- Text Size +

JUSTIN 

 

Brian is giving me the look. Damn it, Emmett told. I'm telling Anne on him. I thought I got away with it, it’s been two months and Brian didn’t know. I decide to pretend I don't know what that look is for.

 

“I'm not gonna say it, but you know what this is about.” He tells me. 

 

“You can tell Emmett he’s banned from my house.” I tell him. 

 

“Emmett didn’t tell, I can smell the tuna. You do get that it smells like a canning factory in this studio.” Brian tells me. 

 

I sniffed, okay he has a point. I guess the makers of Febreeze lied, it doesn't get rid of the fish smell. The liars. I decide to use my pregnancy powers. I start sniffling.

 

“Cry all you want, this time you don't get sympathy.” Brian tells me. 

 

Shit, I guess I’ll just have to seduce him. I walk over an inch my fingers up his tie. Brian pulls back and raises his eyebrow. 

 

“So, it's fuck me until I forget time?” He asks me. 

 

“Brian, I can’t help that I think of sex whenever you're in the room.” I smile. 

 

I finally started to look pregnant. Now I wish I wasn’t jealous of Blake, of course Blake now can crow that he wasn’t gaining too much weight, it’s just the twin was hiding in the first ultrasound. Brian and I told our doctor we better not find out at at seven months that we’re having twins. The doctor told us that he was absolutely sure it was only one. Poor Blake is on bed rest for the last month. Ted is actually having an easier time with Blake now. I still have only put on a few pounds, my doctor told Brian to try to get me to eat more. Brian told the doctor if I ate any more, we’d need a semi to deliver food. 

 

“While I would love to have you fuck me into a coma, we have to get to the soccer game.” Brian tells me. I forgot about the game. I hate that I can’t remember things.

 

I wasn’t looking forward to this game. Lindsay is back in town, she and Sam are fighting again. Instead of chasing Brian, she’s trying to get Mel back. Mel told us Lindsay keeps showing up at the house. Leda, who is like Brian’s twin, is practically fucking Mel on the couch during Lindsay’s visits. I asked why Leda even lets Lindsay past the door. 

 

“I love to watch her face get all pinched up and tell me that I should behave better in front of guests.” Leda told us.

 

“Better watch out Leda, Lindsay totaled Sam’s car. Your bike might take a swim.” Brian tells Leda.

 

“You're talking about Lindsay, the woman wouldn’t even know how to start the bike.” Leda tells us.

 

“Too bad, maybe you could show her.” Emmett tells Leda.

 

“Why would I want to do that?” She asks Emmett.

 

“Because Sam would show up and want her back if he thought she was trying to play for your team again.” Emmett tells her.

 

Emmett is ready to kill Lindsay. Lindsay decided she needed a new best friend and picked Emmett. Everywhere Emmett goes, Lindsay follows. We were all having brunch at Mel’s house, when Lindsay got her ass kicked out when she told Leda to leave, so she and Mel could take care of their daughter. 

 

“Is ‘taking care of your kid’, where you only remember them when you want something from the other parent?” Leda asked Lindsay.

 

“Mind your own business, Mel and I are the mothers, I was the one who helped Mel get pregnant and we were the ones who decided to have Gus.” Lindsay told her.

 

“And YOU were the one who left your kids with their other parents to run off with Sam, let's make sure we mention that.” Mel adds.

 

“What was I supposed to do Mel, you kicked me out? You wouldn’t even listen to me. Brian, tell her I’m right.” Lindsay looked at Brian.

 

“Not my problem. You see the pregnant guy over there?” Brian points at me. “That’s my problem. You letting Sam play hide the weenie, that’s your problem.

 

“Mel and I need to talk and I think Leda being here causes problems.” Lindsay looks at Emmett.

 

“I think if you don’t want me to kick your bony ass, you better remove it from the house Mel and I pay for.” Leda tells Lindsay as she throws her out of the house.

 

“Emmett, are you coming?” Lindsay stands in the yard and yells.

 

“Sorry, but Simon told me to stay here, so if Simon says, I have to do it.” Emmett gleefully tells her.

 

Lindsay told Gus she was coming to the game, so we have that to look forward to tonight. Craig is coming with his new girlfriend. He seems to think that Anne and my mom deserve him rubbing the new mistress in their faces. Craig started criticizing Tucker and telling my mom that Tucker is too young for her and they look ridiculous together. Mom asked him if the thirty year age difference between Craig and Tiffany doesn’t make him look ridiculous. Craig now sits with the other single dads.

 

When Craig found out about the new baby, he tried to convince me that I should give the baby to a loving couple. I asked what Brian and I were. 

 

“You’re sinners.” He told me. He actually tried to say it like he cared.

 

“We just have to join you in sin, Dad. I mean, you fuck around on your wives, isn’t adultery a sin? You even had a kid out of wedlock, guess we aren’t so different.” I tell him.

 

“Justin, I’m trying to help you live a good life.”Craig tells me.

 

“If living it the way you do is good, I’ll sin with Brian three times a night and be happy.” I told him.

 

Brian couldn’t leave it at that. He walked over and started kissing me in front of Craig. I grabbed Brian’s hands and slid them over my ass. I don’t really remember much after that, having Brian touch you will do that to you.

 

Let’s just hope we don’t have a lesbian cat fight at Gus’s game. We got to the game in time to see Soccer Mom show up. Lindsay made a point of sitting next to Mel. Leda made a point of moving Mel in between her and Brian. Lindsay then turned to the person next to her and started asking about the kids. Then explained to the perplexed parent that Mel was her wife and doesn’t the woman next to her feel that Leda should stop getting involved in her and Mel’s lives. The woman got up and walked away. I wanted to beg her to take us with her.

 

Lindsay sat on the bleachers and silently huffed anytime Leda touched Mel. I wanted to ask Lindsay why the hell is she trying to get back with Mel. This woman needs a mental institution named after her.

 

“Ms. Lindsay, I thought you were here to watch Gus.” Jackson says to her.

 

“Of course that’s why I’m here Sweetie.” Lindsay tells Jackson.

 

“Then maybe you should watch the game, instead of Aunty Leda.” Jackson points out. I hear Brian snort.

 

“Jackson, have I told you that you're an incredibly smart little boy?” Leda asks Jackson. 

 

“Nobody needs to tell me, I have the tests to prove I’m smart.” Jackson tells her.

 

“Lindsay, maybe we could get you tested. Do they test for Crazy Bitch?” Leda asks her.

 

“Five bucks, Aunty Leda.” Jackson tells her.

 

“I thought it was two?” Leda asks him. They ignore a red faced Lindsay.

 

“Inflation.” He tells her.

 

I look to see where Gus is on the field, granted the show in the bleachers is fun too. I see Sam, and poke at Brian. We both watch as he walks across the field the kids are playing on. He heads to us. Mel looks at Sam, and I hear her say in a whispered prayer, “Please come take your crazy wife and leave.”

 

Lindsay looks up in time to see Sam coming towards her. They both stand and stare at each other.

 

“You ready to go to Italy?” Sam asks her.

 

Lindsay smiles and they end up making out with each other in front of everyone. I can feel my tuna sandwich coming up. Lindsay turns and tells us she has to leave but it was a great visit. I think we all just have to wonder if she and Sam like drama, they seem to be using it a lot. 

 

 

MICHAEL

 

I got in a fight with David over my weight, he told me that I need to start exercising. I was pissed and jumped on a scale to prove that I hadn’t gained that much weight. I looked down and I’ve gained twenty pounds. I told David maybe I was pregnant. David was not happy about that, he made me go see a doctor. I was worried, what if I got pregnant before I came to Oregon? 

 

David came with me and I tried to get him excited about having a baby. David told me he didn’t want any more kids. He also thought it would be impossible because we use condoms. I played it up and told him it would explain the weight gain and he better start being nice to me. I could be the father of his child.The doctor called us into his office. 

 

“Michael, we need to talk about your diet.” The doctor tells me. I smile at David, guess who is going to be paying for my kid.

 

“Sure whatever you think is good for me and my baby.” I tell him.

 

“Well, until you get pregnant, we need to worry more about helping you lose weight.” The doctor tells me.

 

“I’m not pregnant?” I asked.

 

“Michael, you're eating like your pregnant, but it doesn’t make you pregnant.” David sneers at me.