- Text Size +

JUSTIN 

 

I'm a shitty father. Instead of paying attention to the boys, all I can think of is how to get Brian naked. I came up with every reason I could think of that they needed to go to bed earlier, the little imps ignored me. I told Jackson I would take him and Gus to the arcade tomorrow, so they needed to get to sleep early. Jackson told me eight o’clock would have them up at four in the morning. I asked Gus if he was tired from all the practice today and I get told that with me signing books he just sat around, so he’s not tired. I was desperate and I needed to get my mind on dinner, not ten places to lock Brian in and get him to do bad things to me. You’d think Brian would help, but no, he is trying to win Dad of the Year

 

I cook Cilantro Lime Ground Chicken and serve it with rice and sliced cucumber and red onion salad. I should have thought of something else to make because I was molesting the poor cucumber, part of me felt bad having to cut it. Brian wasn’t helping to calm me down, the bastard kept coming up behind me and suggesting ways to peel the cucumber so that we get to see the silky flesh, then he runs hand down my back and his finger down the crease of my ass. Have I called him a dirty rat bastard yet?

 

Well two can play at this game. I arrange the slices of cucumber in a long row and add the shredded onions to the side, I pour the vinaigrette down the cucumber slices and put the ground chicken at the end. I pour more of the dressing to make it extra messy. See how he likes that, maybe he’ll learn not to mess with me. I make the boys plates leaving out the plate porn, then smile as I place Brian’s in front of him. Brian looks at it and tells me he can’t wait to get it in his mouth. It’s not fair, he just adapts to anything I do.

 

Deb comes in and looks at Brian’s plate. She stares at it and starts laughing. The boys try to see the plate but Deb distracts them.

 

“The boys and I should go swimming and watch a movie tonight. I haven’t been able to spend alone time with Jackson and Gus yet. It will give you to a chance to solve your problem. You know, if you and Brian need to work tonight.” Deb tells us. I decided to build Deb a castle, she's my new princess.

 

“Papa, I thought you were in advertising? I mean Dad’s a painter and writer, or are you going to help Natalie plan the release date?” Jackson asks Brian. Why does Jackson have to question everything, doesn't he understand, I HAVE NEEDS.

 

“I was going to talk to your Dad about his ad campaign. It may take some long hours, deep into the night.” Brian needs to shut up. Then he forks a slice of cucumber and rubs it into the vinaigrette, slowly lifts the fork and uses his tongue to catch it and sucks the vinaigrette off before eating it. At this point, I decide he’ll be lucky if I give him time to get undressed.

 

The boys finish eating and I decide Brian deserves payback. I grab popsicles out of the freezer. I tell Deb the boys can eat them at the pool. Brian raises his eyebrow and I unwrap a red one. I lick my lips slowly and start licking up each side of the popsicle. I smile at Brian and suck the end of the popsicle, then slowly insert it in my mouth. I bring it slowly back out and wrap my teeth around the top. Brian is watching me. I bite the end hard. I think he whimpered.

 

“Deb, you can take care of the boys tonight, right?” Brian asks her, but it sounds more like a command.

 

“Sure. Um Justin, you need to show me how to eat a popsicle, it could come in useful.” Deb tells me. 

 

“It takes years of practice, but once you learn, it's something you never forget how to do.” I tell her, but look at Brian. Deb grabs the boys and tells them it's her night with her grandsons, they don't need us dads to spoil their fun.

 

BRIAN 

 

Never compete with a guy who hasn't had sex in eight years, you will lose. After the dinner porn, I was going to take it slow and make him beg, Justin ended up throwing my plans out the window. 

 

Justin went straight up to his room. I walked slower to build up more anticipation. Opening the door, I get a head full of condoms and Justin slamming the door shut. He grabs my pants and starts tearing the zipper open. He is on his knees and fucking swallows all nine fucking inches. I needed to stop him before he finds a way to make me cum in ten seconds, but trust him to change gears. He starts to remove my pants, and my underwear with them. Then he slides his hands under my shirt while suckling my cock. We need to both be naked. I grab him, pull him up, and start to work on his pants. Justin is kissing and licking my nipple, while fondling my balls. He backs away and starts removing his clothes, every time I try to touch him, he shakes his head. He grabs my hand and starts sucking my fingers into his mouth. Then leads my hand to his crease. I feel his bud and God he's tight. We need to move this to the bed.

 

I slowly move him backwards to the bed and push him onto his stomach, time to relive the first night. His skin is like porcelain, I have to kiss every inch. I start on his shoulders and work my way down his back, he's moaning as I get closer to the prize. I part his cheeks and start licking all around his bud, then sucking. I could cum just from hearing him. Justin turns over and pushes me on my back. He gets a condom and uses his mouth to put it on. Jesus, he's killing me.

 

I watch as he crawls up my body licking and sucking his way up. He sits up on my midsection and while keeping my lips busy, he's lubing my cock. I watch as he sits up and leans back, teasing his entrance with the head of my cock, then slowly slides it into himself. I'm not going to last, he's squeezing me like a vice. I flip us over and slide back in, watching to see if he's in pain. Justin looks like he’s in paradise. Time to ramp it up. We start fucking like animals. I finally feel him tensing and watch him cum like a fountain. I drive into him three more times and reach my zenith. 

 

“You’d better not be planning to sleep tonight. I have years to make up for.” Justin tells me. Since I’m still hard as a rock that shouldn’t be a problem.

 

EMMETT

 

I show back up at Justin’s house and Deb comes to the door. Apparently Justin and Brian wanted to have some time alone. I went upstairs to get my swimsuit and decide the boys, along with Deb and I needed to have a slumber party downstairs because Brian and Justin don’t seem to remember the little ears in the house are not deaf. I better get details.

 

LINDSAY

 

I want to scream at Brian, how dare he walk away. I was so busy trying to get him to listen to me, I didn’t realize he called JJ, Justin. I replay Michael telling me about Cole Taylor and remembered he said Gus called the writer Justin. That fucker got knocked up by Brian.

 

I was supposed to be the only one who had Brian’s baby. It made me special, no one could have gotten Brian to have a child but me. It was the first time Brian gave me something no one else could have.

 

I remember sitting in the hospital and holding my son. Mel was playing protective dyke. Then Brian finally arrives and I knew in that moment I gave him something no one else ever would. Mel kept trying to get me to name Gus a Hebrew name, after her grandfather. I didn’t really care, but when Brian arrived I wanted to make the decision with him, not Mel. I pulled the name Gus out of my ass and made sure it sounded like Mel and I couldn’t decide. Brian and Mel were still at each other’s throats so I knew he would like my choice, if only to piss Mel off. 

 

Wait, that kid was there. It’s been so long that I just remember blond hair and that he was young. I know I have pictures that Michael took. I walk to my room and look in the box I keep all the pictures of my old life in. It was at the bottom. That motherfucker, it’s JJ, or Justin, standing there. I throw the box and start screaming. I want to call Brian and tell him he ruined my life. I was suppose to be the one he ended up with, I fucking had a kid with him. I spent years being the person who comforted him and this is how he repays me. He brings the person who took away my shining moment, being the only person to be able to say I had Brian’s child, to the birth of my child. 

 

I will ruin Justin. He won’t get away with this. Of all the times for Sam to take off. I need him to help me make Justin a laughing stock in the Art World. Well, he can take his dick out of wherever he stuck it, because he needs to help me. I call him and he better fucking answer.

 

“Lindsay what the hell do you want?” Sam sneers into the phone.

 

“I need you to get your ass on a plane and come home. I’m not playing with you anymore, you can tell the idiot twins that you need to come home to the woman you married before I take a knife to your favorite paintings in your vault.” I tell him. He better not fuck with me.

 

“Do whatever you want. Look around the house, I moved out while you were busy playing lady of the manor. I should have left your ass years ago. Just so you know, I left enough in your account for you to move out and hope Sydney doesn’t fire your ass. I have better things to do than listen to you bitch all day.” Sam tells me.

 

“You don’t get to leave me. I gave up everything for you. I could have been married to someone people wouldn’t have cringed at seeing me with, but you had to make it impossible for me. I’ll take you to court and sue you for everything.” I tell him.

 

“I’ll just provide your lawyer with the prenup you signed that says you get what I give you. If you want to be able to afford a place to live, you need to shut the fuck up.” Sam tells me.

 

“I’ll let you out of giving me anything, all I want is you to make JJ Taylor wish he was never an artist.” I offer him.

 

“I knew you could be a bitch, but stupid wasn’t something I related to you. I’m not going to make my career harder because JJ Taylor wouldn’t go near your useless twat.” Sam tells me.

 

“You better get a good lawyer then, because I’m going to make you regret not helping me.” I was getting desperate for help.

 

Sam tells me to talk to his lawyer because he wouldn’t take any more calls from me. I walk to his vault and find a note on the door.

 

Lindsay,

 

Would say it was fun, but I don’t sugar coat things. I made the stupidest mistake of my life by marrying you. Maybe wife number five will be everything you weren’t.

 

Sam