- Text Size +

JUSTIN 

 

I got home in time to catch Emmett trying to feed Yum Yum. I swear that poor kitty is going to break the world record for most feedings. Emmett at least looked guilty. Brian, on the other hand acted like the french fry he snuck the kitten was just an accident.

 

“You are both forbidden from feeding the cat. In fact, you two are on litter duty, until you learn.” I tell them. 

 

“No problem, right Emmett.” Brian smirks.

 

“You're not gonna think that way when you have to clean it ten times a day. Where do you two think all the food goes?” I ask them. 

 

They both smile like they have a secret.

 

 “I think you forgot it’s a self cleaning litter box.” Emmett tells me. 

 

“So we just let the box do the work.” Brian says it slowly, like it should be obvious.

 

I pick up YumYum, “Baby, I'm sorry your other parents ride the short bus when it comes to cats and litter boxes. You see YumYum, neither of them realize your presents don't just magically disappear, it just gets grated out of the litter. If they had bothered to read the instructions, they would have known to attach the bags so the box would wrap up your presents. Now they not only have to clean the surprises you left them, but the area where the poop went.” I kiss her head and watch Emmett and Brian look at the box.

 

“Get it shiny boys.” I tell them. 

 

“Dad I need a book about rocket fuel.” Jackson tells me.

 

“You are not doing anything that requires liquid that can explode.” I tell him. 

 

“But Dad, I got this idea to build a faster go-cart. I was going to build the engine based off…” I stop him before he gets any further. 

 

“We already talked about not making things that could get someone killed, maimed, or stained, remember?” I tell him. 

 

“It wasn’t my fault, I told the kid what would happen if he poured the mentos into the soda.” Jackson tells me. 

 

“Did you have to build a car out of a two liter grape soda to show him. I had to pay the cleaning bill for all the kids who stood and watched.” I tell him. 

 

“Wait, what happened?” Emmett asks. 

 

“The soda shoots out the back and the car moves, it would have been okay but the car started spinning in circles and got everyone. Dad, the teacher was with us, so I was supervised.” Jackson tells us. Emmett and Brian are smiling, not good.

 

“The rule goes for you two too.” I quickly tell them.

 

“We wouldn’t do that.” Emmett tells me.

 

“It just sounded interesting.” Brian tells me.

 

“I want your word that neither of you will help the boys conduct any experiment Jackson comes up with, unless I say yes.” I tell them. They both nod and roll their eyes at me. 

 

I shake my head and tell Jackson that Nana is coming to dinner and he better be on his best behavior tonight. I make sure his partners in crime understand it goes for them too. 

 

BRIAN

 

I told Emmett after we cleaned YumYum’s massive shit not to feed the cat, let Justin do it. We both decided Justin was evil. Anne and Jen show up together, I would have put money that being something that would never happen. Like I said, straight people are strange. Anne makes a big production of introducing Simon to Justin. I thought she liked me.

 

Simon was Mr Helpful. If Justin needed someone to set the table, Simon to the rescue. Oh you need help cooking, let Simon show you his marvelous cooking skills. Justin don’t get up, I’ll get you some more wine. Justin your paintings are amazing, you're so brilliant. It was even worse that the guy was hot, in a nerdy way. I wanted to erase the name Simon from existence by the end of the night. I hoped when they were leaving I could just slam a door in wonderful Simon’s face.

 

I was nice because apparently Simon is Alex’s favorite person. Alex keep talking up his uncle to his brother. Can we say incest? I wanted to, but I promised to be nice. Emmett wasn’t any help either, he was drooling over the guy. Simon told Justin they should get together and do something one night. Emmett told them we could go to Babylon one night. Simon, unlike Monty, told Justin they should go, he would love to dance. Fucker. 

 

Jen smiled at me and told me if she had known I was Jackson’s father, she would have tried to get Justin home sooner. At least Jen is on my side. I sat next to her, Anne isn’t my favorite anymore. Jackson told Jen that she now had two grandsons, and introduced Gus to her. I waited, and hoped she would be kind to Gus. Jen smiled at Gus.

 

“What do you think Gus, do I have what it takes to be your Nana?” Jen asked Gus.

 

“Would you want to be? You don’t have to, I’m not really related to you.” Gus tells Jen.

 

“I would never turn down a chance to be a handsome boy’s Nana. I would be the envy of all the others if you were my grandson.” Jen tells him.

 

“You would want to do things together, right?” Gus asks her.

 

“You and Jackson could come over to my house and spend the night tonight. I could make you both pancakes in the morning and we could sit in our pajamas and watch cartoons and eat.” Jen tells Gus.

 

“Can we Dad?” Gus begs. I look at Justin and he nods.

 

“If you both want to go, you can.” I tell both boys. They run to get clothes for Jen’s slumber party. 

 

I was glad to get rid of Simon, but it was strange being here without the kids around. I’ve been using it as a reason to stay. I was going to offer to go home tonight, but Justin seems to have other ideas. 

 

“It’s been a long day, I think we should get some sleep before Daphne and Natalie show up tomorrow.” Justin stretches so I can see his stomach and happy trail. He gets up and tells Emmett and Deb goodnight. I don’t need flashing neon signs.

 

I get up and follow behind him. He walks into the bedroom and starts stripping his clothes off. I follow his lead. Justin walks into the bathroom and turns on the shower. I like being squeaky clean. Justin must have decided I was taking too long to join him. He comes back out, grabs my cock and leads me to the shower. I grab his face and stare into his eyes, then lean down and start licking his lips. I let him take charge of the kiss as I work my hands down his body. I want to feel every inch of him. I want to be the only thing he dreams of. Justin gets down on his knees and kisses all around my hips and teases my cock with his tongue, he finally envelopes the head of my cock and uses his tongue to tease the nerve endings. I had to brace my hands to stay standing when he swallowed me. I didn’t want this to be fast, I wanted to make every touch mean something. I picked him up and started cleaning him. I wanted him to feel worshipped tonight. I pushed him against the shower wall and started to kiss down his back, I teased him by licking his bud then biting his luscious ass. Justin was breathing faster with each lick, I knew he needed more. I stood up behind him and started to push into that tight gateway to heaven. We were getting closer to our release and I wanted to see Justin explode. I turned him and picked him up, he wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I leaned him into the wall and drove into him again. Justin was getting closer to his climax, his walls were pulsating around my cock. I pushed in hard, making sure his prostate triggered his release. Justin screamed and got cum all over both of us. I could feel the cum erupting from my cock into him. We both slumped against the wall. I finally got us detached and we cleaned up again. I dried Justin off and we fell into bed. Neither of us were awake long enough to put any clothes on.

 

“Simon can put that in his pipe and smoke it.” I muttered before falling asleep. I heard Justin say “Simon who?” I think I smiled in my sleep.

 

JUSTIN

 

I woke up excited, my best friends were coming. I wanted to run around and get everything ready for them. I hadn’t seen Daphne since she moved to New York to start her residency at the hospital. Natalie and her see each other all the time and I have to hear about it. They both wanted me to move to New York, but I wanted to live near my mom. I was going to get out of bed, when I remembered I have my own friend to play with. I woke Brian up with a blow job. We started to make out and I was going to give him the ride of his life, until my two best friends decided to burst through the door.

 

“Justin, we got here early. Oops, well too late, get off the gorgeous man and introduce us.” Daphne eyed Brian. Brian raised a brow but didn’t even try to cover himself.

 

“Justin, Does he have a brother or is he willing to help a girl out?” Natalie my smart ass agent asks. Brian smirks.

 

“I helped one out once, but now she seems to think I owe her my penis the rest of my life.” Brian tells them.

 

“I promise to only take video, so I can relive the moment, over and over.” Natalie tells him.

 

“Justin and I share everything, so you're just gonna have to take one for the boys.” Daphne tells Brian. I grab the blanket and throw it over Brian and I. 

 

Emmett comes in to see what’s going on, Deb right behind him. They all sit around the bed and start introducing each other. When did my bed become grand central station? I figured if they were going to stay, they could watch the show. I turned and started licking Brian’s neck. Brian grabbed my ass and sat me on his lap, I grabbed a condom. We heard the door close, so we finished what we started before my ex-best friends decided to interrupt.

 

EMMETT

 

I think I love Daphne and Natalie, they filled me in on gossip. I told them about Justin and Brian, we made bets. Brian would be living here by the end of the week, Me. The end of two weeks, Daphne. The end of the month, Natalie. Deb told us we all lost because Brian was already practically living here. Daphne told her that it only counts if Justin asks Brian to move in.

 

Natalie asks Deb to fill her in on the situation, she’s here to help make Michael pay. I listen as Deb tells her about Michael and I fill in anything I think is important. 

 

“Justin mentioned turning Michael’s house into a halfway house for single fathers and hustlers. He even suggested I be like a den mother. It sounded fun.” Deb tells us.

 

“Do you want your old house back? Because I want to build you a new one.” Brian tells her as he entered the room.

 

“I don’t want you to spend your money on a house. You worked too hard for it.” Deb tells him.

 

“You were there for me Deb, you're the only real mother I ever had. To me it’s a thank you to my mother for being the person you are.” Brian tells Deb. I’ll admit I had a tear in my eye.

 

“Deb, I want you to be able to retire and have fun. Not die in the diner because you work too hard.” Brian tells her.

 

“I work because to me they know that their family might not approve, but I’ll be there for them.” Deb tells us.

 

“Let someone else feed them diner food. If you want to help people, you can do that at the halfway house.” Justin tells her.

 

“I don’t have any qualifications. I’m just a waitress.” Deb tells us.

 

“You also nursed your brother back to health, and were there for us anytime night or day.” I tell Deb, she always underestimates herself.

 

“That is all someone in trouble needs Deb. Someone who listens and helps them.” Justin tells her.

 

Deb tells them she wants to think about it. My phone rings and I see Ben’s number, what the hell does he want? I smile and tell them I have to take this call. I stood outside and listened to Ben.