- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Poor Justin - it's not easy being a kept man. All that sex every night but nothing to do with yourself during the day. However will he occupy his time? TAG

Warning: Brief Justin/Other moment - Ewww! Icky! But I promise it's over rather quickly.

Chapter 7 - Pool Party.


Justin was settling into his new home rather well, he thought. He liked that he usually got to sleep in late and that he got to swim pretty much every day. He also spent a lot of time in Brian’s media room playing video games, either on one of the game systems Brian had - and he had them all - or online. Plus, Brian had given him access to his Netflix account so he could watch movies in the Media room or his own pool house anytime he wanted, day or night. Brian also had a huge collection of books - both the nice hardbound ones he’d seen in Brian’s home office and also a large secret stash of trashy paperbacks he kept in one of the unused spare bedrooms - so Justin always had plenty to read. The only thing Justin was lacking was company.


Brian was gone almost every day before 8:00 am and rarely got home until after 7:00 pm. Even on Sundays, Brian often had to go into the office for at least a few hours in the morning. The only other people at the estate were Mei Mei, the housekeeper, whose English was a little limited, and four days a week a crew of gardeners. The house was far enough out of the city that it wasn’t really convenient to go in, unless you were planning to spend the whole day there, and there weren’t a lot of local businesses that were worth visiting. Besides, he didn’t have a car and it was too expensive to take taxis everywhere out here in the boonies, so he really didn’t go anywhere much. And, on top of everything, Daphne was working as an orderly at a downtown Pittsburgh hospital for the summer, and wasn’t available most of the time. So the bottom line was that, after not more than a week of being a ‘kept man’, Justin was getting a little lonely and more than a little bored.  


Brian had actually been really great to him so far - a fact which kind of surprised Justin. He’d expected the man who was arrogant enough to hire a live-in lover for the summer to be cold and callous and completely businesslike about their arrangement, sort of like he’d been when making the original proposal. But, he hadn’t been. He’d been kind. Really, really kind. And that was what threw Justin.


After Justin’s admission the first night that he was really too sore to ‘keep up his end’ of the bargain, he’d been worried about Brian’s reaction. Brian had just laughed and then gone inside to get him a jar of some kind of cream that he said would help. Brian had even taken Justin into the main house, up to the bedroom, laid him on the bed, then spent fifteen minutes applying the cream for him, along with giving him a pretty nice massage. Justin had been so relaxed that he’d fallen asleep in the middle of the rub down and didn’t wake until he heard Brian’s alarm going off the next morning. When he did awaken, he found he was spooned up with his rear snuggled against Brian’s front and Brian’s arms wrapped around him protectively. The older man didn’t even blink at the situation he found upon waking - Brian just rolled over to switch off the alarm, kissed Justin softly on the lips and then padded off to the shower, leaving the younger man to percolate in bed.  

 

In fact, Justin had yet to actually sleep in the futon bed in the pool house. Every night, the first thing Brian would do when he got home from work was to seek out Justin wherever he was and pretty much devour the blond. After that first night, Brian was careful not to ‘overwork’ his boy but there was always something pleasurable they could do even when Justin was a little too sore for the full meal deal. Justin, for his part, was astounded by how insatiable the older man was, especially considering he rarely got more than three or four hours of sleep a night. Altogether though, the situation was working out pretty good for both men so far.  


The only break Justin got from his solitary daytime existence during the first week was the couple of days that he’d had to go into town to take his last few finals at St. James’ Academy. By the time he’d met Brian, he’d only had a week of school left and, since he was a senior, there wasn’t really anything new that any of the teachers were presenting. He didn’t mind blowing off the rest of his classes and only bothered to show up for the finals. He couldn’t care less about all the ‘senior class’ events that the other students were wasting their time on the rest of the week. Justin would rather be alone, sitting by the pool and reading or studying at Brian’s than participating in “Senior Ditch Day” with the rest of the idiots.  


However, the second week he was there, Justin decided that he really did need to get some company other than Mei Mei or he was going to completely lose it. He thought he would invite Daphne, and maybe some of his other friends from school, out to spend the day with him. Daphne had Tuesdays off, so that was the day he was planning his little pool party. He got Daph’s agreement to come over without even trying - she’d just finished her last final the day before and was eager to see how her friend was doing, plus she looked forward to spending some time at the luxurious country estate. Daphne asked to bring her best girl friend, September, for the day, and Justin readily agreed. There were only two other friends that had stood by Justin after the Hobbs thing, Derrick and Jake, both total geeks but actually good, loyal friends, so Justin called to invite them along - Daphne volunteered to drive everyone.  


The only other person he thought about inviting was Chris Hobbs. He hadn’t actually seen or talked to Chris since he’d moved to Brian’s. Even before that they’d only been able to wave hello from a distance at school, since Chris was under strict orders from his parents to stay away from Justin and most of the staff at the school knew it. The last time Justin had seen his pseudo boyfriend, Chris had been walking Cindy Bradford, the head cheerleader, to her car with Chris’ arm draped casually over the girl’s shoulders as they walked. The sight had angered Justin so much he’d vowed to never talk to the stupid jock again. But, after his anger had cooled, Justin found he still thought about the other boy a lot and it wasn’t so easy to just shrug off an all-consuming crush like the one he’d had on Chris for more than two years. In the end, he caved, called Chris late Sunday afternoon and included him in the pool party as well.


Monday night, Brian didn’t get home until after 9:00 pm. He was unmistakably in a bad mood when he finally did get home. Justin, being the attentive pool boy that he was, enthusiastically greeted his man at the door with a glass of white wine and then led him out to the patio where Brian had been divested of his tie and jacket, seated in a comfortable lounge chair and served a nice chef’s salad which Justin, who had learned early on about Brian’s ‘no carbs after 7:00’ rule, had made earlier and which had been left chilling in the fridge until Brian arrived. Brian’s bad mood was instantly mollified by the solicitous behavior from his little pool boy.  


Brian had so far been really pleased with the arrangement he and Justin had. He’d never felt this contented or cared for. In the past, his motto was always, ‘don’t get involved’. That meant never, or at least rarely, spending more than one night with any one man. He’d convinced himself that it was easier that way - less messy, no emotional entanglements and therefore no pain. The week plus he’d spent with Justin had been the longest he’d ever spent with one guy since college, but so far it hadn’t been nearly as bad as he’d worried it might be. In fact, he’d been enjoying himself immensely, to his great surprise.


Once Brian was fed and had imbibed enough alcohol to calm him a bit, Justin moved him to the futon couch, snuggled up against him and tactfully, trying all the while not to sound like a concerned hetero housewife, asked Brian what happened at work to get him so upset. Brian started to rail at the ongoing idiocy of the art department and the delays that were causing him so much worry. After about ten minutes, he found he was actually feeling somewhat less stressed and that Justin’s quiet deferential concern was soothing, even if it did feel a little lesbionic to be sitting here discussing his day with someone.  


Justin waited until Brian’s complaints finally ran down, then he helped him take off his shirt and made him lie down on his stomach on the couch. Brian complied thinking that something hot and heavy was about to occur. To his surprise, Justin merely got out some scented lotion that had the clean, fresh fragrance of barley and acacia trees, climbed onto the couch so that he was straddling the tired, stressed man, and proceeded to give Brian the best body massage he’d ever had. Justin’s deft artist’s fingers quickly found all the knots of tension in his back and shoulders, and were strong enough to work out the kinks but sensitive enough not to dig too deeply. Brian was a puddle of jelly by the time the young blond was done and he couldn’t remember the last time he’d felt so relaxed.  


“Feeling better?” Justin whispered into the somnolent man’s ear, getting a faint grunt in affirmation. “Good, because I wanted to ask you something, Brian. Would it be okay for me to have a few friends over tomorrow to hang out around the pool? It’ll only be four or five people and I promise they won’t be a problem.”  


Brian propped himself on one elbow and smirked at Justin. “So, you did all this - the wine, dinner, massage and all - just to butter me up to ask if you could throw a wild teenage party at my house tomorrow, little boy?”


“Maybe?” Justin admitted. “It’s just that we never discussed whether or not you cared if I had friends over and I didn’t want to just do it without you knowing so I thought I should ask. And it would be really great if you didn’t mind, because I’m getting really kinda bored and lonely out here all alone all day. I’m not complaining, mind you, you’ve been really nice and all, but you’re not home all day and there is only so much conversation you can have with Mei Mei or the gardeners, and . . .”


“Stop, Justin. Stop.” Brian sat up and put his hand over the younger man’s mouth to quiet him. “It’s fine. Go ahead and have your little party. I don’t want you to be bored or lonely.”


“Really?”


“Really, Justin,” Brian smiled sincerely at the eager youth.


“Thank you, Brian. Thank you!” Justin gushed, and jumped into Brian’s lap, covering his face with kisses in his excitement.  


“Mmmmm. If I’d known you would get this excited about an afternoon pool party, I would have invited your friends over myself,” Brian teased as he returned the enthusiastic kisses, his own a little more ardent than those of the blond.  


“I want to do something special to thank you, Brian,” Justin said, as they traded kisses. “Tell me what I can do to thank you.”


“You don’t have to thank me, Justin. Really. I don’t care if you have your friends over during the day,” Brian said, slowly pushing the blond over backwards as he trailed kisses down the perfect ivory neck.  


“I know!” Justin wriggled out of Brian’s arms, struck by a sudden inspiration. “I know exactly what you’ll like. But, first, the pants have to come off.”


Brian wasn’t going to argue since he was all for anything that involved his pants being removed by this provocative boy. He raised his hips helpfully while Justin undid the fly and struggled to get the slacks pulled all the way down. Then Justin slapped Brian’s hip playfully to get the man to roll over onto his stomach. Brian looked up at Justin with just a hint of concern in his beautiful hazel eyes, but complied nonetheless, propping his upper body with a cushion and spreading his legs a little for comfort.  


Justin leapt up onto the couch, and kneeled in between the other man’s legs, spreading them a little wider to give himself better access. Then the nimble young blond stretched himself out, sliding his arms under Brian’s thighs and gripping onto the man’s hips from underneath, using his elbows to prop himself up just enough. At that point, Justin let his eyes close briefly, trying to envision exactly what he wanted to do, remembering his first night with Brian. Then he opened his eyes and dove right into his work.


Starting off tentatively at first, Justin began by leaving a trail of butterfly-light kisses along Brian’s thighs and up over the rounded globes of his cheeks. Then he started to lick and nibble at the warm, firm flesh and slowly worked his way over towards the enticing cleft and his intended target. Sticking out his soft pink tongue, Justin began to lick downwards from the top of Brian’s crack, leaving a wet trail of saliva as he went. When he reached the rosy little pucker, he licked around it, then over it and then blew a cool puff of air over the wetness, evoking a contented murmur from Brian.  


Encouraged by Brian’s response, Justin started to suck at the folds of skin, even using his teeth very gently to nibble at the sensitive spot. Finally, Justin ventured to press in a little deeper, inserting his tongue just barely into the hole and feeling the constricting ring of muscles clenching at the initial intrusion. Then, as the tension relaxed, he thrust his tongue deeper, finding he actually enjoyed the squeezing sensation and the wet heat of the opening around his tongue.


“More, Justin. Faster,” directed Brian, gently instructing the neophyte.


Justin increased the speed of his thrusts and went deeper at the same time. Brian, his head on the cushion while his hands gripped convulsively at the fabric, was now gasping for breath, all self-restraint forgotten. Shifting his position a bit and pulling up on the other man’s hips slightly, Justin discovered he could get access to Brian’s cock while continuing his ministrations on the hungry little hole behind. Wrapping his fist around the solid flesh, Justin began pulling in time with the motions of his tongue.  


Justin knew he must be doing something right by the adorable little mewling sounds he was evoking from the trembling man under him. Then he felt Brian suddenly still for two heartbeats before the man arched his back, gasping out an almost noiseless ‘Justin’ and finally collapsing into the couch cushions while a deluge of hot wet jizz filled Justin’s hand and the muscles around Justin’s tongue clenched hard. Justin finished his performance with a few tiny love bites on the firm, well-tanned ass cheeks before pulling back onto his knees and wiping his lips, a self-satisfied grin very evident on his beautiful face.  


Brian cracked up when he saw the look on the young man’s face, laughing unrestrainedly and pulling the amazing little blond down onto his chest, trying to kiss that smugness away.


“You certainly are a fast learner, I’ll give you that, little boy,” Brian complimented his protege.


“Was it okay?” Justin asked, partly unsure and partly, maybe, just fishing for another compliment.


“You did very, very well,” Brian reassured him with another series of kisses. “I’ll have to let you thank me for things more often.”


Then Brian got up from the couch and pulled Justin after him, moving towards the main house.


“It looks like I need a shower. You helped make this mess, so you’re going to have to help me clean up too,” Brian was saying as he led the boy upstairs to the shower. “Then, if you’re a good boy, I’ll give you a bedtime treat,” he added, causing Justin to giggle with anticipation.

 

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((B/J)))))))))))))))))))))))))))


Daphne arrived about 10:30 with a car full of eager teens. Justin had been up early - he actually got up when Brian did for once - so he could take a quick trip to the closest market to stock up on chips, dip, soda and other pool party essentials before his guests arrived. Everything was ready long before the crew was due, which gave Justin time for a little catnap on a shady lounge chair to catch up on the sleep he hadn’t gotten the night before due to an even more than usually energetic Brian.  


The sound of a car pulling up the drive woke him from his snooze, and Justin jumped up to run around the house and welcome his visitors. Derrick and Jake piled out of the small back seat of Daphne’s economy compact, while she and September got out more elegantly from the front seats. Justin was already fist bumping the guys in greeting and hugging the two girls as they heard the sound of another car just approaching and then being buzzed in through the gates. Justin and Daph shared a private look before Justin quickly directed her to take everyone around back and get them settled while he waited for the last guest to arrive.  


“Hey, Chris,” Justin said, as his last guest got out of his oversized, cherry red Dodge Ram pickup. “Glad you were able to escape.”


“Hey. Yeah, it wasn’t easy,” Chris explained as he came to stand next to Justin. “I told the ‘rents that I was going to a pool party and kinda let them think that Cindy and the other cheerleaders would be here. I think my dad has a thing for cheerleaders - how sick is that, huh?”


“Yeah,” Justin said, a little nervously. “So, come on around back and I’ll show you around.”


“This place is sure way the fuck out here, Jus. How’d you find this place?” Hobbs asked.


“It’s a friend’s place,” Justin said, evasively. “He’s letting me stay in the pool house for the summer and then, hopefully, if I get everything arranged for school, I can live on campus after that.”


“Wow. This place is fantastic,” Chris said as they rounded the back of the house and Justin led him through the back fence to the patio area.  


“Yeah, Jus! You lucky dog - you get to live here all summer?” asked Derrick, who had already stripped down to his swim trunks and was getting ready to dive into the pool.  


“Yep! Daph, did you show everyone around inside already?”


“No. I didn’t get a chance yet, you clown,” Daphne said, playfully punching her friend in the shoulder, happy for him at his chance to show off a little.


“Come on then, you guys,” Justin waved them all over. “The drinks are in the fridge in here, anyway.  


Justin spent the next few minutes showing off his new digs - everyone oooh’d and aaaah’d at the sweet set up he had and the two nerd boys got almost teary eyed at the electronics and computer set up. Justin wasn’t sure, now that they’d seen the computer, whether he’d actually get Derrick or Jake back out to the pool, but at least they were enjoying themselves. When everyone was suitably impressed and they’d all found sodas or water, the group headed back out to the pool to get some sun and swim.  


The day was going great. They kicked back and floated or swam in the pool or soaked in the hot tub and laid under the patio umbrellas on the cushy lounge chairs. The friends got each other caught up on the latest school gossip and discussed who was going where for college and what summer jobs they all had and any vacation plans. Justin served them all sandwiches for lunch then they all piled into the pool house to watch a movie for the rest of the afternoon. After the movie, they all headed back outside for another dip in the pool.  


Justin and Daphne were idly floating together on a large two-person raft while September and Jake were splashing at each other in the shallow end by the waterfall, when Chris swam up to them, resting his crossed arms over the end of the raft.


“So, Jus. You never did say how you know the guy that owns this place,” Hobbs pried.  


“He’s just a friend,” Justin didn’t really want to get into the nature of his relationship with Brian with his friends, and especially not with Chris.  


“Yeah, you said that. But how do you know him. Is he a friend of your parents or something? He’s got to be loaded to have a place like this - he can’t be our age.” Chris kept pushing.


Daphne snorted when she heard the question about Brian being friends with the Taylors. “Brian? Being friends with Craig? Not likely in this universe.”


“Daph.” Justin cautioned.


“Why not? What’s wrong with the guy?” Chris asked the still snickering girl.


“It’s not what’s wrong with Brian - it’s what’s wrong with Justin’s bigoted father.” Daphne explained, ignoring Justin’s attempts to get her to shut up. “Brian’s about as ‘Out and Proud’ as you can get. I can’t see Craig having anything to do with him. He wouldn’t even accept his own son when he found out Justin was gay, there’s no way in hell he’d even be caught dead in the same room as someone like Brian.”


“It would actually be funny to watch though,” September interjected from the other side of the pool - Daphne had already told her a lot more of the story behind Justin’s new housing arrangements so she’d already heard the tales about Brian.


Justin was getting just a little uncomfortable with the direction the conversation was heading so he rolled off the raft and swam over to the ladder to get out of the pool. Calling over to Jake, he offered to show the guys how to get to the online games on the computer system, and moved off towards the house. Chris watched them go with a curious look on his face.


It wasn’t long afterwards that the party started to break up. Daphne had to be back home before 5:00 to go to dinner with her family. So her carload of kids all started packing up and getting ready to go a little after 4:00 pm. Justin had enjoyed the company and the get together had gone pretty well so they all discussed plans to come back out again next Tuesday. Justin walked the group back out to the driveway and waved goodbye to them before turning back to his last remaining guest.


Justin had been looking forward to some time alone with Chris all day. Chris was still in denial about his feelings for the blond, so around others he always acted like they were just friends - even though everyone that had been here today knew at least a little of the story of what had happened to get Justin tossed out of his parents’ home. But now, with everyone else gone, Justin thought they might have some time to reconnect.


Chris was still on a lounge chair near the pool when Justin got back from seeing his other friends off. Justin boldly walked over, straddled the chair and seated himself facing the other boy with his legs draped over the well-muscled thighs of the jock. Chris was a little startled at first by Justin’s assertiveness, but he didn’t hold back for long when the smaller blond boy pulled his body close and claimed the reluctant jock’s lips for a long, deep kiss.  


Justin had always been more of the aggressor in their relationship, but Chris knew right away from this kiss that something had changed. Justin wasn’t just his usual bold self, he was even more assertive and his kissing had definitely gotten more dynamic. Chris wasn’t sure he was comfortable with this new improved Justin, and especially with the way his hands were wandering much more assuredly southward. But, while Chris Hobbs might seem like the bigger, more prepossessing and outwardly more self-confident of the two, in this particular arena, he was more than happy to let Justin lead the way and he wasn’t going to fight anything that felt this good.


The boys were so wrapped up in themselves by this point that neither heard the car pulling up the drive or, a few minutes later, the door from the main house opening and closing. They didn’t actually hear anything, until they were both startled by the sound of a large shopping bag being dropped to the paving stones next to the lounge chair where they were sitting and the bag’s contents clattering out onto the ground. That’s when Justin pulled back and looked up to see Brian towering over them, looking down at the tableau of his new pool boy wrapped around some half-naked, muscle-bound, teenage jock.

 

 

Chapter End Notes: