- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, Justin has only been at Brian's for a little over a week and look how deep the blond has wormed his way in. This chapter should also make the anti-Hobbs contingent rather happy. Hope you enjoy! TAG

Chapter 8 - Bye, Bye Hobbs.


Brian realized that his heart was racing and that he was standing there with his fists and jaw clenched. His rational mind was desperately trying to catch up with his emotional reaction to finding Justin tonsils-deep in this other boy. That small rational voice in his head was telling him that it really wasn’t a big deal and that there was no reason why Justin shouldn’t be enjoying himself with this hot kid. Unfortunately, the irrational, angry parts of his brain were screaming much more loudly and it was hard to hear those small rational thoughts.


“Um. Brian,” Justin said, unfolding himself from the other boy’s grasp, his voice unsure and maybe even worried. “Hi.”


“A word, Justin,” Brian said, indicating that the boy should follow the older man into the house.


Justin got up from the lounge chair slowly, giving Chris a little shrug as he did, and followed behind Brian to the main house. He was chewing at his lip, a sure sign of his anxiety, but not really sure why he was so anxious or why Brian seemed angry. Brian had told him it was okay to have friends over, right? And it couldn’t be that Brian was upset because . . . . no, that wasn’t possible. . . Brian had told him right from the start that this was just a business deal, that he didn’t do relationships, etc.. . . . so, why did Justin get the feeling that Brian was. . . .  jealous? It just wasn’t possible. Justin figured he had to be reading the older man wrong.  


“So, it looks like your little party is going well, hm?” Brian started as soon as he’d closed the patio door behind Justin. “This was not exactly the kind of party I thought we’d discussed, though.”


“The others all left a while ago. Daphne drove and she had to get back so they all had to leave,” Justin started to explain, still not completely sure why he felt he had to. "We did have a great day though. They all loved the pool and then we had lunch and watched a movie, and then. . . “


“Whatever, Justin. I don’t need a minute by minute recap of your entire day.” Brian snapped. “It’s a little late though and I think your ‘party’ needs to be wrapped up now. Tell your beefy little buddy out there that it’s time to hit the road. And then get that shit out there all cleaned up.”


“Okay, already. I’ll get rid of him. Don’t get your panties all in a twist, Brian,” Justin reacted to the anger in the other man’s voice with a little heat of his own, grumbling as he headed back out to the patio. “Shit. You said it was okay for me to have friends over and there’s not that much mess.”  


Brian spun about and stomped up to his bedroom, slamming the door behind him. Meanwhile, Justin found Chris already getting his towel and clothing together out in the pool house.


“Sorry about that Chris,” Justin apologized. “I guess Brian is just upset about all the mess.”


“That guy is your ‘friend’, Jus? The asshole doesn’t seem all that friendly to me,” Chris was angry too, not only because he and Justin had been interrupted, but also because he had taken an almost instant dislike to the tall, elegant and handsome ‘friend’ that Justin was living with now. “Does he always act like such a shit to you?”


“Of course not, Chris. Brian’s been really good to me so far. He’s really a great guy most of the time. I mean, he’s letting me live here rent free and all.” Justin started to defend Brian.


“Yeah. That makes sense. He’s letting you live here rent free for the whole summer and you don’t have to do ANYTHING to repay him. Yeah, right. How fucking naive can you be, Justin. Of course that guy doesn’t want your money, he’s way more interested in your ass.” Chris said accusingly, punctuating his words with his index finger, poking into Justin’s chest as he drove the smaller boy back against the pool house door.  


“Fuck you, Hobbs. What the hell business is it of yours where I live or what I do? At least living here is better than being homeless, which is what I would have been by the end of the week if it weren’t for Brian, thanks in no small part to you,” Justin yelled back, not intimidated by the larger boy.  


“So, you’re not even going to fucking deny it are you? What the hell! You’re a fucking whore now? You’ll do anything for a free meal and soft bed? I’m so out of here.” Chris turned his back on Justin and moved off towards the side fence and the driveway beyond.  


“What the fuck do you care anyway, Chris.” Justin was shouting at the other boy, following a few steps behind him as he headed for his car. “You have no fucking claim on me. If you’d wanted to be with me you would have stuck up for me when we got caught back at school. You wouldn’t have let your parents tell you that you couldn’t see me anymore. You would have said something at least, maybe even supported me, when my father kicked me out of the house. But you didn’t do any of those things, did you, Chris. No. You just let ME take all the shit, all the ridicule at school and the abuse from my asshole father, all alone. Why? Because you’re too chicken shit scared to admit that you’re gay.”


Justin had apparently hit a nerve with that last statement, because as soon as the words were out of his mouth, Hobbs dropped the bundle of clothes he’d been holding and turned on Justin.


“I’m NOT gay! I’m not anything. Don’t you ever say that again, you hear me. Whatever we’ve done - whatever YOU’VE done - it’s been all you, not me. You’re the fucking faggot, not me. Do. YOU. HEAR. ME!”


“I think everyone in the county hears you,” came a calm yet intimidating voice from around the front of the house, as Brian strode into sight coming right up to the arguing boys. “And, I think it’s time you shut the fuck up and leave.”


“Fuck you! You fucking faggot pervert.” Chris blurted out in his anger, glaring at Justin as he spoke. “You know what, Jus. You two fucking deserve each other. Just leave me alone from now on, okay. You two have a great life together - the little fucking whore and the big fucking faggot perv. . . “


Chris’ ranting diatribe would likely have gone on a lot longer except that it was cut brutally short by Brian’s fist slamming into the side of the angry young man’s jaw, knocking him to the ground.  


“Good. Now that you’ve finally shut up, maybe you’ll be able to hear when I tell you to get the fuck off my property,” Brian spat, picking the younger man up by the back of his collar and practically dragging him over to his car. “Thanks for visiting. And, DON’T bother ever coming back.”


Brian pulled the truck door open and shoved the now cowering Hobbs into the truck. Then he returned to pick up the scattered clothing on the ground near Justin’s feet, threw that in on top of the surprised and scared boy and slammed the truck’s door shut. Finally, brushing his hands off as if to remove any taint left from touching the odious Hobbs, Brian wrapped his arm around Justin’s shoulder and led the shaking younger man back inside the house, not bothering to wait while Hobbs started his car and drove off.  


Once inside, Brian seated Justin on the couch then went to the bar and poured them each a double scotch, which he brought back to the couch with him, sitting next to Justin and handing the younger man the drink. Justin was still visibly shaking, his skin still flushed an angry red. Brian put his hand on the trembling thigh and squeezed gently to let Justin know he was there.


“So, that was the kid you got kicked out of your parent’s house for?” Brian finally said as soon as Justin had gulped down his drink. “Well, he is hot, but I don’t really know what you saw in him that was worth getting kicked out over.”


Brian’s comment got a little chuckle out of Justin which unfortunately then led to hiccups. Brian got back up to get Justin a bottle of water and himself another drink. When he got back to the couch, Justin was smiling again and no longer shaking.


“Thanks, Brian. You probably didn’t really need to hit him, but the look on his face was definitely worth it,” Justin snickered between hiccups as he grabbed for the water.  


“It felt pretty good too,” Brian added, shaking out his right hand and then examining a small cut on one knuckle. “Damn, though, he had a pretty bony jaw.”


“Let me see,” Justin asked as he grabbed Brian’s wrist and examined the cut. “It’s not too bad, but I could get a bandage for it if you want.”


“Don’t bother. It’s nothing.” Brian said, taking his hand back and having another sip of his whiskey. “Hey, Justin?


“Yeah?”


“I really don’t mind you having Daphne and your other friends over, but, I think maybe we need to set down some rules,” Brian started.


“Like what?”


“Well, maybe, for starters, no old boyfriends. Especially the ones that threaten you and make me want to hit them?” Brian ventured, not looking Justin in the eyes while he spoke.


“Deal,” Justin agreed quietly, scooting over closer to Brian and snuggling into the larger man’s side.


The two men sat without talking for a little bit longer while they finished their drinks. Then Brian kissed the top of Justin’s head lightly and got up, walking out through the patio door once again. When he came back he was carrying an extra-large paper shopping bag which he set down on the coffee table in front of Justin. Getting one last refill on his drink, Brian returned to the couch and joined the young artist once again.


“About earlier. . . I’m. . .  I didn’t mean to pick a fight. I actually just wanted to give you this.” Brian said, pointing at the shopping bag in front of them.  


“For me?” Justin asked, pulling the bag towards him.


Justin readily pulled the handles of the bag apart to see what was inside. The squeak of delight from the young blond brought an instant smile to Brian’s lips as he watched the boy pulling items out of the bag. The first thing Justin grabbed was a large sketch book. Next came a large wooden case which, when opened, showed rows of professional quality pencils, charcoal sticks, pastels and watercolors along with a complete set of brushes. Also in the bag, Justin found a ream of watercolor paper, watercolor pencils, illustration markers and a whole slew of other accessories, including a couple gadgets that even Justin didn’t know what they were. He was oohing and ahhing and opening everything, while Brian delighted in the over-the-top reaction to his little gift.


“Brian, what did you do - buy out an entire art supply store?” Justin asked, looking through the wooden case of pencils and pastels.  


“Not quite,” Brian laughed, then went on to explain. “You said you were bored so I just thought maybe this stuff would help keep you busy. I didn’t know what kind of stuff you liked to do so I got sort of a variety pack. If you want anything else, like oil paints or something, we can get that too.”


“Oh, Brian.  This is absolutely wonderful,” Justin hugged the kind hearted man tightly, trying to contain his emotions. “My dad destroyed all my old stuff when he kicked me out. I haven’t had the money to get any of it replaced. This is just. . . . the nicest thing. Thank you.”


“It’s nothing.” Brian said, getting up quickly to hide his embarrassment at the blond’s over-reaction.  


Justin wasn’t about to let him get away without being properly thanked, though, so he jumped up to follow as Brian retreated back to the bar.  


“Brian. It’s not nothing. It’s one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. So, like it or not, I’m going to thank you.”  


And, Justin reached up, laced his fingers in the soft chestnut colored locks and pulled Brian’s face down for an intense, passionate kiss that went on for a long, long time.  


“You hungry?” Brian asked when Justin finally let him come up for air? “The downside of living way out here is that there isn’t any decent take out. But, there’s this out-of-the way steakhouse not too far away, if you want to join me?”


“I’m always hungry,” Justin laughed. “I’d love to join you for dinner, Brian. Just let me change real quick, okay. And, can I bring my new sketch pad?”

(((((((((((((((((((((((((B/J)))))))))))))))))))))))


Justin was snoring softly, lying on his stomach, sprawled diagonally across two-thirds of the large bed. Brian was propped up on one elbow, perched on his remaining third of bed, watching the beautiful young man as he slept. Every so often Brian would reach out and play with a strand of silky blond hair, thinking that it was starting to get long.  


He was still not able to sleep, even after the vigorous ‘exercise’ they’d had earlier after getting back from dinner. Brian couldn’t get over how happy and excited Justin had been with the little bag of art supplies he’d brought home for the boy. It still made him smile to think about how the present had caused Justin’s eyes to glitter. And that smile - god, that smile lit up the kid’s whole face and pretty much everything around him too. Brian just couldn’t get over this boy’s beauty - at least when he was happy.  


When he wasn’t happy, though. . . . Brian remembered the fierce, combative look on the young man’s face when he’d come around the corner earlier and seen Justin and that jerkwad arguing. Okay, Brian admitted, he was beautiful then too, just beautiful in a really almost scary way. This kid might not be that large physically, but he could definitely stand up for himself. Brian probably hadn’t needed to hit that little weasel - what was his name? Knobs? Whatever - Justin would have likely been just fine, but it had felt really, really good.  


At first, when Brian had seen the two of them together kissing, he’d been too angry at both of them to stick around, and had decided the best thing to do was just get out of there - which was why he’d retreated to his bedroom in the first place, But, the shit that prick had been shouting at Justin had just really gotten to him. He’d heard pretty much everything through the open window in his bedroom, which conveniently overlooked that part of the yard. When the voices started to get louder, he’d rushed downstairs, concerned about how fast the argument was escalating. And when he’d heard that Nobbs kid yelling at Justin and calling him a faggot, Brian just couldn’t help himself. That had been one really satisfying punch, even if his knuckles did still smart.  


So, if that wasn’t what was keeping him awake, Brian wondered, then what was it? Justin shifted a little in his sleep just then, causing the duvet to slip down, exposing an expanse of creamy ivory shoulder. Brian couldn’t stop himself from touching that tempting soft skin, letting his finger tips trace spiralling patterns over the lightly muscled lats. When the word ‘mine’ popped into his head while he was watching the contrast between his skin color and that of the sleeping blond, it literally caused him to jump a little. The image that came along with that odd word was the picture of that little asswipe, Nobbs, with his arms wrapped around Justin as he’d seen them when he got home earlier.


“Where the fuck did that come from,” Brian muttered quietly under his breath.

 

 

He tried to shake away the image and the word, but it wouldn’t just leave that easily. Brian thought that maybe that picture and that idea, ‘mine’, were the things keeping him awake right now. But, since that idea was not one that Brian Kinney was prepared to deal with, he decided to instead take affirmative steps to get the image and word out of his head as quickly as possible.


Pulling down the duvet more, so that the sleeping blond was completely bared down to his calves, Brian started to caress the exposed back much more vigorously, adding in a wet flick with his tongue every few seconds and the occasional cooling stream of air. The gentle sensations slowly seeped into the sleepy youth’s consciousness, eventually bringing Justin around enough to generate a happy, pleased little noise.


“Mmmmm?”


“I can’t sleep, little boy. Care to keep me company while I’m awake?” Brian whispered into the receptive ear.


“Mmm Hmm,” was the affirmative response.


Brian pulled another condom off the pile they’d left on the edge of the nightstand and shimmied his body down so that his hips were snug against those of the warm little creamy-white body next to him. He quickly rolled on the latex sheath and then moved to drape himself over the accepting, not-quite-awake young man. Brian didn’t need to waste any time preparing the boy, who’d only just fallen asleep a short time earlier. Instead, he just pushed into that warm, inviting, wet tunnel, ramming in as hard as he could in one fast, sure stroke, fully rousing his partner in the process.  


Brian knew that this was not going to be slow, tender, and drawn out. What he needed right now to clear his head was a fast, hot, hard fuck. He needed to get himself off and didn’t want to waste any thought on how he did it. To make sure he got the easiest entry, he pulled two pillows down and inelegantly shoved them under the boy’s hips. Then, with a tight grip on the delicate pale hips, Brian began pummelling into those welcoming depths over and over again, each stroke going deeper and hitting harder, his balls slapping almost roughly against the other man’s skin with every thrust.  


Justin was fully awake now and working to angle himself to get the most pleasure from Brian’s rapid motions. Brian would have none of it though - he ruthlessly held the slighter frame down, pinning the hips in place on the pillows so that he could ram even faster and deeper. It took no time at all for the frenzied man to reach his own climax, every fiber of his being straining as he released his essence into the warm, wet, enveloping depths.

 

 

That was when his subconscious betrayed him once again, and Brian heard himself voicing the uncomfortable word as the last shuddering wave of his orgasm broke - “Mine,” he heard himself moan.


It wasn’t until the echo in his brain of that word died down that he realized Justin hadn’t yet reached his own release. Brian, never selfish in bed, at least not where it might affect his reputation, rolled onto his side and continued to pump into the blond, reaching around with his hand to jerk Justin off at the same time, bringing the younger man along over the edge with little more effort and relishing the wet sticky streams of cum dripping through his fingers as the other man came.  


“Thank you, Brian,” was the soft gratifying response from the blond in his arms as Brian pulled out to dispose of the condom.  


“Shit,” Brian mumbled as Justin began to snore again almost immediately. “I’m still not sleepy.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Brian is already f**ked!  He just doesn't know it (or admit it yet!). Hope you all noticed that I managed a significant amount of actual plot here!  TAG