- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm sure I'll get around to putting some actual plot into this story eventually. I really do have a story outlined. I just get a little carried away with the sexy parts, sometimes. You guys don't mind, do you? TAG

Chapter 3 - All Night Long.


Brian helped the younger man to clean himself off with a handy towel and then stroked the younger man’s soft cheek. He loved the downy soft feel of this boy’s skin. He looked so young and innocent - Brian just could not get over the incredible act this hustler had been able to keep up for so long. Brian was ready to burst, he was so aroused by this kid.


“My turn,” Brian purred to the still gasping youth. “I’ve got a great big sucker for you, little boy. Why don’t you have a taste and tell me how you like it.”


Justin looked at the smoldering hazel eyes and was mesmerized. He could see the sheer lust and controlling hunger this man was feeling, and he was awed by the fact that he was the cause of it all. He wanted to please this man even more - he wanted to be desired by this man, craved by this man and taken over by him. And this gorgeous man was giving him permission to do just that - all Justin had to do was figure out how to give his very first blowjob.


Justin had, of course, watched his share of porn - who hadn’t in this wondrous age of the internet, smart-phones and wireless access, where free porn was only a tap or click away. So, he knew the mechanics, but he didn’t have any experience. Justin was pretty confident though in his ability to pick up anything new with relative ease. He would just have to wing it and hope for the best, he decided. There’s nothing like on-the-job training, he thought.


So, Justin backed down the bed, crawling on his hands and knees, until his face was even with the older man’s crotch. Not knowing where to put his hands, he shakily started stroking down Brian’s sides and thighs while he stretched out his lower body. Then he felt the older man’s hands on the back of his head, calmly pressing his face closer to that wonderfully swollen cock, nestled in its bed of curly dark pubes.  


The scent of this glorious man was overwhelming, Justin thought - musk, sex and a trace of sandalwood soap - so enticing. Justin was so close now that he could feel the tickle of those soft curly hairs and sense the heat of that imposing cock mere centimeters from his cheek. Closing his eyes, he turned his head slightly and stuck out his tongue allowing the tip to lightly trail over the heated flesh. He reveled in the texture of the skin - so smooth and silky soft. He let his lips brush against the hardened shaft several times, his tongue peeking out occasionally for tiny tastes. The taste was salty but also, somehow, sweet. Lifting his head marginally higher, he unhurriedly moved his mouth upwards from the shaft to the full head, noting in passing the change in skin texture, and let his tongue explore around the rim before moving further up towards the dripping slit.  


Brian felt like he was on fire. The way the kid was touching him - the light, almost not-there touches and licking - was so unlike what he’d expected. How such tentative touches could be so erotic, he had no idea. Normally, he liked his sucking to be fast and furious. He didn’t want to wait around endlessly while his tricks dallied - he was there to get his dick sucked and the faster he climaxed, the better, right? But this was different. This was torture, but such sublime torture that he never wanted it to end. He could feel his muscles quivering and his heart racing, his body struggling to stay still while wanting to explode at the same time. This was the most exquisite thing he’d ever experienced.


After several minutes of licking and touching, Justin finally worked up some fortitude and, moistening his lips, took the whole of Brian’s stout, solid cock into his mouth. He kept swirling his tongue around the head and shaft while he moved his head in an up and down motion, trying to sense when his rhythm was right from Brian’s responses. He was still going too slow for Brian to cum, but the older man was enjoying himself so much, he wasn’t trying to hurry the boy along like he usually would, either. Justin simply kept at it, each time taking more and more of the massive organ into his mouth, determined to bring Brian off no matter how long it took. He could feel the tip each time it brushed against the back of his throat, and after several tries, he managed to swallow around it and felt the thick, hot rod thrusting even further, amazing even himself with his newfound prowess.


“Fuck, yes. That’s it, little boy. Uhhhhhhhhh.” Brian was moaning his encouragement as the kid’s actions became faster and more self-assured. “More. Yessss. You are such an incredible little cocksucker, little boy. Ohhh yes.”


Justin was so pleased with himself at how well he seemed to be doing - judging from Brian’s sensual vocalizations at least - that he chuckled right at the same moment that he’d again swallowed Brian’s delicious dick. The resulting vibrations, coupled with the constriction of Justin’s tight throat muscles, were all Brian needed to take him over the edge. He felt the familiar tingling in his balls and belly and then the radiating heat pushed out, jolting every nerve ending in his body. The normally self-restrained man completely let go and felt his cum pulsing repeatedly into the welcoming mouth of this sexy blond bombshell who’d just given him the best blowjob of his entire life.  


Justin swallowed the salty-sweet, viscous liquid and then smiled smugly up at the trembling brunet, watching as the man tried to regain his composure.


“Was that okay,” Justin asked in a subdued voice, unsure of himself even with the obvious evidence of his triumph. “I’m kinda new at this.”


Brian didn’t even try to restrain his laughter at the kid’s statement. How did he do it - keep up the lily-white virgin act when that blowjob was proof of how amazingly skilled he was? Fuck, this kid was probably the best hustler in the city, thought Brian.


“You must be a natural then, little boy, because that was fan-fucking-tastic,” Brian said as he pulled the boy up to him, kissing the full pouty lips and tasting himself on the boy’s tongue.  


Justin was grinning from ear to ear at the praise from the handsome brunet. His crystal blue eyes were glittering and he giggled self-consciously at the same time. The boy’s seemingly unaffected response caused Brian’s dick to jerk slightly, already half-erect again, in spite of the very recent and very satisfying blowjob. He again buried his face in the crook of the kid’s neck and nuzzled, then moved to suck along the length of that slim, long neck, coming to rest over the thrumming, racing pulse point just below the boy’s ear. Brian suckled at that spot, feeling the heat as his actions pulled the blood even closer to the surface, licking soothingly at the sore spot when he finished, and relishing the moans of the boy in his arms.  


“Now, my sweet little boy, I’m going to do unspeakably naughty things to you. Are you ready for that, little one?” Brian crooned. “Tell me what you want me to do to you.”


Brian’s hands were roaming wildly at this point - touching, stroking, pinching and rubbing across the heated, velvety-smooth, pale skin of the lustful boy. Justin felt as if the man were trying to touch every part of his body simultaneously. His nerve endings were so sensitized that he could feel the electrical connection at every spot where Brian’s skin met his. He was achingly hard again but didn’t know what he wanted or needed. He could only moan and stammer in response to Brian’s question.


“I want . . . need . . . more . . . Uhhhhh.”


“I’m going to give you more, right now, little boy.” Brian’s arousal was escalating with each moan and wiggle from this tempting, erotic boy. “I’m going to give you so much more that you scream with pleasure, little one. I’m going to fuck you so hard that you pass out and then I’m going to fuck you again and again until you wake up screaming again for more. That’s what you want, isn’t it little boy?”


“Yes, Brian. Yes. I want it,” Justin’s libido was now in complete control of his mental processes, and although a small portion of his brain was shocked at the words that were coming out of his mouth, the rest of him was driven with such an overbearing lust that he felt he would do anything to get release from this aching need.  


“You are such a nasty, dirty little boy, aren’t you,” Brian continued between kisses and nibbles on whatever portion of skin his mouth came into contact with. “I’m going to have to teach you all about what happens to bad little boys like you.”


Brian’s wandering fingers had now reached around to again fondle and knead at the plump ass of the writhing boy. He let his fingertips trail downwards until they found the boy’s needy, plusing little pucker and then trace around its rim and over the top, eliciting louder and louder moans from the young blond with each pass. Then Brian allowed one wandering finger to slide inside, quickly and without warning, causing the boy to arch up in reaction. The older man used his weight to pin the bucking hips down and he langorously played with one hardened nipple at the same time he finger fucked the sweet, thight little hole. As soon as the bucking hips seemed to relax slightly, he added a second finger and then a third, never easing up the rapid thrusting pace. When Brian bent his middle finger at a new angle, allowing it to finally caress the boy’s prostate, Justin convulsed so violently that he almost threw Brian off, but subsided quickly, melting into a puddle of ecstasy as Brian continued to tap at that ultra-sensitive spot over and over again.


“Are you ready for me, little boy,” Brian murmured into one perfectly-shaped ear. “I’m so ready for you. I want to be inside you so bad. I know you are going to be so tight and hot. I can tell you’re ready. Tell me what you want, little boy.”


“You. I . . . need . . . you, Brian.”


The words went straight to Brian’s balls, and he had to take several slow breaths to calm down before he embarrassed himself. This boy was the hottest piece of ass he could remember in such a long time, he was amazed at how close he kept coming to losing his self-control. Time to get on with it, Brian decided.


The man reached over to the nearby nightstand and found the needed supplies ready as usual. He ripped open the foil packet and sheathed his cock with the condom, then pumped out a generous amount of lube into the palm of his hand. Lifting the boy’s legs onto his shoulders, Brian slathered his cock and then used two fingers to push some more lube into the hot little hole for good measure.  


“It’s cold,” the boy said when Brian first started to apply the lube, flinching slightly at the same time.


“Poor baby. It’ll warm up.” Brian responded a little breathlessly. “Are you ready for me, little boy?”


“Brian . . ." Justin hesitated, halting the older man’s actions by laying his hand on Brian’s thigh. “Just, go slow, okay.”


“Ohhhh. You are so good at this, little boy.” Brian would have laughed at the performance, but was too wound up already. “Just relax, my sweet little one. You are going to love this. I’m going to fuck the shit out of you and you’re going to feel me inside you for days.”


Brian didn’t waste any further time after that - he quickly lined up his over-eager cock with the waiting, ready pucker and pressed inside with a slow, steady motion. He paused briefly when he heard the boy grunt as if in pain and tense up, letting him adjust. Brian used one hand to hold the boy still while he gently rubbed soothing circles on the taut, firm abdomen until the youth’s muscles relaxed enough for him to continue. When he’d managed to slide all the way in, his balls snug against the other man’s crotch, he felt the smaller hand again gripping his thigh.


“Wait, please,” the trembling young blond asked, breathing raggedly, his eyes closed and his hands clutching at the bedsheets. “You’re so fucking huge. It hurts.”


“It always hurts a bit, little boy,” Brian played along, a little smug at the compliment to his size. “The pain will only last a little while and then you’re going to love it. Just relax and let me in. I’ll take good care of you, little one. Let me show you how good you can feel.”


Justin bit his lip but nodded to Brian to continue, his eyes still tightly shut. Brian stroked the soft pale cheek of the sweet little thing, and then smiled as he went back to work. He pulled out slightly, reaching around to massage at the boy’s perineum at the same time, eliciting a mixed moan of pleasure and groan of pain from the body beneath his. Then, keeping the pressure on the outside of the boy’s most-sensitive spot, he began thrusting faster and hitting the prostate on the inside as well. It took only moments for the sounds of pain to fade away, replaced by the whimpers and sighs of pleasure from the rapacious blond boy.  


“Fuck. You’re so fucking tight and hot, little boy,” Brian said as he hit a good rhythm. “Feels so good. So fucking good. Ohhhhh.”


The build up had been too good, thought Brian, knowing that he would never last more than a few minutes this time around. He used his free hand to begin stroking the boy’s cock as he pounded into the welcoming depths again and again, knowing that he was incredibly close, but wanting to take the boy with him this time.  



“Cum for me, little boy. You’re ready. Cum for me, now.” Brian groaned as his own release built up in his gut.


“Brian. Ohhhh. Yesssssssss,” yelled Justin as he let the beautiful man pull him willingly over the edge of euphoria.


Brian could feel the hot, sticky streams of the boy’s cum shooting through his fingers and the gripping of those already tight ass muscles, and joyfully let himself cum too, continuing to pump into that perfect, hot ass as he felt all his tension drain away through his cock into this beautiful boy. He collapsed onto the boy’s chest, letting his legs fall bonelessly to the sides as he felt the last pulse of his orgasm. Both men lay panting, not moving at all, satiated beyond what either believed possible, at least for the moment.


Brian knew he was probably getting heavy and he eventually struggled to sit up so he could pull out and shift to give the boy more room to breathe. The blond was lying on the bed with his eyes closed and his features completely relaxed. Brian stretched himself along the boy’s side, idly playing with a strand of silky blond hair as he watched the younger man.


“Hey, little boy,” Brian whispered, gently brushing against the younger man’s soft cheek, when he didn’t get a response. “Wake up, little one. You don’t get to sleep yet, you know. I’ve got you for the whole night.”


Finally, Brian observed the boy’s eyelids fluttering open and the sweet crystal blue eyes focused on the concerned hazel ones next to him.  


“I really did fuck you till you passed out, didn’t I?” Brian was a little shocked - wasn’t that just a metaphorical phrase - apparently not. “You okay?”


“Yeah. I'm . . . I’m better than okay. That was . . . fucking unbelievable.” Justin finally answered.  


“I do aim to please,” Brian teased, relieved that the boy was alright and also a little proud and a little confused.


Observing the boy’s reaction, Brian felt a moment of unease. The naive little boy act was one thing, but he didn’t think the kid was faking the passing out part. What about that odd comment about the lube being cold and his obvious pain at the beginning of the fuck. Brian didn’t think a working boy would react like Justin had, would he? And, while Brian’s healthy ego let him acknowledge he was damn good in bed, he didn’t think anyone was that good. Brian was starting to suspect that maybe something was a little off here.


He didn’t get far in his musings, though, because right at that moment he was interrupted by the loudest growl he’d ever heard from another person’s stomach. Brian and Justin looked at each other and both started laughing, Justin turning a little red in embarrassment.


“Sounds to me like my little boy needs food,” Brian joked, pulling the boy up off the bed and tossing a plush terry-cloth robe at him while grabbing a similar one for himself. “Come on. I’m sure we can find something to quiet that beast.”


Justin skipped over to Brian, squeezing his bicep with both hands and grinning up at the older man. Brian affectionately put an arm around the younger man’s shoulders and the two of them walked together down the stairs towards the kitchen. Brian momentarily flinched when he realized the tender-hearted picture they made, but then shrugged it off as being just ‘part of the game’ they were playing.  


After a quick cheese omelet, Justin’s stomach was again quiet enough to let the boys return to other, more exciting pursuits. This time, though, Brian led the eager young blond out to the patio. He pulled the heavy, insulated cover off the hot tub and quickly disrobed his little boy toy who hastened to get into the warm water and out of the cool night air. Brian followed, flipping the switch to start the jets as he did. Both men eased into the relaxing hot water and reclined on the built-in benches along two adjacent sides, so that their feet were touching under the water while their heads were just barely above the water line facing each other.  


“So. Jason, right?” Brian asked.


“Justin.” The boy corrected him, a little glumly.


“Right. Justin. So, what do you do when you’re not out picking up hot older men at bars, Justin?” Brian said, playing footsie with Justin’s toes under the water as he spoke.


“I’m still in school, actually,” Justin answered, and he would have blushed except that he was already flushed from the hot water. “Although I graduate in two weeks and then, well, then I have no idea.”


“No, really,” Brian went on. “You’re really still in school?”


“Really.” Justin reaffirmed.


“Shit. You really are almost as young as you look.”  Brian shook his head. “How old are you?”


“Eighteen.” Justin admitted, watching Brian carefully for the man’s reaction.


“Fuck.” Brian laughed, again a little unsure if this boy was still putting on his ingenue act or was, maybe, telling the truth. Did he really want to know, though? Probably not, he admitted, and decided to move to a different line of questions. “You do anything besides studying and picking up guys in bars, though?”


“I draw and paint. I’m hoping to maybe go to Art School someday.”


“An artiste, hmm? Well, good for you. If you’re any good, you can make a pretty good living at it working in advertising when you’re done with school. I’ve got ten people in my art department now and I have to pay them a pretty penny, let me tell you. If you do half as well, you’ll be okay.”


The two men talked amicably about art and Brian’s business for several minutes while they soaked. Brian was surprised that the boy was so articulate and easy to talk with. He didn’t usually bother spending time conversing with his tricks, mostly because they hardly ever had enough brains in their heads to form sentences. This boy, though, was sharp - so far they’d talked about several schools of art and different historically famous artists as well as contemporary ones and the kid had more than kept up his end of the conversation. Hot, smart and, so far, not bad in bed - pretty great combination, thought Brian.


At the first break in the conversation, though, Brian concluded that it was time to get back to business and enough of this talking shit. He shifted over off the reclined bench and onto a molded seat-like projection in the far corner of the hot tub. Then, grabbing the boy’s floating hand, he pulled the smaller framed man towards him through the bubbling water, positioning him comfortably straddling his lap, his hands gripping the slender hips to keep the boy from floating away again.


“Now, little boy, how about we get back to more important things, huh?”  Brian suggested.


“I’m game,” Justin giggled back at him.


Brian leaned forward and bit at the boy’s full lower lip, pulling the youth towards him through the water with that simple tether. Justin laughed again at the odd sensation, and the vibrations moved through Brian’s lips and mouth and, somehow, straight down to his cock from there. Flipping open a small covered storage area built into the top rim of the hot tub, Brian conveniently pulled out a fresh condom and handed it to the boy.

 

 

“Go on, little boy. Slip it on me. It’s time for round two,” Brian said, rolling his lips in with amusement at the avaricious look on the willing young blond.  


The boy eagerly unrolled the condom down the length of Brian’s hard shaft and then looked up expectantly at his handsome lover, waiting to see what would come next.  


“Think of this just like one of those water park rides, little boy,” Brian said as he lifted the boy up, assisted by the buoyant water, and then slowly let the lithe young body settle down, impaled on the rigid cock which easily slid back into the tight, embracing hole. “Ready for the big Splash Down?”


“Ohhh shit, Brian,” Justin said, arching his back in pleasure at the sensation of the hard hot shaft entering him along with a generous amount of the overheated not-quite-boiling water. “Oh yeah, I’m ready.”  


“Good. Because we have a long, long, hard night ahead of us, little boy.” Brian whispered lecherously as he began to pump up into the ecstatic youth.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, I promise, real actual plot development. What happens in the morning when Brian tries to pay his little hustler and send him on his merry way? You'll have to wait and see. TAG