- Text Size +

BRIAN

 

This morning I woke up to Jackson sitting on the end of the bed. He was writing in a notebook. I waited for him to notice I was awake, and waited. Whatever he was doing seemed to interest him. Finally I just sat up, and he looked up as he smiled at me.

 

“Morning Papa. Gus said you wake up by six, so I waited.” Jackson tells me. I look and see it’s just shy of six.

 

“What are you writing?” I ask him.

 

“My teacher went all ‘Good Will Hunting’ on us and put up a problem that if we solve we get to skip the next math test. I solved it ten minutes later, and now he keeps trying to trip me up.” He says this like a seven year old normally has to explain it to adults.

 

“Are the problems harder?” I ask him.

 

“He seems to think so, this is the fourth one in two days, I finished the other two he gave me before he was finished writing them. So he gave me one to take home, but you and Gus came over so I waited until this morning to do it.” Jackson tells me.

 

“How long have you been sitting here?” Am I really having this conversation with my seven year old son?

 

“Ten minutes, I was just rechecking my answer.” Jackson tells me. The teacher better not be treating him differently.

 

“Let me get dressed and we’ll decide how you guys are getting to school today.” I tell him.

 

Gus and I are usually too groggy to discuss anything in the morning. Jackson is solving math problems. After getting ready, I head down to see where Gus is. We’re going to have to hurry this morning, I have a meeting at eight and it’s ten minutes from the loft.

 

“Gus we need to hurry, I have to be at work by eight.” I tell him.

 

“I have to take Jackson in and if you need me to I can take Gus. I let Emmett take my other car, so Deb could get to work on time.” Justin tells me. This is different, but it’s starting to sound like we could work out a deal on getting them to and from school.

 

“I can pick them up, if you want me to. I’ll have to drop Jackson off, so I can finish work, Gus usually comes with me.” I tell him.

 

“I work from home so, it’s not a problem to pick them up. That way you don’t have to stop working.” Justin tells me.

 

“I don’t want to take advantage of you.” I tell him.

 

“It will give the boys time to finish their homework and they can go swimming or play in Jackson’s room.” Gus is pleading silently with puppy dog eyes for me to say yes to Justin.

 

“It would help, but Gus has an hour of soccer practice after school.” I don’t want him to change his mind, but if he needs to get Jackson home, I can pick up Gus.

 

“You want to see Gus play?” Justin asks Jackson.

 

“Sure. I can figure out how much force it takes to get the ball across the field.” Jackson tells Justin.

 

“OR, you could watch the game for a change.” Justin tells him.

 

“Can I bring one of my notebooks?” Jackson asks Justin.

 

“Yes. I don’t want to have to pay to replace any surface you write on, if you didn’t take the notebooks.” Justin tells him. What does this kid do for fun?

 

I leave and tell Justin I can bring dinner tonight as a thank you. Justin tells me he’ll just call an order in and I can pick it up. I wanted to argue that I take care of my son, but Justin was just offering a solution, not trying to make me look bad.

 

Ted calls while I was driving to tell me that Michael called.

 

“I took the call and told him you would love to talk to him. Michael didn’t get that I was being sarcastic. So, sorry if he calls you today,” Ted tells me.

 

“We know he’s going to, just tell Cynthia to put him on the hang up list. Michael might figure it out after the tenth or eleventh hang up,” I tell Ted.

 

LINDSAY

 

I got home last night to find Sam gone, I kept calling his phone until finally some woman answered and told me she, her friend, and Sam decided to go to the Bahamas.

 

“Who the hell are you?” I ask her.

 

“Me and my friend Cara are like his muse. He told us he was going to use us in his next show. I was like, won’t it be cool to try modeling? Is he like a fashion designer or something?” She asks me.

 

“No, MY HUSBAND is a famous painter,” I can’t believe he took off to the Bahamas with these valley girls.

 

“Cara, the guy like paints, betcha he’s one of those pervs who thinks we’ll like drop and blow him just cause he’s paying for everything. Hey lady, like is your husband a perv?” she asks me.

 

I hang up, I’m going to make his life hell for this. I wanted to catch Gus at school and convince him to at least meet JJ’s kid, but Sam is out of town, so there is no reason to bother until he get’s back. I could at least try to see Deb.

 

JUSTIN

 

Jackson, Gus, and I go through McDonald's as usual. Gus tells me Brian would probably have a coronary if he found out. I would have said something but I was eating my steak and egg Bagel. I decide to rethink the pizza and wings tonight. Jackson actually waited for the car to stop before he hopped out today.

 

“Do we meet at the field?” Jackson asks Gus.

 

“I can wait out front for you. Um Justin, would you meet some of my friends?” Gus asks me.

 

“Sure, is there someone you wanted to hang out with?” I ask him.

 

“No, it’s just they wanted to meet you.” Gus tells me.

 

“Do I need to bring drinks or anything?” I don’t really know what the soccer parents do.

 

“Just a pen, yeah that should be it.” Gus gets out and waves bye, I watch as both boys get into their buildings.

 

Natalie sent me a text that she and Daphne were coming Saturday and she wanted to meet my baby daddy. I wanted Emmett to meet my girls, we could take them out clubbing.

 

I told Deb that I would meet Emmett at her house and see if we could do a little breaking and entering. She wanted her clothes and anything else we could get out. Emmett told me he knew what to get.

 

I get to Deb’s and Emmett is waiting on the porch wearing skin tight leather pants and a black and red half shirt. It was really hot looking, but I explained to him the point of breaking and entering is not to stand out.

 

“Emmett, we don’t need the neighbors to tell the police you were here. I like the pants though.” I tell him.

 

“It’s black, I thought you wore black when you robbed a place.” Emmett tells me.

 

“The thing is, you don’t want people to remember you, if Michael calls the cops.” I tell him.

 

“Oh, should I go change?” Emmett asks me.

 

“Let’s see if I can get in first.” I tell him.

 

We go down the alley into the backyard and Emmett tries the windows and I go to work on the door. I looked up picking a lock online and it looked really easy. Fifteen minutes later, I figured out it wasn’t as easy as it looks. Emmett grabbed the doorknob, he was going to see if he could push the door open and we could replace the lock. New rule, check to see if the door is even locked before trying to unlock it.

 

Emmett tells me to get the knicknacks, he’ll get her clothes. I wonder why anybody had this many little objects in a house. I was grabbing the last one as Emmett was coming down the stairs. Thank God, we can get out of here. We had just gotten out the backdoor, when someone came in the front door. Emmett and I look through the window.

 

“Is that Michael?” It was hard to see through the curtain.

 

“Yeah. I wonder who the other guy is?” Emmett says to me.

 

We watch as they talk to each other. Michael unzips his pants. The guy is down on his knees giving Michael a blow job. Michael is asking the guy if he can handle his dick. I really didn’t want to see this, but I also want to ask Michael if he really thinks a guy would choke on that.

 

“You know, I think I just threw up in my mouth.” I tell Emmett. I turn around and look anywhere but in the house.

 

“I never knew Michael sounds whiny during sex.” Emmett tells me, looking a little creeped out. We both hear a high pitched squeal.

 

“Is he done already?” I ask. Emmett looks back in and nods.

 

“Is that normal? I mean Brian took hours. I came like twice before he even came once. Then in the morning we did it in the shower and if we’d had time we would have done it again, but he had to get to work.” I tell Emmett.

 

“Are you telling me, not only was your first time with Brian, but that the man gave you multiple orgasms?” Emmett asks me.

 

“Well, yeah. I mean we slept barely an hour that night. Maybe Michael seems small by comparison, but Brian was long and thick.” I tell him.

 

“Did you cum right away?” Emmett asks me.

 

“The first time yeah, but then it was 30 to 40 minutes apart. He also does this thing with his tongue that had me screaming.” I tell him.

 

“You remember what he did?” Emmett asks me.

 

“Well, it felt like he wrapped his tongue around the head of my dick then sucked it like a lollipop.” I tell him.

 

“Brian Kinney blew you? Oh my God, you must be special. Brian Kinney gets blow jobs, he doesn’t give them.”

 

I feel a tap on my shoulder and realize Emmett and I have been standing here talking. We totally forgot about Michael. I turn, trying to think of a lie about why we are here. Instead of Michael, it’s a older lady. She tells us she hated to interrupt, but we should probably continue the conversation over in her yard. She didn’t want us to get caught. We both look over to her side of the fence and there are four ladies sitting outside with coffee and cake, smiling at us. Guess we should have been paying better attention to what we were doing. I apologize to them for the conversation we were having. One of the ladies tells us it’s the best sex she’s had in ages and another lady asks if Brian was into older women.