- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh my - cold, callous Brian. Don't be too upset though, Justin has his ways of bringing the real Brian to light, eventually. Enjoy! TAG

Chapter 5 - The Proposal.


Brian was finally able to lean back in his chair, relax and congratulate himself. The pitch to New Seasonings had been brilliant, of course, and the client had signed a two year commitment. The account was worth over $10 million to the firm. Unfortunately, the downside of the deal was that, for the next three months or so, everyone at Kinnetik was going to be ass-deep in a shitload of work, including Brian himself. As he was working to close the deal, he had conveniently forgotten about the amount of work that would be required. But now that the contracts were signed, and he had time to mull over the production schedules and multiple deadlines, he knew he was fucked for at least the rest of the summer. So much for what he’d told Michael about having time to do a little clubbing after he won the account.


Thinking about Mikey and their conversation the night before immediately brought to mind thoughts of the sumptuous blond that he had left not so many hours ago. Shit, that boy was simply amazing, Brian thought. He still couldn’t believe that the kid had been a virgin before last night - well, now that he thought about it, he could tell that the signs had been there all along, but he had been so incredibly good . . . Anyone would have been fooled, Brian thought.  


Kinney was so distracted by thoughts about what he had done with the boy last night that he didn’t hear Cynthia come into the office. She had to say his name at least three times to get his full attention. And even then, the capable and highly intuitive woman could see that her boss was distracted by something. She snickered at that thought and corrected herself - not something but likely someone.  


“Brian, I need you to look over these revisions so we can get the art department on it right away. The deadline is only a week away," Cynthia directed, but couldn’t help adding a little jab. “Oh, and, are you going to tell me his name now, so I can arrange a ‘playdate’ for you, or do I have to wait until you explode and threaten to fire everyone before you admit that you want me to follow up on that little issue for you.”


Brian couldn’t help but laugh - Cynthia knew him far, far too well. She already had that look in her eyes. It was the look that meant she was sorta kidding but not really and she would gladly do what she could to alleviate this particular need if it meant smoother waters at work.  


“Hold on a sec, Cyn.” Brian said, punching the number for his housekeeper into his phone at the same time. “Mei Mei, did you get that kid’s phone number? Good. Give it to me. Thanks.”


“Here, Cynthia. His name is Justin. Set up an appointment with him. Here. As soon as possible.”  


Brian smirked at his capable assistant and handed her the number he had written down from his housekeeper. Cynthia winked at him knowingly and then scurried back out of the office, intent on getting her boss what he needed to be happy and productive.

 

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((B/J))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


Justin had made it back to Daphne’s parents’ house by about 10:30 am and went straight to the guest room he’d been living in for the past few weeks. He didn’t even want to shower - the memories of the showers with Brian from the past night simply adding to his sense of humiliation. How could he have been so stupid - he should have known better than to go home with someone who picked him up in a bar like that. Even if it hadn’t been a hustler bar, considering the way he’d practically jumped into Brian’s arms at the first suggestion that he leave with the man, well he shouldn’t be surprised that the man assumed he was a whore.  


No sooner had he closed the door and flopped down on the bed, though, than the door was reopened and his best friend slipped in and flopped down next to him. Daphne reached over to hold Justin’s hand in mute sympathy. They laid there like that for quite a while without talking, Daphne’s presence alone providing the support that Justin needed.


Justin must have actually drifted off - not surprising considering how little sleep he’d got last night - because his ringing phone caused him to jump a little. He tapped the button to answer the call, even though he didn’t recognize the incoming number.  


“Hello?” Justin answered.


“Hello. I’m trying to reach Justin - is that who I’m speaking with?” said a very matter of fact female voice.


“Yes, this is Justin. Who is this?”


“My name is Cynthia Morgan. I’m Brian Kinney’s assistant. He asked me to call you to arrange a meeting for this afternoon if you’re available.”


“A meeting? What for?”


“I really wouldn’t know. I believe it is something of a personal nature.” You could almost hear the smirking smile in the woman’s voice, Justin thought. “What time would be best for you?”


“Hold on,” Justin tapped the ‘hold’ button on his phone and turned to Daphne who’d been listening in on Justin’s side of the conversation.  


“Daph, he wants to meet me. What should I do?” Justin asked his friend.


“Why would he want to meet you? Didn’t the creep, like, kick you out of his house this morning? Is that him on the phone?” Dahne had a lot more questions but Justin effectively cut her off.


“It’s his assistant calling and I have no idea why he wants to meet with me. What do I do?” Justin answered her immediate questions.


“Do you think he’s changed his mind and wants the money back?” Daphne wondered aloud.


“Fuck that. I’m not giving it back. You’re the one who told me to take it, Daph.” Justin would have gone on but just then his phone beeped to remind him of the call on hold. “Shit. I don’t know what to do.”


Justin tapped the phone again to reconnect to the call. “Ms. Morgan. Yeah, I, uhhh, I guess I could meet with Brian. Anytime is good for me, I guess.”


“Great. How does 1:00 pm sound?” Cynthia efficiently began typing the meeting info into Brian’s computerized calendaring system. “Do you have the office address?”


“Um, yeah, Brian took me by there last night. So, I’ll be there at one, I guess,” Justin replied.


“See you then,” Cynthia said as she hung up.


“Shit. What am I doing?” Justin moaned as he dropped the phone on the bed and allowed his body to slump back on the mattress next to Daphne’s.  


“Why’d you agree to meet with the guy, Jus? He was kind of a shit to you,” Daphne asked.


“I don’t know,” Justin replied, hopelessness edging into his tone. “I just, well, I guess I just want to see him one last time. Even if he’s going to just kick me to the curb again, I . . . I just wouldn’t mind seeing him, is all.”


“Oh, Jus,” Daphne sympathized. “You’ve got it so bad, already, don’t you?”


“Yeah. I’m so fucked!” Justin agreed.

 

 

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((B/J)))))))))))))))))))))))))))


The attractive young woman sitting at the reception desk just inside the main entrance at Kinnetik smiled warmly at the young blond man who had just entered and was approaching her. Marissa decided that this young man was undoubtedly hot. She tried to get his attention by widening her exotic looking deep green eyes and winking as she asked him how she could help him. The blond seemed distracted, though, and didn’t really notice her flirting as he replied that he was here to see Mr. Kinney. Marissa sighed and was about to pick up the phone to call the boss, wondering again why all the cutest ones were always gay, when Cynthia came around the corner and stopped her.  


“Don’t bother, Marissa,” Cynthia told the pretty girl. “You must be Justin. I’m Cynthia - we spoke earlier. I’ll take you to Mr. Kinney’s office. Please, follow me,” and the efficient assistant shook Justin’s hand in greeting without waiting for him to respond and, in perfect control of the situation, immediately guided the blinking, dumbfounded blond down the hallway towards the office he’d seen the previous night.  


Tapping twice on the office door, Cynthia poked her head in saying, “Your one o’clock is here, Brian. Let me know if you need anything. I’ll make sure Marissa knows you’re not to be disturbed.” Then, with a quiet snigger, she stepped away from the door and ushered the young blond man inside, closing it behind her as she left.


“Justin. Come in, please,” the tall, sophisticated, brunet said as he came around from behind his desk, approaching the young man who was still standing just inside the door.  


Justin had to bite back a groan at the mere sight of Brian walking towards him. He’d thought Brian was good looking last night, but in the full light of day and in that elegant business suit, Justin thought he looked even more appetizing. And the sight of the man by itself was enough to cause Justin to pop a woody just standing there. Then Justin remembered that he was supposed to be angry at the man, and he tried to clear his head so that he could deal with whatever this meeting was about without seeing it through a haze of lust.


When he stopped, Brian stood only a foot away from the young blond and he couldn’t resist reaching out to touch him. He ran his hand lightly down and up the man’s arm, stopping at the well-formed shoulder and rubbing small circles through the fabric of the boy’s shirt with his thumb. Brian huffed out a small breath laced with just a hint of desire and then stepped back, using the hand still on the younger man’s shoulder to conduct him over to the couch against the far wall.  


“Please, have a seat,” Brian began as they neared the couch and then sat down together. “I’m glad you could meet with me today. I . . . Well, I didn’t like the way we left things this morning. If I hadn’t had to rush off for this meeting, I would have preferred to stay and . . . Let’s just leave it that I was not happy when you ran off. I was glad when my housekeeper called and told me you had eventually returned and called a cab. I’m pleased that you made it home okay.”


“Here,” Justin frowned and then held out the same envelope he’d received from Brian earlier this morning, still filled with cash. “I had to use some of it to pay for the cab but I’ll get it back to you later.”


“What?” Brian was very confused.


“The money you gave me. You want it back, right? Here.” Justin tried to force the envelope into Brian’s hands.


“Justin, no. I don’t want that back. Keep it. From the little that Mei Mei told me over the phone, it sounds like you need it.” Brian returned the money to the younger man’s lap.  


“So, if you don’t want the money back, then why’d you want me to meet you here?” Justin asked, his expression carefully neutral.


“Would you mind if I said that I just wanted to see you? That I’d been thinking about you all morning and couldn’t stop seeing that choice little bubble butt of yours in my mind,” Brian murmured seductively, his voice dropping an octave as he spoke and his hand moving to glide down the thigh of his companion. “I wasn’t lying when I told you that last night was great, Justin.”


“Brian, don’t,” Justin tried to scoot back away from the compelling older man.  


Brian took a breath and reluctantly backed off just a bit, understanding that he needed to slow down with this boy and deciding to change the subject. “So. Tell me what you meant when you told Mei Mei that you were getting kicked out of your house by your dad and didn’t have anywhere to stay.”


“It’s . . . nothing.”


Justin tried to shrug it off, not wanting to expose himself any further to this man whom he’d already been humiliated by. But when Brian didn’t say anything else, merely looking at Justin with one eyebrow raised in question, Justin felt compelled to continue. And, with occasional prompting from Brian, Justin ultimately revealed the whole story about his father and his current housing and job crisis. The youth was a little surprised by the look of sympathy, even empathy, that he saw on the other man’s face as he related his tale. Justin got the feeling that this self-centered man didn’t often show concern towards others.  


Brian didn’t say much for a relatively long time, his eyes seemingly searching Justin’s face for something. Justin noted when the man apparently came to some conclusion as his gaze became focused and the corners of his sultry lips curled up just a bit. Brian’s hands quickly captured both of Justin’s and pulled them towards him, cradling the smaller hands in his lap.


“Justin, I have a proposal for you that might satisfy both our current needs,” Brian began with a sexy smile. “I won that new account that I was working on the presentation for this morning. It’s a huge account and worth a lot of money, which means that I’m going to be working on it like a dog for the next few months. It also means that I won’t exactly have time for any kind of social life for the foreseeable future.”


Brian abruptly jumped up off the couch at this point and began pacing as he continued.  


“I really enjoyed our time together last night. I was being completely honest when I said that you were . . . great. And that I wouldn’t mind seeing you again.” Brian was fumbling a little with his words, uncharacteristically concerned with ‘how’ he was going to say what he was proposing to this boy and actually caring whether or not he would offend the young man. “Now that I know how - well, let’s say ‘inexperienced’ - you actually were, I’m even more impressed. And I rarely give out compliments like that to anyone.”


Justin was still sitting quietly on the couch watching as Brian paced back and forth in front of him. He wasn’t sure where Brian was going with all this. All he could think about was how elated he was beginning to feel at the praise he was hearing from the man he’d spent the night with. Was he wrong or was Brian trying to tell him that the older, more experienced man actually liked him? That was when Justin’s hopes were once again dashed to the ground as Brian went on to his next point.


“So, my proposal is this: I would like you to come stay at my house for the rest of the summer. You need a place to live and I need someone who will be available for - we’ll call it recreation - until I’m through with the initial phase of this new campaign. You can live in the pool house - it’s private and you can sort of have your own space that way. I’ll pay you, say, $20,000 in exchange, which should be more than enough for you to get yourself an apartment or pay for school, if that’s what you decide you want to do, or whatever else you choose to pursue come fall. And since I’ll be working most of the time during the day, you’ll have plenty of free time to do whatever else you want.”



Brian finally looked into Justin’s face now that he’d got the full proposal out there. Luckily, Justin had had time while Brian was propounding all the benefits of this deal to get his emotions back under control and arrange his expression accordingly. He didn’t want Brian to know how hurt and exposed he felt at first - knowing that the older man still considered him not much better than a whore who he could hire for some indefinite period of time to satisfy his sexual cravings. So much for his hopes that Brian was maybe starting to actually care for him. But Justin wouldn’t let the man know how badly he’d been wounded or how much more humiliated this ‘proposal’ made him feel.


Brian was now standing still, looking down at the younger man, waiting for his response. He had a sneaking suspicion he hadn’t handled this pitch quite as well as he’d worked the one earlier that day, but this one had been kinda spur of the moment. Now all he could do was wait and see what Justin would say.


A million different responses had already rushed through the young man’s mind. Justin’s first thought was to tell Brian to go get fucked and storm out of there. But the longer he sat there thinking, the more his moral convictions began to waiver. What did it really matter if this man only really saw him as a rent boy? Who the hell really cared - his family had already kicked him out and, except for Daphne, he didn’t give a damn what his so called friends thought of him. They were talking a LOT of money - easily enough to pay for his first year of college. Plus, he wouldn’t have to worry about where he was going to stay for at least a few more months. Brian’s house was fabulous and way better than any dump he could afford on his own. And, finally, he thought that he didn’t really mind the idea of a summer full of sex with Brian . . .


“Okay. I accept,” Justin said in a low but confident voice, standing up and offering his hand to Brian to shake on the deal. “$20,000 and I’ll have room and board through, say, August 31st.”


Brian shook the offered hand, grinning at the tempting blond. “Just one more thing, though. You understand that this deal is simply sexual - nothing more. I don’t want you thinking that anything more is likely to come out of it. I’m not looking for any long-term relationship or anything. I don’t do relationships or boyfriends or anything else like that. This is just a business deal, okay?”


“I understand perfectly, Brian. I’m your rent-boy for the summer. Fuckable on demand, right,” Justin added, swallowing his pride and trying to keep the disappointment out of his voice as he said it. “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t want anything more from you either.”


“Good,” Brian replied, feeling somehow uncomfortable with the boy’s response, but already incredibly horny at the prospect of having this scrumptious little blond treat all to himself for the rest of the summer. “So, If you’d like, you could start right away. I have a half hour before my next meeting.”


The leer and waggling eyebrows told Justin exactly what Brian had in mind for the next half hour. Oh well, Justin thought, might as well throw myself into my new job right away. Besides, that woody he’d had since he came in here was still going strong, and . . . well, what the fuck.


Justin stood up without saying anything more, rapidly undid his pants, letting them puddle around his ankles, toed off his shoes and then turned around to kneel on the couch where he’d been sitting while wiggling his bare ass in Brian’s direction. Brian let his lips roll in and laughed quietly as he watched the boy’s willing response. Then, bending to snatch a condom and small tube of lube out of a drawer on a nearby coffee table, he moved quickly to kneel behind the waiting blond.


“Ohh Justin, this is going to be one HOT summer,” Brian crooned as he rolled on the condom.  


Then, going to his own work, Brian lost no time applying lube to himself and the boy’s ass, using several fingers to work it into the beautiful rosy pucker just waiting for his aching ready cock. Justin grunted slightly at first, obviously still feeling the effects of last night, but he didn’t try to move away, so Brian eagerly prepared the boy and then grabbed the slender hips to guide the boy backwards onto the hard, hot shaft.


Brian moaned loudly as he entered that tight, hot opening, feeling every inch of his dick being caressed by the smooth walls of muscle. Justin allowed the other man to take control, pulling him back and then pushing him away to press into the leather covered back of the couch. The blond let his head fall backwards onto the brunet’s shoulder, surrendering to the waves of pleasure radiating out from his ass and likewise enjoying the friction each time his dick rubbed against the smooth leather upholstery. Justin hadn’t yet become desensitized from last night’s epic and he knew that it wouldn’t take him long to climax, but he tried to hold out until he felt Brian nearing his own release.


After several deep, satisfying thrusts, Brian pulled almost all the way out, leaving just the tip of his throbbing cock inside the tight hole and then paused for a moment, letting the waves of tension recede slightly, before pushing back in just enough so that the ridge around the head of his penis cleared the tight outer ring of muscles. Continuing to tease both himself and the blond like this, with these shallow, slow, poking motions, he felt his desire mounting, the tingling in his balls and belly increasing rapidly. Then, to both men’s utter satisfaction, Brian finally allowed himself to slam in deeply again, sinking in up to his balls, hard and fast, two then three more times before he fell over the edge and felt himself shooting into the condom, his own head falling backwards and an embarrassingly loud groan pouring out of him at the same time. The sound of Brian’s pleasure and the final deep thrust of that gloriously large dick, pulled Justin down into the abyss as well, and the boy let go with his own streams of hot, sticky cum, splattering the back of the couch and even part of the wall.

 

 

Brian collapsed sideways onto the couch, pulling the boy with him as he fell, wrapping the smaller frame tightly in his arms as they lay there trying to catch their breath. Brian was dropping little kisses all along the boy’s slender, long neck as they lay together, making Justin smile.  


But, all too soon, Brian began to stir, his mind already moving on to the next task he had to complete today. He carefully extracted himself from the blond and stood up, removing the used condom and reaching for some tissues to clean himself off.  Then he patted Justin’s shoulder before he moved off towards his desk, opening his laptop as he sat.


“So, Justin,” Brian said as the boy sat up and began to adjust his clothing.  “I’ll call Mei Mei and tell her to expect you later this afternoon. She’ll get you set up in the pool house. I should be home sometime after 7:00.”


“Okay,” Justin said, feeling that he was being officially dismissed by the ‘Boss’.  


“Oh, and, Justin,” Brian added before the young man could go anywhere. “Could you please clean up that mess on the couch before you leave?”  


Then the busy advertising executive turned his full attention back to his work and ignored the young blond who sighed with resignation, cleaned the couch off and left the office without saying anything further.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - how exactly is this deal going to work? Somehow I don't see Justin being quite so meek for very long . . . TAG