’d become, which slowly morphed back into Justin as his heartbeat returned to normal and his breathing slowed.  


Finally, Justin managed to pull out and roll over, allowing Brian to pull the boy into his chest in a tight embrace.


“Thank you, Sunshine,” Brian whispered with a small chuckle. “I feel much better now.”

 

 

((((((((((((((((((((B/J)))))))))))))))))))


As the summer progressed, Brian and Justin fell into a comfortable routine. Brian would work. Justin would draw or paint or hang out with Daphne and a few other friends. Justin rarely ever left the house though, and never alone any more. Brian hadn’t been able to discover anything more about what had happened at the club that night, but as the bruises finally faded, he quit pressing.  


When Brian would get home from work in the evenings, they would usually start by spending time cooling off in the pool, swimming, fucking or even just lying in the shallows near the waterfall and talking while they sipped at cool drinks. Brian, to his amazement, found himself enjoying the daily small talk - telling Justin about his day and hearing about what the young man had done - and even the routine was somehow pleasing instead of annoying like he’d always assumed it would be. He caught himself looking forward to coming home in the evenings and found that he was working late less and less often.  


One evening near the end of July, Brian was surprised when he got to the house to be immediately attacked by a blond bundle of energy jumping into his arms before he’d even made it out of the garage. Brian was loathe to object to the rain of passionate kisses but still wanted to know what he’d done to merit the overwhelming show of lust.  


“Whoa, Sunshine. To what do I owe this welcome pleasure?” Brian asked, trying to pry the blond off him long enough to get a response.


“It came,” was all Justin managed to get out, once again latching himself onto Brian’s sweet lips but shoving a piece of paper into his hand at the same time.


“That’s not the only thing that’s going to cum if you don’t get off me for a second,” Brian teased, trying to see what the paper was all about.


“That would be fine with me, Mr. Kinney,” Justin said between even more wet, sloppy kisses.


Brian finally managed to see a glimpse of the letterhead on the paper and was almost as excited as his blond to note the letter was from PIFA. He didn’t think that Justin would be quite so happy if it was bad news, so he assumed that it was Justin’s acceptance.


“You got into PIFA?” Brian yelled.


“Mmm Hmmm!” Justin confirmed, his mouth still too busy to speak actual words.


“That’s fabulous, Sunshine!” Brian was kissing back almost as enthusiastically as the blond. “Do you want me to take you out for a celebratory dinner?”


“Nope. I want you to take me to your bed for a celebratory night of fucking!” Justin insisted.


Brian laughingly complied.

 

 

((((((((((((((((((((((((((B/J)))))))))))))))))))))))))


On Thursday morning, Brian was pulled out of a finance meeting with Ted by his assistant saying he had an urgent telephone call. Thinking it was Justin, and worried that something had happened to the boy, Brian didn’t even bother to excuse himself as he rushed back to his office to take the call.


“Kinney.” It was Brian’s standard answer.


“Mr. Kinney. It’s Jennifer Taylor,” came the sophisticated voice over the line.


“Mrs. Taylor. How can I help you?” Brian said politely.


“My daughter, Molly - Justin’s sister - is in the hospital. I was hoping you could tell him and maybe . . . well, it would mean a lot to Molly if Justin would come to visit her,” Jennifer said, embarrassment and longing both evident in her voice.


“Is Molly going to be okay?” Brian asked, concerned for the girl that Justin had spoken about so often and with such love.


“Yes. She had to have her appendix removed, but luckily they got to it before it burst so she’ll be just fine. She has to stay in the hospital a few days though. She’s asked a couple of times if Justin could come see her. Do you think he would?”


“I know he’ll want to visit Molly,” Brian confirmed. “One thing, though, Mrs. Taylor - I know that Justin would prefer not to have to confront your husband. Will he be at the hospital too?”


“No. Thank goodness!” Jennifer replied. “He’s out of town on business and said that he couldn’t get back until tomorrow evening. Which is fine with me because he’s never been very good with sick people. But you can tell Justin that he won’t have to worry about his father.”


“I’ll tell him. Thanks for letting us know about Molly. I’m sure Justin will be calling you soon.” Brian said and then hung up to call Justin.

 

 

((((((((((((((((((((((B/J))))))))))))))))))))))


Justin knocked on the closed hospital room door and entered when he heard someone inside answer. The first thing he saw was his ten year old sister Molly, propped up on a pile of pillows in a huge hospital bed.  


“Justin!” Molly yelled at the top of her lungs as soon as she spied her brother’s head peeking around the door. “Mom, Justin’s here. He came to see me!”


“Hey, Mollusk,” Justin said pushing the door wide and taking a step or two into the room. “How’re you feeling, squid?”


Justin hesitated then turned back to the doorway briefly before coming back with Brian in tow behind him.  


“Justin. I’m so glad you could come,” Jennifer said with a smile, then turned to the older man. “Brian. Thank you for passing on my message.”


“Of course.” Brian said tersely.


“Molly, this is my friend Brian. Brian, this strange looking growth here is my sister, the Mollusk,” Justin started on the introductions.  


“My name isn’t ‘Mollusk’ you creep and I’m not a strange looking growth!” Molly responded with fake anger. “Nice to meet you Brian. Now, Justin, what did you bring me?”


“Why would you think I would bring you anything? You’re not dying are you?” Justin teased. “If you are then I call dibs on your DVD collection.”


“You did too bring me something - Brian has a gift bag that he’s been trying to hide behind his back. So, give it here!” Molly demanded.


“Pushy, isn’t she,” Brian commented to Justin with a smile while handing over the gift bag. “I see that it must be a Taylor trait.”


“Quiet, you!” Justin ordered, then turned to continue teasing his little sister. “If you hate it, then you can blame Brian, Molly. I wasn’t going to bring you anything.”  


“OOOOOh! Look, Mom. It’s a cool little MP3 player - look how tiny it is and it’s pink too. Thank you Brian. This is so great!”


“You’re welcome. Justin loaded it with music he said you would like.” Brian responded, smiling at the cute little strawberry blond who was beaming up at him with adoration. “And, just in case we didn’t get all the songs you wanted, here.” Brian handed her a gift card for another $50 worth of music downloads.  


“Cool. This is super. Thanks, Jus. Thanks Brian. You guys are the best.” Molly was raving over her new toy.  


“I’ve got to get back to work, kiddo. Hope you feel better soon.” Brian said, patting Molly on the shoulder as he started to leave. “Justin, you okay getting back from here or do you want me to pick you up?”


“I’m good. Thanks for dropping me off though.” Justin said, pulling the handsome man back to give him a quick kiss before he could leave. “Later.”


“Later.” Brian said with a smile as he left.


As soon as the door closed behind Brian, Molly broke out giggling. “Is he your boyfriend, Jus?”


“Not exactly, Mollusk.” Justin said as he sat down in the chair next to the bed.


“But you kissed him. That makes him your boyfriend, right?


“Just because you kiss someone doesn’t instantly make them your boyfriend or girlfriend.”  

 

 

“Well, you should make him your boyfriend. He’s gorgeous!” Molly wouldn’t let the idea die. “If you don’t, then maybe I will when I get older. I think he’s hot!”


“No way, Mollusk. I’ve got dibs.” Justin said, pretending to punch his sister in the arm, then he abruptly changed the subject, noticing the uncomfortable look on his mother’s face. “So, can I see your scar?”


When Justin and Jennifer were kicked out of Molly’s room later in the afternoon by one of the nurses so that the girl could get a nap, Justin accepted his mother’s offer to buy him a coffee. The two blonds sat amicably at a cafe table in the Starbucks on the main floor of the hospital. Justin didn’t know what to say and Jennifer was hesitant to start talking for fear she would say the wrong thing again. Finally though, she worked up her courage to try again to reconcile with her son.


“Thanks again for coming to visit Molly. She really misses you, you know.” Jennifer started off. “I do too.”


“I miss you guys too,” Justin admitted.  


“Have you been okay?" Jenn asked, tentatively.


“Yeah. I’m alright.” Justin said, sounding a bit unconvincing at first, but then brightening. “I got accepted at the Pittsburgh Institute of Fine Arts for the fall term. I just found out the other day.”  


“Oh, Justin. That’s fantastic. I’m so happy for you. Tell me all about it - when do classes start? What will you be studying?”


The two Taylors sat together talking for more than an hour, discussing PIFA, Justin’s plans for school and after college as well and Molly. They carefully avoided all personal issues though, neither comfortable yet with discussing those more volatile topics. It was the first time in months that they’d been able to sit down and have a conversation that didn’t end in an argument and Jennifer was relieved that maybe she was getting somewhere.  


“I’d better get back up to Molly,” Jenn said finally. “Are you going to come back up?”


“I think I’ll go. I can come back tomorrow though,” Justin said. “When is Molly going to be released?”


“Not till at least Saturday, the doctor said. They want to keep her here long enough to make sure there isn’t any secondary infection.” Jennifer advised.  


“Okay. I’ll be back tomorrow, Mom. Tell Molly goodbye for me and that I’ll borrow Brian’s laptop tomorrow so we can put her gift card to use and get her some more music.” Justin got up and without thinking about it he bent down to kiss his mother’s cheek goodbye. “Bye, Mom. Thanks for the coffee.”


“Bye, Justin. See you tomorrow.”


Justin looked at his watch as he left the hospital, noting that it was far too early for Brian to be ready to leave work yet, meaning that he would have to take a taxi or the bus home. Looking in his wallet he saw that he didn’t have enough money to pay for the taxi either, which left the bus as his only option. He sighed, thinking of the annoyingly long bus ride out to Brian’s house - he’d have to transfer at least twice and then walk the last mile and a half from where the bus left him off in the closest little town. But, he didn’t want to bother Brian after how wonderful he’d been today already, taking off work to come get him and bring him to the hospital and even buying Molly the MP3 player. It looked like the bus was going to be his best option.


Justin was lucky to catch a bus at the hospital after only waiting about five minutes. Unfortunately, he’d just missed his connection where he had to transfer buses downtown. He reluctantly parked his ass on the bus bench and prepared himself for the long wait till the next bus came.  


He’d of course brought along his ubiquitous sketch pad and was killing time sketching random people passing by his bench when Justin became aware of someone watching him from across the street. He instantly felt his shoulders tense up and his pulse quicken. He didn’t really want to look up and confirm who it was that he knew would be there watching him. The compulsion to look though was too much.  


The shaggy blond head and tall thin body he’d dreaded seeing were there across the street from him. The grey-green eyes were fixed on Justin and the thin, mocking lips were smiling at him with a possessiveness that was stunning. Justin couldn’t move for several minutes, unable to break away from those coercive eyes while a sense of panic rose inside him. When Brandon finally moved though, taking just one step as if to cross the street towards where Justin was sitting, the younger man was stirred into instant action - jumping to his feet and running away from there, not even knowing where he was going but desperate to get away.  


Fifteen minutes later, Justin looked up to discover he was standing in front of the Liberty Diner. He had no idea how he’d managed to get there. When he looked around, there was no sign of Brandon anywhere and Justin let himself drop onto the bench outside, wiping at his sweaty brow and trying to catch his breath. Debbie found Justin still sitting out front a few minutes later and shooed him inside, noting how distracted and distressed the youth seemed. She tried to get Justin to talk about what was bothering him, but the boy refused to discuss it. Debbie served him an iced tea and surreptitiously went into the back to call Brian.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope all my Topsy!Justin fans enjoyed that one. Sorry to any anti-Tospy! Justinites - you have to admit that it's hot though! And, because he just hated the idea of Mother Taylor not being reconciled to her baby boy, credit for the touching scene between Jenn & Justin goes to Bryton4ever71! TAG