- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How exactly is this deal going to work? Well, as soon as Justin moves in, we get our first glimpse. TAG

Chapter 6 - The Pool House.


“No fucking way!” Daphne shouted as she tried to grab the large black duffle bag away Justin. “I can’t believe you agreed to this. You are NOT going to move into this guy’s place and be his personal pool toy for the summer! What the hell were you thinking, Justin?”


Justin retrieved the bag from his friend and continued packing his clothing, trying to tune out the ranting. “Daphne, I already agreed to the deal and I’m not going to change my mind, so just lay off, okay?”  


“But, why Justin? What would make you ever agree to something like this?” Daphne was on the verge of tears she was so upset that her friend had agreed to Brian’s indecent proposal.


“Why not? I mean, what does it matter. My family doesn’t give a shit about me and I really haven’t had any better offers, now have I? At least I’ll have a place to live for the next few months. And $20,000 - well, I was thinking that with that much money I could even, maybe, get into art school come fall.”


“But, Jus . . . You weren’t even going to take the $1,500 this morning because you said it would make you look like a whore. What do you think taking $20,000 for a summer of sexual favors makes you?” Daphne was appalled at what her friend was contemplating.


“Well I did end up taking the $1500 - because YOU told me I should - so technically I’m already a whore,” Justin said, giving Daphne an ironic and slightly accusatory smile. “At least with this new deal I’ll be making real money. It could be a lot worse, Daph. Hell, if I hadn’t found a job soon, I would have probably ended up on the streets selling my ass anyway and at least this way I get to live in luxury while I do it.”


“Jus, please don’t do this. There has to be some other solution.” Daphne pleaded.


“Too late. I’ve already agreed. I’m going,” Justin said, his bag now packed and ready to go. Seeing the sadness on his friend’s face, though, he relented just a bit, adding, “Want to come with me and help me get moved in? You could drive me and save me cab fare. Plus, you’ll get to see how amazing Brian’s house is.”


“Fine.” Daphne said, still not happy with the plan but knowing she would never change Justin’s mind. “At least this way I’ll know where to come to get you when you call in a couple of days begging me to come save your ass.”


(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((B/J)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


Daphne was speechless. She’d expected the house that Justin was moving into to would be nice - what Justin had told her about it earlier made her think it was big and pretty comfortable. But she had not been expecting anything like this mansion. It was huge - she didn’t get the full tour or anything, but judging by the size, it had to have at least five or six bedrooms, maybe even more. The main room that led off the entryway was probably over 1,000 square feet in itself with a large fieldstone fireplace at one end. The kitchen, which she had peeked at as they passed, was almost as big with professional quality appliances. And the sun room which led out to the patio and then to the pool was one of the brightest, most charming rooms she had ever seen.  


Then the housekeeper, who had introduced herself as Mei Mei, had led her and Justin out to the pool house and Daphne was even more floored. In fact, she was thinking that for all this, SHE would agree to be Brian’s love slave too. The building itself was free-standing about 50 yards away from the main house, with the large free-form shaped pool between the two buildings. It wasn’t a large building - its dimensions maybe only fifteen by twenty-five feet - but it was elegant nonetheless. The exterior matched the half-timbered, tudor style of the main house with double hung windows and large french doors opening right onto the paved patio. Inside, it had a full kitchen, a full bath complete with jacuzzi tub, laundry area, large storage closet and a central room with a small wrought iron table and chairs to one side and a sitting area on the other with a comfortable looking futon couch that would pull out into a queen-sized bed for the night. There was a 50” plasma television on one wall and a state-of-the-art stereo/tivo/CD/DVD system built into the wall next to it. And, in the far corner, there was a small desk with a computer station. Daphne thought that this pool house was nicer than a lot of the real houses of some of her acquaintances.  


After she’d helped Justin put away his few meager belongings, the two decided to take a walk and check out the rest of the property, which Justin had no idea about since it had been dark when he’d arrived, not to mention that Brian had kept him pretty busy during the whole of his prior visit. They were both astonished to discover the extent of the grounds, plus a full-sized tennis court and even stables (but without any horses inside, for some reason). Justin was psyched to spend some time drawing in the gardens and the more woodsie parts of the property near the back. The landscaping was fabulous and obviously well-maintained by professionals. The whole place was simply magnificent.


Justin decided to use some of his money from that morning to lay in some groceries since he now had a full kitchen at his disposal. Even though he’d specified that the deal would include his room and board, he didn’t mind the idea of cooking for himself on occasion and, since it was a hobby he actually enjoyed, he was excited to try out the pool house kitchen as soon as possible. So he talked Daphne into driving him to a local grocery store and then promised to make her an early dinner.  


The two friends were just finishing up their meal - fetticini in white clam sauce - sitting outside since it was such a moderate evening, with the remains of their meal still spread out on the patio table near the pool house door. They were busy discussing plans for Daphne to come out and play tennis or swim with Justin, when they heard a car driving up to the front of the house. A few minutes later, the door to the main house opened and Brian himself came striding out across the patio. Daphne and Justin both stood up as he neared the table - Justin just a little unsure how he was supposed to greet his new boss/lover.  


“Hi, Brian,” Justin said, figuring he’d compromise between a mere wave and an all out tongue fucking by settling for laying his hand on the taller man’s arm and stretching up to his tiptoes to kiss the slightly stubbled cheek. “This is my friend, Daphne. She helped me move in and we were just finishing dinner. Are you hungry?”

 

 

“No thanks.” Brian said, looking at the carb-filled noodles with disdain. “Nice to meet you, Daphne. So, all moved in and settled?”


“Yeah. This place is great,” Justin responded. “And, since my dad kinda kicked me out with only my clothes and not much else, moving in wasn’t really too tough. If you’re done, Daphne, I’ll get this all cleaned up.”


Justin started piling up the plates and silverware and headed back to the pool house kitchen, while Brian stood admiring the rear view on the retreating figure and Daphne stood scoping out her friend’s new ‘Boss’. He seemed pretty smug and condescending, was the first impression Daphne got from the tall brunet. She already knew he was completely gorgeous from the little she’d seen the night before. And, from the additional tidbits Justin had let slip today, she knew the man looked just as nice without his clothes as he did in them. That didn’t mean that Daphne was at all reassured about this deal he’d somehow managed to talk her friend into.  


“You might as well say whatever it is you have on your mind,” Brian said, turning to the curly-haired young woman.  


“Fine. I’m totally against this whole deal of yours, if you want to know,” Daphne started in, defending her best friend like the little pit-bull she was. “Justin is an amazing person and doesn’t deserve all the shit he’s had to go through already this year. And this whole pool boy thing - well, it just better not end with Justin getting hurt, is all I can say.”


The feisty demeanor on the petite fireball made Brian chuckle. “I think your friend is a big boy and can make his own decisions, Daphne. But I appreciate your loyalty to him. I can reassure you that I don’t intend to hurt him. We have a simple business deal is all and, hopefully, it will be mutually beneficial to the both of us.”    


“Yeah, whatever,” Daphne was not yet ready to concede anything to this arrogant prick. “All I can say is that, you might be paying for his services, but you damn well better not treat him like a whore or I’ll find some way of making you regret it.”


Daphne picked up her bag and yelled into the pool house. “Justin, I’m going to get out of here. Call me tomorrow, okay.” Then the plucky little scrapper headed to her car.


“Bye, Daph!” came from inside the pool house.  


Brian picked up the remaining glassware from the patio table and carried them inside, laughing as he went.

 

 

“What’s so funny?” Justin asked as soon as Brian came inside.


“Your friend. She’s really something!” Brian responded.


“She’s great,” Justin agreed. “I wouldn’t have made it the last couple of months if it hadn’t been for her. I was actually staying with her family the past few weeks. I’d promised to leave right after graduation, though, which is why I was so worried about finding someplace else to stay.“


“You know you don’t have to do the dishes,” Brian said, pulling the dish towel out of Justin’s hands and turning the young man to face him. “That’s what I pay Mei Mei for. And, seeing as how I’m rarely home much these days, she’s not exactly overburdened with work. Just let her take care of the rest of this in the morning.”


“I don’t mind,” Justin started to say, but he was interrupted by Brian’s lips crashing into his, stealing a kiss and leading the boy away from the kitchen sink at the same time.  


“So, little boy, what do you want to do first, now that you’re all moved in,” Brian asked, his eyes lit up with a spark of anticipation.  


“Whatever you want, Sir,” Justin said, playing along, and not exactly hating his new role. “But, maybe since I AM your new pool boy, I thought you might want to just dive right in?”


Justin turned and skipped over to the side of the pool, grinning over his shoulder as he went, and swiftly pulled off his shirt, stepped out of his flip-flop sandals and let his khaki cargo pants drop to the ground before diving neatly into the pool. As he surfaced near the diving board, Justin smiled up at the appreciative older man and gave a pert little wave while treading water. Brian applauded the sassy little imp and his perfect dive, then hastily removed his own clothes and dove in to play with his brand new pool toy.


The pool toy was apparently feeling a bit playful this evening, however, and refused to stay put and wait for Brian. The two men ended up in a vigorous game of chase around the pool, with Justin trying to stay in the deeper water near the diving board, and Brian trying to corral him towards the shallower end where his longer legs and reach would be an advantage. Finally getting exasperated by the game, Brian expedited matters by diving under water, and swimming stealth mode to surface underneath Justin while the younger man’s attention was directed elsewhere. Brian then dragged the thrashing and splashing young blond to the edge of the pool near the cascading waterfall and pinned him in the shallow water.


Once captured, Justin capitulated easily enough, especially when Brian began kissing him with deep, wet, open-mouthed kisses and fondling him provocatively until the youth’s cock was fully erect, regardless of the cold water surrounding them. When Brian floated down so that he could engulf the lovely stout schlong, the odd sensation of the man’s warm mouth along with the cold pool water sent shivers running up Justin’s spine and caused him to yelp. Brian thoroughly enjoyed the cute little noise Justin made, which caused him to laugh around the hot hard cock in his warm wet mouth, adding those pleasant vibrations to the feelings of his sucking and sliding and licking. The combination was explosive and Justin didn’t even try to hold back, erupting with a loud groan, letting the pulses of cum stream down Brian’s throat.  


After lapping up the tasty treat, Brian immediately flipped them both over and reached up towards what appeared to be a small rock at the edge of the waterfall. Brian twisted the ‘rock’ on a hidden hinge, revealing a small dish-like compartment like the type where most folks would probably hide a spare house key. Brian was far more resourceful and much less conventional, though, so he used the compartment as a convenient storage area for condoms. Grabbing one and allowing the ‘rock’ to close itself as a result of some internal spring mechanism, Brian proceeded to roll the condom on himself, merely smirking at Justin’s delighted laughter over the fake-rock-condom-dispenser.  


“I had the rocks all custom made,” Brian commented, eliciting even more guffaws from the teen. “Hey, don’t laugh. They’re very convenient and that particular one saves me lots of time swimming back and forth to the hot tub.”


“Very inventive of you, Mr. Kinney,” Justin teased as he sat straddling the older man’s legs while Brian reclined with his head propped against another conveniently placed ‘rock’, this one protruding up from the shallow water and apparently made out of some rubbery substance.


“Hush, you,” Brian said, swatting the pleasantly plump behind of the giggling blond boy. “Now, come over here and let me show you something else that’s rock hard.”


The bad pun caused the boy’s laughter to turn into a groan, but Justin didn’t resist as Brian lifted his hips slightly so that they were positioned directly above his groin. Justin reached back and grasped the sheathed cock, helping to position himself so that he could lower his body onto the red hot rod. Brian winced as he heard the grunt of pain from the boy, realizing belatedly that Justin was probably pretty sore after last night and this afternoon and they didn’t have any lubricant here in the pool. Justin held very still for several moments, breathing deeply with his eyes closed, but then seemed to adjust and Brian was relieved when the young man smiled and began to flex his thigh muscles so he could raise and lower himself, riding along and pushing through the initial pain to find the pleasure he knew was there.  


Brian was enchanted watching Justin riding his cock, an enthralled look on the boy’s face, his back arched, head thrown back, and little whimpers escaping those popsicle pink lips every time he lowered himself. Brian was aroused almost more by the sight of the abandoned wanton blond than by the stimulation to his cock. Each time the boy lowered himself and let out another of those adorable little noises Brian felt his dick throb and the mounting waves of pleasure would peak a little higher.  


“Brian, touch me. I need you to touch me,” Justin moaned out finally, so close to coming but needing to feel his lover’s touch to bring him all the way there.  


Brian obliged by wrapping his hand firmly around the boy’s leaking shaft, pumping in time to his rocking motions. When he lightly brushed his thumb over the tip and across the super-sensitized slit, Justin’s hips bucked forward violently and Brian felt his ass muscles convulsing as streams of warm cum shot out, landing on his chest and stomach, quickly being washed away by the cool, lapping pool water. As Justin’s orgasm receded, the blond fell forward, and the abrupt change in angle was just sufficient to ignite Brian’s own release.  


“Yesss. Ohhh, yes, Justin. Fuck, that’s it.” Brian keened out his pleasure, pulling the blond down onto his chest and wrapping him in a tight embrace, holding him until they were both ready to move again.  


The two men were still luxuriating in the shallows of the pool, when Justin shyly looked over at Brian.


“Um, Brian,” Justin started, hesitantly, not really looking Brian in the eyes as he spoke. “I know I just started this job, officially, today, but I think I’m gonna need a day off already. Or, at least, my ass is.”


At that quiet admission, Brian burst out laughing harder than he had in years and rewarded the young blond lying next to him with a friendly hug and a soft kiss.




Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 8.07.29 PM.png

Brian’s Pool House - Except for the exterior, which would be the same half-timbered, tudor style as the rest of Britin.  


Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 8.09.49 PM.png

Brian’s Pool


 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like my ideas of the perfect pool house and pool. Next few chapters are probably going to be just a lot more sex all over Britin and the grounds. You may want to just skip over all that and wait till I get to more actual plot (NOT). TAG