- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gearing up for the big climax here - and I'm not referring to the positive, life-affirming kind either. But, there's one more chapter of mostly happy times for you to enjoy before . . . Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn! (Author off to bed with an evil laugh echoing through the hallways.) TAG

Chapter 21 - A Gala Event.


Brian came through the Diner door about ten minutes later and walked straight to the far booth where Justin was still sitting. He slid into the booth next to the younger man and draped his arm around the still damp shoulders. Justin looked up confused by finding Brian there with him.


“Brian? What are you doing here at this time of day? I thought you’d still be working.” Justin said, looking at his watch to confirm it was still only about 3:00 pm.  


“I can’t take a coffee break with my favorite pool boy?” Brian asked as Debbie came up and sat another iced tea in front of each man without having been told to do so. “Thanks, Deb.”


“Brian, can I get you anything else? How about you, Sunshine?” Debbie asked, the concern in her voice still clear.


“No thanks, Deb,” Justin said in a distant voice, his eyes not really focusing on Debbie.


“We’re good,” Brian said, nodding his head sideways to give Debbie the hint to leave them for a few moments.  “So, how is your sister doing?”


“Hmm? Oh. Yeah. Uh, she’s fine. The nurse kicked me and Mom out so Molly could sleep. We had coffee and then I figured I’d take the bus home.” Justin said.


“Did you and your mom have another fight?” Brian guessed.


“No. We actually got along pretty good today. I told her about PIFA and she seemed pretty excited for me. It was . . . good, I guess.”


“So, then, what’s got you all upset then, Sunshine?” Brian figured he had to ‘bite the bullet’ and ask outright even though he suspected he wouldn’t get a clear answer from Justin.


“Nothing. I’m fine. It’s just a hot day out and I missed my bus so I came over here to wait.” Justin offered in explanation.  


“Justin. I wish you’d tell me what’s up with you lately.” Brian tried again, the frustration clearly showing in his voice and on his face. “I know you’re upset about something. Don’t try and tell me you aren’t. So why won’t you tell me whatever it is?”


“Brian . . ." Justin finally turned towards the concerned older man and actually looked into Brian’s beautiful hazel eyes. “I really don’t want to talk about it, okay? You’re so wonderful all the time and I love that you’re worried about me but I’m a big boy and I’ll deal with this on my own. So, please, just drop it for now. Please?”


Brian gently grabbed Justin by the jaw and turned his face from side to side, relieved not to see any new bruises. Then he gazed into the bright blue eyes for quite awhile, assessing exactly what Justin had said. In the end, Brian let out a large sigh of defeat and looked away, squeezing Justin to his side, resigned to wait again until Justin was ready to tell him whatever it was that was bothering him.  


“Okay, Sunshine. If you say so.” Brian told him. “Well, I have to get back to work - I’ve got a phone conference in twenty minutes that I can’t miss.”


“Brian!” Justin grabbed his jacket sleeve as he started to slide out of the booth. “Um. Do you mind if I tag along with you to your office and wait till you’re ready to head home. I really don’t want to take the bus.”


“Sure. No problem. Just let me have a word with Debbie real quick. Sit tight for a sec okay?”


“Deb,” Brian said, pulling the waitress aside so that they wouldn’t be overheard. “Did you see what happened to the kid? He’s a fucking mess but he won’t tell me what caused it. It’s starting to really piss me off, too.”


“Sorry, honey. I didn’t see anything. I just found him sitting outside, dripping with sweat like he’d just run a fucking marathon. I made him come inside and he didn’t say a word until you showed up.” Debbie answered.


Brian shook his head, his lips rolling in and worry lines evident on his brow. “Fuck if I know what’s going on. Thanks for calling, though, Deb.”  


Brian bent to leave a quick kiss on Debbie’s temple then left her a $10 bill for the two iced teas and signalled to Justin that they were leaving. Just as they got to the door, however, it opened inward and the doorway was filled with a familiar, unwelcome face. Justin gasped and stepped back several paces behind Brian. Brian merely stared at the sneering blond who was blocking the doorway.


“Muller. Get the fuck out of my way.” Brian snarled, in no mood to deal with his erstwhile ‘competition’. “Let’s go Justin.”


“Kinney. Always a pleasure. And even more of a pleasure to see your lovely little pool toy.” Brandon drawled, ignoring Brian completely as he focused on Justin. “Are you ready to play again, Justin? I can’t wait to spend some more time with you, Beautiful. Have you missed me?”

 

 

 

“Brandon. I’ve already told you to leave Justin the fuck alone. I won’t tell you again," Brian hissed, getting right into Brandon’s face.


Then Brian roughly shoved Brandon to the side, knocking him into the nearest table and hustled himself and Justin out of the Diner before anyone else could react. Brian’s car was parked directly in front, so he got Justin inside the passenger seat, pressing the lock down as he closed the door and strode around to the drivers side. Within seconds they were pulling out into traffic and heading the few blocks away to the Kinnetik offices.  


“So, it’s Brandon. I’m right, aren’t I?” Brian said once they were on their way. “He’s been bothering you?”


Justin seemed reluctant to answer, but Brian grabbed his hand and squeezed it, almost too hard, but enough to get the younger man to respond. “Yeah. A little,” Justin finally answered in a very small voice. “He’s . . . been following me around. He says stuff to me and . . . I just want him to leave me alone.”


“Is that what freaked you out today?  He was following you?” Brian demanded.


“Yeah. I saw him when I was waiting for the bus. I . . . I came to the Diner to get away from him.” Justin told Brian what he could.


“That goddamned fucker. I told him off weeks ago. I had no idea he was still causing you trouble.” Brian was furious at the man who was literally stalking Justin, his mind working to get to a good solution for how to keep Brandon away from HIS pool boy. “You could report him and get a restraining order against him, Justin. I’ll give my attorney a call when we get to the office.”


“Please, Brian. Just let it go, okay. I don’t want any trouble. I . . . I just don’t want to deal with it,” Justin seemed more upset at the idea of getting the restraining order than he had by Brandon’s unwanted attention, which surprised and confused Brian.  


“I don’t think it’s a good idea to ignore this, Justin. He doesn’t strike me as the type to just let something go. If you don’t do something now, he’ll only keep on bothering you,” Brian warned, not wanting to scare Justin anymore but thinking about those criminal charges that had turned up on Brandon and about the pattern of ‘anger management issues’ they seemed to show. “I really think you should at least file a report with the police, even if you don’t pursue the restraining order.”


“No. I . . . I just don’t want to, Brian. Really,” Justin was adamant about not going to the police at all, and after a little more discussion, he finally got Brian to again drop the matter.


When they got to the office, Justin made himself comfortable, curled up at the end of the couch in Brian’s office, with his sketch pad in hand. He was already seemingly back to his old self. Brian left him and went out to talk to Cynthia.  


“Cynthia. Call the PI back. Tell him that I’m authorizing that trip for him to California. I want him to find that guy who filed the charges against Brandon Muller and then later dropped them. I don’t care about the costs. I want answers.” Brian directed his assistant.

 

(((((((((((((((((B/J))))))))))))))))


Saturday, August 1st was the date set for the big one year anniversary party for Kinnetik. It was turning out to be a big deal for everyone involved. The local business newspaper and an advertising trade magazine had both run stories about Kinnetik’s overwhelming success in its first year and both had mentioned the upcoming anniversary party.  


All of Brian’s clients were coming, along with several industry bigwigs, many of their suppliers and outside contractors, as well as family and friends of the staff. Brian and Cynthia were busy with the party details all the week before and Brian had even hired Emmett and Vic to help out with food. Brian, with his usual sexy flair had hired the entire cast from a local male review strip club to be the waiters - each would be attired in tux pants and bow tie and nothing more. And, for entertainment, there was going to be a live band. It was going to be THE party to be at that weekend in Pittsburgh.  


The day of the party, Brian had arranged for a limo to pick up Justin, Emmett, Daphne, Lindsey and Debbie, who were all being treated to a spa day - actually, this was more for Brian’s benefit in keeping them all out of his way for the day, than for their’s. No one cared why they were being treated, though, they all were just excited to enjoy the royal treatment for the day. Justin was a little put off at first, not very happy about being lumped in with the ‘girls’ and hustled off to the spa for the day, but by the time he was ten minutes into the full body massage Brian had ordered for him, he completely forgot about all his objections.  


The crew were each treated to massages, facials, a nice long soak in the hot tub and then the steam room. Then they were served a wonderful champagne lunch where they all got a bit tipsy and giggled a lot. After lunch they were given manicures and pedicures and the women had their hair styled. Then the lot of them were whisked home in the limo to finish getting ready for the party. Daphne was getting ready with Justin at Brian’s loft and then, as soon as Brian showed up, they would all leave together for the Kinnetik offices, arriving around 7:00 pm.   


Justin was decked out in the brand new Brooks Brothers’ tux that Brian had purchased for him in New York. It was the first time he’d worn a tux and he was excited and nervous at the same time about how he was going to look. Both he and Daphne fumbled with the bow tie, laughing at their ineptitude, until Brian came in and took over, deftly tying it in just a few motions. Then he turned Justin around so he could see himself in the full length mirror next to the bedroom door. The dark grey tux was perfectly tailored and the color was perfect to offset Justin’s ivory hued skin. The cobalt blue cumberbund and bowtie were the perfect additions and made the boy’s eye sparkle.  


“So, how do I look,” Justin asked shyly, twisting from side to side to admire himself from all angles.


“You look beautiful, Sunshine,” Brian said sincerely, his hazel eyes wandering over every part of the compact frame of the gorgeous young man, his lips finding that tender spot behind Justin’s ear to emphasize his point.  


“Not that anyone cares about my opinion,’ Daphne said, watching the two exquisite men standing together, “but, I’ve never in my life seen two hotter guys. You two will knock them dead tonight!”  


“And you look pretty hot yourself tonight, my dear,” Brian said, stealing a kiss from the sweet young brunette’s hot pink painted lips. “I’d fuck you!”


“And, since we all look so hot together, I think it’s time for us to leave,” Brian announced, texting to the car service to make sure the limo was waiting for them below.  


Everything looked perfect when they arrived at Kinnetik - the office had been transformed into a fabulous party/event facility in just one day. Somehow all of the desks had been removed and replaced with comfortable seating and tables, a buffet set up in the reception area, the band set up in the conference room and bars set up in every single room. The hot topless waiters were roaming around with their trays of hors d’ouevres and flutes of champagne. The walls were decorated with large blow ups of several of Brian’s past ad campaigns for the clients that were coming this evening. A red carpet was rolled out from the front door to the curb, waiting to welcome in all the company VIPs. Justin and Daphne were blown away by the splendor of the affair and how expertly the party set up had been accomplished.


By the time they’d arrived and Brian had done a last minute inspection to make sure everything was in place, it was already time for him to move to the front to begin welcoming the guests. Brian pulled Justin to him, squeezing the slender man tightly and burying his nose in the beautiful bright blond hair one last time before sending him and Daphne on their way with directions to enjoy themselves for a while until Brian could join them later. Right then, the front doors opened and the first of Brian’s guests began to filter in.  


Justin and Daphne had wandered around, trying all the wonderful appetizers and sipping champagne while chatting with friends for about an hour before Brian finally found them again. Justin could tell that Brian was already fed up with schmoozing the clients and VIPs. He was ready to actually start enjoying himself. But, first things first, it was time for Brian to make the first formal toast of the night to get the party officially started.  


Brian towed Justin along behind him as he made his way to the stage set up in the conference room, gathering Cynthia, Ted and a few others on the way. When the band finished the song they were playing, Brian ascended the stage and cleared his throat into the mic to get everyone’s attention.  


“In case you don’t already know, my name is Brian Kinney,” Brian started out. “And if you didn’t know that, you’re probably at the wrong party and my security staff will gladly escort you out of the building. For those of you who do know me, I’d like to welcome you all to the first anniversary celebration for Kinnetik.” Brian paused until the clapping and shouting died down again. “It hasn’t been an easy first year. Everyone told me it wasn’t a good time to go out on my own, that it wasn’t a good time to start a new agency. Well, I did anyway. Which only goes to show you should never believe a thing you hear - especially in advertising.”  


“But we’ve had a fabulous first year, for which I’d like to thank all my devoted and overworked - I mean hard working - staff.” Brian pulled Cynthia up onto the stage with him at this point and waived Ted over as well. “I'd also like to thank my wonderful clients - please give yourselves all a hand.” Brian clapped in the direction of the crowd. “And, finally, I’d also like to give a special thanks to my friends and my family who helped me get where I am today.” Brian smiled at several of his friends in the crowd. He also reached out a hand to Lindsey pulling her up onto the stage with him and, to his surprise, Brian did the same to Justin, who was blushing furiously as Brian pulled him up to stand next to him.  


“So, once again, I’d like to thank you all and officially get this party started,” Brian stated as he popped the cork off the first bottle of champagne with the base of his champagne flute. “Salut!” Brian yelled as he raised the bottle to his beautiful raspberry red lips and took the first drink. All around him the wait staff followed suit, popping other champagne corks and pouring out drinks to the wildly clapping and cheering crowd. Brian then kissed both Cynthia and Lindsey and finally turned to Justin and pulled the young man into a tight, hot, deep kiss, dipping the boy backwards in the process, and engendering a room full of catcalls and shouts in the process. When Brian finally let Justin up for air, he burst out laughing uproariously at the young man’s bright red cheeks and lust filled eyes. Brian then jumped off the stage and pulled Justin after him, wandering through the crowd and accepting random congratulations from all.  


“Brian! This is a fabulous party, dear. You’ve really outdone yourself,” a tall, thin, dark haired woman grabbed Brian and kissed him on both cheeks in greeting. “Of course, that’s why you are so good at advertising aren’t you?”


“Thank you, Neva. I’m so glad you could make it tonight. New Seasonings has played a large part in the company’s success and for that I have you to thank.” Brian’s charm was in overdrive tonight.  


“So, who is this gorgeous young thing that you have with you tonight?” the client asked, directing her attention to Justin.  


“Neva Swanson, this is Justin Taylor. Justin is an artist that I was fortunate enough to discover a couple months ago. He just had his first gallery exhibit about a month ago, which was a smashing success I might add, and he’s headed to the Pittsburgh Institute of Fine Arts in the fall.” Brian bragged as he introduced the younger man, then added in a conspiratorial voice. “But, between you and me, I’m holding him captive in my pool house for the rest of the summer and I just may not let him go if he’s not careful.”  


“Oh, Brian. You’re hilarious.” Neva responded with a laugh. “It’s lovely to meet you Justin. I’ll keep an eye out for your next art exhibit. I trust Brian’s eye with art and if he says you’re good then you must be the next Picasso.”


“Thank you. It’s nice to meet you too, Ms. Swanson. Brian’s told me a lot about your company and it sounds like your ad campaign is going to be fantastic.” Justin said, still blushing at the manner of Brian’s introduction.  


“You’ll have to excuse us, Neva. There’s one last urgent matter of business I need to take care of tonight. Please, have some more champagne and enjoy yourself,” Brian said as he extricated himself from the client and continued to pull Justin after him as he wound through the crowd.  


“Brian, where are you taking me?” Justin asked as he was being whipped around the corner between the main reception area and Brian’s office.  


“You need me to help you with that cumberbund, Sunshine.” Brian said, as he continued to wend his way between groups of chatting party quests.


“What’s wrong with my cumberbund?” Justin asked, looking down and noting that his clothing seemed just fine.  


“It’s still on your body and I need it off, right now.” Brian said. “Along with all the rest of your clothes, Sunshine. So, hurry up!”


“Brian. You have, like, three hundred guests here.” Justin started to protest. “You’re not seriously thinking about . . .”


“I’m completely serious, Sunshine. Don’t worry, there’s a lock on my private bathroom door. As long as you don’t yell too loud, we’ll be just fine.”


“But you LIKE it when I yell, Brian.” Justin laughed as Brian pulled him through the bathroom door and shoved him against the wall.


“Then yell. What the fuck do I care,” Brian said as he worked desperately to get Justin’s fly open and his pants down. “I need to fuck you right now, little boy. So, scream if you want. Do whatever, but I really just need to be inside you.”


“Happy to oblige, Mr. Kinney,” Justin laughed, wiggling his tush at Brian to encourage the already horny man further. “I’m just not sure what brought all this on.”


“You, standing there in your goddamned tux. You did this to me and now I’m going to take it out on your ass, little boy,” Brian said, already working lube with his fingers into the sweet little hole smack dab in the center of that perfect hot ass that he wanted so badly. “Your ass in tux pants should be illegal, you know.”


“Hmmm. I had no idea you were such an easy mark, Mr. Kinney. Now I know exactly what to do the next time I need your immediate attention.”


“Yessss," was Brian’s only response as he finally sank into that sweet home, indulging his needy and aching cock with exactly what it desired most at that moment. “Ohhh. That’s much better, little boy. Fuck, I really needed this. You have no idea,”


Brian was already pounding into Justin’s ass, sucking and nibbling on his shoulders and neck as he kept thrusting fast and furious. Justin had his hands braced against the wall and was working to meet Brian thrust for thrust.  


“Justin. You’re so fucking beautiful. Fuck. I just want to . . . I want you. Fuck, yes, Justin . . .” Brian was actually being the more vocal one this time, and it was making Justin even more aroused with Brian’s every protestation.  


“That’s good, Brian. You can fuck me. Just fuck me, hard and fast. Whatever you want Brian.” Justin was egging him on all the way.  


Brian was now beyond caring who heard the two of them. He was joyously plunging into the wet welcoming depths, every ounce of his concentration focused solely on the nerve endings in his cock and each jolt of electricity caused by the tiniest friction as he moved. It was exquisite pleasure and all consuming but unfortunately it couldn’t go on forever. The feelings swept through his body and cascaded in a tidal wave of emotions and sensations that brought Brian to a rapid climax, his desire flowing out of him as every muscle in his body convulsed. And then, moments later, as he kept pumping, Brian heard Justin groan out his release as well, and he let himself fall forward, resting against the smaller man’s back and panting into the sweetly scented blond hair that he loved so much to feel.  


“I’m sorry that was so fast, Sunshine,” Brian panted into the silky blond mop. “It’s all your fault though. You really have to stop being so fucking hot all the time, you know. Especially when I’m supposed to be acting all upstanding and professional around my clients and employees. Look what you’ve done to me.”


Justin wiggled around so he was facing Brian and kissed him tenderly on his beautiful, sweet lips. “I’m sorry, Brian. I’ll try harder not to be so hot. But sometimes when I’m around you I just can’t help it,” Justin said, trying hard for sincerity. “I just can’t stand to be around you without needing to feel that hot hard cock of yours and I simply lose control of my own hotness. I think when we get home tonight you’ll have to punish me severely for my lapse.”


“It’s a date, Sunshine.” Brian said, kissing the boy one more time, tasting the champagne on the bubblegum pink lips. “Now, come on. We need to get cleaned up and get back out there so I can schmooze some more.”

 

 

(((((((((((((((((((((((((B/J))))))))))))))))))))))))


“There they are, finally,” the tall shaggy blond man said to his shorter, stockier companion, watching as Brian and Justin emerged from the doorway near the back wall of Brian’s office. “Are your buddies ready outside?”


“Yeah. But I don’t know about this Muller. I’m starting to have second thoughts.” the younger man confessed.


“Fuck that. It’s a little too late to back out now, Hobbs. You said you wanted to get back at Kinney. Well, here’s your chance. I’ll get Taylor away from him and then you do your thing. We’ll both get revenge on Kinney - you and your buddies will get to take him down a peg or two and I’ll be taking away his prize toy from him. And the best part will be that everyone here at his fucking party will get to see it all. What better revenge could there be?”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Oh yeah! Evil, cruel cliff hanger - I'm terrible, I admitt it. I just can't help myself. You'll have to punish me by leaving me many, many irate reviews and then contiuing to read my story afterwards to find out what additional evil I have in store. That's the only way you'll be able to stop me. He he he. TAG